PDA

View Full Version : Perspective on relationship s

zan888
31-10-2014, 11:27 PM
Ar knowing quite a few members of the opposite sex, I came to the conclusion relationships are rarely permanent as in hard to find a true friend, if there is such a thing. Ladies often are looking for love interest which fit their criteria..the list of which gets longer as they are older. Foreigners woman looking for long term pass and many scammers. I guess the same applies to guys except they are looking for ..OK we are afterall in a sexforum.

So it to is no wonder man find solace in fl/wl. Sammy says fark and forget but there is a different perspective I offer. Firstly, you should understand what fl WL offer is an illusion of love. Yes woman offer sex as prove of their love, so when we are bonking, we pretend that we are getting love, yes we know it is an illusion but before orgasm our brains dont appreciate the difference, because it would spoil the illusion hence enjoyment.

Our failings arrive when we think it is reality , we get KCed and we think that the love extends longer than the half or one hour. Fl and WL are humans and do fall in love afterall but like all woman, some can transition from passionate love into mature love. But fall in love with them at your peril because they are illusional creators so is the common thinking, and their love doesn't last! OK so how many women love can really last? Woman nowadays are just as guilty as man in switching hearts and jumping boats, because expectations are not fulfilled.

By that time, you will be taken to the cleaners and have to sell your home and left nut to settle what you thought was meant to be a life long commitment. So how is that cheaper, more sincere or lasting that a John whore relationship? If you asked me the whore is more honest cos you know she fucks everyone and doesn't attempt to hide it!

During your half or one hour of illusion, you get your fantasies fulfilled, no denial, no excuse or headaches. Yeah initially you may get that from your partner initially but don't be any illusion that it is free. Maybe as gf is it somewhat economical as you only need to buy dinner and occasional Lv or Hermes but once you tie the knot, you will pay more with diminishing service levels. How many married guy still get a cim after ten years of marriage?

OK so understand that you get married is to have children and be prepared to pay for life with no guarantee of returns but please don't get married for sex 😀. Of course there are some gem of a woman around who will really take care of you even if you are broke and destitute but they are as hard to find as finding a fl wl who has true love for you ☺

Please feel free to disagree as these are my personal thoughts.

sunhuan-con
01-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Agrees with you....

korean
01-11-2014, 12:35 AM
Of course there are some gem of a woman around who will really take care of you even if you are broke and destitute but they are as hard to find as finding a fl wl who has true love for you ☺

Please feel free to disagree as these are my personal thoughts.

Maybe you are right that above is hard to come by. I think I'm lucky as well as unlucky, as I meet both woman :o

zan888
01-11-2014, 06:22 AM
Maybe you are right that above is hard to come by. I think I'm lucky as well as unlucky, as I meet both woman :o

Yes, if you are currently having both types of woman, you are correctly lucky and unlucky.
You must be a brat pitt with a horse dick! Choose the one that fucks you for free or maybe even gives you money to fuck her!

korean
01-11-2014, 11:03 AM
Yes, if you are currently having both types of woman, you are correctly lucky and unlucky.
You must be a brat pitt with a horse dick! Choose the one that fucks you for free or maybe even gives you money to fuck her!

i dont look like brat pitt and no i dont own a horse dick :eek: unfortunately i dont really have a choice but to stay with my wife. what do u mean by giving me money to fuck her? :confused:

howck001
01-11-2014, 11:09 AM
you right... but no so correct... situation does play major role in human life.
all decisions are not always correct.

but yes... i do agree, what you saying.

Johnbass
01-11-2014, 11:20 AM
... So how is that cheaper, more sincere or lasting that a John whore relationship?
... How many married guy still get a cim after ten years of marriage?

JiBye... I thought u scold me... Lol
But I'll agree with you on the CIM part... Usually is CMI after 10yrs... Lol
:D

zan888
01-11-2014, 12:10 PM
i dont look like braagaint and no i dont own a horse dick :eek: unfortunately i dont really have a choice but to stay with my wife. what do u mean by giving me money to fuck her? :confused:

What I meant to say is that if we need to pay money or equivalent for sex, then it is not love, even in say a marriage. If instead we fark the girl and she gives us money instead, then it is indeed love at least on her part but I think its rare?

