PDA

View Full Version : Have sex with best friend/friends' GF/wife

suckcock
15-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Any brother here did that before? Recently I had the opportunity, been very close with one of my friend's gf, she is those flirt and horny type, my didi always marikita whenever I see her or stand too close to her smelling her seductive perfume. My friend is in the army so they had not been seeing each other for a while less the weekends, therefore she will always ring me up for dinner/supper/kopi, etc. And she will deliberately wear those very seducing dressing, shorts and spag stripes.. wow, really feel like bonking her man. so i continue to fantasies or shld i stop? wat shld i do bros???

naemlo
15-01-2006, 01:06 PM
wat shld i do bros???

Ask yourself, if your friend bonk your gf, what should u do??? :rolleyes:

aikoN79
15-01-2006, 01:07 PM
My advice/advise/advices/advises :

S-T-O-P !!
gals everywhere have... best friend not easy to find.
i till now still havent realli find a best friend i can trust... cos last time my best friend bonk my gf !!!! grrr.......

naemlo
15-01-2006, 01:11 PM
i till now still havent realli find a best friend i can trust... cos last time my best friend bonk my gf !!!! grrr.......

He is not a friend, but a beast, an animal, worse than my pet.

Curry Chicken
15-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Any brother here did that before? Recently I had the opportunity, been very close with one of my friend's gf, she is those flirt and horny type, my didi always marikita whenever I see her or stand too close to her smelling her seductive perfume. My friend is in the army so they had not been seeing each other for a while less the weekends, therefore she will always ring me up for dinner/supper/kopi, etc. And she will deliberately wear those very seducing dressing, shorts and spag stripes.. wow, really feel like bonking her man. so i continue to fantasies or shld i stop? wat shld i do bros???
Having this type of thinking is already wrong and if u do sometinhg which betray ur own friends is worse than animal....:rolleyes:

siamcutey
15-01-2006, 01:24 PM

I think maybe he will say since his friend bonk his, then he bonk his friend's gf or wife then.

Got 1 more question. If got a friend whose gf is a prostitute then go bonk, like dat considered what?

I just find this topic a bit interesting. Not in the aspect of bonking one's gf behind another friend's back. But it could also be 4 willing parties where they engage in swinging/orgy activities.

However, to bonk best friend/friends' GF/wife behind without their knowledge is an act worst than a beast.

SC

naemlo
15-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Got 1 more question. If got a friend whose gf is a prostitute then go bonk, like dat considered what?

This u have to ask your favorite Jun.... :D

Five Stone
15-01-2006, 01:41 PM
And she will deliberately wear those very seducing dressing, shorts and spag stripes.. wow, really feel like bonking her man. so i continue to fantasies or shld i stop? wat shld i do bros???
In Orchard Road there many girl dress to kill, in revealing clothes, sexy as well. So what shall you do? Bonk them as well? :rolleyes:

nemesis07
15-01-2006, 01:42 PM

ever heard of the word "retribuition" ? i up my friend's gf a couple of years back... and since then... things have not been well for me! my advice... DON'T. go geylang watsoever...

cheers

Rof|maoxz
15-01-2006, 01:44 PM

Since you have consider this guy as your friend, how close or not for both of you is not a problem anymore. The fact is a friend is a friend. You should just stop at the fantasy stage. Nothing more. :cool:

I know this is a sex discussion thread, but fantsay has to end somewhere. I don't think why muz ppl feel so "statis" to bonk one's SIL? You fuck whores, FLs, ah guas I don't blame you but others gerfrds, wives, relatives....??? Me BWG.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=48770

elvee123
15-01-2006, 01:50 PM
i'm seriously hope i'm not a friend of the threadstarter.. freaking hell give me a "green hat" to wear as a +++en of friendship.. that's seriously 1 of the best gifts u can ever get... :mad:

Rof|maoxz
15-01-2006, 01:52 PM
He is not a friend, but a beast, an animal, worse than my pet.

Kaoz, my pet cat kana fuck by another's pet. So how? Can I fcuk the pet's owner or not. (18 yo JC ger) :D

Five Stone
15-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Since you have consider this guy as your friend, how close or not for both of you is not a problem anymore. The fact is a friend is a friend. You should just stop at the fantasy stage. Nothing more. :cool:

I know this is a sex discussion thread, but fantsay has to end somewhere. I don't think why muz ppl feel so "statis" to bonk one's SIL?

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=48770
I think even having the thought is bad enough for a start, how can one be so desparate or resort to such thinking for a fantasy? :rolleyes:

naemlo
15-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Kaoz, my pet cat kana fuck by another's pet. So how? Can I fcuk the pet's owner or not. (18 yo JC ger) :D

I bring my pet there too then we look for pet's owner n orgy together. Can boh??? :D

Rof|maoxz
15-01-2006, 02:02 PM
I think even having the thought is bad enough for a start, how can one be so desparate or resort to such thinking for a fantasy?

My POV, I do not want to touch on the moral issues. No point in SBF. It's up to individual. :)

I bring my pet there too then we look for pet's owner n orgy together. Can boh???

