PDA

View Full Version : Peasant patients want air con in cheap wards --- TGG !!

Sammyboy RSS Feed
04-11-2014, 01:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/no-air-con-for-b2-c-class/1451926.html

PEASANTPORE: The cheap B2 and C class wards in local peasant hospitals are designed for cheap peasants who do not want to pay for air con so they must 'endure natural ventilation' despite the, taking into account affordability and infection control considerations , said Health Minion and Millionaire Gan Ah Yong in Imperial Court on Monday (Nov 3).

He was responding to a question by Tolerated but Not Erected Peasants' Representative K Karthikeyan on whether profitable Ministry of Health (MOH) will consider providing air-conditioning for hospital wards of these classes as a way to protect peasant patients from the haze and external noise.

However, Minion Gan added that MOH assumes if peasant patients want creature comforts, then they must pay for it or else maintain Golden Silence.

"This is not Nordic state, if peasants want air con with or without haze, then pay more lah? You think Ruler Loong running a Charity here huh? At most, I provide some free air purifiers and portable air coolers and read my lips, only if and only if during a sustained severe haze. Not happy, please propose to Ruler Loong how you want to fund air cons for poor peasants!," he said.

"However to indulge in some retail politics to impress Ang Mohs and Nihons, else they say we only give good things to scions like Patrick Tan but nothing for peasants. I must say hor, read my lips again, we are also looking at incorporating additional filter systems, read the statement carefully, also looking only hor, when, your guess is as good as mine, ha ha ha, hee hee hee, ho ho ho, local peasants are so stupid and I so clever and rich!"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?193302-Peasant-patients-want-air-con-in-cheap-wards-TGG-!!&goto=newpost).