PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Matchmaking Apps

Rayrush
31-10-2014, 10:23 PM
Just wondering anyone here uses Mobile Matchmaking Apps like Tinder, paktor, skout etc... to meet new people.

If yes, anyone here successfully got hooked up? or do you not get any matches at all.

The New York Times published some facts about the fast-growing dating app that lets users swipe yes or no on other people’s profiles based on their photos. The stats are:

1)An estimated 50 million people use Tinder every month.
2)There are more than 1 billion profile swipes per day on Tinder.
3)Tinder makes 12 million matches made per day.

Yes,there are more than 1 billion swipes, and only 12 million matches.

Do some simple math and you realize there’s a LOT of rejection happening on Tinder. In fact, rejection could be happening 988 million times per day. The odds, just like in real-world dating, are not in your favor.

So is these apps any effective or is today's people superficial?

Are you using these apps as well ? Please feel free to share your views, experiences or any success stories :)

schlampe
01-11-2014, 09:38 AM
The apps used to be filled with ''open minded'' girls before .. but now some apps like tagged or skout filled with maids or fake scam accounts ..

Met couple of girls from different apps, even had an experience inviting them to come over to sgp for a weekend getaway (hotel on you, ofc)

Most girls attracted with your good command of english even though it's not their mother tongue but still .. they fell for it ..

Just don't be too tiko when you approach them .. they hate it .. unless the first pic of their profile is a naked pic

Have a good hunting ..

darknight80
03-11-2014, 01:03 AM
Been using a few apps. Yup, most of them are maids in there...

Deleted Tagged because most of the people who sometimes commented on ur profile are irritating although there are also a few nice one too.

Meet a gal in skout before about three years back and gosh... she is horny once i engaged her in those dirty talk... She gets wet and cum easily a few times when I fingered her and somehow she got addicted to me because of that..... She took part in a few sports but she is not to my liking because I dont play that sports so no topic to relate to whenever we go out....

I met a few ladies in other apps too but mostly is to go for running events or light jogging. Totally no sex involved as I enjoy doing sports with them rather than spoilting it if i initial some dirty talks...

Conclusion: there are nice people, people who doesnt want to chat with, people who just wanna scam u or people maybe u can get "lucky" with in these apps. Just have to chat with them to know more about them.