One mountian cannot hide two fuckers. You undertand or not? :D

Five Stone
15-01-2006, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=Rof|maoxz]My POV, I do not want to touch on the moral issues. No point in SBF. It's up to individual. :)
Point noted, esle it is just starting another "war" in here but still, I beleve most will not condone his thinkings, let alone doing. :cool:

asdfghjkl
15-01-2006, 03:03 PM
look into the "will u look at ur frenz ZG" thread, ans are all there.. :P

09takashi
15-01-2006, 03:35 PM
bro dun't do things that will hurt your freindship , 7 years ago i bonk mine friend gf and i end up losing alot of friend along the way

thaivisitor
15-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Its normal to fantasies. I even encourage people to have fantasies. Here's one for you to fantasize. Try fantasizing your friend fucking your GF or your wife. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

naemlo
15-01-2006, 03:45 PM
One mountian cannot hide two fuckers. You undertand or not? :D

Then can I be the first??? :D

thaivisitor
15-01-2006, 03:48 PM

SC
Hmmmm coming to think of it. There are quite a few bros who have tiraks in Hatyai... was wondering how its like if I also engage their services leh...:D

Better not, wait KNN from behind they camoe and whack me leh...

Cheers
Tee Vee

Hum chee pan
15-01-2006, 03:52 PM
I think u have serious sicko problem, better find a doc :rolleyes:

cwpoah
15-01-2006, 03:56 PM
bro i dont think u ask for our answer.u just want us to give u surport is it:eek:

wayfarer
15-01-2006, 04:03 PM

good reply brudder. when I can add to your rep pts by next 24 hrs, I will do so.

wayfarer
15-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Thread quoted: Sil
My samster teacher always teach me, "Never shit in your own backyard..".. The feeling is shiok bonking ur SIL but once things failed, you 're gonna lose everything..:eek:

on the one hand, he wants to have sex with best friend GF/wife. then in other thread, he lecture others. interesting that he don't practise what he preach and that he not scared to "lose everything" :rolleyes:

Hum chee pan
15-01-2006, 04:45 PM
Thread quoted: Sil

on the one hand, he wants to have sex with best friend GF/wife. then in other thread, he lecture others. interesting that he don't practise what he preach and that he not scared to "lose everything" :rolleyes:
He is the actor cum director? own direct own act...:rolleyes:

DarkAsh
15-01-2006, 07:06 PM
Its normal to fantasies. I even encourage people to have fantasies. Here's one for you to fantasize. Try fantasizing your friend fucking your GF or your wife. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

Bro TV, a predicted reply, after our encounter with Bro Fat and his true real life story with his friend's wife.

bro sc, no matter what the reason or excuse is there is no reason or excuse to engage in such fantasy. If you can get a hard on fantasising your friend bonking your gf or wife, then by all means continue to fantasise.
:rolleyes:

Sureshoot
15-01-2006, 10:35 PM
sometimes it's really good to fantasize but too much of it may get out of hand..;)

Deztruct
15-01-2006, 11:02 PM
i cant deny tat i do fantasie abt my frd gfs..some of them quite chio..it doesnt help tat sometimes me n my frds do discuss abt wat we did with our gfs..hearing them +++ abt their sex life and their gf figures..its really hard not to control my thoughts...but i wld draw the line at actually hving sex with their gfs...i treasure my frds too much to lose them this way

Mafan
16-01-2006, 03:08 AM

SC

This u have to ask your favorite Jun.... :D

wah bro neamlo plz give me ur "wife" photo scare i bonk wrongly hahahaha

U know what i mean rite :p

sexytoy.com.sg
16-01-2006, 03:44 AM
DONT!!! Not worth it a best friend i shard to come by Gals are available at disco, pubs, KTV and Geylang rite...

naemlo
16-01-2006, 06:50 AM
wah bro neamlo plz give me ur "wife" photo scare i bonk wrongly hahahaha

This quite difficult leh... too many photos to give, too many ba xasssss:D

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 10:44 AM
And she will deliberately wear those very seducing dressing, shorts and spag stripes.. wow, really feel like bonking her man. so i continue to fantasies or shld i stop? wat shld i do bros???

Next time u meet her u deliberately wear seductive dressing see if she feel like bonking you. one pair of underpants. and one sock.. two socks if you can be bothered. Make sure u drink lots of kopi at the hawker centre to keep warm.

wildbeast
16-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Ai.... What the fish man!!! is it our society moral values has degraded to bonk SIL, pal's GF/wife, maid ..... I admit I am another horny man as I am in SBF. But surely we should know what can be done and what not right? Main difference between man and animal is the presence of our rational brain.

