PDA

View Full Version : 1 Bad News & 1 Gd News

ahlongkia
13-01-2006, 06:06 PM
WARNING:
TO all the bros out there whu called chatline 1900 912 1900 ! beware of an OKT whu used different names (michael , david ,victor) 98949616, 90771913 . think they use hi cards . They claim to haf local singapore gers , chinese n malay , ite students or jc and poly students for $100/2/2 or wat so ever . they will get ur number and call u and meet u outside a hotel , for my case he met me at lavendar hotel 81. this guy is abt 30+ 40 yrs old . chinese , looking like a paikia and with red dyed armani hairstyle . his phone keeps ringing and he acts as if he haf many customers .i suspected something already coz opposite the road there is another big sized guy stand over n holding on a phone. he ask me to pass him $100 then he ask me to proceed up the room n knock on the door to choose for the gers. when i ask him to follow me up , he said he haf to waiting for another customer . when i went up , it was an empty room . when the time i rush down , he disappeared n off his hp .fxxk there goes my money . i was cheated . :mad: damn ! so bros beware ~!

Part 2:
i was veri angry as i walk out of the hotel . then i saw a SYT ~! she looks like a minah . somemore she is veri cute ~! i saw her coming out of the hotel n was waiting for a cab. i tot to myself , damn i came here for a bonk and got cheat , i am not returning wifout a bonk . so i walked up to her , pluck up my courage and kay siao ask her whether did she saw the guy whu cheated me . she turns out to be veri friendy and we went to a nearby coffeeshop for a dessert. then she told me she is a half jap half phillipines. 18yrs on a social visit. she claims she lost her money . and she is a dancer back in a country . wow :) dancer leh . so i veri cheeky i ask her whether she can dance for me. she blushed and smile so sweetly , my heart melt . then we proceed back to lavendar 81 .
She offer me quite a few dances , sexy dance , strip dance , mondern dance etc . she can even do breakdancing ~ wah sibei high . we on the stupid h81 tv which oni haf 95fm LOL then she stripdance to the music. she did 3 sets of dances , strip slowly from top to bottom to underwears n naked. first time i see a SYT do such a PROFESSIONAL stripdance on me . i was damn excited and horny so i ask her whether can i bonk her . she told me she dun do this b4 oni stripdance , so i am the first 1 coz u noe la , my rabba rabba skill NO.1 . haha then she lick on my nips and started the ball rolling. i tell u all bros out there , her BBBJ skills are damn power man . wah lau eh make me pull the bedsheet siah . knn buaytahan , i took out my condom (u noe guys shld carry a condom in ur wallet -in case of emergency-) then hehe flip her on missionary then ram her along the music melody . wow can see how she frown n moan . she realli enjoy it man . after 15 minutes of hard pumping , when i was abt to cum , i pop out my favourite question , " can u suck me out?" she smile ever so sweetly . i whipped of the CD and she deepthroat me . finally my sons n daughters overflowed in her mouth. 1 word to describe it .-SATISFYING-
after the clean up , i knew she need money and how can i forget abt our SBF bros siah . lol so i ask her if she need customers and i could intro her some. coz she might be extending her visa for 2 more weeks .if not she only can do for the next 3 days oni . so this gem will last next 3 day before she goes back . hopefully she can stay longer then can service our bros .

name: MICA (halfjap halfphili)
ht: 150+
wt: 40+
face: 7.5/10
figure : 7.5/10 (she haf small boobs , she claims jap haf small boobs. lol bullshit)
boobs: 5/10 (not for boobs lover)
butt: 8/10 (fxxking cute butt, i gonna dream of it tonight)
BBBJ: 9/10 (she will use her tip of her tongue to tapdance ur lanjiao chui)
FJ: 7/10 (real sound effects , really enjoy sex)
RTF: definately , hope she can extend her visa.
Damage: $100 BBBJ, FJ / $150 for FJ, BBBJ & Stripdance

i will oni release the number to bros whu realli interested to help this SYT to earn back her lost money . Btw 14/01/2006 she claims is her birthdae . so hope bros out there will really gib her a gd birthdae bonk . bros with rep points 20 and above or at least 1 rep power may apply . newbies & number collecters pls dun bother to msg me . HURRY while GEM last ~!

Eastpipper
13-01-2006, 06:21 PM
normally should have many bros flocking to this thread but how come so long no response huh?curious....:confused:

etsys
13-01-2006, 07:06 PM
I had a similiar experience .. on the chatline ..

The guy say he has local, students and working girls.

I agreed, booked room, and when the bell rang, the guy turned up and said I pay first he send the girl. Dumb me so worked up to screw the girl he described .. and paid 300.

He also insisted I hand over my phone for safety reason, as the girls are real low key, and very discrete. Something felt fishy, and I refused, and said I will switch off the phone .. that's it...

Chinese guy, bald headed, wearing gold chain ...

End up nothing .. I used the room to watch tv for two hours and left, so shameful to tell anybody :-(

This also put me away from the FL Scene for quite sometime ..

