PDA

View Full Version : any good massage with cupping combination

clinton
21-11-2014, 12:07 PM
I like good hard massage and at the end a cupping to remove the humidity from the body

Last time lot of massage place offer the above combination with no additional cupping $$, they just use the last 10min massage time for cupping. now seems not much such offering

if any bro know such place please let me know, happy ending not necessary, thanks :D

power69
21-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I like good hard massage and at the end a cupping to remove the humidity from the body

Last time lot of massage place offer the above combination with no additional cupping $$, they just use the last 10min massage time for cupping. now seems not much such offering

if any bro know such place please let me know, happy ending not necessary, thanks :D
Fuloushou complex,
third fllor oriental tcm .
look for ah yu, jade.
not prety syt hoh.
ppl park helen dont charge extra for cupping, second floor.
ppl park complex,

clinton
22-11-2014, 10:45 AM
Fuloushou complex,
third fllor oriental tcm .
look for ah yu, jade.
not prety syt hoh.
ppl park helen dont charge extra for cupping, second floor.
ppl park complex,

thanks bro :D no need syt as my intention not for special

which unit for PPC helen?

and any idea what is the damage ?

Thanks and happy weekend bro :p

heymister
22-11-2014, 12:34 PM
there is one tcm shop around paya lebar with 3 therapist ..... all china qualified ...... 45 bux for 60 mins massage inclusive cupping so long within time ...... while cups are on, therapist will work your legs and other body parts with no cups, so no waste of time .... if you want to let out stale blood before cupping, add 5 bux .... tcm registered doc will come in and poke a couple of pin holes to let the blood before cupping 'mei hua zhen' ...........

although individual rooms ......... place is hygienically clean .... as doc around whole day .... so clean you can even bring Hillary there too .... :D ..... to ease hillary's mind .... none of the therapists there go by the name of monica .... :D

text me for details .....

johnn
22-11-2014, 02:47 PM
Needle sterile or not, passing around,
i prefer sporean doctor at our chung hua free clinic.
build up by sporean.

OmniPo
22-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Oriental at Club street, there's a thread on it.

Generally good skills and "free cupping" (as part of massage time).

clinton
22-11-2014, 06:04 PM
Oriental at Club street, there's a thread on it.

Generally good skills and "free cupping" (as part of massage time).

thanks bro, get it here :D

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12172510&posted=1#post12172510

clinton
24-11-2014, 12:08 AM
text me for details .....

Thanks for the sharing :D

clinton
07-12-2014, 06:14 PM
Thanks bro who pass me this contact, tried this TCM place - they provide good traditional massage with free cupping (baguo) and gasha combo - as long as within the time, at rate $50 per hour.

The massage girl is from JiangXi China, skill is like 8/10 with strong elbow and hand massage. She also provides traditional Chinese fire-cupping which is better than those new pump-cupping type, overall very good services and attitude.

This is a clean joint, no hanky-panky. it will be one of my frequent clean healing joint to ease my backs and body and remove the humid-air from inside :D

The search for good hard massage still continue ... please share with me if you have any good places ... just good massage, no others needed :D

heymister
07-12-2014, 09:56 PM
Thanks bro who pass me this contact, tried this TCM place - they provide good traditional massage with free cupping (baguo) and gasha combo - as long as within the time, at rate $50 per hour.

The massage girl is from JiangXi China, skill is like 8/10 with strong elbow and hand massage. She also provides traditional Chinese fire-cupping which is better than those new pump-cupping type, overall very good services and attitude.

This is a clean joint, no hanky-panky. it will be one of my frequent clean healing joint to ease my backs and body and remove the humid-air from inside :D

The search for good hard massage still continue ... please share with me if you have any good places ... just good massage, no others needed :D

which room?

if you dun mind without cupping and like slim MLs to step on your back ... got one no curtain open concept with all glass front facade .... slim malaysian milfs with solid experience in non-oil zhiya massage .... north east line corridor .... one is S.. formerly of spa green .... don't worry about glass front, once you put your head in the hole and they cover you up with towels from head to toe, even hillary will not recognise you ..... :D ... pl pardon my jokes

clinton
09-12-2014, 05:41 PM
which room?

if you dun mind without cupping and like slim MLs to step on your back ... got one no curtain open concept with all glass front facade .... slim malaysian milfs with solid experience in non-oil zhiya massage .... north east line corridor .... one is S.. formerly of spa green .... don't worry about glass front, once you put your head in the hole and they cover you up with towels from head to toe, even hillary will not recognise you ..... :D ... pl pardon my jokes

room 1 Miss Liu :D

I like back stepping + hard massage, can PM me thanks :D

nice123
10-12-2014, 02:48 PM
Lavendar road, Youme spa. strong massage

No hanky panky, no syt.

Goes there almost monthly, for strong massage and cupping.
2 hours - $100/= worth the money. :D