Wins88
16-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Ths topic reminds me of something dat happened 10 years ago to me. I had a close friend and his steady GF somehow liked me without me nowing. This friend of mine is somewhat quite an asshole towards his GF and has a bad attitude to this day. Anyway, when he was away, his GF invited me out for dinner one evening and as I was sending her home dat evening, she asked me wat I think of her and asked me to drive to a secluded spot cos she said she needed to confide in me. LIke an idiot I went along (aiyah I did not see it from this angle lah). Once we got there she told me she had the hots for me and started to kiss me, I panic and pushed her away! And I told her that we would remain friends and her BF is a pal of mine. Somehow the messege never sank in and she tried this on 2 other seperate occasions - all of which I rejected. SOmehow I just think it isnt right to touch a friends wife or GF. They broke up later but I stayed away from this girl since then and ignore her calls. I guess some may call me silly for giving up such a "golden opportunity"! But to this day I still maintain that there must be some honor among us bro's!

aikoN79
16-01-2006, 01:02 PM
They broke up later but I stayed away from this girl since then and ignore her calls.

Since they broke up, you are not "oblige" to stay away from this girl liao mah ?? Go go pick up ya phone and call her now !!! :D

Strider_sG
16-01-2006, 01:06 PM
In this there is no right no wrong... was in this situation before and my good friend did this mistake to me... i was really frustrated and wanted to make him pay for this... so before you want to commit this mistake please... gfs, wives not for sharing lar... but ons and fl can... :)

Enjoy the life but not forgetting and betraying your friends

Nismo
16-01-2006, 01:08 PM

hi there,

Sorry to hear about that.

If a friend (if he actually qualifies as one) does that - he's not a friend worth having.

And since it takes 2 hands to clap, ... henceforth, ...

... the girl ain't worth keeping.

One's life is much better off without friends and GFs like them.

Just my humble opinion.

- Nismo - :cool:

wayfarer
16-01-2006, 02:25 PM
He is the actor cum director? own direct own act...:rolleyes:

I mean why tell others not to sin when u want to do it? in cantonese such guys are called 二 五子、莫 意 气. mouth say A while hand and heart do B, and it ok that they can do it but condemn others if they dare do it.

I mean - wtf don't act so high minded right?

yanki1
16-01-2006, 02:32 PM
I guess some may call me silly for giving up such a "golden opportunity"! But to this day I still maintain that there must be some honor among us bro's!

bro i respect u. though i would have gone ahead if im in your shoe.:cool:

SamiHyypia
16-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Ths topic reminds me of something dat happened 10 years ago to me. I had a close friend and his steady GF somehow liked me without me nowing. This friend of mine is somewhat quite an asshole towards his GF and has a bad attitude to this day. Anyway, when he was away, his GF invited me out for dinner one evening and as I was sending her home dat evening, she asked me wat I think of her and asked me to drive to a secluded spot cos she said she needed to confide in me. LIke an idiot I went along (aiyah I did not see it from this angle lah). Once we got there she told me she had the hots for me and started to kiss me, I panic and pushed her away! And I told her that we would remain friends and her BF is a pal of mine. Somehow the messege never sank in and she tried this on 2 other seperate occasions - all of which I rejected. SOmehow I just think it isnt right to touch a friends wife or GF. They broke up later but I stayed away from this girl since then and ignore her calls. I guess some may call me silly for giving up such a "golden opportunity"! But to this day I still maintain that there must be some honor among us bro's!

bro win 88,

I would have done the same if it happens to me.No matter how hot is she. But i guess its a hard battle between the big brain and the small brain...I would always think it in this way. If the girl can betray the guy now, what makes you think she wont do the same to you? This will make blood flow back to my big brain again

sing1nitestand
16-01-2006, 02:45 PM
since u still address your friend as "best friend/friends", with this, you should know your limit.... unless u never consider urself as a friend to your good boddies...

I was once hug by my friend's gf as she is not happy with my friend, then dont know how this thing pass to the ears of my friend...this friend of mine, not really to the extend of "best friend", but we are very close one. I buta-buta kena punches, and i didnt fight back... only hug already kena punches..imaging if had sex and found out...:rolleyes:

always remember,食得咸鱼抵得渴. be responsible with your own move..

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 02:51 PM
I bonk a ger a few times who was gf of someone at my university. I did so on the understanding she was abt to break up wif him. She made the move on me and I said "great" lets shag and become bf/gf and did so for about a month.

Too bad she stayed wif him in end. made lot of trouble for me at uni. She said I was the one who moved onto her. Only found out half year later when another fren alert me.. Thank goodness I din bionk a frens gf.... hell! Actually I did.. but it was a girl frens good fren so OK.. too bad I find out 3 years later the fren liked me.. I never stopped to think Y she din go out wif me after I bonk her fren.

aikoN79
16-01-2006, 02:53 PM
I bonk a ger a few times who was gf of someone at my university. I did so on the understanding she was abt to break up wif him. She made the move on me and I said "great" lets shag and become bf/gf and did so for about a month.

Too bad she stayed wif him in end. made lot of trouble for me at uni. She said I was the one who moved onto her. Only found out half year later when another fren alert me.. Thank goodness I din bionk a frens gf.... hell! Actually I did.. but it was a girl frens good fren so OK.. too bad I find out 3 years later the fren liked me.. I never stopped to think Y she din go out wif me after I bonk her fren.

