PDA

View Full Version : First time trying Local FL Karen

jazzcraz
20-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Yo Brosssss,

Hmmm.. I have tried Karen yeaterday and intending to do a fr. Errr... but it's might be a negative fr. Just wanna see if you bros still wanna know about it before I submit... let me know guys...

jazz

apacag
20-01-2006, 11:11 PM
Just shoot-off, wouldn't it be a priviledge to share, whether its good or bad ?

Gerald Tan
20-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Yo Brosssss,

Hmmm.. I have tried Karen yeaterday and intending to do a fr. Errr... but it's might be a negative fr. Just wanna see if you bros still wanna know about it before I submit... let me know guys...

jazz
Pls write FR and tell us...we are waiting....

bummer
20-01-2006, 11:39 PM
yes bro pls post your FR :D

edack
21-01-2006, 12:15 AM
yah men post

MaxBonk
21-01-2006, 12:23 AM
as long as it's not a over biase FR i think it's generally fine since one man's meat might just be another man's poison & vice versa^^

thaivisitor
21-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Yo Brosssss,

jazz
No problem whether the FR about her is good or bad as it is your personal experience. So long as it is the truth.

Also if there is already another thread on Karen, why not post there instead?

Cheers
Tee Vee

dirtymonk82
21-01-2006, 01:44 PM
just write it....no matter good or bad...we will judge it by ourself

fubarmale
21-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Bro,

We are waiting for your FR and if you don't post hoh (however negative), you might be flame liao.

regards,

Keong19
21-01-2006, 06:28 PM
I was expecting your FR when u opened a new thread :confused: .... not to worry, we just want truth and we can definitely judge for ourselves

goktvonly
23-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Bro,

Pls post ur FR on local Karen.....if not i will agree with the rest to flame you.

let me know b4 i go try her...

goktvonly
23-01-2006, 12:05 AM
Bro,

Pls post ur FR on local Karen.....if not i will agree with the rest to flame you.

let me know b4 i go try her...

aikoN79
23-01-2006, 12:17 AM
3 days gone and still no FR !!! :(
i give u by tomorrow 6:45:30 pm post FR or else i zap ~ :D

jazzcraz
23-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Sorry Guys,

Can't access the net past few days....here goes..FR

I sms bro kk last friday to arrange for Karen after I read some positive FR here. Well, guess wat, I forgot to bring my IC and can't check-in to 81 and the gal got to check-in for me. Anyway, Bro KK's service is No.1. After Karen check-in, Bro KK called me and let me know the room number and up I go to the room. Karen open the door after a few rings and my first impression is that she's quite chio, a gal next door look. After abit of TCSS, she says she will bathe for me and she proceed to strip. Errr...a bit disappointed cos her boobs is a bit small. Well, the usual washing up and we proceed to the bed. She says "let me blow for you first" and she move down to suck my brother. And she is good! She spend a good 15 mins down there licking and sucking and the same time letting me roam her body with my hand and finger her. After that, i make her lie down and begin the lick and finger her, and she can get very wet and thrust her hip at you. Well, the sad thing is that you get to see stretch marks at the side of her butts. I then proceed to mount her and started humping. She doesn't feel tight and I got to lift her legs to my shoulder to hump deeper to get better feel. I explode after 20 mins later but doesn't feel very satisfied...

Face : 7/10
Race : Chinese
Figure: 7/10 abit to the thin side
Boobs: small B
Service: 8/10 BJ without cap.
FJ: 6/10 not tight
Attitude 7/10. .
Damage $160 not including room

I personally feel that if bros out there seeking for local Fl this one can try but not a must, should have better ones. Not much gf feels. Hope this fr helps!

jazz

goktvonly
28-01-2006, 03:53 PM
read the FR..

thanks for tat bro

how to get hold of bro kk for booking n add me into his group..

i wanna see pics first then decide whether to bk or not

pls pm me.

thanks.