PDA

View Full Version : 2 Hours Of Ler Ler Fun

rentafl
20-01-2006, 11:56 AM
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha:D
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#:)

j117
20-01-2006, 01:11 PM
hi bro,
seemed interesting, can pm me her contact.........
JJ

Dayview2004
20-01-2006, 02:13 PM
can pm mi her contact brother.

thanks

rentafl
20-01-2006, 02:17 PM
can pm me her contact.........
can pm mi her contact brother.
Pm done :)

bhoven
20-01-2006, 05:38 PM
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. ...
Before she left she ask if i can help her to get some customers so i say i try loh. So if you guys want to have 2 hrs of fun @ $100 you can pm me for Ler Ler's contact#:)

Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???

rentafl
21-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Sounds like she is the same gurl as brudder Acer 3939's happy discovery.....???Nope it's not the same girl as Uncle Acer3939's Happy:p

ass77
21-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Bro,

Hope you can PM me the contact.

Thanks

rentafl
21-01-2006, 10:17 AM
to all the bros who pm me for Ler Ler's contact pls clear your pm box. so many of you all pm box full full how to pm you the contact?

dirtymonk82
21-01-2006, 01:26 PM
same problem here too

shctaw
21-01-2006, 05:41 PM
Bro,

PM me the contact pls, will try her...

Just upzz your reputation.

hornyclown
21-01-2006, 05:43 PM
pm me her contact too? pls :p

alan3581
21-01-2006, 05:58 PM
pm me ler ler's conatct number. thanks....

snowcap
21-01-2006, 06:32 PM
bro pm send ...... =)

shctaw
21-01-2006, 06:53 PM
bro pm send ...... =)

Never receive leh............sopsop

trader11292001
21-01-2006, 06:58 PM
My uncle pass me this wl's # and told me bery fun and shiok so i make contact yestersday afternoon. meet at PPC mrt and what i saw was a very fair looking lady bout 32 years old. check in @ 1 of the small hotels in chinatown and start our wash white white. boobs only a handfull but nice nipples. dry up liao she ask me to lied face down and give a bery hard massage, wa not bad man very good strong massage from a mei mei her size ( peite ) turn over and she gave a nice and slow hj. after i cum we chat abit while i have my 'after cum' ciggy and found out that she just came to sin for a week. she used to work in JSP TN during her last trip here but now scare to go there any more. after my ciggy she started to caress my nipples and catbath me. had a soft bj from her and i was like turnning on the tap when i finger her haha dam wet man! she say can not tahan anymore as she was trying to get away from my 'E Yang Je' ( my middle finger lah ) inside her pussy! she than went on top and start to pump away. wa lau her face got so many expression when she cum! and hold me so tight till i scare i kena red marks on my shoulders! haha then my turn to hump her and man you can really her cuming over and over again as she tried to get away from my pumping. finally i also can't tahan and cum, well i only got this to say, i just had a very very horny woman! haha:D
Paid her $100 for 2 hours ( massage + hj + bj + fj )
Hotel $30 and $2 for CD

Cool Uncle, care to PM me the number bro?

dandan2512
21-01-2006, 11:10 PM
Just upzz your reputation.
bro,u can't up ppl without power.....:rolleyes:

rentafl
01-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Close to 20 bros here had tried Ler Ler and not a single FR:(

stray
01-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Hi..

Well I did try her, wasn't my cup of tea...

Looks = 5 Mature looks
Boobs handful but sagging...
Body = 5
Attitude = 5 Maybe I dun click with her....

Only funny things is her facial expression.....
very funny ....

RTF = No

Rolex
01-02-2006, 12:03 PM
Hi..
Well I did try her, wasn't my cup of tea...

Looks = 5 Mature looks
Boobs handful but sagging...
Body = 5
Attitude = 5 Maybe I dun click with her....

Only funny things is her facial expression.....
very funny ....

RTF = No

Bro, tks you for the FR, save my time to ask contact.....

bhoven
01-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Close to 20 bros here had tried Ler Ler and not a single FR:(

Makes you wonder why you should bother to post and share right? Might as well enjoy alone gems that we painstakingly unearth...haizz....

Chan_Loh
01-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Have tried her last friday, my first posting so making it short and simple.