:confused: I read until blur ~ :eek:

mccormick
16-01-2006, 03:02 PM
thats how this statement evolved....

Åó ÓÑÆÞ£¬ ²»¿ÉÇס£ ÅóÓÑÂí×Ó£¬Ò»ÆðÆï

sad rite??

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 03:11 PM
:confused: I read until blur ~ :eek:

Wait till I give u a koan!

beck7777
16-01-2006, 03:11 PM
I believe most bro out there will never dare even dream about having sex with their buddy's GF.... guess to some extend that even of they broke off they wont also do it....

Jetfire
16-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes, it's like an unwritten code of honor thingy among brothers...

U dun do to someone else if you dun wan someone else to do the same to you.

yanki1
16-01-2006, 03:54 PM
I read until blur ~

hanor hanor:confused:

OceanEleven
16-01-2006, 05:20 PM
What is there to consider about? I mean there are bros who had friends’ GFs making a move on them and yet sit tight and stay put , I don’t see the reason for the threadstarter to even fantasize about his friend’s GF. What can I say? All those years of moral education gone wasted and sick in the mind to even have the cheek here to seek for attention? :cool:

Mafan
16-01-2006, 07:03 PM
This quite difficult leh... too many photos to give, too many ba xasssss:D

wah like that have to go "there' more with u laio to know which is ur "wife" or i damm jia liat :p

aikoN79
16-01-2006, 08:08 PM
hanor hanor:confused:
u also read until blur rite ??
Wait till I give u a koan!
wait bro laodi123456789 give u a koan ~~!!!

...btw wat is a koan ? :confused:

wayfarer
16-01-2006, 09:20 PM
u also read until blur rite ??

wait bro laodi123456789 give u a koan ~~!!!

...btw wat is a koan ? :confused:

does he mean a loan? but loan what?!? Money? vouchers? gers?

oops.... I can see the koan coming :D

kwaychup
18-01-2006, 02:11 AM
for me simple,
" peng you qi(1), bu ke qi(2) "
translates to
never ride your friend's wife

be it good or bad friends, no point doing it with a willing or unwilling partner,
it's guys that lose out in the end if something sours comes along.

my 2 cents

lonelyboy
18-01-2006, 04:55 AM
better not or u will never have a clear conscience anymore u dun wish your best friend let u wear green hat rite

juzjoin
18-01-2006, 09:05 AM
as the old chinese saying goes “朋友妻,不可欺” never mess with your frenz's WIFE/GF..

twinchrome
18-01-2006, 10:05 AM
wa kaoz.... threadstarter has a right to say what he wants la... but just that the general ppl feels it is not right......

to bonk friend's wife / gf behind their back.

Unless your friend and his wife or gf is into foursome or mass orgy. Even then, they will try not to do it amongst friends.... weird la bro.

:D

laodi123456789
18-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Google and wikipedia is your best friend

A koan is not a loan. A koan just is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koan

blackeagle10
18-01-2006, 10:52 AM
There are certain rules of decency one has to follow otherwise we will accede to the laws of the animal kingdom. We will just think of sinister plots or kill for the right to mate with someone else's spouse/girlfriends.

Even if your best friend, colleague, neighbour, boss, subordinate's etc marriage/relationship is in trouble and you really fancy his other half , STAY OUT until their relationship is over.

Who knows your lust for his girl/wife may be the straw that breaks the camel's back and be accuse of breaking up a relationship/family.

There are enough available singles out there to cater to your wildest fantasies..

mccormick
19-01-2006, 03:58 PM
as the old chinese saying goes “朋友妻,不可欺” never mess with your frenz's WIFE/GF..

but then there is a second line to this leh... "peng you ma zi, yi qi(3) qi(4)"... like dat how??

beck7777
19-01-2006, 04:02 PM
but then there is a second line to this leh... "peng you ma zi, yi qi(3) qi(4)"... like dat how??

bro mccormick... i believe you are not those type to do so...only beast will do such a thing... in fact i wont even dare fantasize about my buddy gf, no matter how hot she is....
we are human not animals... shame on guys who ever bonk their friend's gfs.... :mad:

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 04:06 PM
sad... while we are walking with this intergrity.. there will be beast among us.. some guys really do not think straight and think with their dickhead... one oof an example that i have is.. i am bonking with this girl (PT-Lover).. happens to be my staff... boss knows... keep his mouth shuts... after awhile ask me how she like? today they getting married... wonder what goes through these ppl mind... anyway.. i do not mess with friend's gf or wife.. there are honor and interigity in this matter... even gers in the ktv i try not to touch as it is not good although it is a commercial thing.. but if FL or Hookers... then this should be okay for me to pass... Enjoy your life but leave your friends alone..

beck7777
19-01-2006, 04:07 PM
sad... while we are walking with this intergrity.. there will be beast among us.. some guys really do not think straight and think with their dickhead... one oof an example that i have is.. i am bonking with this girl (PT-Lover).. happens to be my staff... boss knows... keep his mouth shuts... after awhile ask me how she like? today they getting married... wonder what goes through these ppl mind... anyway.. i do not mess with friend's gf or wife.. there are honor and interigity in this matter... even gers in the ktv i try not to touch as it is not good although it is a commercial thing.. but if FL or Hookers... then this should be okay for me to pass... Enjoy your life but leave your friends alone..

well said bro...

