PDA

View Full Version : Waist Tonic

freezetheDB
27-11-2014, 11:48 AM
aka Bu Yao Jing 补腰精: heard its very good (slow long term) topic for sexual health. My friend sort of swears by it.

Anyone has any experience?

x

bikersfucker
28-11-2014, 07:59 AM
Yup. Supposed to help in improving the kidney function.

Need to take regularly with regular exercise,

AirStrikeTeam
04-12-2014, 03:42 AM
TS you got try it yourself also?

freezetheDB
05-12-2014, 02:12 PM
starting to take every alt. day.

too early to tell if works or not

x

seabass
05-12-2014, 04:32 PM
where to get it and any side effect.

freezetheDB
19-12-2014, 12:07 PM
where to get it and any side effect.

many places are selling, NTUC, or TCM shops

x

porscheclub
20-12-2014, 12:33 AM
Most of these are tonics to improve blood circulation & hopefully direct blood flow to our little bro.

I've finished a few bottles, tongkat ali, deer's wine etc but unsure of the result as these are long term supplements with slow result so don't expect any magic but nothing wrong with taking them and remember to balance as they can get heaty.

My ex used to feed me one boiled black spiky sea cucumber every morning when I was living in Hong Kong but that's probably too much protein intake "#_#

starbucks
18-01-2015, 01:18 AM
how else have taken by yao jing and experience positive result in sexual life? care to share? i have a few bottles at home (those big bottles), in fact, but living with my parents, it would seem a little strange if they see me take this supplement meant more for elderly. Do they come in small handy bottles too?

freezetheDB
18-01-2015, 02:08 PM
how else have taken by yao jing and experience positive result in sexual life? care to share? i have a few bottles at home (those big bottles), in fact, but living with my parents, it would seem a little strange if they see me take this supplement meant more for elderly. Do they come in small handy bottles too?

my whole family take it leh

sammyboyfor
18-01-2015, 02:15 PM
Yup. Supposed to help in improving the kidney function.

Need to take regularly with regular exercise,

How is improvement in kidney function measured?

pleasurehobby
20-01-2015, 08:08 AM
By traditional TCM, ejaculation places heavy stress on the kidneys.

Food that replenishes kidney nutrients are good, like grapes, cranberries and blueberries and celeries.

All vegetables, but well, eat em. ;)