PDA

View Full Version : Masturbating in public.

boy100boy
11-11-2014, 08:41 PM
What's your favorite location to masturbate outdoors? Tell me your experience or fantasies here!

I've tried it on the bus when there're pretty girls to look at. Would tend to sit behind them and release it.

Also did it in the lift when there are some hot lady taking the lift together with me, managed to cum on their skirt or bag on a few occasions.

Also managed to peep at some pretty milf and release it at their doorstep/corridor.

Also have this shoe fetish, would take pretty ladies' shoes by stalking them and cum on them and put it back...

Also managed to fap when my secondary school was giving me tuition a few years back one to one.

Actually, I feel kinda guilty doing my business in the public but sometimes my hormones just got the better of me. Trying to get rid of this bad habit. I'm just another good human being after all.

So... what are your experiences & fantasies? Hope to keep this thread popular!

hokkienguy
12-11-2014, 06:03 AM
can u teach me ?!

boy100boy
12-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Do it like a ninja!

doubletap
12-11-2014, 03:46 PM
变态

hope yr "news" wont appear in Stomp or TNP.

boy100boy
12-11-2014, 05:41 PM
aaaaaaaaaa

boisong1
13-11-2014, 05:43 PM
You could be charged for indecent exposure if caught. :eek:

FatSpider
13-11-2014, 07:29 PM
very dangerous my friend, better tone it down...

JOGK
13-11-2014, 09:39 PM
Ya better be careful
Or you will regret later
Not a wise thing to do
good luck

unsung80
13-11-2014, 10:05 PM
U gonna visit a shrink....

SexyDick
13-11-2014, 10:21 PM
Also did it in the lift when there are some hot lady taking the lift together with me, managed to cum on their skirt or bag on a few occasions.

How did you manage to wank your didi and cum when inside the lift? isnt that too soon to cum for a short ride and isnt that too obvious if you make unusual behavior?

So... what are your experiences & fantasies? Hope to keep this thread popular!

I was jerking off inside the hotel swimming pool :D That time i was too young to understand it was really unhygienic for others that use the facilities...

Innocentt
13-11-2014, 11:16 PM
Teach me how you cum on ladies in the lift. What type of lift got so much time for you to jerk off in.

hokkienguy
14-11-2014, 05:52 AM
How did you manage to wank your didi and cum when inside the lift? isnt that too soon to cum for a short ride and isnt that too obvious if you make unusual behavior?

I was jerking off inside the hotel swimming pool :D That time i was too young to understand it was really unhygienic for others that use the facilities...

i think he pee... not cum

acidicavex
14-11-2014, 09:43 AM
TS u contiune like that and dont know how to control u will soon end up in the hand of law.
Better go check in for consultation.