Well, that is one reason I dont trust OKTs, unless I know them or friends have taken girls

Roger

13-01-2006, 08:00 PM
bro ahlongkia
u got mail...thx.:D

ahlongkia
13-01-2006, 08:19 PM
hi bros i have release MICA number to following bros ,
1. pppp46
2. Dargon1981
3. Jackietan
4. Hanxinco88
5. hungryscribe
6. evixabi
7. Kingbong
Bros pls take good care of her coz she is new in this line and she is a young cute SYT with a cute butt . :)

flowerpot
13-01-2006, 08:31 PM
bro can hav her number thanks alot

ahlongkia
13-01-2006, 08:32 PM
hi bros , i released MICA number to the following bros

8. coolguy88
9. MugenEG9
10. ramon
11. 1128138

Juz received a call from MICA , first bro is bonking her at 8.50pm . wow . fast siah . Hope to see a FR soon . enjoy Happy bonking ~

aikoN79
13-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Wah dangerous... the guys quite smart hor... take money first ask u go up...
But hor... u think lah... where got OKT will show face to the customer de ?? Maybe we should turn the tables on them and get the AV to call them instead ?? wahahahaha... Then the undercover AV go up, the bald guy run away, another hiding AV team can nab him. heehee... think i can be director le ~~

Hanxinco88
13-01-2006, 09:00 PM
Wah dangerous... the guys quite smart hor... take money first ask u go up...
But hor... u think lah... where got OKT will show face to the customer de ?? Maybe we should turn the tables on them and get the AV to call them instead ?? wahahahaha... Then the undercover AV go up, the bald guy run away, another hiding AV team can nab him. heehee... think i can be director le ~~

not a bad plot....kekeke

ahlongkia
13-01-2006, 09:06 PM
Damn those FRAUD OKT . the more i think the more i wanna wallop them . heng he run faster or else let his legs break . nevermind , i believe in retribution .fxxk him ~!

socialsocial
13-01-2006, 10:59 PM
bro how come i cannot view the pic?

liketoplay
13-01-2006, 11:09 PM
bro how come i cannot view the pic?

me too ......

dlmoron
13-01-2006, 11:30 PM
sorry u kanna conned bro, but it was also ur lucky day....:)

chatline con artist getting worse liao

hungryscribe
14-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Thank you very much ahlongkia for the contact. I have to say this is one of the best sessions I've ever had. Mica was hell divine!!

Feeling horny, I called her immediately once I got the contact from brother ahlongkia, and Mica suggested we meet up in half an hour. We did, and my first impression of her was, minah! Sure thought she was a minah man! But from her strong pinoy accent, she is definitely a Filipina.

Went down to Geylang Lor 6, and on the way there, we chatted abit, and found out that being an FL is a last resort for her. She is very chatty, and gave a very good GF feeling, holding hands as we walked and stuff.

MAde a stop-over at the petrol station to buy her a drink and cigarettes, seeing that she is very broke. Spent about 25 bucks there.

Got to the hotel, paid up 18 bucks for a couple of hours for the room at Hotel 61, and the action began. (Sidenote: Hotel 61 sucks because the room is quite smelly, there is no hot water, and the TV got problem one)

We showered separately, and as she came out of the shower, she started her strip-tease dance. Being someone who has been to high-end strip clubs in Australia and Vegas, I have to say that her dancing was average at best. But it was a good appetizer lah.

The, came the mind-blowing BBBJ. Ahlonkia was right, I moaned and moaned loudly like no tomorrow because her BBBJ is hell good! I dare say the best since I joined this forum. I was squirming and pulling at the bedsheets sia! Buay tahan ah! Plus she look up at my with her innocent eyes as she blew me, man I thought it was hot hot hot hot!!!!!

I then capped myself, and started the FJ, and therein lies the ultimate suprise. I tell you bros, she is TIGHT! Even with her juices plus the condom fluids lubricating her, she is still hell TIGHT! She did say my didi big lah, but think that is not it, I fingered her and yes man, she is hell TIGHT! Have I told you all that she is TIGHT?!?!?!?

So yeah, she is TIGHT, so she ask me to bonk her gently. She was on top of me for a while and gave out this cute sexy moans. The went on to missionary where I buay tahan, popped my load inside her in under 2 minutes!!!!

Went back to the east, bought her some stuff, and a top-up card for her mobile, a birthday present for her (which is tomorrow, 14th January) dropped her off at her place, kissed her goodnight and went off.

Total damage:
Drinks and cigarettes: 26.00
Sexy dance and FJ: 150
Room: 18
Gifts: 37.00

All in all, about 200++ lah. Might be abit expensive lah, but I reckon it is worth it. She has a personality, she is kind, friendly, quirky even, and make you feel like a friend, and also a girlfriend. She has a business in the Philippines, and is studying for her Mass Comm degree. And did I mention about her BBBJ and how tight she is? Yes bros,definitely someone you'd spend a lil bit extra for.

Name: Mica
Figure: 7.5/10 (very slim, tight belly, sex legs and cute butt)
Tits: 4/10 (think if there is a negative A cup, she'd be it, so not for boob lovers)
Sexy Strip dance: 6/10 (not that good, but points for effort)
BBBJ: is it possible to give her 20/10? Coz she is hell good!!
FJ: Her performance - 10/10, my performance - 2/10. Totally wasn't prepared for how tight she is. And yes, she can suck you off after the FJ, something which I got no time to try because I shoot liao.
RTF: Once I recover my vitamin M early next week, definitely!!!

For contacts please get in tough with ahlongkia the threadstarter. CHeers bro!

