PDA

View Full Version : ”三飞” massage

pdmmlvr
25-11-2014, 11:08 PM
Hi, this is the first time try ”三飞”, massage by three FLs....

Price: $80/hr/FL
Time: ~90 mins, can cum max 3 times
Massage: really spa style, I like it, but is in normal king size bed, not spa bed, hence cannot last for too long.
Looks: all average and geneally I think shall be ok for most bros here
Total I got almost full 60 mins massage, one upper body, one lower body and one big head, hahaha fucking shiok!
Did not try the FJ, this is all depends on chemistry.... Consider as optional....

You can opt for single, double or triple, single will be $80/hr, massage plus HJ, roaming upper only. Full roaming depends on your chemistry, not scam case, pay only after service.

Only thing I don't like is the location and environment, a bit old....

I'm not okt, I talk to them after their service, seems like quite poor thing, they requested my help to give out their contacts to selective bros only, interested please let me know, I will give out five per days...., they are here till end Dec only.

PRCFKR
25-11-2014, 11:13 PM

Massage: really spa style, I like it, but is in normal king size bed, not spa bed, hence cannot last for too long.
Total I got almost full 60 mins massage, one upper body, one lower body and one big head, hahaha fucking shiok!
Did not try the FJ, this is all depends on chemistry.... Consider as optional....

You can opt for single, double or triple, single will be $80/hr, massage plus HJ, roaming upper only. Full roaming depends on your chemistry, not scam case, pay only after service.

I'm not okt, I talk to them after their service, seems like quite poor thing, they requested my help to give out their contacts to selective bros only, interested please let me know, I will give out five per days...., they are here till end Dec only.

Hi bro, $240 for three a bit exp leh....
Anyway can pm me? May be try double.....
Thanks in advance hun

ShittyAss
25-11-2014, 11:24 PM

Wah San Fei machiam like king Liao the enjoyment! Haha

darknight80
26-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Pm me bro. I will opt for double instead. Dont think i can do three...

KiLLeRbOi9
26-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Hi bro can PM contact? Thanks!

Pointer
26-11-2014, 08:48 AM
Bro can share contact

clinton
26-11-2014, 09:22 AM
Wah San Fei machiam like king Liao the enjoyment! Haha

bro trust me not much enjoyment, and u will be lost in the 30 fingers

pay 240 just for one hr even no FJ, what the purpose?

badguy08
26-11-2014, 11:27 AM
bro can share location

pdmmlvr
26-11-2014, 06:13 PM
bro trust me not much enjoyment, and u will be lost in the 30 fingers

pay 240 just for one hr even no FJ, what the purpose?

Bro, you are right in the sense that it is expensive, u will be too busy & tire and may even loose focus:D:D:D. But overall is a new and good experience!
Fyi, they are not rushing, once for the blue moon, since won some money from football, just pamper myself lor, also huh total they allowed me for slightly more than 90 mins..... and 2 shots leh!

pdmmlvr
26-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Haha, too many asking for contact, first batch given out liao.
All bros please be gentlemen, give some tips if you enjoy huh!
I just gave one contact number, you just call her, let her know your request and make arrangement yourself, enjoy !!!:p:p:p:D

ShittyAss
27-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Bro, you are right in the sense that it is expensive, u will be too busy & tire and may even loose focus:D:D:D. But overall is a new and good experience!
Fyi, they are not rushing, once for the blue moon, since won some money from football, just pamper myself lor, also huh total they allowed me for slightly more than 90 mins..... and 2 shots leh!

Bro they can't expect u to shoot twice in 60mins mah...

Knn u paid 240 in total.. The boss happy like bird because u just paid 3hr of charge for the shop...

pdmmlvr
27-11-2014, 02:31 PM
Bro they can't expect u to shoot twice in 60mins mah...

Knn u paid 240 in total.. The boss happy like bird because u just paid 3hr of charge for the shop...

Bro,
No need to fuck la, as I mentioned this is just helping the poor PRC lor, they are flexible, up to you to believe how many times, they paid rental $100/day, I'm here just sharing, please simply ignore my post if you don't like it.
Thanks

pdmmlvr
27-11-2014, 02:41 PM
hi all bros here,
Thank you very much for your support.
I'm sorry will not give out contact for the next one weeks as they are a bit busy....