PDA

View Full Version : Paper Boxers

little worm
05-11-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Not sure if anyone can recommend, I am a regular in this clean spa that uses paper boxers. But the ML that I like is no longer working there. Anyone know of other places that use paper boxers?

huss
05-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Paper boxers are weird but I recall got a thai massage place that used them. Can't remember the name but know it is near Tiong Bahru. If I remember I will pm you.

lwpschamp
06-11-2014, 12:02 AM
One of the beach road massage places uses them... the MLs get naughty and tear them along the sides so they can access your brother for some tingling.

If you are interested PM me because it's not a clean place. Got happy ending if you choose to have.

SandPipers
06-11-2014, 01:35 AM
One of the beach road massage places uses them... the MLs get naughty and tear them along the sides so they can access your brother for some tingling.

If you are interested PM me because it's not a clean place. Got happy ending if you choose to have.

bro can pm me this

little worm
06-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Thanks bros that PM me!
I know it's a bit strange, but I like it when the ML tear the side to massage the butt... Ok, I am using the description "clean" a bit loosely here... But the one that I am a regular, some of the ML, provide a :-) ending. But not always...

So... I have not been to anywhere else that use paper boxers and was wondering if they have the same SOP... Just curious... Want to try...

I think I am developing a fetish for this...

blackholenet
06-11-2014, 09:24 AM
Please check you mail box
PM Sent

retepoet
06-11-2014, 10:11 AM
paper boxers are so common nowadays :p

caocao22
06-11-2014, 10:26 AM
can anyone pls provide location for any ones in east that have paper boxers?

adonis
06-11-2014, 11:18 AM
Paper boxers r v cheap. Buy your own n bring them to the massage parlour. Wear them just before your massage.

heymister
06-11-2014, 12:59 PM
I know it's a bit strange, but I like it when the ML tear the side to massage the butt...

I think I am developing a fetish for this...

... mine is to tear those worn by the MLs .... hehehe :D

Serenade
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
I know of a clean join in south-west where paper undies are required to be worn by all patrons. But sometimes I do get lucky :).

huss
06-11-2014, 09:13 PM
... mine is to tear those worn by the MLs .... hehehe :D

Haha *hi 5* that's it bro!

power69
06-11-2014, 09:42 PM
Hi Bros,

Not sure if anyone can recommend, I am a regular in this clean spa that uses paper boxers. But the ML that I like is no longer working there. Anyone know of other places that use paper boxers?

what is paper boxers?
think just disposable underwear.
is it important? can buy from outside.

cryztguy
06-11-2014, 10:48 PM

Bro I want! PM me😉. TS

ssleight
06-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Nice place Bro. Have PMed you. :D

It's those that slowly tease you are the ones that are the more sextifying. :p

lwpschamp
07-11-2014, 05:05 PM
I honestly prefer them over those cloth boxers as they are super used...

Cleanliness gives u a piece of mind. Just my two cents. Lol

Miwen
07-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Can't agree more paper boxers rules !

Lionking139
07-11-2014, 08:13 PM

Bro lwpschamp

I think I know which one you are referring to. Use to visit a thai Christina from this joint until she left.
Would be nice if you let me know her whereabout.

Cheers

ahlao
07-11-2014, 08:56 PM
Bros pls share.thk!

Duckyang
07-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello bro can share contact? Really appreciated! Thanks.

little worm
09-05-2015, 08:47 AM
any bros have any places that uses paper boxer shorts...?:D

vlade
09-05-2015, 11:15 AM

Bro , care to share ? :D

skyscrape
10-05-2015, 12:18 AM
Bro. Can share please. Thanks

swaggering
10-05-2015, 12:19 PM
Please check you mail box
PM Sent

please share location, thanks

here4funn
10-05-2015, 07:23 PM
Hi bro,

I just happened to found this MP using paper boxers, its good massage with lots of teasing, did RTM then got HJ service as well.

All PRC Milfs, when I mean lots of teasing its lots of teasing. PM me for CTC

Enjoy

Whybother
10-05-2015, 08:09 PM
hi bros, mind sharing the ctc please? thanks !!

secondrow
10-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Hi bro,

I just happened to found this MP using paper boxers, its good massage with lots of teasing, did RTM then got HJ service as well.

Enjoy
bro mind sharing contact? Thanks.

Sgboy183
11-05-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi bro,

Enjoy

Bro. Pls share! I love lotsa teasing!

nasilemak2
11-05-2015, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=lwpschamp;12083891]One of the beach road massage places uses them... the MLs get naughty and tear them along the sides so they can access your brother for some tingling.
QUOTE]
Really like the idea of a ML ripping up my paper shorts. Ever tried it once
and it was so exciting....feels like I am some innocent customer
kenna raped......

Hope Brothers can share with me this location and who is the most naughty
ML to try!

4getful
11-05-2015, 08:13 PM
Go those clean unisex spa, some also have paper underwater for men n women. Open the dustbin, can see many women underwear tint with oil n some with many pubic hair stick on it. Wonder what those women doing while massage.

Madara
11-05-2015, 08:19 PM
Hi guys, can share location pls. Thkz

will88
11-05-2015, 11:46 PM
any bros have any places that uses paper boxer shorts...?:D

Bro, hats off to you digging such an old thread out.

Paper boxers or underwear are not new leh. Most joints be it clean or sleazy provide.

Whatbis interesting is my gf brought me to this massage parlour over the weekend. They even have disposable gString which is unisex. I tried wearing it but gave up in the end, reason being my tool keep popping out from the side as the front part is really thin. Change back to the normal kind of underwear with the massage lady and my gf giggling.

This is a clean joint. Don't ask me for contact as I also don't have the number.

secondrow
12-05-2015, 01:14 AM
Bro, hats off to you digging such an old thread out.

Paper boxers or underwear are not new leh. Most joints be it clean or sleazy provide.

Whatbis interesting is my gf brought me to this massage parlour over the weekend. They even have disposable gString which is unisex. I tried wearing it but gave up in the end, reason being my tool keep popping out from the side as the front part is really thin. Change back to the normal kind of underwear with the massage lady and my gf giggling.

This is a clean joint. Don't ask me for contact as I also don't have the number.

Is it good? can share location? Thanks Bro

here4funn
19-07-2015, 04:50 PM
Hi Bro,

I am back with another one but, seriously I don't know anybody mention this place here in the forum. ITs on the west side.

Nice place but not so discreet, if you don't mind the look of the ML and like milf then you can visit the place. Nice teasing and yes paper boxer and you can ask her to only concentrate the boxer area.;):D

The massage not like piano type, interested pls PM me, not in thread please.

TS please pardon me, for using your thread, if you are interested please PM me.

Enjoy guys