PDA

View Full Version : Dark Chocolate

carlos
18-01-2006, 01:32 AM
Here are some picts I took when in the states...

carlos
18-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Some more....

KingEros
19-01-2006, 01:31 AM
Here are some picts I took when in the states...
Good of you to come up with the rare goods ... but without sounding rude, I think these stuff are really for the acquired tastes - which compliments must be given to your bravery as well.
BTW, did she snigger throughout while bonking you?? :D :D

Malefikus
20-01-2006, 01:30 AM
Good of you to come up with the rare goods ... but without sounding rude, I think these stuff are really for the acquired tastes - which compliments must be given to your bravery as well.
BTW, did she snigger throughout while bonking you?? :D :D

Am I missing something....? What acquired taste are you refering to? Black bitches are a very good fuck...

KingEros
20-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Am I missing something....? What acquired taste are you refering to? Black bitches are a very good fuck...
Black bitches ... YES
Black gorillas ... NO WAY
This is no Denise Richards ... not even Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg. :eek: :eek:

Malefikus
20-01-2006, 02:46 AM
Black bitches ... YES
Black gorillas ... NO WAY
This is no Denise Richards ... not even Oprah Winfrey or Whoopie Goldberg.

ok, ok.... I agree, some really come with massive assets....:D But they fuck like hell...

carlos
20-01-2006, 12:38 PM
Its like chocolate. some choc comesbrown, some white, some sweet, some milky, and some people like a real dark choc. There is nothing wrong with diff people with diff taste. just cheer.

Malefikus
20-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Its like chocolate. some choc comesbrown, some white, some sweet, some milky, and some people like a real dark choc. There is nothing wrong with diff people with diff taste. just cheer.

Well, for me that was clear anyway, but good to state that again, black people still seem to be some something exotic in Asia...:cool: Again: Black chicks suck and fuck like hell...

KingEros
20-01-2006, 11:17 PM
There is nothing wrong with diff people with diff taste. just cheer.
Dun get me wrong ... I enjoyed my bonks with chocolates too, in terms of Minahs, Indians (both Northern & occasionally, Southern) & Afro-Americans ... but pure Africans, I just can't bring myself to get raped by them, especially when they're bigger than me in all departments. :D

black people still seem to be some something exotic in Asia...
Exoticism is a matter of relativity ... Caucasians fly all the way to devour Asians which are labelled CMIs by us too.

Again: Black chicks suck and fuck like hell...
My own take is that any woman can suck & fuck like there's no tomorrow ... you just hafta know where their secret button is located & how to turn it on. :rolleyes: