PDA

View Full Version : Well since so many people are posting..i share mine too

Earthshaker
20-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Actually all this isnt much different from other ppl though since its mostly the same..sry if i done wrong as this my first time posting...all these happens during my secondary school life last time...

Everytime during pe day, my class gals are those like "dunno they are exposing" those kind so everytime they wud jus like wear loose loose withought buttoning the top 2 button...my sch pe is very loose one...theres this girl beside me...everyday she wud jus writing with a full body bend forward and u if u do the timing rite, u wud be able to see everything inside...i noe its stupid..bt in seconday sch life,thats a fantasy that many people have....

soon, i got to know this classmate of mine and i started invited her to my house...

...to my continued..

to all bros out there, pardon me for my poor eng and maybe a stupid story..its has happen quite long ago and im nt so gd at using words to describe

xplorax
02-02-2006, 04:17 PM
Threadstarter,

F U for starting a half past six posting.
F U for not giving a complete episode before going for break.
F U for trying to make us gian but failed miserably.

Get your story out in word format and give substantial story before you break. When you next logon to this forum, cut & paste your story here.

WinterSnow
02-02-2006, 06:52 PM
More than one liao, where is the next instalment? :confused:

jag_71
03-02-2006, 07:47 AM
Earthshaker,

Keep going..... we r waiting for story to continue......

singexpat
03-02-2006, 09:30 AM
threadstarter MIA liao...:confused:

skystone
03-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Threadstarter,

F U for starting a half past six posting.
F U for not giving a complete episode before going for break.
F U for trying to make us gian but failed miserably.

Get your story out in word format and give substantial story before you break. When you next logon to this forum, cut & paste your story here.

Hey Bro xplorax

Even if he's not giving a complete story or if it's just a silliy startup,give ppl a chance lah..at least he's willing to share right,why wanna say untill like that?If u r reali gian,go gl if not pcc lor..:)

obelisk
03-02-2006, 10:58 AM
to all bros out there, pardon me for my poor eng

dun worry....
no nid perfect english here....
storyline more impt than anything else...:D