Look : 5/10
Boob : 5/10
Body : 5/10 (very bushy)
FJ : 7/10 (would have given her 6, but she really work hard lah.)
RTF : not likely, just not my cup of tea.

Note : She is rather mature. Did not ask her age, but estimate ard mid 30s. So Bros who like SYT, pls take note.

wonder81
01-02-2006, 05:07 PM
here my FR, tried her last night.. met her at a hotel at City area..
first impression of her..looks older than 30.., wearing spectacles..
chit chat for a while..she's from Hunan.
Looks :5/10
Boobs :A..small..
Bj : 5
Fj : 5 ( alot of fake moans..can act in AV Movies..)
?? no massage....
damage..$100+$30(hotel)
overall not quite a good experience..
anyway still thanks bro rentafl for the contact..

rentafl
01-02-2006, 09:57 PM
From the 2 feed back, i shall stop sharing this contact. sorry to all the bros here who tried and feel that she's not up to standard:o
sorry again paiseh paiseh

Chinakid
02-02-2006, 02:28 AM
Me wans e contacts also leh... thanks

axcel69
02-02-2006, 02:34 AM
threadstarter
whos the girl in ur avatar

blackhorn
02-02-2006, 10:56 PM
See the Pic and if you are keen to try her please Pm the threadstarter .

http://www.imagehosting.cc/view.php/5947.jpg

wayfarer
02-02-2006, 11:09 PM
See the Pic and if you are keen to try her please Pm the threadstarter .

aiyah u should have posted this earlier. then I won't have wasted it on the PRC mei mei just now. aiyah....:(

haboomer
03-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Hi Bros,

Despite the average FRs on Ler Ler, Bro rentafl's initial FR still make me want to try her out because I like fun and horny MILF and want to take things slow and steady. Rang her up after getting her contact from Bro rentafl, agreed to meet her at hotel in Chinatown for 2 hours at $100. Also found out she'll charge another $20 for a second shot.

Message her the room number and Waited for 15mins before the door bell rang. At first look I thought the petite Chinese teacher standing before me got the wrong room, but of course it was her. Her phone rang after we said hello and she stepped into the room. She told me afterwards it was Bro rentafl on the line telling her her exposure on this thread. Hello there bro, thanks for the contact!

After a little chit chat, she started undressing me before I did the same to her. She is very gentle all the way, felt like old chinese movies where the wife will wait on the husband, and that's the way I like it. She is very fair looking as stated before, no extra flesh other than a small tummy which shows when she sits. Her gentleness continues as she shower me, but can see from the shower that she is not very experience because she washes all over with no proper procedure, unlike experienced WL/FL work you from top down in no time so they can get you off quickly since they prosper from quantity and no quality.

She offered to dry me up but I declined because I can't wait to continue the action on bed. We continue our chit chat while she started with a most gentle cat bath from my shoulder down and constantly voice out standard compliments like nice body, great skin, huge didi, yada yada yada (hee hee, I know I'm average so all the compliments won't help my ego!). While she work hard on me, I started to massage her pussy just to see her reaction. She is very sensitive around her clit as after a few minutes of massaging I can feel her nipples erecting and she started moaning! Though it sounded a bit fake I enjoyed it and continue to stimulate her.

She cupped me as she get to my didi for a BJ, but I stopped her soon after she started since she seriously doesn't know how to. So she just continue to focus on my balls and groin area while I eat and tongue-fuck her. Her juice started flowing after about 10 minutes of it but she was so tight that I can't even get my fingers in. Sensing my finger, she asked me to put on a CD on my fingers for hygiene purposes. With the CD, she loosen up a bit and I was able to get in. After 5 minutes, she was already moaning and shivering and holding my body so tight like she was cumming!

Our 69 for another 15 minutes during which she keep saying how good I'm making her feel and she cannot take it much longer. At which point I am so turned on by her moans and cries that I ask her to ride me while her juice are still flowing. The ride down the pole was slow as she feels so tight! She asked me not to thrust as she can't take it all. Well, fine by me, I'll just enjoy the ride.