JB> CMI instead of CIM ...lol. So the woman expect us to love them as much or more after ten years but they get fatter, droopy and more nasty, yet kpi service level drop. We cant blame men for wanting to change to new model but some Continue to make same mistake of marrying again..then div again..and then we heard they want to marry again lol

korean
01-11-2014, 12:20 PM
What I meant to say is that if we need to pay money or equivalent for sex, then it is not love, even in say a marriage. If instead we fark the girl and she gives us money instead, then it is indeed love at least on her part but I think its rare?

u mean if she make love with you she got to give you money e.g. 150+tips+gifts for every pop that considered loving u? :eek: I totally disagree with u. love is not being measured by money (or money only). if that is the case they love giggolos then. :D

korean
01-11-2014, 12:23 PM

if she treats meals (be it ordinary or expensive) and buys gifts (be it small or luxury) for you without a pop considered loving you? :rolleyes:

zan888
01-11-2014, 12:45 PM
u mean if she make love with you she got to give you money e.g. 150+tips+gifts for every pop that considered loving u? :eek: I totally disagree with u. love is not being measured by money (or money only). if that is the case they love giggolos then. :D

OK like say we go fl and get full service but she says no need pay and get occasiona gifts even. So it is more likely she really likes ya? Love needs the test of time?

korean
01-11-2014, 12:55 PM
OK like say we go fl and get full service but she says no need pay and get occasiona gifts even. So it is more likely she really likes ya? Love needs the test of time?

yes that mean she loves you but it is not the only way to love you. Some of them will think that is an insult to u. So instead of giving back your money, they will buy gifts, treat meals as a return. It may not be equal money, but does love really need to calculate so precisely? :)

chenpaul
01-11-2014, 01:03 PM

Any bro likes to share whether such things happen before to him on the first fuck with FL and gets showered with gifts as well :)

korean
01-11-2014, 01:05 PM
Any bro likes to share whether such things happen before to him on the first fuck with FL and gets showered with gifts as well :)

there r plenty, giggolos lor :D

korean
01-11-2014, 01:09 PM

i think first fuck for free is nearly impossible :)

chenpaul
01-11-2014, 02:23 PM
there r plenty, giggolos lor :D

Gigolo may look for fl but will they get free fuck for first time :D

sunhuan-con
01-11-2014, 03:33 PM
Best is the stay together without any marriage tying down. Got sex, romance and love etc....

korean
01-11-2014, 04:52 PM
Gigolo may look for fl but will they get free fuck for first time :D

yes coz is fl looks for gigolo even pays gigolo for pops :D

porscheclub
02-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Well nothing is quite free. Wives are "exclusive" but you pay dearly for her as a husband & her value goes up when she bears you children. Tell me which hubby don't reward his wife when she bears you a kid especially when it's a boy?

When we date our girlfriends, we also spend a lot of time, effort & money into the relationship just so we could bed her.

At the end of the day don't let money rule our head but let it work for you after slogging for it.

Oh wait doesn't apply to those guys who cheat or live off women/GFS. There are some men who really loans money from women to live lavishly or invests in business etc.

demonhunter
02-11-2014, 02:28 AM
Best is the stay together without any marriage tying down. Got sex, romance and love etc....

But freedom would be compromised ... weekend stay over are the best .

Weekdays can steal eat :D

BunkKnifer
02-11-2014, 03:58 AM
At the end of the day don't let money rule our head but let it work for you after slogging for it.

Agreed totally bro

Gentle Beast
02-11-2014, 08:05 AM
I concur with TS's perspective on relationships with regards to women (WL and wives). Never try or even attempt to understand women. Most are emotional creatures and on extreme sides of the pendulum, either:

1) They abuse the men who love them OR
2) They are abused by the men they love.

So, what should we do? For me, it will be to cultivate a long loving relationship with the wife and fuck the daylights out of the whore for R&R. That should strike a balance between our emotional and physical needs, placing the odds of relationships with women in our favor. :)

What say you leh?

korean
02-11-2014, 08:22 AM
My advise is if prepare to get married, be loyal to your wife if you love her. Otherwise, better don't get married.

