PDA

View Full Version : GiGi of HC at Eminent Plaza

ladyassasinato
02-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Hi, any bro know where is Gigi, formally worked at the HC at Eminent Plaza?

Miss her alot.:p

peter88798
03-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi, any bro know where is Gigi, formally worked at the HC at Eminent Plaza?

Miss her alot.:p

I think most likely back to home town.....

yangguo
03-11-2014, 08:25 PM
Forget her, bro.

Probably she has found a rich bf and left the industry.. :D:p

ladyassasinato
03-11-2014, 10:26 PM
Last time my kaki told me that she quit this line temporary due to her mother came down from Malaysia to visit her. Now after so long her mother should go back liao mah.

Maybe she come back and work already.:D

Zetsufan02
04-11-2014, 02:31 AM
GiGi my favour too , long leg and good for doggy , miss her too :D

Mankok
04-11-2014, 04:33 AM
Couple of days ago went to this "HC at Eminent Plaza". Very sad but it is not there anymore. I was overseas for quite a long time. Any bro can tell whether it closed for ever or reopened somewhere else?

soundworks
04-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Couple of days ago went to this "HC at Eminent Plaza". Very sad but it is not there anymore. I was overseas for quite a long time. Any bro can tell whether it closed for ever or reopened somewhere else?

the whole building en bloc

ladyassasinato
04-11-2014, 09:04 PM

So sad, one of my best playground gone.:o

Anyway, found you up me. So just up you back.:D

Trueno_ong
04-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Very sad it close for good, I understand will rebuild to commercial buildings, not only our playground and also the good food at the hawher centre ( wanton noodle). The last day I was there end September.

w810_76
04-11-2014, 11:10 PM
I miss the old day ...!
Yes, Gigi is a great gem ...now no more :(

Imgonnafart
04-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Used to like Apple. Damn chio teacher look with specs and a tramp stamp at the small of her back. Where did the old times go?

flubber87
05-11-2014, 10:57 AM
I heard that the HC in Balmoral was operated by the same boss.
The info is given by masseurs from Balmoral Spa.

But when i ask those in Eminent Plaza HC, they said not the same boss.
So i am not really sure but can give it a try in Balmoral whether you can find her there.

Dont put up so high hopes..... just sharing some info i heard.
If its wrong, i am sorry.

ladyassasinato
05-11-2014, 05:06 PM

So i am not really sure but can give it a try in Balmoral whether you can find her there.

I think that spa at the basement of Balmoral already closed down by now. No thanks to our govt efficient task force.

enzer88
05-11-2014, 07:21 PM

Even not close now, will close soon , thank for ur great infor over here........

chameleon589
06-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Heard the Anti-V unit headed by a tomboy who hated guys and does not understand the needs of men.
Even Chinamen come to Singapore got a shock that Singapore is more communist than communist China.
No more HC for the ordinary people ?
Do the Anti-V dare to touch or raid the high class joints ?
Double standards in Sinkeeland.
KNNCCB to the hypocritical MIW bastards.
Doesn't mean wearing white means u are honest.:p

ladyassasinato
06-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Heard the Anti-V unit headed by a tomboy who hated guys and does not understand the needs of men.
Even Chinamen come to Singapore got a shock that Singapore is more communist than communist China.
No more HC for the ordinary people ?
Do the Anti-V dare to touch or raid the high class joints ?
Double standards in Sinkeeland.
KNNCCB to the hypocritical MIW bastards.
Doesn't mean wearing white means u are honest.:p

Actually those high class joints like Dragon were already closed by those idiots. Now leaving many small joints with lots of prcs for us only. I really miss those Malaysian gals.:(

Bryan747
06-11-2014, 09:47 PM
Walao.. Ladyassasinato... U bring back my old memories of her.. Damm kaw miss her... She is like a gf to me... Everytime we see each other we directly go into action and skipping all those SOP..
Haha..
Anyway I heard from her colleague that she back home town and getting marry few year back.

ladyassasinato
06-11-2014, 10:01 PM
Walao.. Ladyassasinato... U bring back my old memories of her.. Damm kaw miss her... She is like a gf to me... Everytime we see each other we directly go into action and skipping all those SOP..
Haha..
Anyway I heard from her colleague that she back home town and getting marry few year back.

In this case, she should be brought back by her mother cos my kaki told me that she quit her job when her mother came here to see her.:o

mr_missile
07-11-2014, 07:59 AM
ahhh.....eminent plaza....for me, brought back many fond memories of kelly....:p

adonis
07-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi Bryan747. May b GiGi's colleagues smoked u so dat u feel u should choose them instead of GiGi. We must never believe everything those girls tell us.

ladyassasinato
08-11-2014, 01:40 PM
Actually those high class joints like Dragon were already closed by those idiots. Now leaving many small joints with lots of prcs for us only. I really miss those Malaysian gals.:(

Last time my oversea friends came to our city, I will proudly brought them to Dragon Spa and let them tried those popular gals.:D

Now felt very "malu" to bring them to those small joints, so brought them to Johore to cheong instead.:o

Trueno_ong
08-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Hi bro I totally agree with you, like does old days Dragon HC.
the only one similar left if I not wrong is bukit timah Balmoral.