PDA

View Full Version : Even mainlander chinks gets overly obsessed with my favorite gayphone

Sammyboy RSS Feed
12-11-2014, 07:30 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Apple turned into pear, tangerine

2014-November-10 08:53 Shenzhen Daily

A WOMAN in Shenzhen recently claimed that a package containing a 4,000-yuan (US$655) iPhone that she sent to her friend in Xiamen through a courier service had been replaced by a pear and a tangerine.

The netizen, surnamed Li, said on her microblog last week that Yunda Courier Service Co. had offered to compensate her 1,000 yuan, but that she had rejected the offer.

“The company initially offered to compensate me 24 yuan, three times the courier service fee, as I didn’t get insurance for the package,” Li said on her microblog.

Li sent the phone through an outlet of Yunda on Oct. 12. Five days later, her friend, surnamed Wang, called Li and said that she had received a pear and a tangerine in a package from her. “I thought my friend was joking with me, but she later sent me a photo of the package,” Li said.

Li immediately called police, but they did not file the case.

The photo showed that the tape on the package had been torn open and re-sealed.

The delivery man, also surnamed Li, confirmed that the customer had sent an iPhone and that the package was intact when it was delivered to the outlet of the company in Xiamen.

Yunda said it is investigating the dispute, as the package passed through several stations before it arrived in the hands of the recipient.

(Richard Han)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?193858-Even-mainlander-chinks-gets-overly-obsessed-with-my-favorite-gayphone&goto=newpost).