BunkKnifer
03-11-2014, 04:00 AM
better don't get married.

When i think about the WC i get scared literally

arsenal_84
03-11-2014, 11:22 AM
if she treats meals (be it ordinary or expensive) and buys gifts (be it small or luxury) for you without a pop considered loving you? :rolleyes:

well this is subjective, maybe it might be considered as sending out a long fishing line first ?
i'm close with this FL, she bought me a t-shirt though she's the first to do so for me, but no way in hell will i entertain thoughts of being together with her.
and this is based on both our perspectives, i can't trust her, neither can she trust me.

korean
03-11-2014, 12:11 PM
well this is subjective, maybe it might be considered as sending out a long fishing line first ?
i'm close with this FL, she bought me a t-shirt though she's the first to do so for me, but no way in hell will i entertain thoughts of being together with her.
and this is based on both our perspectives, i can't trust her, neither can she trust me.

Yes it is subjective. Whether it is a long fishing line, time will tell. Tbh most ppl play this game, even most of us, and our wife :)

Trust built over time as well. Initially I don't have too much trust on her as well. thought she belongs to what most people and I thought. time proven she is not :)

Our last meal in sg was paid by her as she would like to thanks me for taking good care of her over the year. She didn't tell me her budget but only suggest restaurant and dishes to me. In the end I choose another restaurant and the total cost is over 200. We then have a small quarrel as she complained that I purposely save money for her as her budget is 500. I don't think she needed to act at last moment. Actually I don't need till last moment to prove anything as long ago I already know it

arsenal_84
03-11-2014, 12:18 PM
Yes it is subjective. Whether it is a long fishing line, time will tell. Tbh most ppl play this game, even most of us, and our wife :)

Trust built over time as well. Initially I don't have too much trust on her as well. thought she belongs to what most people and I thought. time proven she is not :)

would 5 to 6 years be a good period for benchmark ?
cause with longer amount of time,you can better sort out your emotions.

rather than using activities to gauge trustworthiness, perhaps character wise is a better indicator ?

fion.18
03-11-2014, 12:46 PM
My advise is if prepare to get married, be loyal to your wife if you love her. Otherwise, better don't get married.

Super agree with this. :p

korean
03-11-2014, 01:20 PM

Hey sister, I guess most women will agree with this. Men wise I not so sure though :p

sunhuan-con
03-11-2014, 01:33 PM

Same goes to the woman too...There are increasing sign woman getting unfaithful nowadays.

korean
03-11-2014, 04:58 PM

rather than using activities to gauge trustworthiness, perhaps character wise is a better indicator ?

Yes judge based on character category, and use activity etc to categorize character. Definitely the longer the period the better, but not always, as character n thinking will change over times.

zan888
03-11-2014, 08:08 PM

Most people have this intent? Even woman will tear at wedding but a few years later find themselves in hotel with another man. Nowadays for woman adultery or divorce are no longer stigmatized. These days few woman will sacrifice the way our Mothers sacrifice for family. So some think their partners won't cheat. I say most will cheat.. Just depends on the offer on the table. Like one R A director is asked on how he got the woman to strip. He says hr double the fees and double until the panties drop! This is the reality. So perhaps ignorance is bliss in this respect.

As for WL, you will often know the play and the score whereas the danger is the assumption of exclusivity on regular ladies, as more often than not its merely the price which is question. For some the asking price may be undivided attention, looks, ability in bed or simply perceived love.

Again feel free to disagree cos I am sure there are still Angels on earth ☺

korean
03-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Most people have this intent? Even woman will tear at wedding but a few years later find themselves in hotel with another man. Nowadays for woman adultery or divorce are no longer stigmatized. These days few woman will sacrifice the way our Mothers sacrifice for family. So some think their partners won't cheat. I say most will cheat.. Just depends on the offer on the table. Like one R A director is asked on how he got the woman to strip. He says hr double the fees and double until the panties drop! This is the reality. So perhaps ignorance is bliss in this respect.

