PDA

View Full Version : Why white men marry asian women and asian men don't marry white women

IwantbustyKim
19-11-2014, 08:23 AM
http://therealsingapore.com/content/why-white-men-marry-asian-women-and-asian-men-dont-marry-white-women

StillLearning
19-11-2014, 09:50 AM
That may not be correct.

I was born and raised in Singapore, and my parents are of Chinese descent.

Upon graduation from university, I left Singapore, on an exchange programme. I am married to a Caucasian lady, who was born in Europe. She is about 170 cm tall, natural blonde hair natural golden blonde hair, now turning silver in front, and green eyes.

yellow5001
19-11-2014, 11:10 AM
Correct lah.

He is not saying there is ZERO male asian/female causasian couplings. He is saying for every one of you male asian/female caucasian couplings, there is like 50 male caucasians/female asians.

I think from what you see very true lar. For angmohs, i think very easy for them to get foc asian females to bonk. For us asian males, to bonk golden pussy, prob is paid varierty lor.

There are always exceptions like yourself mebbe but generally the above observation i believe is correct.

mcyeoh
19-11-2014, 11:17 AM
That may not be correct.

Upon graduation from university, I left Singapore, on an exchange programme. I am married to a Caucasian lady, who was born in Europe. She is about 170 cm tall, natural blonde hair natural golden blonde hair, now turning silver in front, and green eyes.
dude..it europe...try it with an american lady...you wont have a chance..singaporean dickies

newyorker88
19-11-2014, 11:49 AM
That may not be correct.

Agree, I had a number of friends whose wife is ang mo. Nothing wrong with it. They like each other, and get along well.

LordAvernus
19-11-2014, 01:23 PM
Pardon me but after having stayed overseas for a long time, I find most Singaporeans, men and women included, quite fixated on a certain form of mindset that is not forward-looking. Perhaps it is to do with the fact that most of them have not travelled much or have remained in Singapore for a long time. But overseas, you find that people are not as fixated on the race as much as the chemistry. If you had stayed in Japan, Korea and China (yes, even China), you realise that people there are not so fixated on Western men. Yes they are curious and would like to find out more but the "obsession" with them is not as great as they are in Singapore. This, I realise, has to do a lot with their cultural richness and upbringing. Their culture is very strong and you realise that the girls there have more pride for their own culture and their own people. In fact, in Korea and Japan, you realise immediately that they would instantly prefer their own guys over guys from other cultures and nationalities unless you have something special or extra to offer that would intrigue them.

For Singapore, the sad reality is that the culture here is so eroded and weak that there is no strong "Singapore" culture. Many Singapore girls I know ( especially the young and ignorant ones) are brought up without proper upbringing and culture. They have little pride for their own race and culture and one might say, shameful to even be considered "Asian". They are imbued with images of white women and they want to reach that "status" where they are on par with white women. This is a cancer that has taken root in the Singapore psyche- foolishly worshipping everything western while rejecting their own race and culture. I don't mean to be racist here but you can see certain groups displaying this kind of unhealthy obsession. You see in Japan, Korea and China, the girls there do not lose their culture although they married western guys. The girls here will no doubt stubbornly deny this but the truth is, they are racist against their own people, whether they care to admit it or not.

Anyway, outside Singapore, these girls ( and in fact guys) will be surprised to know that their reality is false. Girls elsewhere ( and I mean non-Singaporeans) are not so fixated on race than on chemistry. There are tons of Asian guy- Other race women elsewhere. It is these ignorant girls in Singapore that keeps thinking there aren't and keeps wanting to put down their own guys to make themselves look superior and good ( pathetic losers if you ask me). They keep harping on how their guys are not flexible in thinking, not open- minded etc...Please. Stop the bullshit. Our guys are open-minded enough to marry Taiwanese, Whites, Latinas, PRCs and many others. Ask yourself why they are not "open-minded" to YOU. Perhaps, you should scrap your pathetic ego and ask yourself why NOT YOU. Do some soul-searching. Perhaps, you will realise that the one not "open-minded" is YOU. Not all Asian guys are that shallow and the fact that you are lumping everyone on the same boat without discrimination, ironically, portrays you as a pot calling a kettle black. So, please, cut the crap.

In any case, guys, Asian or Singaporean, need not despair. I dated girls from almost all cultures and nationalities, except Africans and Koreans and well, no such nonsense exist for them. When they reject you, its not RACIST. It's just that they are not into you as a person. But this rejection still beats a rejection based on RACISM, which I feel happens in Singapore. Which is why I stopped dating Singapore girls. I tried overseas ( including western girls). Trust me. You won't regret.

LordAvernus
19-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Anyway, just to clarify. There are of course Singaporean girls who are not like the SPGs but their name and reputation have been ruined by those who are. Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

IwantbustyKim
19-11-2014, 03:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarong_party_girl

Sarong Party Girl (also known as SPG) is a derogatory term used in Singapore and (to a lesser extent) in Peninsular Malaysia.