Hanxinco88
14-01-2006, 02:36 AM
Name: Mica
Figure: 7.5/10 (very slim, tight belly, sex legs and cute butt)
Tits: 4/10 (think if there is a negative A cup, she'd be it, so not for boob lovers)
Sexy Strip dance: 6/10 (not that good, but points for effort)
BBBJ: is it possible to give her 20/10? Coz she is hell good!!
FJ: Her performance - 10/10, my performance - 2/10. Totally wasn't prepared for how tight she is. And yes, she can suck you off after the FJ, something which I got no time to try because I shoot liao.
RTF: Once I recover my vitamin M early next week, definitely!!!

For contacts please get in tough with ahlongkia the threadstarter. CHeers bro!

Fantastic FR bro....like that matuliao......really sextisfying reading it.....

Cheers

Rain-Men
14-01-2006, 02:59 AM
Hi Bro..read ur FR with interest..definitely would like to have a try with her...care to share her contact...thanks in advance..:-)

Anyway..want to share with u that i kana the same group also...that time call chatline...and guess how much..i lost $300 ...walau..really buay tahan men..really feel like setting a trap to catch these bastards men....:mad:

ahlongkia
14-01-2006, 03:04 AM
thanks bro hungryscribe for ur fucktastic FR . MICA called me and sae u treat her real gd , somemore bought her chocolates . hehe~ u cassanova huh. lol . glad u enjoy her.
bros pls follow the conditions i listed ,thanks n btw MICA uses hi card . so when u cant get thru , the best way i reccomend all bros is to sms her and so dat she can catch her breath . btw for ur info , she sms real quick , can even sms without looking at the screen . lol. i think bro hungryscribe can vouch for that . lol .
cheers

Honeyhoney
14-01-2006, 04:25 AM
hey bro totally understand your grounds.. thanks alot anyway..

astrozz
14-01-2006, 08:54 AM
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/9425/uypatweetums5nw.jpg
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/3159/westc0astpsirpanjng1vi.jpg

she is a cutie , imagine blowing your load into her mouth.... hmmmm...
bro ahlongkia , seems like you were rewarded with a good find after your terrible experience..

taurus75
14-01-2006, 09:14 AM
this thread is gonna..." Its raining men...haleluyah......"

Baibai
14-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Hi, Goods report

laodi123456789
14-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I had a similiar experience .. on the chatline ..
This also put me away from the FL Scene for quite sometime ..

Well, that is one reason I dont trust OKTs, unless I know them or friends have taken girls

Ah Dick Shock! Someone posted the other day abt how the AV busted him doing doggie in HC, he suffer Dick Shock for 2 weeks. I suffer 3 months of Dick Shock a few years ago when I ended up having a horrible tarma with a transexual and an ugly woman.

freebiez
14-01-2006, 01:01 PM
she is a cutie , imagine blowing your load into her mouth.... hmmmm...
bro ahlongkia , seems like you were rewarded with a good find after your terrible experience..

the pics cant view...frogssssss...

havana
14-01-2006, 09:53 PM
bro alongkia,u got mail at yr inbox.

pppp46
14-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Firstly, thanks to the threadstarter for the number. I have been out of action for quite long partly because of quitting the FL scene. But after looking at the pictures....I cannot stand the temptation.. So decided to PM bro Ahlongkia for the number.

At first, I am quite skeptical about the looks of this girl. Can't expect too much these days right? But she really turn out to be a chio bu when i met her! She is wearing sunglasses when i met her at XXX mall. Petite with highlighted hair. Skin is not bad at all.
Looks : 7.5/10

As bro Ahlongkia has said, she is a half jap half phillipines. She spoke to me in Jap on a few occassions. So i guess this is true. Just turn 19 yrs old today. :) . But she claims she lost her money and thus are force into doing this. Doesn't look like she is bluffing. Anyway, i shall not question this aspect.
Since today is her bday, I bot her some cigarettes and top up her hi card for her.She is a heavy user of SMS.
Ah Lian Index : 8/10

She told me that she is a dancer back in her country. And true enough, she dance for me in the hotel room. And she looks really good when she is dancing. Sexy swaying hips and a slim waist. and her shy look while concentrating on dancing.. is really quite a true on. You will feel like dancing with her and moving your hips along with her
Figure : 7/10 (minus pt is her small boobs)
Dance Moves : 7/10 ( Quite sexy )

After the dance, cannot stand it anymore.. decided to touch her and then proceed with the BBBJ. Her BBBJ skills is really power. One of the best I ever come across. Shiok !! She will lick your balls. and around your groin area and slowly move up to your tip and engulf your brother in moderate suction letting you feel the warm of her mouth with slight tickling and teasing with her tongue
BBBJ : 9/10

After the BBBJ, she put on the CD for me and I started to bonk her in missionary. Wa! Damn tight. Really tight. Maybe because of her small frame. But I really afraid of hurting her. So I slowly pump and the fasten my pace.... Maybe becoz of the tight pussy and my semi-retirement .. I came very quickly and a lot too.
FJ : 5/10 (Not much action for me, but a tight pussy made up for it)

Name: MICA (halfjap halfphili)
ht: 155
wt: 38-40kg ( I guess )
GF Feeling : 8/10 ( hug u and kiss u frequently )
Damage: $100 BBBJ, FJ / $150 for FJ, BBBJ & Stripdance

For her number. Pls get from AHLONGKIA.
Pls help this little girl and treat her gently. She will treat you well too and remember to give her little treats. She is quite a heavy smoker i think.

