marcopolo68
25-01-2006, 12:54 AM
enjoy brother.. cheers

marcopolo68
25-01-2006, 12:59 AM
2nd round for you bro...

marcopolo68
25-01-2006, 01:03 AM
another 3rd round.. let us know what you think of it..
cheers

Malefikus
25-01-2006, 01:44 AM
What can I say....

T H I S I S I T !!!

Respect, respect, respect. All you wannabees get on your knees. Pray to the ass fucker god. For his name is Marco Polo!

Round ass, cum filled pussy and a deeply penetrated ass! For me that is heaven.

Let me tell your girl: Baby your open spread ass hole is the most horny thing I have seen here. Credits to you for being able to relax your ass hole muscle like that, not many girls can, they are afraid of whatever...

Can you guys give a training camp to my little toy. She is well trained, but the ass fuck capability has to be developed still. Now we have a standard.

I salute you guys!

nansan21
25-01-2006, 07:42 AM
Absolutely stunning pics...To see an asian lady taking up the arse is an rarity indeed. What a "sport" she is.....
Thanks for sharing! Points for you!

Sevenkey
25-01-2006, 03:41 PM
i give it to u bro...............my 21 gun salute for ur awesome pics........hehehe rep u.:p

Malefikus
25-01-2006, 06:34 PM
wow.... you fuckers really got me in the mess just now.... played your pics of this series random and got extremly horny... and as I dont like to jerk off I got the maid here of the little hotel I am staying to suck me dry (the little flirting proved to be just right...).... continued playing your pics with the hot ass fuck action (I go crazy for that open ass hole...).... thought about getting the maid to lift her skirt, maybe fingerfuck her ass or more, but then I was not so sure if she had a shower after her morning shit... hehehe... was happy to shoot my load in her face and mouth!

Question: When you fill her ass hole up with cum, do you make her squeeze/shit it out before you (I love the sound of that...) or is she going to the toilet?

And: You guys like watersport?

KingEros
25-01-2006, 06:40 PM
another 3rd round.. let us know what you think of it..
cheers
It's been a while since I last done anal ... from what I can see, her bleeding arsch from your big boner ... she must love you hell of a lot, or she's really an anal addict!!! :D :D

marcopolo68
25-01-2006, 07:37 PM
no doubt about how much she loves me....
but let me tell you one thing dude's...
i even love her more..
i am a very lucky guy to find love and great sex all in the same person..
btw.... bro.. watersport.. sure..
haah
you wanna see our pix too??

(stupid question huh.. lol.. will luck them up for you and post in a short while..)

and thanks to ALL for the support and points..

cheers

xcalibur8
26-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Bro.......out-fucking-standing!!!!

The cum-filled pussy in doggy position...

The anal-fuck and a peep at her dilated ass!

Wow!!!

Yes bro, you are indeed very very lucky to find great love and great sex in the same package! Compliments to the missus.

Malefikus
27-01-2006, 08:05 PM
Bro.......out-fucking-standing!!!!

The cum-filled pussy in doggy position...

The anal-fuck and a peep at her dilated ass!

Wow!!!

Yes bro, you are indeed very very lucky to find great love and great sex in the same package! Compliments to the missus.

He created one of the evergreens here for sure....

titts82002
28-01-2006, 03:32 AM
solid!!!..
:)
titts