PDA

View Full Version : Wat do u think?

InnocentBaby
12-01-2006, 08:24 AM
Hmmm... I've been heard of alot of comment about how to make a gal get wet (or should i say 'get more horny') For sure it wasnt only for the gal, it also for guys too.
Just like how some Bros comment about eat more Pineapple which cause the cum taste much sweeter; eat more Egg WHite can produce more Cum... :p Hahaha... Besides, i heard of about eating Oyster can cause Cum thicker? and also about eating more Fish (Seafood I mean) can cause more stamina to have more long sex?
Aiks... >"< I'm out of topic... Well, actually I'm trying to find out some comment about getting more wet (or horny if u prefer tat word, haha) so that i can enjoy more lustful sex. Actually, I'm not so sure how 'Wet' does a guy think its 'Wet enuff':confused: Honestly, sometime i do get 'Floody Wet' but sometime I dun ('Dun' doesnt mean i'm totally dry out lar~ )
Hope anyone of u, Bros (especially to those with full experienced one) can share with me about ur comments (or ur experience to make a gal wet like no body business) Thanks to all~

newby010
12-01-2006, 10:04 AM
hi innocentbaby,

what a topic to fire up one's morning... (is it hot in here or what..)

anyway, as far as food with aphrodisiac-al properties go, some of the stuff that worked for some of my ex(s) are wine, oysters, seafood, lobster bisque, hell - even oxtail soup! some of which you've already mentioned, i mean if it works on guys' libido, it should work on girls too. but the effectiveness of these 'external stimulants' varies from individual to individual..

good luck!

cheers,
NB

sherbet
12-01-2006, 11:42 AM
Hmmm... I've been heard of alot of comment about how to make a gal get wet (or should i say 'get more horny') For sure it wasnt only for the gal, it also for guys too.
Just like how some Bros comment about eat more Pineapple which cause the cum taste much sweeter; eat more Egg WHite can produce more Cum... :p Hahaha... Besides, i heard of about eating Oyster can cause Cum thicker? and also about eating more Fish (Seafood I mean) can cause more stamina to have more long sex?
Aiks... >"< I'm out of topic... Well, actually I'm trying to find out some comment about getting more wet (or horny if u prefer tat word, haha) so that i can enjoy more lustful sex. Actually, I'm not so sure how 'Wet' does a guy think its 'Wet enuff':confused: Honestly, sometime i do get 'Floody Wet' but sometime I dun ('Dun' doesnt mean i'm totally dry out lar~ )
Hope anyone of u, Bros (especially to those with full experienced one) can share with me about ur comments (or ur experience to make a gal wet like no body business) Thanks to all~

some of those u mentioned i've heard abt it too.. but i do agree with newby010 that the result would depends on different individual. anyway.. have u tried taking those b4, how did it turn out?

InnocentBaby
12-01-2006, 02:19 PM
Wow~ Thanks for Bros for all the comment. By the way, I havent try any yet. :p Nv really did 'purposely' make meself 'pre-wet' for sex. Always come but itself. Tats is why i say sometime its 'Floody-Wet' sometime it dun.
The most i did b4, was just getting alil blur with drinking. Gettign Drunk < i suppose... Hahaha... Dont tell me u dun get horny after u're drunk huh? Just incase i m really tat dry, i do bring along of a pack of lubricant by myself.

defconme
12-01-2006, 03:55 PM
I agree that it depends entirely on the individual body chemistry and to a certain extent how much the chemistry or turned on they have with the partner...sex is a 2 way thing and it takes 2 to tango... when i take a woman i want her soaking wet but do not suceed everytime...i have been flooded more then once sometimes dry like anything and saliva comes in handy

As for the taste hmmm i have no idea except i have tatsed all kind and till today there aint any scientific proof that u can tailor the taste of the juice

politely i dun mind being ur official taster wakakakaka

natto3
14-01-2006, 03:18 PM
try me out, hehe. remember the chat. what happened.

fungrapes2004
15-01-2006, 10:07 AM
For most spore gals, just whisper in their ears...diamond ring, cash, car, condo, etc should be best foreplay

TheChosenOne
16-01-2006, 10:49 AM
InnocentBaby and what kind of thread is this? why dun you spend your time making yourself look good, rather than seeking attention behind boob pic....cheebye pic......
nothing better esle to do? think what? trying to dangle a piece of rotten meat over the lake of 30 day famished alligators?:

newby010
16-01-2006, 11:13 AM
bro thechosenone, why get so worked up over this thread? chill man. her question is for discussion purposes only. this IS after all a sex forum. :)

cheers,
NB

APYX
16-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Talk about wetness, do you think if the cunt juice caused a 15cm patch on the bedsheet is considered wet ?

Gear_man
16-01-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi InnocentBaby,

How wet you can achieve is basically boils down to how good the sexual chemistry with ur partner. it also depends on how well u are being aroused and teased, it will arouse ur urges and make u want more and contribute to ur wetness.

anyway i the above is merely my 2 cents worth of tots.
Cheers ... pm me if u wish to discuss more ...

