PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I am Fumie

Cvlt
12-11-2014, 06:26 PM
Been lurking around sbf for a couple of years, hello korkors and jiejies to my virgin post!

Here's a casual introduction about myself

Who are you?
-Still a student, 18
-Of Chinese descendant
-I think my A cups are hella cute. Nope I don't think they're gonna grow anymore
-Above 165cm
-Below 50kg
-24.5" waist
-Long dyed hair
-34" legs :rolleyes:
-Shaven down south
-I smoke, I don't drink
I don't really see myself anywhere near the pretty 女神 sort especially without makeup (Surprise surprise????) so it's up to you to see where I stand on the grading bar.

Why?
I'm not ready to commit, but I like to be pampered and I like sex. I don't and can't see myself hooking up at clubs or with strangers so I would prefer to commit to just one.
I am also new to this so please be nice and patient with me and guide me along

I would prefer my daddy to be from late twenties to late forties/early fifties. It'd be nice if I'm a discreet and exclusive baby. Meet up frequency and allowance can be discussed.

Fun fact: I like fetishes:p

Please drop me a pm or mail at tipofthecloud[at]hotmail.com with a short introduction and if convenient, photo if you think you might be the one.

Thanks for reading!

Smallandstrong
13-11-2014, 10:48 AM
Been lurking around sbf for a couple of years, hello korkors and jiejies to my virgin post!

Who are you?
-Still a student, 18
-Of Chinese descendant
-I think my A cups are hella cute. Nope I don't think they're gonna grow anymore
-Above 165cm
-Below 50kg
-24.5" waist
-Long dyed hair
-Shaven down south
-I smoke, I don't drink
I don't really see myself anywhere near the pretty 女神 sort especially without makeup (Surprise surprise????) so it's up to you to see where I stand on the grading bar.

Why?
I'm not ready to commit, but I like to be pampered and I like sex. I don't and can't see myself hooking up at clubs or with strangers so I would prefer to commit to just one.

I would prefer my daddy to be from late twenties to late forties/early fifties. It'd be nice if I'm a discreet and exclusive baby. Meet up frequency and allowance can be discussed.

Please drop me a pm or mail at tipofthecloud[at]hotmail.com with a short introduction and if convenient, photo if you think you might be the one.

Thanks for reading!

Looks like school hols are here to stay till January.

Are you sure that is your age? Don't get the korkors and jiejies here in trouble you know? The police now beri clever one.

But HOR if you are real and of legal age then you drop this korkor here a private message lor. Because your inbox confirm full one. Don't worry, korkor's fetish also many many. Confirm you will happy happy.

:p

acidicavex
13-11-2014, 11:04 AM
Look like holiday here liao more look for Sd or carrots post.

Good luck anyway TS by the way u might want to put what fetish is acceptable and what is not. List some example.

23th Warrior
13-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Wah got fetishes and like sex and is 18 yrs old.

sound like my type of gal :p

fion.18
13-11-2014, 11:53 AM
18 year old and lurking ard sbf for a couple of years le... Hmm.. :D

Cvlt
13-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Looks like school hols are here to stay till January.

Are you sure that is your age? Don't get the korkors and jiejies here in trouble you know? The police now beri clever one.

But HOR if you are real and of legal age then you drop this korkor here a private message lor. Because your inbox confirm full one. Don't worry, korkor's fetish also many many. Confirm you will happy happy.

:p

Actually wanted to do this for quite some time liao budden wasn't legal so like you said don't want to get into trouble myself also mah...now legal for a bit already so! 100% plus chop galuntree :p

Look like holiday here liao more look for Sd or carrots post.

Good luck anyway TS by the way u might want to put what fetish is acceptable and what is not. List some example.

I like dressing up, pet play etc....basically I just like the adrenaline of pleasing other people knowing that I'm involved. Just no anal and extreme bdsm can liao don like scars :( xie xie for your good luck~

Cvlt
13-11-2014, 12:05 PM

:p maybe I am!

People a bit early ripe... :shy:

acidicavex
13-11-2014, 12:17 PM

So how old was u when u lurking here?:D:p

yangguo
13-11-2014, 12:28 PM

Yeah.. sounds like a rare gem.

What are you waiting for? :D:p

Smallandstrong
13-11-2014, 12:45 PM
Yeah.. sounds like a rare gem.

What are you waiting for? :D:p

For Meimei to answer korkor's questions lor LOL :D

Marvypower
13-11-2014, 01:09 PM
we suit each other! u got A cup on top, I got A cup tummy..

solarflare
13-11-2014, 01:17 PM

Lol!! Sis fion your eyes sharp! !

fion.18
13-11-2014, 01:18 PM
So how old was u when u lurking here?:D:p

When I 18 lo hahhaa ;)

Lol!! Sis fion your eyes sharp! !

Quite horrr. Like one of those random occasions. :D

acidicavex
13-11-2014, 01:31 PM
When I 18 lo hahhaa ;)

Wah legal age liao :p

fion.18
13-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Wah legal age liao :p

Way pass laaaa but I still insist I wanna be xmm :D

Acid had lunch le?

acidicavex
13-11-2014, 01:47 PM

Acid had lunch le?