Have fun bonking! Back to retirement . :D

pppp46
14-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh ya. Forgot to mention that, she is not very "on time". So be prepared to spend a bit of time waiting. BUt be patient. It is worth it:D

ahlongkia
15-01-2006, 11:51 AM
81914884 YOU BLOODY FxxKEr .
Our MICA meet this ass at lavendar hotel .he promised the more money then the usual rate as to ask MICA out at ard 4am-4.30am. Bonk MICA then told her he wanted to extend her . He gave her $200 first then took a taxi wif MICA . when they pass by lavendar food court he ask the cab to stop n told MICA to borrow him $200 as he wanna deposit money n drew $2600 later on for the extend . MICA naively believe him as she believe we bros from SBF is trustworthy . THE FxxKER RAN . damn !Poor MICA got hit n run . I curse YOU bloody fxxker . MICA is a poor SYT whu lost her money , out of desperation she turn to FL , we shld be helping her not cheating her . I hope you will get your retribution soon . :mad:

cuteboy12345208
15-01-2006, 11:56 AM
Bro AhlongKia

Do you know the guy's nick? U should expose his nick too so that we will not share contacts with this guy.:mad:
Very sad to see this kind of things happen to FLs

NATO
15-01-2006, 12:13 PM
81914884 YOU BLOODY FxxKEr .
Our MICA meet this ass at lavendar hotel .he promised the more money then the usual rate as to ask MICA out at ard 4am-4.30am. Bonk MICA then told her he wanted to extend her . He gave her $200 first then took a taxi wif MICA . when they pass by lavendar food court he ask the cab to stop n told MICA to borrow him $200 as he wanna deposit money n drew $2600 later on for the extend . MICA naively believe him as she believe we bros from SBF is trustworthy . THE FxxKER RAN . damn !Poor MICA got hit n run . I curse YOU bloody fxxker . MICA is a poor SYT whu lost her money , out of desperation she turn to FL , we shld be helping her not cheating her . I hope you will get your retribution soon . :mad:
Bro,if u really want to help,maybe can go to lavender81 hotel to seek out his address from the reception.It may be difficult but can cook up some story or quietly liaise with any of the recep?

mojo_rising
15-01-2006, 12:16 PM
jialat!!! :mad:

ahlongkia
15-01-2006, 12:30 PM
the problem is i dunno his nick . damn . maybe shld post his number to irc or those gaychatlines . make him busy wif nusicance call . :mad:

ahlongkia
15-01-2006, 12:35 PM
haiz , he got high rep points . MICA can describe to u his looks . damn . too bad i deleted my pm . Inbox always full since MICA appeared in my life . lol:D

aikoN79
15-01-2006, 12:52 PM
wah a samster with high rep points do this ??? who can be trusted now ??? :eek:

wanna clarify something here... does number start with 8 belongs to pre paid card ??? Dun accept those numbers from pre paid card lor... u never know who they are. hit-&-run jokers or OKTs in disguise. I urge all bros here to keep a record of who u gave the contacts to, the time they make the appt... so that u can trace back if something happen.

cos at the end of the day, if something happen to your gal, u have to shoulder part of the responsbility de... will kinda feel guilty + angry + tulan de. notice a lot of hit-&-run cases nowadays....

be careful who u share your lobang with. a lot of despicable ppl in this world de...

Triones
15-01-2006, 01:15 PM
wanna clarify something here... does number start with 8 belongs to pre paid card ??? Dun accept those numbers from pre paid card lor...
not all 8xxx number belong to pre-paid card hoh, & many pre-paid card also start wif 9. pls dun mis-lead ppl and cause unnecessary dispt. :)

aikoN79
15-01-2006, 01:17 PM
not all 8xxx number belong to pre-paid card hoh, pls dun mis-lead ppl and cause unnecessary dispt. :)

thanks for the clarification. i did not mislead ppl. i am asking mah... then how to tell the number belongs to a pre paid card ?? :confused:

boat1972
15-01-2006, 01:28 PM
Anyway by 1 May, all pre-paid have to be registered - http://www.ida.gov.sg/idaweb/doc/download/I3640/AnnexC.pdf.

Best thing is for the gal to be aware of such cheaters around.

Hanxinco88
15-01-2006, 01:31 PM
the problem is i dunno his nick . damn . maybe shld post his number to irc or those gaychatlines . make him busy wif nusicance call . :mad:

Bro, did you try calling the number??? anyway i feel that there are so many cases lately but never was there a case whereby the culprit was caught.
I suggest move on unless some bros here can help you discreetly by providing his address via his mobile number......:(

ahlongkia
15-01-2006, 01:42 PM
ya lo bo pian , gotta move on . haiz . feel sorry for MICA . anyway hope those gd bros out there can lend a helping hand to MICA . she is feel todae too . so pls contact her bah . :) thank you

biatch6969
15-01-2006, 01:47 PM
good afternoon bros out here , to get high rep pts , its so ez nowadays....as long as u the time , u just go some porn webby , get some clips , upload to some source and distribute to the bros here , they UP ur points . u get ur rep....in merely 1 day or 2 , if ur clip is good , u can get 100+++ of pts.....

some becareful whom u choose to give contacts to.

biatch6969
15-01-2006, 01:49 PM
ya lo bo pian , gotta move on . haiz . feel sorry for MICA . anyway hope those gd bros out there can lend a helping hand to MICA . she is feel todae too . so pls contact her bah . :) thank you

feel like helping her , but after Pre CNY shopping damn low now..hahaha

NATO
15-01-2006, 01:51 PM
i can only help by helping her to arrange appt and not distributing out her nos if she interested.in a way can help to screen for her too.

ahlongkia
15-01-2006, 03:23 PM
Bro NATO maybe can we arrange to meet up wif u ? then i hope u try help her lo . PM me if u can help then we can discuss on phone.