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 04:13 PM
well said bro...
thank you... well now i do not know if i can say i messed with a friend's wife as i was the one who started first..but this no brainer guy getting married with her... really siao... wonder what goes on his mind... for me i do not care... as long i do not touch... i am clean

Castrol
19-01-2006, 04:39 PM
i do not mess with friend's gf or wife.. there are honor and interigity in this matter...

sadly there are people who will write off honour with "culture". i always advise my friends to try not to bring along their gfs or wives to gatherings, esp drinking sessions. i've seen many such problems among friends.

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 04:53 PM
sadly there are people who will write off honour with "culture". i always advise my friends to try not to bring along their gfs or wives to gatherings, esp drinking sessions. i've seen many such problems among friends.
aiya... i really dunnoe know lar... a short story on this is as follows:

I employ a girl.. girl quite pretty.. aftersometime get along well...one outing she got drunk... ended up having sxx...after that act blur... but slowly we got on fine.. have sxx for sometime and later ended as i realise she go BF... then somehow...got attached to my this friend.. i think within 2 weeks decided to get married... and my this friend knows i bonk her... worst..this girl so fickle to dump the bf and choose my friend... i really do not know what my friend sees in her except she is good in bed...others.... not good... Well Best Of Luck To Him is all i can say

Castrol
19-01-2006, 05:08 PM
I employ a girl.. girl quite pretty.. aftersometime get along well...one outing she got drunk... ended up having sxx...after that act blur... but slowly we got on fine.. have sxx for sometime and later ended as i realise she go BF... then somehow...got attached to my this friend.. i think within 2 weeks decided to get married... and my this friend knows i bonk her...

thats alright bro, it wasnt your intention. but its such a small world! i am not sure how your friend and you are going to get along from there. call it a twist of fate.

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 05:12 PM
thats alright bro, it wasnt your intention. but its such a small world! i am not sure how your friend and you are going to get along from there. call it a twist of fate.
i also really do not know... but i would not care... just fyi, this friend also me boss... so i really do not know what goes through his mind... i will not care.. for me the world still revolves and evolves... i am happy and satified with my piece of meat... i am also happy with my present gf.... good and sweet girl.. only thing is not good in bed... but still i am getting old.. need to find one to maintain household... need some excitement then go and find one once in awhile... thats all folks...

mccormick
19-01-2006, 06:11 PM
bro mccormick... i believe you are not those type to do so...only beast will do such a thing... in fact i wont even dare fantasize about my buddy gf, no matter how hot she is....
we are human not animals... shame on guys who ever bonk their friend's gfs.... :mad:

definitely i'm not lah... my recent encounter is to have a no-string attached affair wif a gal...can oso called it PT lover...and of cos the thought of bedding her is there... but then discovered one of my friends interested in her.. and he's serious abt it.. so i lan lan, gotta give up... anyway, i gotta know that gal 1st and intro to him... I ok wif it as I'm married and this friend on mine still single.. (you all can call me bastard for having an affair)... not long after, i get to know this gal elder sister... and change target lor... wtf man.. me friend seems to like show interest in her too... BUAY TAHAN.... this time I dun care le... must force him to choose 1 ... cannot have best of both world..

beck7777
19-01-2006, 06:38 PM
definitely i'm not lah... my recent encounter is to have a no-string attached affair wif a gal...can oso called it PT lover...and of cos the thought of bedding her is there... but then discovered one of my friends interested in her.. and he's serious abt it.. so i lan lan, gotta give up... anyway, i gotta know that gal 1st and intro to him... I ok wif it as I'm married and this friend on mine still single.. (you all can call me bastard for having an affair)... not long after, i get to know this gal elder sister... and change target lor... wtf man.. me friend seems to like show interest in her too... BUAY TAHAN.... this time I dun care le... must force him to choose 1 ... cannot have best of both world..

bro u married liao then better control... must give chance to others mah... others as in people like me.... hehe:D ; intro me the sis leh!!!!!

mccormick
20-01-2006, 11:48 AM
bro u married liao then better control... must give chance to others mah... others as in people like me.... hehe:D ; intro me the sis leh!!!!!

walao ... married liao still got needs 1 mah.... how to control... whahaha...

tryying
20-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Sometime u just don't think of that much n have sex with a woman who is your best friend, friends' gf/wife. Maybe you might ended up bonking a woman who is a friend of your wife but she is married/attached too. This type of things too common and on top of it, every one like to have freedom of going out. In the end, all kind of happening here n there.