Way pass but still 18 tio bo?:D

Yah lunch liao. U had yours?:D

Smallandstrong
13-11-2014, 03:43 PM

Acid had lunch le?

You're still a xmm la, we are xdd also. I've been 18 since a long time. LOL :p

Joshua1
13-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Drop you am email, please reply me. Thanks.

demonhunter
14-11-2014, 01:24 PM
hello ! I am Fuk mie and this is my sister Fuk you

:D

masterwanker
14-11-2014, 08:00 PM
Actually wanted to do this for quite some time liao budden wasn't legal so like you said don't want to get into trouble myself also mah...now legal for a bit already so! 100% plus chop galuntree :p

Dear mei mei is it possible to verify your age when people do meet you ?

jason_
15-11-2014, 11:32 AM

of course must show ic to verify age, if not after sex she say want to call police unless you pay her $1000, you will pay because you are in big trouble if she is below 18.

darrenown
15-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Good luck sis..

ZweiAlex
15-11-2014, 02:09 PM
Hi TS,

I'm interested to know more about you. Perhaps you will want to drop me a message in my inbox then we can exchange info there? just fyi, I'm in my late 20s so should qualify for your age grp ba.

Zanpenpen
16-11-2014, 03:55 AM
Hey!! I would like to explore more with you.
I am 28m, local Chinese , height 165 and 67kg. Haha do let me know what are you looking at and hope to see you real soon!

Cvlt
21-11-2014, 06:51 PM

Dear korkor yes I can and I have ;)

Cvlt
21-11-2014, 07:01 PM
I have yet to found a daddy, please keep the mails coming~ if I happen to have not replied, it prolly means you just sent me "hi pic" "hi meet up" which I don't appreciate, please be nice to me, I'm not an object.

To the korkors who PMed me, it would be better if you could drop me an email as it's "real-time update" ;)

xo

masterwanker
25-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Dear korkor yes I can and I have ;)

Thanks for your reply mei mei.

iceage
25-11-2014, 09:15 PM
When I 18 lo hahhaa ;)

So Sis fion is 26 now?

Rocode
26-11-2014, 12:59 AM

Who are you?
-Still a student, 18
-Of Chinese descendant
-Above 165cm
-Below 50kg
-24.5" waist
-Long dyed hair
-Shaven down south
-I smoke, I don't drink

Why?

Thanks for reading!

Morning,

For Me, You Are Too Young, Hence You Are Too Complicated, Generation Gap.

Nevertheless Good Luck, Many Handsome SBF Bros In Here :D

Cheers
Rocode

hennaiyatsu
26-11-2014, 11:57 AM
i dun like playing around so i will be straight. I am looking for fun and wish to be ur FB if you like. I will do anything to make you feel in bed. PM me if you are interested and i will let you know my status.

thanks cheers.

Cvlt
26-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Morning,

For Me, You Are Too Young, Hence You Are Too Complicated, Generation Gap.

Nevertheless Good Luck, Many Handsome SBF Bros In Here :D

Cheers
Rocode

Don't worry Rocode korkor, as much as being 18 has it's perks, I do understand where you're coming from. But rest assured I'm already over the rebellious brat stage. Some of the korkors who met me for coffee say I don't look and act my age. Hehe thanks and good luck to you too ;)

fatso60
26-11-2014, 02:46 PM
Hi you found anyone yet

hennaiyatsu
26-11-2014, 05:13 PM
love to meet u up. where ur location. i am in penang.

Cvlt
26-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Hi bros, no confirmed ones yet...all waiting for a cuppa tea hehe.

love to meet u up. where ur location. i am in penang.

Hi korkor, I'm in sunny sg

Hanster
26-11-2014, 08:16 PM
wow...18 yrs into fetish liao! simi fetish....lingerie sibor?:D

Optimus_Prime
27-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Don't worry Rocode korkor, as much as being 18 has it's perks, I do understand where you're coming from. But rest assured I'm already over the rebellious brat stage. Some of the korkors who met me for coffee say I don't look and act my age. Hehe thanks and good luck to you too ;)
Your words remind me of someone.
Wonder if she is doing well.

Cvlt
27-11-2014, 04:55 AM
wow...18 yrs into fetish liao! simi fetish....lingerie sibor?:D

Hehe one of it! Lacey lingerie, maids, pet play...uniforms?

Your words remind me of someone.
Wonder if she is doing well.

I highly doubt I'm that someone, but I sincerely hope your someone is doing well :o xo

Lonely_B0y
27-11-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi.. had email u.. awaiting for ur reply.. thx

tianyi
27-11-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi mei mei, im 34m chi 165cm 65kg married im boylish looking and I hope can find a discreet ger like you. Can email me at [email protected] to discuss further?

allstar88
30-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi mei mei, care to meet up for a coffee first? so that we can know each other more :)