PDA

View Full Version : Advice to my fellow brothers

msdt
22-11-2014, 05:28 PM
Dear all,
Went to a Spa at Jalan Besar yesterday and was totally shocked by what happened.
Paid up 50 bucks for an hour of massage and the PRC masseuse in dress let me into the room.
After about 10 mins of piano massage, she popped the golden question.
In my mind I was thinking what the hell man just 10 mins and she is trying to market her services?
By the I just told her I not in the mood yet and told her to just carry on her massage.
This is when she started her nagging saying things like I quote " you all Singapore man all very calculative one always give us problems and she even when on to say that her hometown is better then SG.
I was keeping quiet all along and in my mind I was thinking why don't u just fuck of back to your hometown then.
Anyway after another 10 mins of piano playing so total just 20 mins of piano lesson she marketed her services again
This is what she offered:
50 for handjob no touching at all
100 for handjob can only touch breast
200 for full service
The most shocking offering is that she offered raw at 300 bucks
I was like totally shocked.
I immediately dress up and left the place and she was demanding that I pay her another 50 for tips.
I just slam open the door and walked down the stairs.
The reason for this thread is not to sabo her business but I have the interest of my fellow sammyboy brothers at heart
I always believe raw is war and think she should not treat us with that kind of service and attitude

I will disclose the shop unit number for the interest of all
It's along Jalan Besar before the turning to Kitchener road on the right
No 263A

Ps: I do not log in to the forum often

enzer88
22-11-2014, 06:26 PM
The strange thing r those lousy shops are doing Gd n fine...... Whereas local hc are being clamp down.....

darkadam
22-11-2014, 06:57 PM
TS up u for the awareness! I would Siam the Place sia!!!

Miwen
22-11-2014, 07:38 PM
Kudos to TS for sharing bad experience so fellow bros can save some $$$ !
Thanks bro

Trueno_ong
22-11-2014, 10:20 PM
First off all many thanks to TS for sharing, we all bro hard earned money definitely cannot accept this kind off services. We definitely not calculative we tip accordingly.

ShittyAss
22-11-2014, 10:30 PM
First off all many thanks to TS for sharing, we all bro hard earned money definitely cannot accept this kind off services. We definitely not calculative we tip accordingly.

Agreed... Can't believe there are still piano massage out there apart fr on Adelphi...

Quraisy
22-11-2014, 10:42 PM
Guys..alot of massage parlour at jalan besar or somehwer nearer dat place all chop carrot...so becareful unless u dont mind...

Once i did enter a parlour and straight away quote me d full service at counter..
Guess they did not wanna waste time and massage..

msdt
22-11-2014, 10:44 PM
The strange thing r those lousy shops are doing Gd n fine...... Whereas local hc are being clamp down.....

Precisely bro

ShittyAss
22-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Guys..alot of massage parlour at jalan besar or somehwer nearer dat place all chop carrot...so becareful unless u dont mind...

Once i did enter a parlour and straight away quote me d full service at counter..
Guess they did not wanna waste time and massage..

Huh??? Zhun bo? They not worry u are av meh?

power69
22-11-2014, 11:54 PM
She dont earn a cts..
50 dlr go to the company.
those one lady boss ,one shop cheaper.
no worker. Boss is worker.

trackstar
22-11-2014, 11:56 PM
When TS say he went in saw the lady in dress, confirm piano liao. Better to have to have some regular MP to go to, at least I know these are the ones I can really release my achings!

Redoxan
23-11-2014, 12:07 AM
All these PRC mm are all hit n run....trying to make most money in quickest time.

Tiger2518
23-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Tks for the warnings. That is also why if given the choice, I try to support locals. Donated too much money to those PRC bitches. There was once I went to Tang Dynasty and the PRC kept complaining to me about SG. Chao chee bye! Made me fucking tu lan and no need to say, I never rtm.

power69
23-11-2014, 10:06 PM
prc come here 1 yr or less , better avoid.
they expect to pick gold on the floor.

power69
23-11-2014, 10:07 PM
When TS say he went in saw the lady in dress, confirm piano liao. Better to have to have some regular MP to go to, at least I know these are the ones I can really release my achings!

those good massage one wear pant, like those thai masseuse.

Ramster
23-11-2014, 10:29 PM
those good massage one wear pant, like those thai masseuse.

Not really bro... If you read in other threads, there are still good decent massages by non-Thais somewhere... :)

S1m0n
24-11-2014, 02:25 PM
Bro TS. I gone thr once about 2 mths ago. Not sure how many ML they have but the ML I got was ok to me. Mind to share the girl's name?

msdt
24-11-2014, 03:12 PM
Bro TS. I gone thr once about 2 mths ago. Not sure how many ML they have but the ML I got was ok to me. Mind to share the girl's name?