I also got think of the negative side that my wife might be with someone one day, esp she want to try. Things are hard to say sometime, just do it n live on. As long family stays, those kind of bonking, if got, just take it lor. Anyway, you still bonk other girl (who only u know) and they might turn into your friends' friend one day, right?

condor
20-01-2006, 12:35 PM
me and my friend know this gal together, however my good friend made know he like her alot so i din make a move. this gal friend indicate to me that she like me more but i avoid group outing whenover my friend invite her along.
i value the importance of brothers and friendship.i have seen numerous brothers who turn enemy because fighting over a gf or some gals.
it never cross my mind ever to bonk any of my friends gf or even female friends friends coz i believe, it somehow will hurt the friendship eventually.
it depends how we value friendship. to me invaluable.

suckcock
20-01-2006, 08:03 PM
I just managed to bonk her raw last night during the absence of my friend, we went Hotel 81..:D

Thanks to those bros who zapped me.

glshiok
20-01-2006, 09:24 PM
朋友妻,不可欺
朋友不在没关系
朋友在,更刺激。

Some rhymes that i heard of.

Sureshoot
20-01-2006, 09:43 PM
OMG.. Threadstarter returns..:cool:

suckcock
21-01-2006, 08:50 AM
OMG.. Threadstarter returns..:cool:

Why? U afraid of me? :D

beck7777
21-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Why? U afraid of me? :D

not afraid of you but wanna fxxk u upside down!!!
bro you bonk liao why no share share story here?! hehe~~~
quick quick give us update!!!
(but that dont mean i support bonking buddy's gal... just that i wanna hear story!!!)
cheers~ :D

suckcock
21-01-2006, 02:44 PM
not afraid of you but wanna fxxk u upside down!!!
bro you bonk liao why no share share story here?! hehe~~~
quick quick give us update!!!
(but that dont mean i support bonking buddy's gal... just that i wanna hear story!!!)
cheers~ :D

Aiyo, u guys always like that.. Dun be like that lah, btw my this friend's gf is also one kind one, always seduce me, its not entirely my fault ma... it takes two hands to clap right?? she's just sleeping besides me now, had another round earlier.. I also too shack to type liao..

P.S. special thanks to all brothers who zapped me again. :eek: Cheers.

suckcock
21-01-2006, 02:48 PM
There are other bros here in the forum bonking sister-in-laws, cousins, etc.. knn considered incest leh.. their rep points kept increasing?? I bonk friend's gf zapped until like shit?? wa double standard leh...

(maybe i go fuck my sister-in-law tonight too...):D

aikoN79
21-01-2006, 02:49 PM
is this truth or fiction ?
real-life account or story ?
life-experience or school project ?

suckcock
21-01-2006, 02:54 PM

???

Li kong simi??:confused:

school-project? simi school got sexual intercourse course let me know leh, i wanna enrol also.:rolleyes:

wayfarer
21-01-2006, 03:04 PM

check his public profile and roll over his previous posts - highly suspect is a school project. anyway didn't bother to zap as rather give out pts to deserving samsters.

suckcock
21-01-2006, 03:16 PM
check his public profile and roll over his previous posts - highly suspect is a school project. anyway didn't bother to zap as rather give out pts to deserving samsters.

wa lidat also can, go and check la detective samster..:eek:

blackeagle10
21-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Hope u are not serious about messing with your friend's wife or girlfriend. if u bonk someone's wife who is intensely jealous and violent then you better be ready to say yr permanent goodbye.

God will have mercy on you but a jealous husband/boyfriend with some hired help will have no mercy. You may survived but you will never walk again..

So think really hard if that is what u want...

xiangso
21-01-2006, 10:33 PM
food for thought. a lot of us observe code of not fcuking our buddy gf..bcos we do not wish to betray the trust of our buddies......but we dun give another thought to fcuking other girls and betraying the trust of our wives/gfs who is actually is our best 'buddy' comments please :o

metaldag
21-01-2006, 10:56 PM
food for thought. a lot of us observe code of not fcuking our buddy gf..bcos we do not wish to betray the trust of our buddies......but we dun give another thought to fcuking other girls and betraying the trust of our wives/gfs who is actually is our best 'buddy' comments please :o
Same thinking here, just what if it's the other way round?:confused:

ksd07
22-01-2006, 01:14 AM
This topic reminds me of the movie Closer starring Julia Roberts and Jude Law.

If you have seen it , you will know why it sucks.

SiameseTiger
22-01-2006, 01:19 AM
I thought school holidays are over? :confused:

plumshirt
22-01-2006, 01:29 AM
A spur of moment
Throbbing mind of desire
Ten years of goodwill
Spent...

The girl from you departed
New enemy for years on end
All because of single moment
And betrayal of your friend

Looking behind now
Hairs grey or fallen
What's it worth to you
My Friend

Heaven knows, Earth knows
You know, I know
Do you comprehend
how this might end?

catchnoball
22-01-2006, 03:03 PM
Aiyo, what are you waiting for. Chances dont alway come.......F@#k the brotherhood.....brother brother alway F each other....

wayfarer
22-01-2006, 04:13 PM
wa lidat also can, go and check la detective samster..

