PDA

View Full Version : Sincerely looking for a sugarbf/sugardaddy

hitgirl
30-10-2014, 09:41 PM
Hi, I am a working professional in my early 20s who is still single, sincerely looking for a sugarbf/sugardaddy for some financial and maybe emotional support. Ideally someone who can provide me with extra allowance of between $1.5k to $2k per month. Age is not a problem, though I prefer unmarried man. (Don't want to get into wife/gf trouble)

I am not looking for a one-off kind of thing, as I am looking to commit to just one.

If you are interested, pm me or email me at [email protected] with a short introduction about yourself (with photos if possible, don't want to run into my collegues). Thank you. :)

prostickshkd
31-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi

I am keen. Age 40

Financial stable

Can u give more intro of yourself?

Thanks

justl00king
31-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Hi, I am a working professional in my early 20s who is still single, sincerely looking for a sugarbf/sugardaddy for some financial and maybe emotional support. Ideally someone who can provide me with extra allowance of between $1.5k to $2k per month. Nice, n with reasonable asking fee.
Good luck with your search! :)

Joshua1
31-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Hi, I am a working professional in my early 20s who is still single, sincerely looking for a sugarbf/sugardaddy for some financial and maybe emotional support. Ideally someone who can provide me with extra allowance of between $1.5k to $2k per month. Age is not a problem, though I prefer unmarried man. (Don't want to get into wife/gf trouble)

I am not looking for a one-off kind of thing, as I am looking to commit to just one.

If you are interested, pm me or email me at [email protected] with a short introduction about yourself (with photos if possible, don't want to run into my collegues). Thank you. :)

Many email or person related with Cherry...earlier there is girl email as [email protected] lol .. Clone ???

CherryCheryl
01-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Many email or person related with Cherry...earlier there is girl email as [email protected] lol .. Clone ???

I am not related to her in anyway, people have their freedom to use what ever nick they wish in their emails. Neither am I a clone of this nick thanks just to clarify peace out !

demonhunter
01-11-2014, 11:47 PM

Every gal has a cherry that wants to be popped :D

hitgirl
04-11-2014, 01:15 PM
Nice, n with reasonable asking fee.
Good luck with your search! :)

Thank you :)

hitgirl
04-11-2014, 01:16 PM

Nope. Not clone. And thank you Cherry for the clarification. :)

hitgirl
04-11-2014, 01:20 PM
Hi All, thank you for the overwhelming response. Due to my work schedule, I haven got time to reply your emails yet. (Emails will be preferred) I will start replying to the emails tonight. Priority given to those who really give a proper introduction about themselves and a photo. (As I don't want to run into a collegue) Thank you very much. :)

justl00king
04-11-2014, 04:44 PM
Thank you :)U r most welcome :)
Have fun with the selection, hope u do find a nice SD ;)

Upz thread.

hitgirl
06-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Dear Elite Gentlemen of this forum,

I have already replied to all emails that provide a proper introduction. Thank you for the overwhelming response. I have yet finalize and found a suitable SD. And I regret to say, I really prefer unmarried men. And I hope you all do understand. Looking more towards companionship, emotional, intellectual and some financial support here. Thank you.

hitgirl
06-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi

I am keen. Age 40

Financial stable

Can u give more intro of yourself?

Thanks

Hi, please drop me an email as I wouldn't be checking this forum frequently. Thank you.

hitgirl
06-11-2014, 01:53 AM
U r most welcome :)
Have fun with the selection, hope u do find a nice SD ;)

Upz thread.

Thank you! Really do have overwhelming responses here. Haha

justl00king
06-11-2014, 05:14 PM
Thank you! Really do have overwhelming responses here. HahaHaha..that's great n happy for u.
Have fun! ;);) lol

hitgirl
11-11-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi all gentlemen of this forum,

I have already a few potentials that received my email and I will be scheduling meet ups soon. (Those who received a reply from me will know.)
That being said, I am still an opportunist and welcome new mails until I have confirmed a sugardad/sugarbf.

Just a few things (that infuriated me sometimes) to highlight based on the emails that I have received:

1. I am not a prostitute. Don't treat me like one.

For example:

Telling me you will pay me $400 just for tonight for a "TRIAL".

For your information, I am NOT looking for a one off. Stating a price to sex just goes to show how shallow of a man you are. If I was keen, I would have joined the FLs long ago. I am NOT desperate for money. Please do not assume so. I do earn good income myself. Thank you.

