PDA

View Full Version : KL NL FL_Mis Merah Gonna Have Open Day in Kuching

joelnamit
12-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Dear Sifus/Taikors from Kuching

One of the famous and good service NL FL from KL namely Mis Merah is planning for a trip to Kuching to have an open days. Time and date yet to be confirm until we manage to accumulate at least 15 customers for her 3 days in Kuching.

Details of her as follows:
Name: Mis Merah
Nationality: NL FL / Single Mom
Body: Skinny
Height: 5'5 (165cm)

Her rate as follows:
1. RM350 for 1 hour (Limit to 2 shots)
or
2. RM600 for 3 hours (Limit to 3 shots)

You can read her FRs in other forums. She has good FRs written by many bros who tried her.

If you are serious and wanting to try her, kindly PM me and i will deal with you on her pictures.

Please do not pull off last minute after you confirm to take a slot. Else we will hunt you down.

What we do here is to bring better and good quality FL to kuching for serious cheongster to enjoy and please do treat the FL nicely as is her first time in the land of miaw miaw.

Note: Please don't zap me for no reason. Thank you.

joelnamit
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM

One of the famous and good service NL FL from KL namely Mis Merah is planning for a trip to Kuching to have an open days. Time and date yet to be confirm until we manage to accumulate at least 15 customers for her 3 days in Kuching.

Her rate as follows:
or

You can read her FRs in other forums. She has good FRs written by many bros who tried her.

If you are serious and wanting to try her, kindly PM me and i will deal with you on her pictures.

Please do not pull off last minute after you confirm to take a slot. Else we will hunt you down.

What we do here is to bring better and good quality FL to kuching for serious cheongster to enjoy and please do treat the FL nicely as is her first time in the land of miaw miaw.

Note: Please don't zap me for no reason. Thank you.[/QUOTE]

joelnamit
12-11-2014, 07:34 PM

Her rate as follows:
or

Amendment made.

narutofinder
24-12-2014, 01:19 PM
pm /........

joelnamit
07-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Miss Merah is back in action. PM me if you are interested to book a slot and i will give u details. thanks

DogDog87
20-12-2021, 04:06 PM

Details of her as follows:
Name: Mis Merah
Nationality: NL FL / Single Mom
Body: Skinny
Height: 5'5 (165cm)

Her rate as follows:
or

Bro, please PM me if you still can help me get her contact details. She was my first NL FL and legendary experience and unforgettable memories... I wish I can have one more a bit more time with her...