New Instructions for the time being . All Bros Whu are Interested to Bonk MICA MUST leave down ur contact number and i will pass it to MICA Herself so ask to contact u . leave down SB nick/HP/date & time of availabilty .Thank you
cheers

hungryscribe
15-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Aiyoh so poor thing. Mica is such a naieve trusting creature to a point of being a flaw in her lah. I curse the cheapo bastard with diarrhoea of a thousand camels! I urge all bros out there, please, don't be such assholes to a person so sweet and beautiful.

NATO
15-01-2006, 03:37 PM
Bro NATO maybe can we arrange to meet up wif u ? then i hope u try help her lo . PM me if u can help then we can discuss on phone.

New Instructions for the time being . All Bros Whu are Interested to Bonk MICA MUST leave down ur contact number and i will pass it to MICA Herself so ask to contact u . leave down SB nick/HP/date & time of availabilty .Thank you
cheers
aready pm u my nos

sultry
15-01-2006, 03:44 PM
Should expose his nick and let everyone knows

pppp46
15-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Wa.... WTF.... Which idiot Hit and Run!! DAMN!! Robbery!!!

Titus62
15-01-2006, 11:26 PM
KNN! F@#king bastard!

2004quest
16-01-2006, 01:01 AM
many thanks to ahlongkia for the good contact......

2004quest
16-01-2006, 01:02 AM
many thanks to ahlongkia for the good contact......

did not know so many thing happen....no wonder she ask some funny question and ask mi to pay first....

she is sweet looking and very chatty...she is very slim and boobs is def. a A....but her dancing quite erotic, like pole dancing that we see in ah go go bar . after see her dance half way bay tah han lao start frenching and touching her body. her bbbj is goood with lot of sucion and licking the balls. she bbbj mi for quite a long time as she said mine is quite big and her hole small will pain so want to bbbj for mi to cum first but she fail and finally put on cd, slowly insert in and enjoy missionary for a good time. after abt 15-20 min i shoot my load and we tcss a bit before sending her to east coast food center 4 her to meet her friend. over all its a goood bonk...happy man :D

one more thing, her phone got some problem always hung, saw her taking the battery out afew time to reset,so she may take sometime to return msg. i wait 1hrs for her msg, after we meet and get to hotel already then her msg reach my phone...

laodi123456789
16-01-2006, 09:19 AM
Bros

I also spoke to Mica over the weekend as I tried to arrange appt but too bad timing off.

My understanding is that the $2600 thief booked her at 4.30pm on Friday afternoon then chose to extend the session at 6.30 PM for 12 hours for $2600 till 6.30 am on Saturday morning. Then after that they went to get food and withdraw money from ATM and he ran off.

If my version of the events is true then the thief would not be any of Ah long kia's contacts because he started this thread at 6pm on Friday afternoon.

Suggest Bro Ah longkia cfm the timing of the initial booking. Sat morning or Friday afternoon?

If my version is correct best thing to do is to post the guys name in a new thread in the title and see if he wants to answer for himself (since he may be on SBF). If no response after a week, we post all the other details we have for police to action if they fill like it (or at least, put in their scrapbooks)

TheSting
16-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Warning : I never ever give exaggerated good reports.. only fair ones.

Finally got to meet her... after 1st initial arrangement to meet up was postponed several times to 30 hrs later.

After all the postponements (with various reasons) finally met up with her at a coffeeshop next to the hotel, to chat up abit 1st.

1st impression. pretty nervous.
Was wearing her huge sunnies, and talked in soft voice. Even thought a policeman behind me was scrutinizing her. turned out to be a off-duty security guard. haha

was a little slimmer then I was looking for, and more tanned than from the photos. the pics were also pretty well taken (or rather... she's very photogenic) but the photos were of her.., nevertheless.
Overall.. 1st impression of her looks was a 7.5/10

Talked to her for a good 20 minutes... and was asked to buy a pack of ciggies.. which I was ok with.

proceeded to hotel room. Damn no freaking CD player!!
oh well... she danced a short while before heading for the shower. I took my turn next, and she continued dancing.
Was it good?
Nah
She perhaps have what it takes to be a professional dancer... but not quite a sensual one. Can't quite compare to the aqua from BlueStar at JC a few months ago..

Except for the part where she goes into a doggy position and grinds her ass in your face... and u can almost see her panties from the denim skirt she was wearing. Admit it.. sometimes its more shiok to almost see the package.. than loooking at one unwrapped.. haha

When she took off her top.. I was thinking .. hmmmm looks not bad mah.. got a A+ B- under that bra.
But off with the bra.. become gosong liao
I was ok lah. Not that much of a Tits person anyway
Neatly trimmed pussy... my fav!