As for WL, you will often know the play and the score whereas the danger is the assumption of exclusivity on regular ladies, as more often than not its merely the price which is question. For some the asking price may be undivided attention, looks, ability in bed or simply perceived love.

Do u think this also applicable to men? :D

zan888
03-11-2014, 10:15 PM
Do u think this also applicable to men? :D

Yes but the difference is that we think we pay for what we think is exclusivity?

The difference between man and woman is much narrower these days even career wise but it seems that the cards are stacked against us men. We are expected to be the bread winners, be supportive, clean up, be driver, be givers, be loving husband, be exclusive or get punished otherwise? I think we get better deals from WL fl ley lol

Well sorry for sounding so cynical, my view is that there is rarely such thing as forever. Circumstances can change so fast that it will make your head spin. Don't ever assume signing some certificate is going to bind someone for life. Its may be true in the past but no longer these days. If you are dead broke, many woman will jump boat faster than rats from sinking ship. That is reality and I respect the woman who will tell me the truth.

lagonda
04-11-2014, 11:03 PM

nothing is certain except death and taxes.every activity we undertake has an inherent risk.
that is life.relationships are one of the riskiest of ventures.

lagonda
04-11-2014, 11:27 PM

hmm this is interesting,bro care to share with us on how long/rtf before you got the gift?

korean
04-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Yes but the difference is that we think we pay for what we think is exclusivity?

The difference between man and woman is much narrower these days even career wise but it seems that the cards are stacked against us men. We are expected to be the bread winners, be supportive, clean up, be driver, be givers, be loving husband, be exclusive or get punished otherwise? I think we get better deals from WL fl ley lol

Well sorry for sounding so cynical, my view is that there is rarely such thing as forever. Circumstances can change so fast that it will make your head spin. Don't ever assume signing some certificate is going to bind someone for life. Its may be true in the past but no longer these days. If you are dead broke, many woman will jump boat faster than rats from sinking ship. That is reality and I respect the woman who will tell me the truth.

bro, your view doesn't sound solid without statistical data to support. I guess u r refering to husband and wife as u mentioned signing some certificate? I dont have any statistical data as well but my view is not many woman will jump boat. i think u gotta draw our a clearer scenario for further discussion eg what kidn of relationship (husband and wife), how is the relation before the men broke, which country/race, etc. i think u got the idea...

zan888
05-11-2014, 08:42 AM
bro, your view doesn't sound solid without statistical data to support. I guess u r refering to husband and wife as u mentioned signing some certificate? I dont have any statistical data as well but my view is not many woman will jump boat. i think u gotta draw our a clearer scenario for further discussion eg what kidn of relationship (husband and wife), how is the relation before the men broke, which country/race, etc. i think u got the idea...

You think I am PAP who backs everything with graphs and pie charts huh? lol

You are free to disagree bro. If you feel SG girls are worth the 3x salary diamond ring, 10x wedding dinner, plus constant coddling, who am I to convince you otherwise?

Many SG gals are spoiled. Chances may be better with foreign woman but must see background. Those who don't clean home and do chores make lousy wives imho cos they are lazy and cant suffer. Thats wis why I ask how many married man here still get cim from wife after ten years? Maybe after get married no more cim already lol. Well ok some gals are really good but I think they are exception rather than norm. Anyone here can share that they are married with such Angels?

korean
05-11-2014, 09:43 AM

You are free to disagree bro. If you feel SG girls are worth the 3x salary diamond ring, 10x wedding dinner, plus constant coddling, who am I to convince you otherwise?

Many SG gals are spoiled. Chances may be better with foreign woman but must see background. Those who don't clean home and do chores make lousy wives imho cos they are lazy and cant suffer. Thats wis why I ask how many married man here still get cim from wife after ten years? Maybe after get married no more cim already lol. Well ok some gals are really good but I think they are exception rather than norm. Anyone here can share that they are married with such Angels?

How do u define Angel?

Lol ya Gaussian distribution chart. according ot Gaussian distribution, exceptionally good, as well as exceptionally bad those will run road as u mentions belong to minority. Most norm fall under majority which I don't think will run road? So run road type still belong to minority?

