PDA

View Full Version : Include RTF Rates?

Casten
23-01-2006, 12:08 AM
I was thinking... maybe the okts can include an 1 hour 1 shot RTF rates for the gals? Sometimes when we miss the gal, we can have one last shot with her before she goes back? Maybe like 130/2sht/90 RTF : 80/1sht/1hr? or maybe 100/1sht/1hr? Think it will encourage ppl to try RTF and allows the gals to earn more before going back. Just a suggestion :p

What u guys think? ;)

biatch6969
23-01-2006, 12:19 AM
i tink sometimes OKT r charging at $99/2/90mins.

Casten
23-01-2006, 01:33 PM
I know who u mean :D so perhaps 80/hr? also gd wat..

aikoN79
23-01-2006, 01:40 PM
I know who u mean :D so perhaps 80/hr? also gd wat..

errmm... geylang got cat 40 right ??? pls lah... u pay 80, the gal take how much ?? not enough to cover the hotel also !!!

first u ask $100 for 1 shot... now got ppl put $99 for 2 shots u wan $80 for 1 shot ??

i suggest u go geylang find the cat 40 thais.

Casten
23-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Talking abt RTF. Bro. 99/2/1.5hr is ard 34 bucks per half hr. 80/1/1hr is 40 bucks per half hr. Which one is better? Do the maths. I suggesting thes RTF rates up to the OKTs. Jus a suggetion bro no offence. Somemore 2nd shots sure harder to come. The gals will be more tiring... Of course for those 130 or 150 ones can maybe be 100 RTF/hr? Diff OKT diff rates mah...

aikoN79
23-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Jus a suggetion bro no offence. ..

no offence to u too bro, but recently got one clone also try to "psycho" the ppl in here to bargain with the OKTs regarding one shot rate. he fail miserably... i suggest u give up that idea ~ kekekeke :D

discoverer
23-01-2006, 02:06 PM
no offence to u too bro, but recently got one clone also try to "psycho" the ppl in here to bargain with the OKTs regarding one shot rate. he fail miserably... i suggest u give up that idea ~ kekekeke :D
Keeping quiet doesnt mean i fail miserably.You always think you very smart.Why do you think there are now so many promotions and differently pricings.Maybe not due to my postings.Even there are some postings about models etc etc,why don't you go and comment on their postings.Cos they are more powerful?People suggest only you must come in to shoot so it means they can't suggest or voice out?

Luck666
23-01-2006, 02:07 PM
two shots within 90 mins, sometimes can be very difficult :o to wait up the small bro to has the second shot, may be is a good idea with 1shot/60min, rate up to the OKT and the gal to set based on their standard.

discoverer
23-01-2006, 02:09 PM
errmm... geylang got cat 40 right ??? pls lah... u pay 80, the gal take how much ?? not enough to cover the hotel also !!!

first u ask $100 for 1 shot... now got ppl put $99 for 2 shots u wan $80 for 1 shot ??

i suggest u go geylang find the cat 40 thais.
You mean to say for this rtf thing,the gal only do 1 customer for the whole day and night?

aikoN79
23-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Why do you think there are now so many promotions and differently pricings.?People suggest only you must come in to shoot so it means they can't suggest or voice out?

1) There are many promotions bcos now a lot of new competitiors, not bcos of your postings.

2) my discussion with the threadstarter are an open minded one, we no offence to each other as stated. he suggest i answer. he not like u , only think one way, think that u r rite and not open to answers. ;)

discoverer
23-01-2006, 02:17 PM
1) There are many promotions bcos now a lot of new competitiors, not bcos of your postings.

2) my discussion with the threadstarter are an open minded one, we no offence to each other as stated. he suggest i answer. he not like u , only think one way, think that u r rite and not open to answers. ;)
I did state there it not because of my postings already.You say i am not open minded like you and the threadstarter cos i am not open to answers and i think i am right?May i know which of my postings did i say i am totally right?You always say no offence but whenever newer samsters do postings suggesting things you will always come in with your high and mighty words.

wankmehappy
24-01-2006, 01:47 AM
bro Casten....you started the fire burning again....kekekekeke
happyme:D

chaichai_star
24-01-2006, 02:10 AM
well,maybe the gals or can say most of the gals wanted the price of 2shot price then 1shot price coz after deduction,(take hm)the price of the 1 shot is so less!!!
And your maths is very good but u cant count like this,mostly the second shot is on DISCOUNTED RATES! so u cannot divide,times or minus like tat,i dun think the gal allow and maybe call you to fark spider !!!:eek:
jus my point of VIEW!!:D

Casten
24-01-2006, 02:06 PM
well,maybe the gals or can say most of the gals wanted the price of 2shot price then 1shot price coz after deduction,(take hm)the price of the 1 shot is so less!!!
And your maths is very good but u cant count like this,mostly the second shot is on DISCOUNTED RATES! so u cannot divide,times or minus like tat,i dun think the gal allow and maybe call you to fark spider !!!
jus my point of VIEW!!

Hmmm... Of course 1 shot packages will be nice... but most of the okts won't allow that. So I am just thinking what abt RTF? Its RTF we are talking abt. Not many of us is willing to pay for the same price for the same gal again mah. Bros will rather try other gals if RTF is also the same price. And if u RTF, the gals also will feel flattered what.. :)

To bro Aikon and discoverer.... Not purposely wanna start fire.... :o
Lets talk nicely and relax ok? Sebai Sebai (thai: Relax) ....

aikoN79
24-01-2006, 02:16 PM
that one u can liais with your personal OKT. but to generalise and make it a market rate is not possible. your personal OKT may agree may not agree depends on how well your relationship with him is.

this is like asking a chicken rice seller to give u discount if u RTE (Return-to-eat) but if relationship good, he may give u a drumstick or more meat instead :D but u cant expect all chicken rice seller to give u drumstick.

.... sorry .. i also dunno wat i writing.. hope u understand my POV.

Casten
24-01-2006, 02:44 PM
that one u can liais with your personal OKT. but to generalise and make it a market rate is not possible. your personal OKT may agree may not agree depends on how well your relationship with him is.

this is like asking a chicken rice seller to give u discount if u RTE (Return-to-eat) but if relationship good, he may give u a drumstick or more meat instead but u cant expect all chicken rice seller to give u drumstick.

Note taken. So me and u Gam Qing ho bor? Give me 1 shot rates leh! : P

Anyway, Quite true, some OKTs are very good and they sympathise our situation. And I do have OKT willing to give me 1 shot prices given to my disability :( ... ( Please Donate to the disability... I promise I won't buy golden tap.... my tap old and rusty ....) :o

trotter
24-01-2006, 02:47 PM
this is like asking a chicken rice seller to give u discount if u RTE (Return-to-eat) but if relationship good, he may give u a drumstick or more meat instead but u cant expect all chicken rice seller to give u drumstick.

bro, you pov is that bottomline....you like "chicken"... :D that is why from one "chick" you can lead to another "chicken" (both are yummy, sweet and juicy)...just kidding...wahahaha :p