PDA

View Full Version : Petite Sweet Young Girl

diaperboy
20-11-2014, 08:26 AM
Hi,

Anyone has petite small size girl to intro? I like small size short girls.. that look underage but must be above the legal age to have sex. =)

Short short cute cute with fair smooth skin. =P

Please pm me if you have any girls to intro.

Thank bros!

acidicavex
20-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi,

Anyone has petite small size girl to intro? I like small size short girls.. that look underage but must be above the legal age to have sex. =)

Thank bros!

..... go hunt yourself if have also keep intro to u? In your wetdream

Jayyyy
20-11-2014, 12:25 PM
..... go hunt yourself if have also keep intro to u? In your wetdream

that's why he's called diaperboy.. hahaha... need you to spoonfeed. :D

prettymannequin
20-11-2014, 12:53 PM
Lol walk along orchard road sure a lot liao...

Yakuza
20-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Seems like everything can be found in orchard .. is the motherhood answer to all .. no need to cum to tis sex forum. So ..ts u got wat u r looooooking for .. otherwise pay a visit to geyland .. sure to find a few since u r looking for sex .. gd luck:D

prettymannequin
20-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Seems like everything can be found in orchard .. is the motherhood answer to all .. no need to cum to tis sex forum. So ..ts u got wat u r looooooking for .. otherwise pay a visit to geyland .. sure to find a few since u r looking for sex .. gd luck:D

Cause he want intro only mah... never say anything else. :p

hiboyhi
20-11-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi,

Thank bros!

My Filipino maid is standing at 150cm and her weight is 48kg. She's 24, single. She's good at changing and cleaning diaper too
You keen?