By the way, although I'm married, I'm not a believer in marriage, just that I don't have a choice.

topcook1
05-11-2014, 09:55 AM
The grass is always greener at the opposite side. Those who are single hopes to get in and those who are marry hopes to get out...It all depends on wisdom . See what u wants. As I had divorced and experienced few relationships my conclusion is to stay single and enjoy the freedom .

korean
05-11-2014, 09:58 AM
The grass is always greener at the opposite side. Those who are single hopes to get in and those who are marry hopes to get out...It all depends on wisdom . See what u wants. As I had divorced and experienced few relationships my conclusion is to stay single and enjoy the freedom .

I agree with your statement!

HCKing
05-11-2014, 10:35 AM

man and woman are afterall humans, and humans are emotional. only difference in that man thinks with small head while woman thinks with her heart. both will be vulnerable to adultery in their own ways.

for a marriage to work, both parties need to know what to expect in a married life before they tie the knot. which unfortunately most ppl don't or choose not to know. quarrels, arguments and disagreements aside, they need to know that both parties have their parts to play in order to make it works. have to make an effort to compromise their difference, be more patient with one another, understand the fact that all married couples will face similar problems and not i alone has chosen the wrong partner. those who are not willing or prepared to change themselves to enter the next stage of their lives are better off as singles than married. :D

Ngengheng
05-11-2014, 11:28 AM
Most of those romantic movies always portrait a perfect outcome, especially the korean ones. It promote fantasies around the singles who has not marry. To me most important thing is still Vitamin M , it will makes everything works.

korean
05-11-2014, 12:27 PM
Most of those romantic movies always portrait a perfect outcome, especially the korean ones. It promote fantasies around the singles who has not marry. To me most important thing is still Vitamin M , it will makes everything works.

What does it means everything? Does it mean that if I'm the richest man in the world i can fuck any woman in the world? And be the king of this world? :eek:

Ngengheng
05-11-2014, 01:25 PM
What does it means everything? Does it mean that if I'm the richest man in the world i can fuck any woman in the world? And be the king of this world? :eek:

U can fuck many woman u want...actress, model , etc......

korean
05-11-2014, 02:09 PM
U can fuck many woman u want...actress, model , etc......

Fuck actress n model nothing new le, can fuck any princess as u wish then power :D

arsenal_84
05-11-2014, 11:26 PM

commercial sex will get boring eventually.
these days i just dump majority of my savings into stocks.

Jevv
06-11-2014, 02:00 PM

I knw..one of my fren told me, the number of times his wife gave him bj..10 fingers also can count. They frm dating till now married le have been together for 4 years..

Actually not all women r like tat..it really depends alot on
their drive too.

If b4 married, not horny type...i think it does not make any difference after marriage....i think will dive down somehow 😳
Coze u r seeing ur other half everyday when married. Not like at dating stage..see each other few times/week 😀

topcook1
06-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I knw..one of my fren told me, the number of times his wife gave him bj..10 fingers also can count. They frm dating till now married le have been together for 4 years..

Actually not all women r like tat..it really depends alot on
their drive too.

If b4 married, not horny type...i think it does not make any difference after marriage....i think will dive down somehow 😳
Coze u r seeing ur other half everyday when married. Not like at dating stage..see each other few times/week 😀

Thats common..I have a friend who doesn't have sex with his wife for more than 6 months although they sleep on the same bed. His wife is in early 40s....The wife said she dont like sex and dont force her.

korean
06-11-2014, 05:50 PM
She shared this in her weixin. Read liao emo, exactly describing her.

