PDA

View Full Version : Someone admitted he dont Like mainland China....and why.

Sammyboy RSS Feed
05-11-2014, 03:20 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

?

3 Nov – Despite the fact that he had been residing in mainland China since his marriage to Chinese actress Shi Yangzi, Lawrence Ng admitted that he was never able to call it a real home.

According to an interview on HK Headlines, the actor, who has plans to return to Hong Kong after his divorce, stated, "The longer I live in China, the less love I have for it."

Admitting that Hong Kong will always be home in his heart, Lawrence said that aside from the cultural differences, he also felt that there is a lack of discipline in China.

"Once, when I was in Changchun with my daughter, I saw a man peeing in the street. When I glanced at him, he threatened to beat me. My wife also had an experience being cheated off her money on an online shopping site, but when we went to the public security bureau, they didn't help at all," he said.

........and so, it goes on......sama sama here.

?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?193382-Someone-admitted-he-dont-Like-mainland-China-and-why&goto=newpost).