On to the main course.
A little frenching.. and cat bath was ok

Her BJ was above average.... but not as excellent as some have described. Then again, I've been really spoilt by some really mind-blowing bjs which can make your whole leg numb.
Her suction was lacking.. and her teasing (tongue action), though good, was a little too soft and monotonous for my taste.

Did a 69 (I normally avoid that with a WL), and was presented with a extremely neat and cute pussy. Odourless too!
fantastic.
1st thought... wtf.... so small???
later sure die liao lah
Did my paint job..... eager to make her wet.. (ok.. i was selfish. Was more to make it easier for penetration later on)

after a good 10 minutes.. I was getting a little soft given that i was concentrating fully on her.
Flipped her over and continued my DATY.
wanted to insert to play with her gspot.. but was denied.
Oh well.. your loss
Gave her the tonguing of her life time..... till my tongue and neck was a little cramped. Still only dampness.. no waterfall.
MY KUNGFU NOT GOOD ENOUGH?? WTF?

Bah.. by then... I guess time was a little short....
she gave me another run of a bj... and proceeded to ride me.

Hell.. she was so tight.. i gave up after a while.
Couldn't get to 100% hardness.. perhaps only 90%. And given that I'm a CIM person....hack it...
finished off with a CIM

she looked at me when i did it.. and the eye contact.. in my opinion.. was priceless.. and is what normally differentiate a good experience from a normal one. Its the feeling of being connected. and gave a sense of being in the moment, and not just as a 3rd person pov. Am i making sense? :confused:

washed up... and gave her an extra 20.
She gave a soft hint she needed to get a topup card, but i told her to use the 20 i just gave her to get one.

Overall.
I guess I was expecting a lot more given the FRs and the excellent pics!!
Was a good experience... though not a fabulous one.
Worth the money spent?
Most guys would agree so
Recommended for guys who like young and fresh teenagers.. with a fantastic attitude!
I've just been very spoilt with quality stuffs over the past year.... :p

boat1972
16-01-2006, 11:49 AM
For some reason, she didn't turn up on our appt. Waited 1 hr. Cannot reach her through her cell. :-(

Teatree
17-01-2006, 08:12 AM
This is a real gem! A big thank you to Alongkia who provided the contact. Its definitely much much better than some of the girls that OKTs provides.:)

Hanxinco88
17-01-2006, 01:21 PM
Thanks to Son of Ah Long aka ahlongkia for the contacts!!!!!!

My FR in pt form,

1) sms her a few times and she reply finally and comfirm a slot at 10pm last night : response slow so be prepare to wait cos plastic timing
2) met her up at h81 joochiat
3) she looks young and her 19 years old birthday just over: 7/10
4) proceed to room and she collected money first ( no problem, i can understand the reason why)
5) bath separately ( she is more engrossed with her phone than the session)
6) start off with her frenching me wildly: (8/10)
7) Catbath and BBBJ only ( cos she complain cb too small and mine too big so pain and cannot do FJ, so I obliged)
8) BBBJ was above average but with occasional pain becos kenna ger teeth....
9) a good 30mins of BBBJ
10) CIM!!!!!! ( 10/10)
11) paid her $100 + $20 tips
12) bath separetely again
13) she stilll sms on the phone

The rest of the stats equalled all the bros who has tried her!!!!!!!!!!

laodi123456789
17-01-2006, 03:51 PM
Thanks to Son of Ah Long aka ahlongkia for the contacts!!!!!!

My FR in pt form,

7) Catbath and BBBJ only ( cos she complain cb too small and mine too big so pain and cannot do FJ, so I obliged)
8) BBBJ was above average but with occasional pain becos kenna ger teeth....
9) a good 30mins of BBBJ
10) CIM!!!!!! ( 10/10)

13) she stilll sms on the phone

The rest of the stats equalled all the bros who has tried her!!!!!!!!!!

Bro

nice FR. 10) CIM!!!!! (10/10) was funny
Your FL turnover is pretty high these days. Have to call you "The King" soon! Shake your pelvis and rock on baby

I met Mica for lunch today very quickly - but was not able to follow up with more action sorry bros. Her looks are 8/10. One thing was that she looks like Vernetia Lopez. Can any other samsters who have met Mica offer their comments on the VLo look. Dun want to be blamed for misleading bros here

She did tell me that she also having problems coping with CB pain so preferred to do BBBJ for all the bros. She is quite young (19) and is a bit vulnerable in Singapore. Hope the brudders here can treat her respectfully as she is a nice lady - if somewhat attached to her phone - negotiating appointments and all that.

She chose not to see some bros because their sms were "funny" and she already been conned a few times.. "Allan" as he called himself the $2600 thief was not the only one. Also Allan is maybe a samster who got the contact off ah long kia since she managed to confirm that Ah longkia' version of the thief story is the correct one (they met the morning after ah long kia started this thread) Maybe "Allan" would like to share his ideas on what happened that day before we start a new thread for the police to read.

astrozz
17-01-2006, 04:26 PM
She did tell me that she also having problems coping with CB pain so preferred to do BBBJ for all the bros.