2. I am a well educated young lady in my 20s who happens to have a good command of english. I have my own career to handle (as stated, I am a working professional), so my sincere apologies for the late replies in emails. However, some of you don't have to bombard me with the same email everyday; worse still, with broken english.

3. As I have already mentioned, emails with a proper introduction of yourself are preferred. As of now, I will not entertain emails asking me to "just meet up now" or an introduction that barely tells me much about you. To the gentlemen who bother to write a proper introductions of yourselves even though you do not fit what I am looking for, I believed I have replied you and declined politely. But still, kudos to you guys who show that you at least put in effort!

4. Stated in my previous posts, I hope some of you do pay more attention as to what I am looking for. Not everything is about money. To state it clearly here:

I am looking for a mature gentlemen for companionship and someone who can see eye to eye or connect with me on an emotional and intellectual level. That is why chemistry is important to me, why I reject propositions from married man and prefer single men here. Of course, financial support is a bonus and that is why I don't ask for much. Just $1500 to $2000 from you in exchange for my time, exclusively devoted companionship and of course bedtime stories behind closed doors. (excuse me, but I do feel that time is money, which I am sure many of you feel the same way too)

To put it simply, I am looking for someone who is more like a boyfriend to me.

5. Lastly, as a young and aspiring female entrepreneur, I have to manage my time between my career, my family, improving myself and of course my social life. I'll only be able to commit my weekends once a week (on Saturdays).

6. Fun fact about me: I hate and certainly cannot take it when people don't speak or write in proper english. No offense, but if you are a working professional, please at least try and show that you carry yourself well like one. Especially when we are all educated in Singapore. Just my 2 cents thoughts. :)

I hope I have cleared some doubts here and my credibilty on this forum too.
(Some of you don't think I'm for real haha)

Cheers and peace out.

Hitgirl

prettymannequin
11-11-2014, 02:47 AM
Kudos to you girlfriend! For the clarification and putting your foot down on certain matters. Indeed, some guys here can learn to conduct themselves better when putting forth their introduction.

And you're too kind for sharing tips with all the guys. If all of them put in that much effort, it's gonna be harder for you to make a choice.

Also, 400 bucks for a trail is a great laugh. Thanks for sharing. ;)

Johnbass
11-11-2014, 09:49 AM
"well educated young lady in my 20s who happens to have a good command of english... young and aspiring female entrepreneur... working professional with own career..."

What are u selling for $2000 again?
Sibei good entrepreneurship lor...
Your generation of xmm got hope liao...
:D

dresden
11-11-2014, 11:44 AM
delete post

clinton
11-11-2014, 12:42 PM

female entrepreneur, I have to manage my time between my career, my family, improving myself and of course my social life. I'll only be able to commit my weekends once a week (on Saturdays).

Hitgirl

female entrepreneur foray into and revive body-selling industry ... (definitely not prostitution)

Good luck TS :D

acidicavex
11-11-2014, 12:52 PM
"well educated young lady in my 20s who happens to have a good command of english... young and aspiring female entrepreneur... working professional with own career..."

What are u selling for $2000 again?
Sibei good entrepreneurship lor...
Your generation of xmm got hope liao...

Lol hmmm..... u ask TS teach u too?:p:D than can find SM keke....

Your sentence have meaning leh especially the "selling simi part" :D have 老王卖瓜自卖自夸。

PPGirl
11-11-2014, 01:21 PM
I'll will be scheduling meet ups soon.

For example:

I am NOT desperate for money. I do earn good income myself.

2. I am a well educated young lady in my 20s who happens to have a good command of english.

3. I believed I have replied you and declied politely.

4. Not everything is about money. To state it clearly here:

I am looking for a mature gentlemen for companionship and Just $1500 to $2000 from you in exchange for my time. (excuse me, but I do feel that time is money, which I am sure many of you feel the same way too)

Cheers and peace out.

Hitgirl

Actually when u started off with ur 1st intro everything seems fine. I'll will.. double "will" in ur sentence. "Declined" not declied

Have few doubts..
1) earn gd income but are u here for another source of income?

Hmm as stated NOT everything is abt money but your companionship is abt money :D

I reckon yours is more like a paid date/companionship rather than looking for SD ya?
Anyway gd luck in ur search

prettymannequin
11-11-2014, 01:35 PM
Actually when u started off with ur 1st intro everything seems fine. I'll will.. double "will" in ur sentence. "Declined" not declied

Have few doubts..