She rides me slow for about 10 minute during which time she keep moaning and crying out ecstacy. I was trying to catch her AV like expression described by all the bro who have her and sure enough, there it was! She really looked like enjoying herself a lot till I wonder if I should ask her to pay me instead! Anyway, manuever myself to a sitting position while she continue riding me from which point I started thrusting her instead. Wah, her expression really horny man, like young girl first time have sex, painful but still want it. Cannot tahan anymore, I get her to lie down at missionary and start pumping her gradually. What can I say; her wiggling body and moans just continue to fuel the beast in me.

5 more minutes of missionary and I sense I cannot take it much longer. Turn her over to doggie, my finishing stance, pump her for less than 5 minutes before I came. During the doggie, she was holding on to the bed sheet and pillow so tightly I can see her knuckles turning white but interestingly she was not tight at all, which makes me wonder if she was faking the tightness by squeezing her cunt.

Anyway, because I had to work after the session, we cleaned up and soon after part ways even though she had wanted to give me a massage and try to resurrect my didi since the 2 hours was not up yet and she still hasn't had enough of my didi!

In summary, my ratings are:

Looks: 6/10 (she looked matured and resembles a teacher when she puts on her glasses)
Boobs: 6/10 (handful but with great nipples)
Body: 5.5/10
BJ: 2 (she really need to work on this department man)
FJ: 7 (was SOP but her moan and body language, though fake, can really get me into AV movie mood!)
GF feeling: 5.5/10 (very gentle and accommodating)
Attitude: 9 (very hard working and willing to please)

She is not the pretty SYT type, but definitely very horny and hardworking.

Doggone!
03-02-2006, 06:49 PM
Hi Bro Rentafl,

Thanks for sharing her contact when requested by me.
After reading the latest comments and FR, have decided
not to try her.
Just to let you know and thanks again for your spirit of
sharing. Keep it up!

wayfarer
03-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Hi Bro Rentafl,

Thanks for sharing her contact when requested by me.
After reading the latest comments and FR, have decided
not to try her.
Just to let you know and thanks again for your spirit of
sharing. Keep it up!

hmm - did u see the pic posted by blackhorn?!? if u had and still don't want to try her, wah yr standard darn high!

wonder if she allow anal? where the monster ah? keke

rentafl
04-02-2006, 01:23 PM
She told me afterwards it was Bro rentafl on the line telling her her exposure on this thread. Hello there bro, thanks for the contact!Hello!:) well good to hear someone finally did enjoy her services:p

lacoruna69
04-02-2006, 03:33 PM
Is the pic by Bro Blackhorn really her?
Looks quite good, from side.
Maybe I give her a try next week.

sspider
04-02-2006, 06:04 PM
thanks for sharing the contact with me but saw the FR that she charge 20 for another shot... that total damage plus hotel is about $150. think that is too much for a lady in mid 30

TBogard
04-02-2006, 08:04 PM
Got the contact from bro rentafl. Immediately called to make appointment. On the other side of the phone, a cute voice answered, and quickly settled at H81.

Upon arrival, first look wasn't much, dressed quite normal like any other girls. But body is above average.

Not good at writing stories, so here's the ratings for bro's review.

Face: 6/10
Boobs: 5/10
Overall body: 7/10
BJ: Nil, didn't ask for it
FJ: 8/10 Tight and warm, nice feel

Thanks bro rentafl for the contact once again
Cheers

haboomer
04-02-2006, 10:43 PM

Bro, I had the same question before I tried her, but verified that it is!

haboomer
04-02-2006, 11:07 PM

Bro, I had the same question before I tried her, now chop stamp confirmed.

rentafl
06-02-2006, 12:28 PM
Not good at writing stories,Well FRs dont need to be long winded. short and sharp is just as good:)

skybee08
06-02-2006, 02:27 PM
bro, can pm me her contact. want to do forum liao.