I have been hanging on not sure if I wanna try her , but after bro laodi's post , I have PMed bro ahlongkia my contact. I prefer just bbbj and cim too.
and I do think she is cute.

ahpaul25
17-01-2006, 05:13 PM
Guys, do rem not to pay up any amount to OKT 1st......bcos the standard SOP by a real OKT is they don get the cash from you, they only direct to the gers for u to view only , then you pay when u have pick yr ger or either the FL/WL u choosen and pay direct to the ger. That the standard u get in GL and other places. No sure issue to pay upfront 1st. Nowsadays do biz is always COD. :D

dragonrod
17-01-2006, 05:35 PM
Sad that bros still fall for this low down tricks... these fake OKTs deserve to be rape by trans. Preying on bros' hard earn cash. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits!!! :mad:

laodi123456789
17-01-2006, 05:40 PM
ahhhhh not the fleas not the fleas.. bring me my scimitar and geld my white stallion, burn my bazaar and ruin my wives silk...... anything but the fleas of a thousand camels

Rof|maoxz
17-01-2006, 07:50 PM
Bro, did you try calling the number??? anyway i feel that there are so many cases lately but never was there a case whereby the culprit was caught.
I suggest move on unless some bros here can help you discreetly by providing his address via his mobile number......:(

ahpaul25 may help in this area. :)

Rof|maoxz
17-01-2006, 07:57 PM
good afternoon bros out here , to get high rep pts , its so ez nowadays....as long as u the time , u just go some porn webby , get some clips , upload to some source and distribute to the bros here , they UP ur points . u get ur rep....in merely 1 day or 2 , if ur clip is good , u can get 100+++ of pts.....

some becareful whom u choose to give contacts to.

Earn cheap rep pts is one thing. The contact holders wanna gibe you is another thing. You talk as if si beh easy like dat. Den why some bros here will give it to some reputated bros unconditionally in goodwill even if they didn't ask for it. Think!! Think!! Dun capsize one good boat just because there are several pirate boats surrounding it. :)

aikoN79
17-01-2006, 10:57 PM
sorry post deleted

Hanxinco88
18-01-2006, 02:57 AM
Bro

nice FR. 10) CIM!!!!! (10/10) was funny
Your FL turnover is pretty high these days. Have to call you "The King" soon! Shake your pelvis and rock on baby

paiseh lah......dun like that say leh.......i still very far away from many bros here......YAH...the CIM was like "Shioookkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! thus give a 10/10.....kekeke...........

Cheers

ahlongkia
18-01-2006, 08:04 PM
i juz being zap . i think the mother fxxker that hit and run MICA veri dulan i posted his number . i am not even the slightest bit bother abt it . Just to let u FxxKer know dat i haf a whole lot of SBF bros willing to back me up against u this type of arsehole . u will get ur retribution someday . believe it or not .

teksi74
18-01-2006, 11:32 PM
Had a session with Mika on Sunday about 8.45. Cute girl but a bit short. Very nervous when I met her, even wanted to change hotels. Asked me to get top up card for her HP as expected. Dance was ok, boobs was almost non-existent but I've seen smaller.

Looks:- 7/10
Boobs- 4.5/10 (too small)
Body:- 7/10 (nice ass and perfect 19 yr old pussy)
FJ:- 8/10 (very tight, got to change Cd twice)
BBBJ:- 9/10 (69 was great!)
Attitude- 7.5/10 (too much smsing)

Overall quite worth the money

maxxer
19-01-2006, 02:46 AM
[QUOTE=ahlongkia]WARNING:
Wow i just was asking a few Bros here whether they heard of it and Bingo...Sorry to hear this bro but maybe we should get them back!Till today i still have sms from them!

everhard
19-01-2006, 04:08 PM
She did tell me that she also having problems coping with CB pain so preferred to do BBBJ for all the bros. She is quite young (19) and is a bit vulnerable in Singapore.

what a load of crap!dunno how u bros can accept this kinda shit!

Hanxinco88
19-01-2006, 08:10 PM
She did tell me that she also having problems coping with CB pain so preferred to do BBBJ for all the bros. She is quite young (19) and is a bit vulnerable in Singapore.

what a load of crap!dunno how u bros can accept this kinda shit!

Actually kinda agree with what you say. Phillipino are pretty well known for making out stories and a great pretenders.....

As for Mica, my guess is that she had been working in Japan as hostess as it is very popoular/common for Phillipino to apply for this sort of visa to work in japan.....this explains why she can speak some japanese....

Cheers

sam33
20-01-2006, 07:04 AM
Had a slot with her yeaterday afternoon.got to pick her up at east side of sin. quite time wasting....
Agree with the FR posted. SYT,small size, tight pussy, dancing, small breast and lots of SMSing. She told me her story and it was really a long and sad one(she even cry while telling). wherethe bro here believe or not is still another story. She claims that she really need HELP!!! hoping for more business. Any kind-hearted bro who wants to help, ple PM treatstarter for contact.
Overall a ok fuck for me. have frenching, BBBJ,CIM,catbath(a little), FJ.
Cheers

TheSting
20-01-2006, 09:03 AM
I dunnoe...
yes.. she seems to be in urgent need of money...
but i tot the mum suppose to be here already?.. according to her story?

and according to her.. she lost about 800 bucks...
given the no. of bros..... who have already posted FRs.. (not including the vast majority of those whom haven't).... she should have make the money back by now mah?

take it as you will lah..

as long as bros enjoying themselves! :D

etsys
20-01-2006, 12:36 PM
Well.. my $ 0.02. If you guys are patronising her for the sake of helping her .. HA HA HA .. just enjoy and forget the background checking ..

There are too many girls with so many horrible stories .. break your heart sometimes ..