请别伤害你婚外的真爱

一个男人,如果你幸运的话,一生中可能会遇到一个真正爱你的女人。真正爱你的女人不一定是你的妻子,也 不是只有肉欲需求的床友。这样的女人对你来说可遇而不可求。

如果你身边有这样一个女人,无论你落入什么处境,她仍然不折不扣地爱着你,她不在乎你们的距离、年龄、 环境、经济、家庭和社会背景。

这种真爱与金钱、伦理、道德、婚姻都无关,它的存在,让你的心有了依托和幻想,有了骄傲和自信;这个女 人是你时时刻刻都在想着的那个人,她拨动了你的心弦,让你的生活从此有了激情与活力,她的心也不再孤寂和落 寞。

不管之前你对多少人说过“思念”与“牵挂”,也许你真正的思念和牵挂从此开始了。你不要多虑,无论她是 否婚配,她绝对不会殃及无辜,不会破坏你的家庭生活;因为她爱你,所以她不会为难你,也不会伤害你家里的任 何一个人,更不会为了独霸你而歇斯底里不择手段;反之她会在能力范围内,从暗中默默地帮助你保 护你的家人。

你们不只是身体彼此占有,相互间一定有灵魂交融。想起她,你的心里会有满满的甜蜜,快乐,牵挂!她不会 为了生活向你伸手讨要钱财。对于你给予的一切她铭记于心。

她会想你所想,爱你所爱。你的快乐是她的开心,你的悲伤是她的痛苦。

她不顾及自己所得与失,她也渴盼与你共相厮守,但又绝对不允许因为她而造成你与妻室的分离;所以她会自 觉自愿地选择远观,默认她是你家中一员。为你牵挂,助你思绪;她对你的宽容超凡脱俗,不可理喻 。

不要以为她是个傻女人,她用自己的方式和信念去爱你;最初你也许会怀疑她是否伪装,日久天长后,事实会 告诉你她没有任何伪装;没有任何私心,只是单纯的去爱你。

她对你的爱不是自私的,当她发现你以不爱她时,她会选择默默离开你,并祝福你,因为她爱你,她不想你难 过,在她的理念里,你开心,她才有存在的价值。

这样的女人不是所有男人都有缘可获,肤浅的看法是个不高尚第三者,但是她绝对不卑俗。如果你侥幸遇上了 别轻易伤害她;她是你前世修来的福!不管你一生中有多么幸运,这种真爱,人的一生中最幸运的也仅有一次,因 为任何人都不是上天宠儿。

你该幸运的明白:她除了给你她的爱,她没有向你索求!你的生活依旧,你的家人依旧。请你选择尊重她!好 好去爱她!

arsenal_84
10-11-2014, 01:01 AM
Thats common..I have a friend who doesn't have sex with his wife for more than 6 months although they sleep on the same bed. His wife is in early 40s....The wife said she dont like sex and dont force her.

seems like sexual compatibility with the wife is a bloody myth :(

natsuki
11-11-2014, 04:25 AM
如果我有一个家 (我现在没有),一个我很爱很爱的那个人 (已经有了!),我会每天为他做早餐,每天准备他要吃的晚餐。帮他打扫,可以的话,帮他冲凉洗头。爱一个人 ,虽然是会由喜欢变成习惯, 但这是一种很自然的习惯, 不由自主的慢慢依赖, 相辅相成。看着他的动作眼神,就能知道他要什么。

我不会说我是一个很棒很赞的女朋友 (虽然真的会为他做很多小事情),我也知道我可能不会成为他携手未来另一半 (应该没那么长命),但我是个认真去爱他的小女人。

对于我而言,我的"爱" 就是和他尝试不同的冒险,不同的体验。在按摩池里嬉戏,阳台上缠绵,我要他只和我有如此激情的回忆。我会买 东西给他,小小的盆栽,他喜欢的蛋糕,为了不让他饿,我可以在他加班到深夜的时候买早餐送过去,就算公司很 不靠近。

出国探亲的时候带着他到处去见我的亲戚朋友。逛街,吃饭,住摩铁 (Motel)。带他去吃他爱的寿喜烧,韩式烧烤,他开心,我就会觉得很快乐。 他有时的小动作还有孩子气,就带给我开心的能量。不管是我们的妈妈去世的时候还是我们的爸爸都不太爱我们的 时候,我们都给了彼此勇气。

我不明白为什么人们总要把女生说的那么糟糕,难道就真的没有遇过会很爱自己的女孩吗?

