PDA

View Full Version : Shun2 tn

edack
23-01-2006, 10:58 PM
hi bros , my short fr for this tn (t. paagar road 78a) as always been cheoging tn n forgive my england powderful :

went up stairs ,greet by this young sweet gir (tot kio tio)--Xiao YE ,ask if 20 ask wan short massage (they advertised in np) , lie down n she began touch ( funny ask me wan water ,then go out nvr return water --scratch head) back ; one thing like to use finger nails scratch back( to me nothing..) but while myhead on towel , omg --found towel got stains --brown ), told her she says : Aiya nothing " --nvm, then ask turn ard n pop the questn if 12 make love-- tell her not planng to --then she says pity her but then try to touch neh neh, she says cannot havnt says price, itchy watever wtf...

then wif our local sympathetic locals spore as we r, ask her will give her $30 mayb just fondle her-- best part comes agreed , then try touch neh n pussy she dun let ,says like tat better make love.. :eek: ...then when dress up ,give her $50 ---wah piang she screamed : "zuo mo ze yang " she says shld be 70!!!wtf..the face becum monster then told her nvr hj (as told her no need) now she asking %50 just touch neh ..her voice bcum louder ...angry give her another 10 n told her off that she like that how can..hope share bros (dun zap me) as nowadays these PRC girs tot we r carrots n soft >>we pity them yet they treat us like tat..:) ..not saying that we dun pay..but with this
service she may as well bcum make up artist (as she claim pev. wat she do in China)...

Cutter
23-01-2006, 11:41 PM
wah...this one must ban ban ban this gal liao... singapore already trying to keep up the service class standard already, so why this ladies cannot jus follow meh.... :(

R-K-O
24-01-2006, 12:12 AM
wah piang she screamed : "zuo mo ze yang " .... the face becum monster ....her voice bcum louder ...nowadays these PRC girs tot we r carrots n soft...

this reminds me of a recent incident published in newspapers. Happened also in TP. A TN gal asked a 19 yr old boy whether want to massage and even on the spot ask for specials. The boy rejected and the PRC scolded him:"你不是男人!" :eek: The boy's mother was boiled and straight away call to complain....

R-K-O

V123
24-01-2006, 12:36 AM
shun2? what's that? is that the bai xue or xue bai at tanjong pagar? cos i have a gal called xiao ye before. she nvr ask whether wan make love before though. haha

Cutter
24-01-2006, 01:49 AM
hahaa...i saw that news before leh... not the first time already.... sometimes i really think those TN shouldn't be so hiong until like pull ppl in... :cool:

berg51
24-01-2006, 02:02 AM
hi bros , my short fr for this tn (t. paagar road 78a) as always been cheoging tn n forgive my england powderful :

then wif our local sympathetic locals spore as we r, ask her will give her $30 mayb just fondle her-- best part comes agreed , then try touch neh n pussy she dun let ,says like tat better make love.. :eek: ...then when dress up ,give her $50 ---wah piang she screamed : "zuo mo ze yang " she says shld be 70!!!wtf..the face becum monster then told her nvr hj (as told her no need) now she asking %50 just touch neh ..her voice bcum louder ...angry give her another 10 n told her off that she like that how can..hope share bros (dun zap me) as nowadays these PRC girs tot we r carrots n soft >>we pity them yet they treat us like tat..:) ..not saying that we dun pay..

Next time you come across such a situation, raise your voice too. Don't be frightened off by such rowdy behaviour of these ppl. Afterall, you did paid for the service.
cheers

ultrawires
24-01-2006, 04:49 AM
shun2? what's that? is that the bai xue or xue bai at tanjong pagar? cos i have a gal called xiao ye before. she nvr ask whether wan make love before though. haha

NOT bai xue but another tn along the same row - alpha, shun shun and bai xue.

Tian Xin
24-01-2006, 09:18 AM
i have been to a TN at telok ayer street last month, dont know what's the name but personally i find the PRC aunties there really CMI in looks. in fact since then i stop going TN but go HC instead as the service standard and girls standard there are much much better.

edack
25-01-2006, 12:12 PM
this reminds me of a recent incident published in newspapers. Happened also in TP. A TN gal asked a 19 yr old boy whether want to massage and even on the spot ask for specials. The boy rejected and the PRC scolded him:"?????!" :eek: The boy's mother was boiled and straight away call to complain....

R-K-O

ya, recall tat one also, she told me tt her seniors taught her abt we spore men

edack
25-01-2006, 12:14 PM

the name as hint liao
:)

edack
25-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Next time you come across such a situation, raise your voice too. Don't be frightened off by such rowdy behaviour of these ppl. Afterall, you did paid for the service.
cheers

hmm,wanted to bro, but dunno they r "zhao" as saw a man inside,anyway we use our brain instead haha..if they r tt, we wont patronise again as paid $$ for this kind of service

R-K-O
26-01-2006, 08:29 PM
ya, recall tat one also, she told me tt her seniors taught her abt we spore men

Then the seniors are giving them a 反教材. This will only make them suffer more. If this happen to me, the gal definitely will be jia jia lat one....:D

R-K-O

solidiceguy
25-02-2006, 03:01 PM
any good stud ha ,give a try mayb.

edack
26-02-2006, 01:34 PM
Then the seniors are giving them a ???. This will only make them suffer more. If this happen to me, the gal definitely will be jia jia lat one....:D

R-K-O

agreed bro ......

they always tink we r really $$bank
:)

sing169
01-03-2006, 12:23 AM
just a word of caution to all bros here about this joint...

I went there last week; got a pretty young gal but nothing to shout about.

When I was done and pulled out my wallet, I realised that it was facing the other way... you know, we all have the habit of slotting our wallet into our pocket in a certain way.

Suspicious, I started counting my notes. True enough: $50 is missing! I looked at the gal and told her I lost $50. She screamed: "ni bu yao lai zhe yi zhao!" I thought hard... I guess there is no way to prove anything... So I just paid her $140 for the massage & FJ and walked out.

I swear I will never walk into that joint again. As for the other TN joints, I will make sure I carry my wallet to the toilet everytime!