Please dont flame me .. but I can put a $20 bet she may be back next month or so with her problem still not settled ;)

biatch6969
20-01-2006, 01:02 PM
haiz..problems for WL , FL neverending. if they no problem , they wont need to be n tis line. m i rite to say tat ???

at least majority of them got problem then they work as now.
and choice is all URs to bros out there.

To Bonk or not to.
=]

errortobe
21-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Thank you AhLongKia for his recommending. Since some Bro here had post their FR, I guess I'm gg to skip on dat.

A little comment of my outing with her.
She is talkative and really no complain on her BBBJ, but her dancing er..... maybe I don like striptese or the only music I had is boring. Too bad her boob is small if not pefect man!! Her BBBJ is GREAT, FJ not so solid....

I think she will be here for awhile, understand that she trying to extend her stay here. If not have to go back. So any Bro havnt try her yet. Should try.

irridy
22-01-2006, 12:45 PM
Got Mica's phone number from Bro ahlongkia. Here's a short brief.

Looks: 7/10 [Cute looks]
Figure: 6/10 [Very thin and bony, small frame]
Vital stats: A-cup [Non-existent boobs, dark-brown nipples]
BJ: 6/10 [Passable]
FJ: 6/10 [Tight pussy, always complain being uncomfortable]
Attitude: 7/10 [Patient]
Damage: $150+$20
RTF: Most likely not.

Pros: SYT. Tight pussy. Can try various positions, so long she doesn't complain and stop half way. Strip dance, if you like it.
Cons: Always on the phone -- SMS & phone call. Short SOP service. Late, claimed she was lost (why, in the first place, did she choose that place).

Service-wise don't expect much. She doesn't bathe with you too; she will bathe alone after you do and bring her bag with her (insecure after her hit-and-run experience). I didn't try her strip dance though, as I'm not keen on it.

Will try to cream out that extra tips from you; if you think she deserves it, then give her some.

Also, when Bros decide to book her, choose an easily-accessible location. I let her choose a location and in the end, she didn't even know how to go there. She was late for over an hour and still wants to claim taxi fare (but I still gave her).

Overall, it was still OK.

Please contact Bro ahlongkia, the threadstarter, for her contact. Thanks again Bro ahlongkia for SuSu's contact!

Egria
22-01-2006, 05:18 PM
thanks to bro ahlongkia for the contact..
unfortunately, i have not been able to get to meet her - her timing and such always dun fit my schedules.
anyway, she sounds sweet and is courteous. thanks for sharing, will up your rep

King
22-01-2006, 07:14 PM
Same here, took her too long to reply me, in the end got another gal instead.

maxxer
25-01-2006, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE=ahlongkia]WARNING:
TO all the bros out there whu called chatline 1900 912 1900 ! beware of an OKT whu used different names (michael , david ,victor) 98949616, 90771913

Hi Bro tks for the warning...anyway i came across them too but i guess you save me a little.Just to lrt ytou know this guys still calls me so if you wanna plan a revenge let me know.Maybe some of the Bros here also wanna take part!

sharpphilipsg
26-01-2006, 11:13 PM
just like to check when was the last time any bros here saw her...

had a bonk with her 2 weeks back. besides my sperm & $, she also took my handphone. i lent it to her out of goodwill. so that you guys can get her easier...:D ..cheap n old siemens phone without charger. told her i need it back in couple of days.

2 weeks now and i still cant locate her. i am giving her benefit of doubt that she is busy to reply my constant sms and phone call.

if she want my phone just say lah! no need to keep quiet n pretend. somemore the phone is without charger, so how to sell and get $? its not a nokia or sony ericsson either.

if any bro happen to see her, pls remind her. or PM me. tnks!

laodi123456789
27-01-2006, 10:16 AM
I spoke to her early this week and she promised to contact me later cos she was goin home. Since then received no reply even though I sms her few times. I think she gone already. sorry abt ur hp bro. u noe what to do next time.

Suggest we all forget abt her and move onto other ponds

astrozz
27-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Suggest we all forget abt her and move onto other ponds

I had made arrangements with her to have a session sometime back but the timing were not right , didnt try again so didnt have the chance to try her , I guess now I have missed the plane :(

etsys
27-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Oh no ...... :mad:

I keep silence ..

You should now better bro

>>>>>

had a bonk with her 2 weeks back. besides my sperm & $, she also took my handphone. i lent it to her out of goodwill. so that you guys can get her easier... ..cheap n old siemens phone without charger. told her i need it back in couple of days.

2 weeks now and i still cant locate her. i am giving her benefit of doubt that she is busy to reply my constant sms and phone call.

if she want my phone just say lah! no need to keep quiet n pretend. somemore the phone is without charger, so how to sell and get $? its not a nokia or sony ericsson either.

if any bro happen to see her, pls remind her. or PM me. tnks!

laodi123456789
27-01-2006, 03:54 PM
Ok anyone here give her, I think it was Nokia flip phone. camera function you hold phone on the side to take photo. phone also have volume problem. bit difficult to hear sometimes when talking on phone.

ahlongkia
27-01-2006, 05:47 PM
bro laodi . i think the phone u r referring to is a Nokia 6260. i saw her bought it at geylang serai . why leh??
anyway CNY is coming . after CNY , i hope to bring more gd lobangs for all SBF bros . wish me luck . =)
cheers