InnocentBaby
16-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Thanks for the reply from all Bros. Guess i hav to appologise to TheChosenOne, not sure wat i said or done tat really offend u, but anyway I do appologise if i really did. :(

InnocentBaby
16-01-2006, 07:26 PM
try me out, hehe. remember the chat. what happened.

yoyoyo dude... sorry for the 'non replying' in MSN. I was kindly busy with my job, was away from the desk. Mayb we can spend a nite chatting next time. Take care.

thaiholebanger
17-01-2006, 06:03 PM
~

If like that put pineapple, egg white, oyster and fish in blender... blend and eat(drink)....Subsist on this diet for 1 month..... sure lots of bonking stamina and spray out large quantity of thick cum that girls will want to swallow......
any bro here try?

InnocentBaby
19-01-2006, 08:13 AM
If like that put pineapple, egg white, oyster and fish in blender... blend and eat(drink)....Subsist on this diet for 1 month..... sure lots of bonking stamina and spray out large quantity of thick cum that girls will want to swallow......
any bro here try?

Hahahaha... nice idea Bro! Hopefully there would be anyone kena 'cirit-birit' after those mixture of juice! (Neither the one who blend n drink nor the 1 who drink the cum who produce from the blended juice!) :D

Sorin^^
19-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Maybe if u try to drink the weight or mass gainer supplements. Then all the muscle vitamins all transfer from inside the cum to the gal. What about Ginseng and Bird's Nest? Hahahaha:D

Rexell
23-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Oysters and red wine are true, tried and tested for me. They definitely increase me and my partners' libido. I think the urge to have sex and the chemistry between the people all contribute to how wet you are goin to get. Skills at making love is another important factor too. Dirty talk can make you more wet too but some people don't like it.

And lastly, i think the degree of physical attraction towards your partner is another important factor too. No offence but i don't iamgine you are going to be very wet if Smigel(from LOTR duno how to spell his name) is making love to you. Unless the one you love looks like Smigel which is not impossible.

Don't flame me pls. Just giving my ideas. Maybe you should go try it out and see if it works. Do consider giving me a point or maybe give me some 'other rewards' if it works. hahaha....

thomas88
02-02-2006, 09:27 PM
There's no scientific prove on what food or fruits will up your sex drive except that you'll never enjoy a good sex with too full stomach or hunger. With regards to the juice flow, it's individual standard and also the amount of arrousal. One individual will not experience the same amount of cum even if you have the same amount of arrousal at different time of the month as your hormone changes take place.
Alcohol in wine will definitely make your libedo high as you get tipsy and lose your judgment and thus will take risk having unprotected sex even with a stranger. ;)

jacksz
02-02-2006, 09:32 PM
think it's all abt the foreplay.. if it's jus wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, then too bad, u wouldn't get wet before you knew it.

personally, during sex, guys shld treat girls like gd fd - savour slowly, but don't swallow quickly..

Torch_Man
07-02-2006, 10:51 PM
I think the urge to have sex and the chemistry between the people all contribute to how wet you are goin to get. Skills at making love is another important factor too. Dirty talk can make you more wet too but some people don't like it.

And lastly, i think the degree of physical attraction towards your partner is another important factor too.

fully agree on this bro.
it is both a very Physical & Mental thingy.
since it is known as "Making Love", then the Love Factor muz exist lah.
if not & however if it is just plain exercising, it will entirely depend on individuals' biology, reactions, etc (oso known as At first sight feeling)
guys & gals react differently to attractions.
besides URGEs sumtimes r hard 2 resist lah.
i would boil down to individuals' sexual encounters lor.

4 me, i'm micro-owen (very slow type)
wat 2 do??? (old oredi mah)
i really enjoy the Foreplay, Petting, those kinda stuffs. (i tink it is better lah)

InnocentBaby
17-02-2006, 11:49 AM
I've never seen a gal became so wet till the juice drop on side of her leg.
it is like water flow.. .and it really aroused me.

And the fuck was good. Her moaned was excellent..

hmmm.... well, i did get into tat situation b4. But for me, its only happen when i really enjoy tat moment of having fun with my partner.

InnocentBaby
17-02-2006, 01:26 PM
I heard tat there is some kind of liquid which ppl call it as in 'G na sui' (in cantonese pronounsation) it means 'Female Pig water' if i'm not wrong. Slightly like tat lar... Use to heard of tis kind of thing b4 during the younger time, when i was kinda party animal at some disco. Some senior had been warning me to aware of letting ur drink behind, cos guys in place like tat might just slightly put a few drop of it could make the gal who had take it felt horny & get wet easily. >"< anyone heard about it b4?

Eternity_Gal
17-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Read from myths that drinking barley water and melon juice are helpful to enable the body to create Fluids more easily

However the best is to enquire from a medical professional about the problem, cose the fact that dryness is an unhealthy sign and would increase pain when doing sex.

Eastpipper
17-02-2006, 07:42 PM
and what kind of thread is this? why dun you spend your time making yourself look good, rather than seeking attention behind boob pic....cheebye pic......
nothing better esle to do? think what? trying to dangle a piece of rotten meat over the lake of 30 day famished alligators?:

I think he broke the golden rule!:eek:
-999999in progress,hahaha