Chan_Loh
06-02-2006, 02:39 PM
From the 2 feed back, i shall stop sharing this contact. sorry to all the bros here who tried and feel that she's not up to standard:o
sorry again paiseh paiseh

Bro Rentafl, no need to be sorry, i'm sure there are brothers out there very happy with the FL you shared. Every one have diff taste, may be next time you have one we both like. Also thanks for sharing this FL.

conman
06-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Tried Ler Ler last friday. Thanks to bro rentafl. Went to Hotel 81 Chinatown and she came up within 5 mins after my call. Open up the door and was quite disappointed with wat i see. Still trying to be positive when she strip and thus waited in anticipation when she strip. More disappointed. Then proceed to bathe and notice she has got unshaven armpit hair. Very turn off. Then went to the bed and she suggested that the aircon is too cold and thus, i adjust the temperature. She then catbath me and commented that she like my skin texture and my look. I ask her to go bbbj since she like me but she want to only bj. So i say ok la. 5 mins of bj and fake moans and then proceed to fj. She went on top of me and start jerk me off. after 10mins, I switch to doggie as I don't wanna see her armpit hair. Screw her big time for 20 mins on doggie and she complained that she was sore at her pussy (thick unshaven pussy hair). Tried to finish her on missionary but her look and that unshaven armpit turned me off. Thus i ask her to hj for me. Service is quite ok but not my type leh. Anyway, I must thanks bro rentafl for his effort. Thanks bro!

Damage 100+30(hotel)+2(condom)
Look 3
Fj 4
BJ 4
Hj 5
Attitude 6
rtf Impossible.

iksodoc
07-02-2006, 12:44 AM
First of all I must thank bro rentafl for sharing Ler ler's contact with me. Frankly speaking the experience was not as good but i'm a sporting one.

Booking : 1900hrs
Negotiation : 2 Shots for a flat fee.
ETD Home: 1915hrs
ETA Hotel81: 2000hrs
Damage : 2 Shots for 100 + Return road ticket at 25 + 2hrs hotel at 30

Face: 4.8/10 (She mention she is 30 but looked like early 40)
Boobs: 4.8/10 (Cup A with Medium black colored pu toh gua)
Butt: Not impressive, it is more curvy than a piece of plywood.
Moaning: 6/10 Not bad... very sporting
Overall body: 5/10
BJ: 3/10**
FJ: 5/10**
**Kindly take note that the ratings for BJ and FJ is so low not because she is no good at it, it is because i was totally flattern from being so excited til the cock is vibrating before i saw her until no mood at all. If my emotion is more accomodating i'm sure she will be able to perform much better. Maybe my imagination was too good and too high from the start, that is why I only went for one shot although managed to negotiate for two. On the other hand, must to fair to her thats why I give her a very high service level.

Service : 8/10, Good service, sporting.

Personal comments:
1. Mature guys >32 will appreciate her i'm very sure.
2. Looks like typical chinese teacher(Those older and pretty one).
3. You can dig the forest however you must wear the CD on your figure so i suggest you remember to bring rubber figure clot along, those in the manufacturing sector can take a few from your operators hahaha.
4. I'm sure she doesn't like to drink water because her breath tells me soooo don't get me wrong... it is not bad breath... just that if you intake less fluid, your mouth will tend to have a natural smell.
5. Her teeth got some lobang.... perhaps i'm too detailed already.. apologise..
6. She is keen in communication and to ask the green horn like me how I would like to play.
7. Feeling like gf? no no no wife? no no no mother? well........ it really depends but for guys like me who are in his mid twenties the feeling is really like fucking a Mum...(She really is... got one kid in Lao Jia)
8. She will purposely tighten her Virginal to provide a better feel.

I will definately not return to her... but for those are strictly seeking for good service, you might want to place her on the top of your list.

I feel my report is very unfair to her because I think my expectation is higher initially that is why I'm the only one to be blame... anyway there are a few positive pointers which is good for your reference.

Rentafl please do not pissed off with my RP.... some like fish some like meat and others like vege however she is just not my cup of tea. But I really appreciates Rentafl's effort to share the contacts with us.

Cheers Rentafl!! no hard feelings.....

Above is Ikos's first RP

rentafl
07-02-2006, 08:41 AM
Rentafl please do not pissed off with my RP.... some like fish some like meat and others like vege however she is just not my cup of tea. But I really appreciates Rentafl's effort to share the contacts with us.

