PDA

View Full Version : Why I Dislike Frogs...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
26-11-2014, 11:40 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I live near Seletar Reservoir.

So living here, i've pretty much seen many animals including monkeys, wild boars and and bugs of different sorts. As soon as you walk outside you are bound to see something.

Since Singapore is hot and humid, I expect to see frogs and toads. Yet, I never really realized how much i was disgusted at even the thought of them.

Lately it's been raining ALOT here and the frogs and toads have been gathering around my house.

In fact, the other day when our washing machine was being delivered, somehow a frog got in. I was home alone and started crying the moment i noticed it. I couldnt even get within 2 feet of it without sobbing like a baby.

I even called my friend at work begging him to call somebody. he tried to calm me down and give me ideas on how to get it out but i refused to do it because i just imagined it hopping up and touching me but i didnt want to leave it because it might have a chance of hiding.

Finally, my friend came over and removed the frog from the house.

I threw bleach all over the floor and hopped in the shower scrubbing my skin.

I literally am terrified at the thought of opening the door because i know that they are near.

I can't even take my dog outside for a walk anymore because i just imagine a bunch of those ugly,gross creatures waiting for me to pass by so they all jump on me and im gagging as i type this.

Sometimes i can't even sleep peacefully because i just know that a frog or toad managed to get in my bedroom and is just ugh i can't even finish my sentence.

I feel really bad for hating them but i can't help the fact that they make me feel like this.

I try to get my friends to understand me but they just say im paranoid and just a drama mama but i don't even react this way to dobermans which i am also terrified of.

How?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?194688-Why-I-Dislike-Frogs&goto=newpost).