PDA

View Full Version : Attention to ladies Only!I'm looking for right girl to be my companion,fb w/wo commit

markie mark
01-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Im local chinese guy full of fun ,easy to get along.Standing 1.72hts, medium/slim fit built ,short hair ,high sharp nose & sharp feature look that always made strangers head turn twices.

Why I'm here looking for the right girl to be my companion ,fb not because I want to fool & play around or greedy for more girls.Reason is because something happen in my family of 4 few year ago ended up I as the youngest child I have to shoulder the responsibility to care for my family especially since both my parents are getting olds.Because of this I decide not to get married.
After almost 2 years recovering from breakdown & regain my feet I face another issue, my high performance engine that constantly alert me of the power I have.

Hope to find the right girl that is willing partner please contact me to exchange info to meet up..
race = Chinese
height = 1.7 or below
weight = 35 kg to 55kg
age = Below 42
boobs = C above
hair = Many
body = petite , medium
legs = short , long , normal or sexy
I'm fine with smoker or light drinker.
Abit tattoos or flawless skin
Personality:
a girl that can get along with me well.

justl00king
01-11-2014, 10:49 PM
sharp feature look that always made strangers head turn twices.

U must be like me, the babes often give me a 2nd look ;)
But I reckon, most likely cos it's due to me giving them the hum sup look :o lol

Just kidding bro, good luck with your search! :D

markie mark
05-11-2014, 05:39 PM
my hum sup is evol from the power drive in me,once plug-in & connect to the XP all hell broke loose... (:

C0NSTANTINE
05-11-2014, 06:12 PM
my hum sup is evol from the power drive in me,once plug-in & connect to the XP all hell broke loose... (:

but now we running on windows 8.1 not xp