PDA

View Full Version : some surprise massage

huatcaiturbo
11-11-2014, 04:29 PM
Last week was roaming around this area for massage with happy ending around 3am. There r quite afew mp that area. Choose one n went up the stairs.

On the way up the stairs i heard 'hello massage for u' with thai ascent. From outside mp sign look confirm ah tiong massage. When i reach up tbere, i saw a thai aunty at counter. Bit sian liao. Pay up 45 per hr, the thai aunty lead me to room. The thai aunty ask me if is ok for her to massage me, i straight away say i wan young lady. And she say ok politely.

Went to shower n lie down in birthday suit with towel cover my back. After 5 mins some1 came in n greet me. I lift my head n look at her. a thai lady in late 30s, figure not bad. Wearing sleeveless n short skirt. she can speak very good mandarin as she is here for quite some time. She also told me she used to be in proper lone be4 being a ml.
massage is ok. Strengh is there. Occasionally here smooth tights will grid against my elbow.

After 40 mins of massage, she ask me what service i wan. Hj 50 fj 120 was quoted. I opt for hj and she start rubbing my balls. I cant stop myself from exploring whats below her skirt. Roam below her skirt, omg i tot she nv wear panties. actually she was wearing gstring. she has very nice size n smooth butt. want to upgrade my package, but my soldiers aready at custom, no point paying 70 more. Next thing i know i release all my cum be4 exploring her whole body.

Name: did not ask
Looks:6/10
Boobs: around b
Massage: 6.5/10
Butt: smooth butt with gstring in short skirt 9.5/10
total damage: 45 + 50

Up my points if u all like my fr. Thanks

goezi2004
11-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Care to share or trade bro sounds interesting ML name pls.thanks bro sure to FR upon trying.

CyberSex
11-11-2014, 11:27 PM
Nice FR. Upz