It describes a local, solely Asian woman (e.g., a Chinese girl) who usually dresses and behaves in a provocative manner, and who exclusively dates and prefers white men. The Sarong Party Girl stereotype was popularised by a series of humorous books by Jim Aitchison in the 1990s, offering a satirical portrayal of the SPG and related aspects of Singaporean culture.

Its true that this concept is Uniquely Singaporean. Name me another term from our neighbors (Pinoy, Cambodia, Vietnam, Indo, etc) that has the exact same term as SPG?

blacknight6
19-11-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyway, just to clarify. There are of course Singaporean girls who are not like the SPGs but their name and reputation have been ruined by those who are. Good day, ladies and gentlemen.

Well said LordAvernus. Up you 13 points.

IwantbustyKim
19-11-2014, 03:49 PM
Well said LordAvernus. Up you 13 points.

just upped you too!

mcyeoh
19-11-2014, 10:39 PM
In any case, guys, Asian or Singaporean, need not despair. I dated girls from almost all cultures and nationalities, except Africans and Koreans and well, no such nonsense exist for them. When they reject you, its not RACIST. It's just that they are not into you as a person. But this rejection still beats a rejection based on RACISM, which I feel happens in Singapore. Which is why I stopped dating Singapore girls. I tried overseas ( including western girls). Trust me. You won't regret.
good point...singaporean guys are just that uptight....dated bunch of girls from all over the world...including blacks.....

blacknight6
20-11-2014, 10:37 PM
just upped you too!

Just reciprocated with 13 points.

IwantbustyKim
21-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Just reciprocated with 13 points.

Gr8!!!!!!!!!

JackieWong
21-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Anyway I find Singapore charbo very inferior in term of look & character compare to other asian. Don't izzit our diet & weather

kpk80
22-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Anyway I find Singapore charbo very inferior in term of look & character compare to other asian. Don't izzit our diet & weather

Ya. Agree. Very hard to see big @@ sg ladies.

Sorry Ladies, I admit I love big @@
:D

Also never had encounter Caucasian and japanese lady. Guess Sometimes the more you want, the more you don't get it. Hehe.

fishball
22-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Pardon me but after having stayed overseas for a long time, I find most Singaporeans, men and women included, quite fixated on a certain form of mindset that is not forward-looking. Perhaps it is to do with the fact that most of them have not travelled much or have remained in Singapore for a long time. But overseas, you find that people are ....You won't regret.

Hmm.. An interesting article.. Same sentiments, experience and conclusion with u bro.. I guess would take some more time to get the colonial mindset off.. :)

justwanadoit
22-11-2014, 06:59 AM
having angmo gf or wife is like a trophy catch

mcyeoh
22-11-2014, 10:12 AM
and you can't do it due to your singaporean accent and size...if you know what it means..

hahahahahah

tripleaxe
22-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Pardon me but after having stayed overseas for a long time, I find most Singaporeans, men and women included, quite fixated on a certain form of mindset that is not forward-looking. Perhaps it is to do with the fact that most of them have not travelled much or have remained in Singapore for a long time. But overseas, you find that people are not as fixated on the race as much as the chemistry. If you had stayed in Japan, Korea and China (yes, even China), you realise that people there are not so fixated on Western men. Yes they are curious and would like to find out more but the "obsession" with them is not as great as they are in Singapore. This, I realise, has to do a lot with their cultural richness and upbringing. Their culture is very strong and you realise that the girls there have more pride for their own culture and their own people. In fact, in Korea and Japan, you realise immediately that they would instantly prefer their own guys over guys from other cultures and nationalities unless you have something special or extra to offer that would intrigue them.

For Singapore, the sad reality is that the culture here is so eroded and weak that there is no strong "Singapore" culture. Many Singapore girls I know ( especially the young and ignorant ones) are brought up without proper upbringing and culture. They have little pride for their own race and culture and one might say, shameful to even be considered "Asian". They are imbued with images of white women and they want to reach that "status" where they are on par with white women. This is a cancer that has taken root in the Singapore psyche- foolishly worshipping everything western while rejecting their own race and culture. I don't mean to be racist here but you can see certain groups displaying this kind of unhealthy obsession. You see in Japan, Korea and China, the girls there do not lose their culture although they married western guys. The girls here will no doubt stubbornly deny this but the truth is, they are racist against their own people, whether they care to admit it or not.

well said.

sniper968
23-11-2014, 12:38 AM

Anyway, outside Singapore, these girls ( and in fact guys) will be surprised to know that their reality is false. Girls elsewhere ( and I mean non-Singaporeans) are not so fixated on race than on chemistry. There are tons of Asian guy- Other race women elsewhere. It is these ignorant girls in Singapore that keeps thinking there aren't and keeps wanting to put down their own guys to make themselves look superior and good ( pathetic losers if you ask me). They keep harping on how their guys are not flexible in thinking, not open- minded etc...Please. Stop the bullshit. Our guys are open-minded enough to marry Taiwanese, Whites, Latinas, PRCs and many others. Ask yourself why they are not "open-minded" to YOU. Perhaps, you should scrap your pathetic ego and ask yourself why NOT YOU. Do some soul-searching. Perhaps, you will realise that the one not "open-minded" is YOU. Not all Asian guys are that shallow and the fact that you are lumping everyone on the same boat without discrimination, ironically, portrays you as a pot calling a kettle black. So, please, cut the crap.