Hmm as stated NOT everything is abt money but your companionship is abt money :D

I reckon yours is more like a paid date/companionship rather than looking for SD ya?

I believe what TS meant was, her priority in choosing a man is not how much or how quickly he can provide her $$$, but in choosing a like-minded person who will enjoy her company in exchange for remuneration.

I agree with you that hers is more like a exclusive paid companionship, but if we had to categorise it then the closest would be SD. :)

PPGirl
11-11-2014, 01:39 PM
I believe what TS meant was, her priority in choosing a man is not how much or how quickly he can provide her $$$, but in choosing a like-minded person who will enjoy her company in exchange for remuneration.

I agree with you that hers is more like a exclusive paid companionship, but if we had to categorise it then the closest would be SD. :)

Hmm wanted to add on to my post but u quoted me so fast haha. Thx for d explanation.
If ts were to look for SD.. what can she offer beside companionship or rather gfe?? Maybe ts can state what are d Do's or Dont's?

prettymannequin
11-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Hmm wanted to add on to my post but u quoted me so fast haha. Thx for d explanation.
If ts were to look for SD.. what can she offer beside companionship or rather gfe?? What are d Do's or Dont's?

Oops hahaha, not to late for you to add now. :p

TS likes to use flowery language to conceal "the bedtime stories behind closed doors", maybe if you flick her an email she'll tell you. :p

phua2908
11-11-2014, 01:51 PM
If ts were to look for SD.. what can she offer beside companionship or rather gfe?? Maybe ts can state what are d Do's or Dont's?

TS actually stated about what she provide other then gfe and companionship. Just that she didn't state clear enough. "Bedtime stories behind closed doors"

PPGirl
11-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Oops hahaha, not to late for you to add now.

TS likes to use flowery language to conceal "the bedtime stories behind closed doors", maybe if you flick her an email she'll tell you. :p

dun think ts will reply me lo cos i cant offer her d allowance she quoted :D most prob my pm will be landed in trash :p

TS actually stated about what she provide other then gfe and companionship. Just that she didn't state clear enough. "Bedtime stories behind closed doors"

Wow what wind blow u here? :D
But bed time stories not clear enuff ..

prettymannequin
11-11-2014, 01:58 PM
dun think ts will reply me lo cos i cant offer her d allowance she quoted :D most prob my pm will be landed in trash :p

Not every advertisement provides the same information mah... TS wanna attract someone who reads her words, not look at what she can provide. I think that's pretty smart.

Johnbass
11-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Lol hmmm..... u ask TS teach u too?:p:D than can find SM keke....

Your sentence have meaning leh especially the "selling simi part" :D have 老王卖瓜自卖自夸。

Anyhow read in between the lines...
Mai hai wa hor (don't sabo me)... Lol
Like others pointed out... Dunno 'bedtime stories' is simi...
Scarli really read u a book nia...

Good entrepreneurship...
If you cannot convince your buyers... Confuse them!

phua2908
11-11-2014, 02:06 PM

Hahaha.. I left here very long liao lo... nothing to do so come see see look look.. :)
TS wrote bedtime stories maybe wanna let her potential sd fantasize a bit? Who knows.. lol..

sweetnothing
11-11-2014, 08:10 PM
You go (hit)girl! Make your stand clear, even if you're in on the monetary side of things - otherwise we'll always be pushovers ;)

xuanz
11-11-2014, 08:21 PM
2k diploma entry pay.

Hehe. GoodluckTS.

acidicavex
11-11-2014, 09:16 PM
You go (hit)girl! Make your stand clear, even if you're in on the monetary side of things - otherwise we'll always be pushovers ;)

Did one of your toyboys push u over?

acidicavex
11-11-2014, 09:23 PM
Anyhow read in between the lines...
Mai hai wa hor (don't sabo me)... Lol
Like others pointed out... Dunno 'bedtime stories' is simi...
Scarli really read u a book nia...

Good entrepreneurship...
If you cannot convince your buyers... Confuse them!

Lol kk mai hai li later all your xmm dont want to go movie or dinner or lunch or quickie with u... :p

Hmm hitgirl so where is kickass?

hitgirl
11-11-2014, 09:47 PM

Have few doubts..

Hi!

