PDA

View Full Version : My theory why sinkies are so behind westerners in terms of creativity and streetsmart

Sammyboy RSS Feed
11-11-2014, 01:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Creativity and streetsmartness(the ang moh's 'foreign talent') comes from sharing and accumulating diverse perspective that allows information to flow so that one can adapt well to diverse new situations.

Because sinkies are not sociable and friendly, they behave like anti-social stones and do not express themselves well, and information and new perspective cannot be shared.

Beauty is what motivates and give people the energy to create new things. Because sinkies do not focus on beautiful things, they lack the energy to create new things and share new information.

(It is proof that every time I post sometime that looks nice or promotes beauty in sammyboy forum(good looking clothes, good-looking people, facial treatment, nicer clothes), got miserable sinkies call what I post to be 'gay'. This really shows sinkies have an adverse reaction to beautiful things, such ugly losers!!)

Because sinkies lack the focus on beauty, they lack the motivation to create new things and be creative and vibrant. And this is why sinkies are losers compared to westerners in being creative, innovative and progressive.

Until sinkies can stop thinking that beauty is equated to being 'gay', they will forever remain as retarded backwarded gongkias that no one wants to fuck and be good friends with. Many of them would end up alone in their old age having repelled lots of people away from their lives, and they end up so ugly and miserable until they take their own lives, contributing the the high suicide rates among the elderly.

Being lusty is one of the ways where one gets motivated by the sexual beauty in a person to become expressive and creative. (Science research has shown that people who does this are indeed more creative, look at video provided) Because sinkies are backwards when it comes to sexual expression, they miss out on one of the main ways to be motivated by the beauty in a person in order to use that motivational force to become expressive and creative. They will remain the ugly singaporean that no one wants to fuck.

(some of the research findings in this video about lust are flawed and inaccurate, I have different interpretations)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?193762-My-theory-why-sinkies-are-so-behind-westerners-in-terms-of-creativity-and-streetsmart&goto=newpost).