And I say, if my boy is gonna be my man one day, he will always get his CIM as long as he want. I love blowing him, especially when he is falling asleep in bed, and sometimes, just out from the bath. NO OBJECTIONS on CIM for him ! But oh well... Anyway, he don't like the idea of me having his sperm in my mouth... (Nope, i dun offer that to strangers..) So let's wait till one day he ask...��

Cuz i will surely do whatever he like, for no man has ever treated me this good as him. (I only mentioned small things i did for him above, but not the things he has done for me.)

There are still hopes for relationships, don't give up.
Today might not be your day, but there is always Tomorrow. ��

希望在人间! 就和马票一样! 有希望就力量坚持下去!

korean
11-11-2014, 09:56 AM
good one sister! I used to be sceptical too until I met Her. 患难见真情

如果我有一个家 (我现在没有),一个我很爱很爱的那个人 (已经有了!),我会每天为他做早餐,每天准备他要吃的晚餐。帮他打扫,可以的话,帮他冲凉洗头。爱一个人 ,虽然是会由喜欢变成习惯, 但这是一种很自然的习惯, 不由自主的慢慢依赖, 相辅相成。看着他的动作眼神,就能知道他要什么。

我不会说我是一个很棒很赞的女朋友 (虽然真的会为他做很多小事情),我也知道我可能不会成为他携手未来另一半 (应该没那么长命),但我是个认真去爱他的小女人。

对于我而言,我的"爱" 就是和他尝试不同的冒险,不同的体验。在按摩池里嬉戏,阳台上缠绵,我要他只和我有如此激情的回忆。我会买 东西给他,小小的盆栽,他喜欢的蛋糕,为了不让他饿,我可以在他加班到深夜的时候买早餐送过去,就算公司很 不靠近。

出国探亲的时候带着他到处去见我的亲戚朋友。逛街,吃饭,住摩铁 (Motel)。带他去吃他爱的寿喜烧,韩式烧烤,他开心,我就会觉得很快乐。 他有时的小动作还有孩子气,就带给我开心的能量。不管是我们的妈妈去世的时候还是我们的爸爸都不太爱我们的 时候,我们都给了彼此勇气。

我不明白为什么人们总要把女生说的那么糟糕,难道就真的没有遇过会很爱自己的女孩吗?

And I say, if my boy is gonna be my man one day, he will always get his CIM as long as he want. I love blowing him, especially when he is falling asleep in bed, and sometimes, just out from the bath. NO OBJECTIONS on CIM for him ! But oh well... Anyway, he don't like the idea of me having his sperm in my mouth... (Nope, i dun offer that to strangers..) So let's wait till one day he ask...��

Cuz i will surely do whatever he like, for no man has ever treated me this good as him. (I only mentioned small things i did for him above, but not the things he has done for me.)

There are still hopes for relationships, don't give up.
Today might not be your day, but there is always Tomorrow. ��

希望在人间! 就和马票一样! 有希望就力量坚持下去!

Jevv
14-11-2014, 02:39 PM

anyway my fren is looking for an FB alrdy, he did shared tat he has a very happy family & things r gg good for his career too...the only thing is his sex life sucks.
Btw, he got married 2 yrs ago & have a 1 yr old boy..i did asked him if he hv ever talked to his wife abt their bedroom activity, he said his wife jus smiled 😬
the frequency of their sexxion is abt once a month or once every 2 mths...

Tats y he is sourcing out..he did mentioned he is targeting this 24 yrs old lady whom is a divorcee...still in the midst of "pursuing/courtship" stage.. :p have not started their sexxion as yet...

his wife recently updated her facebook profile picture...named it "precious moments, our love story"...with lots of family photos collated taken together with their baby boy...when i saw tat i was like "wow, u really dun knw wat ur husband is doing outside" 😌😌
i hope she forever dun find out ever...some things r sad but true..

manzhondancivic
18-11-2014, 11:59 PM
Can feel u bro... Sometimes my buddies , cuzzies compliment me.. bro u lucky pretty Gf .. Nice figure take care of her..i been wif my fiancee For 4years+ we're waiting for BTO den get married.but as time and time goes by i notice she's like not interested in sex no more. Only urself knew the agony n frust that u can't get want u want on bed.. At times i DIY.. ��.. D reason i got that she's not into it anymore. I was damn frustrated we thrash it out. Now she gives once a whole but its like doing a DOLL. Shes not putting any effort. I had to beg for BJ. And it won't even last 5mins.