I thought school holidays are over? :confused:

the answer is obviously, "NO!" hehe. and don't blame the school hols - all of us had school hols too and it sure ain't like this :rolleyes:

suckcock
22-01-2006, 06:47 PM
I will like to express my heartfelt gratitude to the brother who up me that 1 mere point, cos you know why, he quoted me something:

People who quote morals here in Sammyboy forum are all hyprocrites!!

Nice one there brother!

suckcock
22-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Let me tidy up my thoughts a bit and I shall post my full version here later on... and let those bros who scolded me beasts here beasts there to read okie??

BigGuy
22-01-2006, 11:17 PM
Yo Suckcock,

Let me share with u this......there will b ppl here talks about morality, rules of engagement or unwritten rules.....these are crappy to me thou no all r like that.

I have met up with ppl in here gone out as a group n bonk my ex-gf behind my back......lagi solid, bring her into sammyboy and reveal my nick.....i can code name here....Ian Wong staying in AMK near ave 10.....another lagi shiok thought intro my ex-gf in here can get to bonk her. These guysmite still b here w another nick but not me. o my kakisin here are ppl like Rainman, ZGB, CJB n many more thou they hardly come in:)

To the rest, i do share the same sentiments of not touching buddies gf/wifes......to me too broad a term and do not want to engage arguments in here.

i think most r old enuff n if it happens it happens. morality stuff, let's keep at home.

also want to deduct points go ahead....add points are welcome also.

Castrol
23-01-2006, 09:26 AM
I have met up with ppl in here gone out as a group n bonk my ex-gf behind my back......lagi solid, bring her into sammyboy and reveal my nick.....i can code name here....Ian Wong staying in AMK near ave 10.....another lagi shiok thought intro my ex-gf in here can get to bonk her. .

bro, this is serious stuff man. who are these nicks?

Angrycum
23-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Asked my best friend this question before and he told me I'd actually be doing him a favor if his g/f starting coming on me and I bonked her and told him about it.

I'm understand where he's coming from though, helping him filter out the women who aren't going to be loyal to him :D

BigGuy
23-01-2006, 01:40 PM
bro, this is serious stuff man. who are these nicks?

Yap....one called Carlismo the other called himself Appl but cannot remember his name.......

That's y we can say in here must respect this n that or observe unwritten rules......these r craps......anyway my ex-gf still has feelings for me n we still make out.....POWER of LOVE......not for the sake of bonking:D

KingBong
23-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Met a friend's(he was ex-classmate) gal once on her way back and can tell she was slight tipsy from drink. Good as she literally let her hair down with me, and ended the nite with her. Found out she was super horny, and told me her bf was small and no satisfaction, he was quite sadist also, into bondage and wax. Turn out I was much better hehe. Shiok as she use to model for one of the cosmetic brand, covergirl type. I did not feel guilty as that guy was treating her roughly (but rich expat) and we enjoyed it very much.

BigGuy
26-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Wa last nite damned shiok. Met ex-gf (Sm1 wife) who is divorcing. had coffee chit chat till wee hours and send her home. While sending her home she starts to stroke my small head then suddenly gave me a good blowjob.

very very shiok. make me go back to good o days of blowjob from her.

yanki1
26-01-2006, 11:09 AM
Wa last nite damned shiok. Met ex-gf (Sm1 wife) who is divorcing. had coffee chit chat till wee hours and send her home. While sending her home she starts to stroke my small head then suddenly gave me a good blowjob.

:eek: and u only had a bj? :o

Namee
26-01-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL!! Of cos bonk lar... Dun Giv Chance!!

Cos it takes 2 hands to clap... ur frienz will understand...

tron
26-01-2006, 02:22 PM
I used to bonk my air force academy buddy's girl back in 2000-2001. The bonking went on for almost 1 year untill she left for Australia and I never heard from her again.
My buddy introduced her to me at someone's party. My buddy could literally drink himself to sleep and so that was how we started. He got drun and so I had to drive his sorry ass home. Being the gentleman, after the goddam ordeal to bring that sorry carcass up 4 storeys to his home (he lived in a walk-up apartment) I offered to send his gf home - her name was Alanna.
We diverted to have some supper. It was all innocent at first but we were flirting like crazy. I remembered there was this inter-racial couple (white guy & chinese chick) frenching near us and it turned her on. While in the car heading to her place, she popped the question - would you like to go somewhere else? Or I think it sounded something like that. I brought her to my place. My parents were not in town, just me and my younger bro - who conveniently was also not home that weekend.
And to make the story short, I bonked her until the next morning. She sucks at bj but she likes it doggie style. And so that was how we started. There was this one time when we did it in my buddy's home as he slept in the bedroom. We were there for a vcd movie marathon. He fell asleep whereas me and his fg fell into lust....
Sweet memories those times.....
Covering our tracks makes for an interesting story on its own too.....another thread perhaps for this....
To be young again..........sigh....
Since its been 5 years since, I told my buddy about it at his stag party lat year in October. He was quite allright about it, telling me that he suspected something was up between the two of us back then. The next day I remembered, he then proceed to tell my current gf about me and his ex. Lucky my gf prefer the 'new born again' me. Anyway there was hell to pay for 1 week as she was pissed with me for bonking my best buddy'd girl.

