PDA

View Full Version : XLK TN @ AMK Ave10

gaara
20-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Hi all brudders out there,

Decide to join SBF after being a guest for so long and benifiting from outstanding FRs. So, now I will try to post FRs to repay the seniors out there.

Was pretty tired after work today and realise that a new TN juz open in AMK Ave10 from the newspaper. Decided to check out the place and true enough, it started juz 3 days ago. the address is in TNP. u can chk it there. called up them b4 going n the boss say all are 20+ yrs old.

Enter from behing the shophouse and saw the staircase lighted wif candles. quite neat ambience n cleanliness good. Checked out the price and they do offer 30min/45min/60min @ a range from $25-36. got mosha oso. Didnt hear properly as my eyes scanning thru the place. Only 2 cubicle there. went into the room and strip to bday suit. then in came a pdmm which was not in the living room juz now. suay lor. kena tua. almost regretted going up the place.

But lppl, mite as well enjoy the whole thing. massage was gd as it was full of force. after more than 30min of massage, she pop the question. initially i dun wan, but c her oso quite kelian after using so much force on me. then decided mite as well find some relief since im starved of it all week. she didnt rush the hj but i c her face liao no mood to autoroam. after awhile, i tried to make her strip but she say no-no. at most touch upper body. abit dulan then after hj, paid up n left.

PS: ample parking space but pls tear a coupon. alot of auntie there giving summons. n they close at 11pm.

Name: Sally
massage: 7/10. got strength
looks: 3/10
body: handful but sagging
HJ: 6/10.
Dmg: 25+30
RTF: no. its more suitable for brudders out there looking for milf.

b ready to b disappointed if u wana go there to look for SYT instead. pity me.....:cool:

uzumaki_naruto
21-01-2006, 11:36 AM
another CMI tuina in amk............

But thank you for the honest FR, unlike the other fake fr..............

R-K-O
21-01-2006, 11:39 AM
another CMI tuina in amk............

But thank you for the honest FR, unlike the other fake fr..............

bro, tried any TN in amk recently??

R-K-O

uzumaki_naruto
21-01-2006, 11:49 AM

R-K-O

Will pm you if i find some gem in amk but so far have lucked out. Best to avoid the central area cos most CMI.

R-K-O
21-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Will pm you if i find some gem in amk but so far have lucked out. Best to avoid the central area cos most CMI.

Quite hard to find gem in amk. Think you need to "out source" liao. heehee....:D

R-K-O

Rof|maoxz
21-01-2006, 01:44 PM
Hi all brudders out there,

Enter from behing the shophouse and saw the staircase lighted wif candles. quite neat ambience n cleanliness good. Checked out the price and they do offer 30min/45min/60min @ a range from $25-36. got mosha oso. Didnt hear properly as my eyes scanning thru the place. Only 2 cubicle there. went into the room and strip to bday suit. then in came a pdmm which was not in the living room juz now. suay lor. kena tua. almost regretted going up the place.

But lppl, mite as well enjoy the whole thing. massage was gd as it was full of force. after more than 30min of massage, she pop the question. initially i dun wan, but c her oso quite kelian after using so much force on me. then decided mite as well find some relief since im starved of it all week. she didnt rush the hj but i c her face liao no mood to autoroam. after awhile, i tried to make her strip but she say no-no. at most touch upper body. abit dulan then after hj, paid up n left.

Quite surprised that a newbie can write such a detail FR. Anyway this place quite new, Blk 5 something something, wanna know where, spent $0.70 and search for it. :D Saw 2 MILF, confused which is sally. Anyway choose one with a bigger build. Her massage so-so as compared to AMK YY, MZ or Z. This time I very initiative.... rubba her and test market first. Kana a reply like this "young chap dun be so naughty". Me continue to be more naughty and cheeky. Apply a "wash mahjong tiles stroke" on her breast area, while she reciprocated back "one hand hold 2 dragon ballz". Because of her bigger body frame, I lost out the tug-of-war on her.

Anyway a good place to try on a remote place. Total damage $60. :)

gaara
22-01-2006, 01:50 AM

R-K-O

tried one at AMK Ave1 last month. near shell petrol station/church. think the post was missing in the forum. Normal TN settings with OKT sitting inside watching tv. cubicles separated by curtains. pm me if u need the contact number.

Name: Xiaoyun
Massage: 5/10
looks: 5/10
HJ: 6/10. nvr rush with autoroam.
dmg: $30+$30

~Desert Coffin~

R-K-O
22-01-2006, 02:12 PM
tried one at AMK Ave1 last month. near shell petrol station/church. think the post was missing in the forum. Normal TN settings with OKT sitting inside watching tv. cubicles separated by curtains. pm me if u need the contact number.
Name: Xiaoyun
Massage: 5/10
looks: 5/10
HJ: 6/10. nvr rush with autoroam.
dmg: $30+$30
~Desert Coffin~

bro, think you referring to JH @ blk 33x. The thread still there, AMK thread, but it's just remote for quite sometime. I always served by this xiao yun. By the way, the entrance fees reduce from %36 to $30 liao huh? Thought all the while is $36/hr with free mosha?

R-K-O