Sorry bro I don't even bother to ask her name but from the looks of it she could be the boss or someone of supervisory positions as she seems to manage everything there but then again I could be wrong

Sgboy183
24-11-2014, 03:17 PM
A few MP at Jalan besar area is not providing good service from our hard earn money. They just want to end service fast and charge highly.

Mitsuki
24-11-2014, 04:21 PM
hmmm.. kind of ring a bell.
is the shop in chinese name?

gman1970
24-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Not wanting to be derogatory in any manner, but is for reasons of such I avoid patronising and PRC connected activities. No sense of wanting to earn the service. I'll stick with my Thai chicks

S1m0n
24-11-2014, 05:51 PM
Sorry bro I don't even bother to ask her name but from the looks of it she could be the boss or someone of supervisory positions as she seems to manage everything there but then again I could be wrong

Think she is the boss. Sorry you got "cheated". I had a gd time with my ML.
I agree most PRC not as gd as local chinese or Msian chinese girls. But they are getting less n less.

Trueno_ong
24-11-2014, 06:31 PM
You are right bro, that is why me always support local or Malaysian.
Once this PRC thought I am Taiwanese keep complaining about SG men.
Me can't tahan dress up n leave .

superchevy
24-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Horrible service.....those who are lost will be chop by them :(

bigbuffalo
24-11-2014, 09:55 PM
up thread...no to those who tried to short changed

ShittyAss
24-11-2014, 10:37 PM
up thread...no to those who tried to short changed

Too many out there bro.. N these bitches deserved to be Fark big time!!! :D

Bonk Bonk
24-11-2014, 10:39 PM
thanks for the warning

msdt
25-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Any bros got other bad encounters?
Let's share and warn each other.

Cheers bro

bigbuffalo
25-11-2014, 11:19 PM
just hope to create more awareness and let those scamming bitches not to take us for granted..after they have increased the prices for their services .
I still think its overpriced to have a BF for $80 which lasted for usually 5 minutes.

msdt
26-11-2014, 07:10 AM
just hope to create more awareness and let those scamming bitches not to take us for granted..after they have increased the prices for their services .
I still think its overpriced to have a BF for $80 which lasted for usually 5 minutes.

Agreed bro. But honestly I dont mind tipping her more if the service level is there.

freezetheDB
26-11-2014, 11:28 AM
once met a PRC massause who told me she is doing desperate SG men a favour by offering HJ services

x

Trueno_ong
26-11-2014, 11:42 AM
Me once PRC said why SG men always ask for special scv.
Me cannot tahan, me say SG men are all good man we are doing
charity. Me do not know why you PRC come all the way here to
do hj also ???

msdt
26-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Me once PRC said why SG men always ask for special scv.
Me cannot tahan, me say SG men are all good man we are doing
charity. Me do not know why you PRC come all the way here to
do hj also ???

Hahaha good one bro

geordie07
04-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Msdt bro, I trying to pm you the ctcs you want but your Inbox says its full. Pm me again

msdt
04-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Msdt bro, I trying to pm you the ctcs you want but your Inbox says its full. Pm me again

Bro had clear my inbox
Thanks bro

highlysex
04-12-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks bro msdt, for this warning. I'm a massage lover fyi I'm going to a proper massage house n got a young milf pretty but A cup, that will give you very decent massage and good ending

lycheeking
04-12-2014, 05:27 PM
plus don't tell story here. Show all bros the fucking joint pic

Bael
08-12-2014, 11:59 AM
Dear all,
Went to a Spa at Jalan Besar yesterday and was totally shocked by what happened.
Paid up 50 bucks for an hour of massage and the PRC masseuse in dress let me into the room.
After about 10 mins of piano massage, she popped the golden question.
In my mind I was thinking what the hell man just 10 mins and she is trying to market her services?
By the I just told her I not in the mood yet and told her to just carry on her massage.
This is when she started her nagging saying things like I quote " you all Singapore man all very calculative one always give us problems and she even when on to say that her hometown is better then SG.
I was keeping quiet all along and in my mind I was thinking why don't u just fuck of back to your hometown then.
Anyway after another 10 mins of piano playing so total just 20 mins of piano lesson she marketed her services again
This is what she offered:
50 for handjob no touching at all
100 for handjob can only touch breast
200 for full service
The most shocking offering is that she offered raw at 300 bucks
I was like totally shocked.
I immediately dress up and left the place and she was demanding that I pay her another 50 for tips.
I just slam open the door and walked down the stairs.
The reason for this thread is not to sabo her business but I have the interest of my fellow sammyboy brothers at heart
I always believe raw is war and think she should not treat us with that kind of service and attitude

I will disclose the shop unit number for the interest of all
It's along Jalan Besar before the turning to Kitchener road on the right
No 263A

Ps: I do not log in to the forum often

Ya very true. Been once and tell myself it will be my last there. Was actually given a cold shoulder when I reject her GQ. How to do with a aunty la?

Benson Cheng
08-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Bros, with address on display, better avoid this place. AV sure raid them
Good Luck