Ayoshi Nakamura
26-01-2006, 03:51 PM

Maybe u should have driven her to somewhere else for further development. I wish my ex-gf can do the same for me. I really missed all of them. haha:p

Tai_zi21
26-01-2006, 04:06 PM
btw my this friend's gf is also one kind one, always seduce me, its not entirely my fault ma... it takes two hands to clap right??

P.S. special thanks to all brothers who zapped me again. :eek: Cheers.

I always believe wat come around goes around!

Imagine ur gd friend bonking ur gf? how will u feel?

BigGuy
26-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Maybe u should have driven her to somewhere else for further development. I wish my ex-gf can do the same for me. I really missed all of them. haha:p

no need to work for further developments.......can go hotel wan but next day got early meeting......so better to have a job then get one bonk and lose a job.

BigGuy
26-01-2006, 05:49 PM

no need to work for further developments.......can go hotel wan but next day got early meeting......so better to have a job then get one bonk and lose a job......any bonking no issue with her:)

BigGuy
26-01-2006, 05:53 PM
:eek: and u only had a bj? :o

cos late n i juz want that to sextify my craving also.....as bonking i have a few buddies so sextify any craving.

yanki1
27-01-2006, 08:52 AM
cos late n i juz want that to sextify my craving also.....as bonking i have a few buddies so sextify any craving.

:eek: u got a few buddies or sex buddies? so lucky:o

BigGuy
27-01-2006, 11:01 AM
:eek: u got a few buddies or sex buddies? so lucky:o

yap yap......sometime too shag.......too much servicing plus work load.

yanki1
27-01-2006, 11:12 AM
yap yap......sometime too shag.......too much servicing plus work load.

wah lau sibehs song leh. envy:o

BigGuy
27-01-2006, 02:46 PM
dun envy bro.....sometime too many no good......hiaz......

beck7777
27-01-2006, 03:03 PM
dun envy bro.....sometime too many no good......hiaz......

bro too many better than none..... :(

BigGuy
27-01-2006, 03:50 PM

cannot like that say......hard to arrange the timing u know plus u can't simply do everyday wat.

but one thing good....all got different skills......hahahahahaha

BigGuy
27-01-2006, 04:02 PM

cannot like that say......hard to arrange the timing u know plus u can't simply do everyday wat.

beck7777
27-01-2006, 04:26 PM

tatz y lah.... at least u worried about doing everynite... me is everynite worried about when my mext bonk is coming... hahaha~~ :p

BigGuy
27-01-2006, 05:53 PM
tatz y lah.... at least u worried about doing everynite... me is everynite worried about when my mext bonk is coming... hahaha~~ :p

Dun worie la....your turn will come la.....tonite another round.

asdfghjkl
27-01-2006, 05:56 PM
Lucky my gf prefer the 'new born again' me.

bro.. u christian now?? :p

suckcock
29-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey guys, wanna +++ cock plse go somewhere else ok, my thread is abt having sex with somebody's wife or gf okie... Thanks.

BigGuy
31-01-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey guys, wanna +++ cock plse go somewhere else ok, my thread is abt having sex with somebody's wife or gf okie... Thanks.

U start a thread....say a few things n u want the rest to fill in more pages to your thread.....come grow up alittle more can......all threads will have ppl talk cock......live w it.

nuclearkid
31-01-2006, 08:44 AM
U start a thread....say a few things n u want the rest to fill in more pages to your thread.....come grow up alittle more can......all threads will have ppl talk cock......live w it.

Yo bro, although the spirit of a forum is for discussions and proliferation of information, irrelevant chitchat can really be communicated through PM where the multiple recipient function can be invoked. There are certain things the rest of the readers here are really not interested to know, such as religious inclination, and its a certain respect to others not to waste their time with such idle banter. Cheers.

2nd uncle
31-01-2006, 02:50 PM
What to do??? Ur thread to me is a cock thread so what wrong if we talk cock here kekeke.... Anyway thanks for opening a cock thread for us to talk cock...:D

suckcock
31-01-2006, 03:08 PM
keke guys its ok la, read my signature.:D

2nd uncle
31-01-2006, 05:17 PM
keke guys its ok la, read my signature.
Read ur nick and signature let me know u only suck cock and talk cock so it ok lah understandable lah...:D

BigGuy
02-02-2006, 11:54 AM
Yo bro, although the spirit of a forum is for discussions and proliferation of information, irrelevant chitchat can really be communicated through PM where the multiple recipient function can be invoked. There are certain things the rest of the readers here are really not interested to know, such as religious inclination, and its a certain respect to others not to waste their time with such idle banter. Cheers.

Yap agreed. But for this instance, most thread that got started ends up wanting ppl to share. I myself read liao also sian. ok i use PM later.