I Recently got to know a milf divorcee early 40s. Been having sex But NSA for 2-3months.. Den Dunno y but she cuts me off suddenly.. I am feeling miserable for these few weeks.. Juz acting it cool only when i'm wif my lady. But deep down how i miss those loving moments wif my milf. Im 31, fiancee 26- milf early 40s.There was one night i am missing my milf so much was waiting for her text. That in my sleep i kept calling her name and my fiancee woke me up n interrogate me who's Angie.. was like wtf !!! 3.40am.. I knew u guyz will advise me time to move on bro find another GF.. But somehow i'm still hopeful n wanting my fiancee to improve as to me she is consider a wife material but not a lover material to me. She keeps on taking care n msg me all day at werk juz to say she loves me. She knows how to run d house well. Very discipline in everything.she hates me when i laze all day on weekends. No late nights.

Wheres my milf we wud b sexing n cuddling all day. I got a feeling my milf cuts me off is bcoz she can no longer take this 2nd best feeling. I too want to know bros here if they are in same situation. I miss my milf so much.

ts what i do now is i always head to gym to try keeping fit n looking sharp so that hopefull one day my fiancee will have d desire back..
Sorry for d long story n hijacking. Juz wanna share. Juz feeling abit emo now.

zan888
19-11-2014, 02:52 PM
Can feel u bro... Sometimes my buddies , cuzzies compliment me.. bro u lucky pretty Gf .. Nice figure take care of her..i been wif my fiancee For 4years+ we're waiting for BTO den get married.but as time and time goes by i notice she's like not interested in sex no more. Only urself knew the agony n frust that u can't get want u want on bed.. At times i DIY.. ��.. D reason i got that she's not into it anymore. I was damn frustrated we thrash it out. Now she gives once a whole but its like doing a DOLL. Shes not putting any effort. I had to beg for BJ. And it won't even last 5mins.

I Recently got to know a milf divorcee early 40s. Been having sex But NSA for 2-3months.. Den Dunno y but she cuts me off suddenly.. I am feeling miserable for these few weeks.. Juz acting it cool only when i'm wif my lady. But deep down how i miss those loving moments wif my milf. Im 31, fiancee 26- milf early 40s.There was one night i am missing my milf so much was waiting for her text. That in my sleep i kept calling her name and my fiancee woke me up n interrogate me who's Angie.. was like wtf !!! 3.40am.. I knew u guyz will advise me time to move on bro find another GF.. But somehow i'm still hopeful n wanting my fiancee to improve as to me she is consider a wife material but not a lover material to me. She keeps on taking care n msg me all day at werk juz to say she loves me. She knows how to run d house well. Very discipline in everything.she hates me when i laze all day on weekends. No late nights.

Wheres my milf we wud b sexing n cuddling all day. I got a feeling my milf cuts me off is bcoz she can no longer take this 2nd best feeling. I too want to know bros here if they are in same situation. I miss my milf so much.

ts what i do now is i always head to gym to try keeping fit n looking sharp so that hopefull one day my fiancee will have d desire back..
Sorry for d long story n hijacking. Juz wanna share. Juz feeling abit emo now.

Dude, the sex part will only get worst not better.

If you always outsource this aspect of your life, one day sure get caught? Singapore is v small. Then the result will be divorce and you need to pay through your ass to be single again.

Tried talking to your fiancee and it doesn't work right? Sex to us men is as important as love is to woman, we regard it as a proof of their love, cos often woman will only fuck men they love. Sad to say short of female viagra, there isn't much you can do. Some ladies are just not into sex, perhaps hormonal.

My suggestion is cheat all you want now and cheat with the young gals, and hope you can find a replacement for your fiancee. Cos once you are married you will regret that you didnt listen to me.<---You can take that to the bank!