PDA

View Full Version : HC Girls with sexy round ass

Tian Xin
13-01-2006, 11:14 PM
Bros here can name any HC girls with sexy round fleshy ass that gives solid piak piak during doggie? me dog lover

aikoN79
13-01-2006, 11:16 PM
u dog lover ??? then go find a dog lor ...

pls lah, u so senior ask this kind of question !!!

Tian Xin
14-01-2006, 01:49 AM
u dog lover ??? then go find a dog lor ...

pls lah, u so senior ask this kind of question !!!

if you have no one in mind to share then diam diam can oredi no need to bark and give tart remarks. i have been cheonging HC for quite a while and i dare say it is very hard to kanna a girl that satisfies your special likings just by chance without recommendations so thats y i am asking for referrals here. understand?

sammer
14-01-2006, 09:31 AM
round ass... can try bugis hc eva

noppensg
14-01-2006, 10:44 AM
if you have no one in mind to share then diam diam can oredi no need to bark and give tart remarks. i have been cheonging HC for quite a while and i dare say it is very hard to kanna a girl that satisfies your special likings just by chance without recommendations so thats y i am asking for referrals here. understand?

Cool it bro. Your posting of 'dog lover' can mean anything also. Maybe be specific the nsxt time (e.g. 'doggie lover' may be a more appropriate word).

Ann of Bugis is quite a good 'doggie' partner but heard she has gone. You may confirm with the HC.

dirtymonk82
14-01-2006, 01:47 PM
round ass... can try bugis hc eva

or maybe gigi also??

Tian Xin
14-01-2006, 09:19 PM
thanks kind bros for the info, think will try eva 1st. hehe

warrior_saga
15-01-2006, 03:34 AM

Wah, you dare to scold bro aikoN79 arh?

aikoN79
15-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Wah, you dare to scold bro aikoN79 arh?

:confused: Why lei ??? If i say anything wrong he not happy with me he can scold me mah.... Heehhee why u make me sound like one mafia boss lidat de ?? heehee

I admit maybe my remarks a bit too much .... pai sey lah... but threadstarter, i everyday come in here , very sian of reading ppl asking questions and questions w/o searching first lor... hope u find your ideal gal for doggie soon.
me also like doggie, but i not dog lover ~

justhorny
15-01-2006, 10:52 AM
Can also try Star of Cassanova ..

Tian Xin
15-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Can also try Star of Cassanova ..

good lobang leh bro! i had been to cassa once really love that place for the facilities which are real every cent worth. too bad was given a gal called angel figure out of shape and cup A only but i still do her doggie anyway cos dont want to waste my trip. will not rtf her btw saw alot of good quality girls while having coffee there wonder which 1 is star..;)

Rolex
15-01-2006, 10:07 PM
good lobang leh bro! i had been to cassa once really love that place for the facilities which are real every cent worth. too bad was given a gal called angel figure out of shape and cup A only but i still do her doggie anyway cos dont want to waste my trip. will not rtf her btw saw alot of good quality girls while having coffee there wonder which 1 is star..;)

Bro Tian Xin, if you want to know which one is STAR, you can go to Casanova tread to read all posting, you will find it there....good luck!

Tian Xin
15-01-2006, 10:16 PM
:confused: Why lei ??? If i say anything wrong he not happy with me he can scold me mah.... Heehhee why u make me sound like one mafia boss lidat de ?? heehee

I admit maybe my remarks a bit too much .... pai sey lah... but threadstarter, i everyday come in here , very sian of reading ppl asking questions and questions w/o searching first lor... hope u find your ideal gal for doggie soon.
me also like doggie, but i not dog lover ~

appreciate your best wishes bro. dog lover or not we sure have one thing in common - make love not war!

Tian Xin
15-01-2006, 10:23 PM
Bro Tian Xin, if you want to know which one is STAR, you can go to Casanova tread to read all posting, you will find it there....good luck!

thanks man! wah thats a hell lot of postings to read man!!

btw just discovered a good place for bros who love big boobs china dolls. its at parklane level 2. got 3 young dolls there..and theirs are BIG!:eek:

Peter
15-01-2006, 10:25 PM
good to see that both bros concerned can settle small misunderstanding so fast and soon become frens again!

Rolex
15-01-2006, 10:32 PM
thanks man! wah thats a hell lot of postings to read man!!

btw just discovered a good place for bros who love big boobs china dolls. its at parklane level 2. got 3 young dolls there..and theirs are BIG!:eek:

Can PM me the detail and location?:p