Whats the best way to approach western girls? I was walking around the city today in Melb - saw many blonde chio bu. But I get a bit tongue tied...

LordAvernus
23-11-2014, 02:18 AM
If you want to "approach" girls, you have to do it at pubs or discos. Buy them drinks. Almost no girls will turn down a guy buying them drinks unless you are really "creepy" or your looks really repels them. In normal circumstances, if a guy approaches a girl in broad daylight out of nowhere, it is very unlikely to succeed because you are a stranger and unless you are super male model kind ( even girls will be wary of them) and can hold a frigging good conversation, it is hard to do pick ups. Any girl who allows you to pick them up easily has some sorta ulterior motives, for instance, those Thai chicks looking for easy catch in farangs. However, if you are looking for long term relationship, girls, be it Asian or Caucasian, it is very hard to pick them up from the streets.

You have to expand your social circle and get to know them through gatherings and pubs. I am based in Australia too. I realise for Aussies, you have to get them to warm up slowly. Western girls do not really warm up easily to another one until they get to know you better. The best for me was through University project work where all my teammates were Caucasians. So, through that, I scored my first ever white chick. Once they know you can speak eloquently ( and NO Singlish please. They are turned off by it.) and can do a little bit of British or Aussie slang, they love it.

Girls will always go for these ( regardless of race and religion): Money, power, class, looks, intelligence, charm. Don't believe all the bullshit they tell you about how your dick must be super duper big to score girls. Girls go for chemistry. Size matters but as long as you can get hard and put it in, the rest is on the foreplay and the connection between you two.

Otherwise, the other alternative in Melbourne ( my former favourite hunting ground) is the Asian girls there. Oh boy oh boy. The Asian girls in Melbourne...I tell you manz......mother effing sizzling hot. In terms of both looks and their attitude. If you fail to score an Aussie, can try the Asians there.

However, that being said, it is not hard to score an Aussie. Honestly. Lots of Singaporean guys are dating Aussie girls that they got to know from work or universities. It is becoming a common sight nowadays in Australia for Asian male- Aussie Female coupling.

My advice: Don't do pickup. Go for social gatherings. More efficient. And don't be desperate. Girls hate that. Don't make yourself so easy or available. Be a little more bad-arse. I think your tongue-tied is due to your unease and lack of confidence. Tell yourself this: Fuck this colonial mindset. I am going to up you and take revenge for my brothers back home. Lol. Trust me, after a while, you don't give a shit whether they are white, Hispanic or whatever. It just comes to you as it came to me.

I lived in Australia for so long now I feel more comfortable around Aussie chicks than Asian chicks now. Looks like I am now....SPG. Sarong Party Guy.

LMAO.

Goodluck and happy hunting.:p

LordAvernus
23-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Chances are also higher if you are in law or medicine btw. Aussie girls in these faculties tend to be much smarter than their peers and they love intellectual challenges. So chances are they are not bogans. If you end up in a faculty where the Aussie chicks are bogans or roughnecks, you are screwed. What I noticed is that the smarter and more hardworking Aussie chicks tend to go with Asians ( notice the similarities here - smarter and hardworking). If you go for those slackjack, typical bogans, of course you ain't gonna succeed.

A lot of medicine and law Asian dudes have Aussie girlfriends and some even got Aussie female secret admirers because of their status in law and medicine and of cos, girls find their intelligence a sizzling turn-on, not to mention their future potential earning capacity.

fishball
23-11-2014, 07:46 AM
Chances are also higher if you are in law or medicine btw. Aussie girls in these faculties tend to be much smarter than their peers and they love intellectual challenges. So chances are they are not .....

Hahaha.. Our experiences are so similar.. lol We should catch up and chat on it should chance bonks. Actually I find that most western girls nowadays got more "asian" value than Asian girls.. I was so.. Geezzz when I realised this..! Just be normal and confident. Its really not that hard to find a kind and intelligent ang mo girl. :D

yesscenter
23-11-2014, 11:35 AM

What trophy? Western girls are good from 18 (fuckable age) to 27 and after that they look fucked. I work in town where lots of west women worked, they all look like shit. Don't have the perseption that they look sexy n pretty, you are looking to much porn. Asian women when they in the 40s still look sooo fuckable.

Don't dome of u agree??