Cheers Rentafl!! no hard feelings..
No problem bro, like you have said diff ppl have diff taste, i also mention that i wanted to stop sharing this WL but some bros here still wants her contact that why i gave. Good or bad it's up to you guys to decide.:)

lacoruna69
07-02-2006, 02:47 PM
Wah lau eh, this must be one FL which makes me very confused.
50% said she's good ; 50% said she no good.
I did have a few rounds of SMS with her and she's quite willing to reply all my questions.

To try or not to try..........that is the question.......

lonely_guy
07-02-2006, 03:14 PM
hi brother can u pm her contact to me??

iksodoc
07-02-2006, 08:51 PM
Hello lacoruna69,

Why not be the one to break the 50-50 barrier go for it and vote later.

Cheers,
Isko

BlurWolfe
07-02-2006, 09:47 PM
50% said she's good ; 50% said she no good.

To try or not to try..........that is the question.......

May be I also give some contribution and let Bro Lacoruna69 to decide.
Firstly thanks Bro Rentafl for sharing this contact.

Met her a few days ago in between my appts, as I was too last minute some of the other FLs were not available.

Her looks just as other bros described with her specs on really looks like those school teacher, her body is just normal with mole on left groin and very bushy below.

She is very hygenic and she showered with me and washed me clean clean..:) She doesnt like frenching and fingering, she said scare of germs.

Her bj with cap was short becos she didnt like the taste of 'durex extra safe'....:(

FJ was so so tried with a few positions.

After that we showered and rest in bed chitchat for awhile, then she volunteered with a massage which was ok.

Overall: she is quite friendly, but without the looks and body. She is chatty and eager to provide good service. However, she is not very sex-tisfying with the sex-perience.

She is eager to meet up with more bros here, may be some experienced bros can give her some tips.

Fro bros interested please pm the threadstarter for contact.

iceburn
08-02-2006, 12:23 PM
May be I also give some contribution and let Bro Lacoruna69 to decide.
Firstly thanks Bro Rentafl for sharing this contact.

Met her a few days ago in between my appts, as I was too last minute some of the other FLs were not available.

Her looks just as other bros described with her specs on really looks like those school teacher, her body is just normal with mole on left groin and very bushy below.

She is very hygenic and she showered with me and washed me clean clean..:) She doesnt like frenching and fingering, she said scare of germs.

Her bj with cap was short becos she didnt like the taste of 'durex extra safe'....:(

FJ was so so tried with a few positions.

After that we showered and rest in bed chitchat for awhile, then she volunteered with a massage which was ok.

Overall: she is quite friendly, but without the looks and body. She is chatty and eager to provide good service. However, she is not very sex-tisfying with the sex-perience.

She is eager to meet up with more bros here, may be some experienced bros can give her some tips.

Fro bros interested please pm the threadstarter for contact.

Wow.. the first FR and the rest of the FR like very far apart lei.. now confused to try her or not.

jazzcraz
28-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Yo Brosss,

It has been a month plus since Bro Rentafl give me ler's contact and I just tried her on last Sat. Well, post this FR and hope I can clear some doubts of bros here.

I give Ler a call and she says she is free. After I check-in to a hotel in Chinatown, I call her again to let her know the room number and she came in about 10 mins. Well, she doesn't looks young, maybe mid 30s. But you will forget all these when she strip naked. Not big busts but nice and soft and she rather fair. Guess someone warn her abt her armpit hairs so this time, she is cleanly shaved. She is very gentle when she began bathing for me. After I dried myself and hop on the bed, she begin massaging for me naked, and she is quite good. After about 30 mins, she turns me around and begin cat bath. Her skills with my brother was good. I turn her around and started licking her in 69. After a while, she becomes so horny and wet and she begins to move up and down, rubbing her clit on my moving tounge. I am so turn on that I begin to mount her after she put the rubber on, and after a few other positions, I come. And that's not the end of the story. After we clean up and bath, she ask me to lie down and massage again for me for a good 20 mins.
Overall, I find that it's a hundred dollars well spent.

Face: 5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Moaning: 7/10 makes u horny
Overall body: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Damage: $100 plus $30(room)

Bross, Pls up my points if you like my FR.

Thanks!!!

jazz

Gaint98
28-02-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks Bro for the thread.

Can PM me her contact. Thanks.:D

mgs1108
28-02-2006, 10:21 PM
hi bro.. care to share the contact?

thanks alot.