Thank you for correcting my spelling errors. Nobody is perfect. I have to admit that I am not perfect either. :) and yes, you are somewhat right. I am still an opportunist. So I am perfectly fine if I can find a gentlemen who can complement me intellectually and vice versa. Thank you. :)

hitgirl
11-11-2014, 09:52 PM

Hi! Thank you so much for the reply and helping me to clarify what I mean here. Haha if I have points or power I would definitely "up" you. :)

hitgirl
11-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Lol kk mai hai li later all your xmm dont want to go movie or dinner or lunch or quickie with u... :p

Hmm hitgirl so where is kickass?

Haha I am still finalizing who is going to be my kickass. ;)

Johnbass
11-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Orhhhh... U are this one ah?
No wonder sound familiar...
Love the character and the show.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/238/f/e/hit_girl_wallpaper_by_chuyu-d6jtcnl.jpg

dresden
11-11-2014, 10:53 PM

role reversal of who's picking who, after all who is the one at mercy, the person on the giving end or the receiving end of money?

prettymannequin
11-11-2014, 11:24 PM
Hi! Thank you so much for the reply and helping me to clarify what I mean here. Haha if I have points or power I would definitely "up" you. :)

No worries. If I feel like I understand what people are saying, I will usually help them clarify anyway. Don't like seeing anyone unnecessarily taunted when they have made themselves clear enough, at least to me. Don't worry about upping me, instead worry about yourself almost falling into the red zone hahahah. Hope you've finalised yourself a real good kickass!

role reversal of who's picking who, after all who is the one at mercy, the person on the giving end or the receiving end of money?

When you've attended tons of interviews and received a few offers, you're choosing the job as much as the jobs have chosen you. No? :)

rachgu
11-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Wow no wonder most of my friends who have deep pocket rather travel overseas to get sugarbabe rather than find 1 here. Spend money on her still need to be good in English and meet her criteria.

Want someone more like boyfriend? and u not a prostitute? then u come SBF look for boyfriend? then why u want monthly pocket money?
Does it make sense at all?

Just because "made in singapore" make them a premium product? keke..

End of the day still money exchange for pussy. But she is worse than prostitute, want man with good criteria, want get more good deal out from the man and work less.
Frankly speaking how many really good quality and pretty sugarbabe are here? You can find 1 younger and much more pretty one overseas with lower price.

I have already a few potentials that received my email and I will be scheduling meet ups soon. (Those who received a reply from me will know.)
That being said, I am still an opportunist and welcome new mails until I have confirmed a sugardad/sugarbf.

Just a few things (that infuriated me sometimes) to highlight based on the emails that I have received:

1. I am not a prostitute. Don't treat me like one.

For example:

Telling me you will pay me $400 just for tonight for a "TRAIL".

For your information, I am NOT looking for a one off. Stating a price to sex just goes to show how shallow of a man you are. If I was keen, I would have joined the FLs long ago. I am NOT desperate for money. Please do not assume so. I do earn good income myself. Thank you.

2. I am a well educated young lady in my 20s who happens to have a good command of english. I have my own career to handle (as stated, I am a working professional), so my sincere apologies for the late replies in emails. However, some of you don't have to bombard me with the same email everyday; worse still, with broken english.

3. As I have already mentioned, emails with a proper introduction of yourself are preferred. As of now, I will not entertain emails asking me to "just meet up now" or an introduction that barely tells me much about you. To the gentlemen who bother to write a proper introductions of yourselves even though you do not fit what I am looking for, I believed I have replied you and declined politely. But still, kudos to you guys who show that you at least put in effort!

4. Stated in my previous posts, I hope some of you do pay more attention as to what I am looking for. Not everything is about money. To state it clearly here:

I am looking for a mature gentlemen for companionship and someone who can see eye to eye or connect with me on an emotional and intellectual level. That is why chemistry is important to me, why I reject propositions from married man and prefer single men here. Of course, financial support is a bonus and that is why I don't ask for much. Just $1500 to $2000 from you in exchange for my time, exclusively devoted companionship and of course bedtime stories behind closed doors. (excuse me, but I do feel that time is money, which I am sure many of you feel the same way too)

5. Lastly, as a young and aspiring female entrepreneur, I have to manage my time between my career, my family, improving myself and of course my social life. I'll only be able to commit my weekends once a week (on Saturdays).

6. Fun fact about me: I hate and certainly cannot take it when people don't speak or write in proper english. No offense, but if you are a working professional, please at least try and show that you carry yourself well like one. Especially when we are all educated in Singapore. Just my 2 cents thoughts. :)

Cheers and peace out.

Hitgirl

acidicavex
12-11-2014, 08:23 AM

Better ensure he is like the 2nd movie buff upz version :p