PDA

View Full Version : i also kana bad bonks after having so many good luck with so many other syts.

badbadlee
29-10-2014, 12:22 PM
http://shenhua68.com/xin-ru/

Looks : 6/10. Only 70% resemblance to photos. Very bad complexion on the face. Very rough face with many pimples pores. Though she try to cover with very thick powder and make-up, it is still very obvious as the room is very bright. No smile, very rough and mature voice. No friendly feel, sounds domineering and impatient type unlike other syts so sweet and nice.

Looks more like Miif. :(

Service disparity: Advertise in website got frenching. Go there, then say no frenching.

Rush session : After FJ, rush you to bathing. Find excuses to rush you out at 25 mins. Very bad attitude! We pay for 60 mins. No choice pay $120 and leave at 25 mins although I want to rest till 50 mins. I say she can leave me alone till 50mins, bathing and dressing up only take 3mins. But she find many excuses to rush me out at 25mins. She say hungry (crap excuses), i say you can ask me to tabao lunch or cancel my appointment as i do book her more than 1 hours in advance. There is sufficient time for her to cancel or postphone my appt if she need to go for lunch first. She say paiseh to ask client tabao, Damn crap excuses! :mad: ....Actually, clients don't mind taobao and eat lunch together with FLs in their houses one. Her roommate Mei Yan treat me so good. Wait a contrast, haha!

As all bros know, I don't ususally write bad FRs as I have many good experiences with other Syts. I think either her service has drop significantly or there are many fake FRs on her. In fact, i have contributed many more good FRs than bad FRs as my experiences with other syts was very good.

Hence, try at your own risks! (Overall : 6/10) :D

tummybee
29-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks for the honest FR TS.

I almost wanted to try her..

People
29-10-2014, 12:38 PM
http://shenhua68.com/xin-ru/

Looks : 6/10. Only 70% resemblance to photos. Very bad complexion on the face. Very rough face with many pimples pores. Though she try to cover with very thick powder and make-up, it is still very obvious as the room is very bright. No smile, very rough and mature voice. No friendly feel, sounds domineering and impatient type unlike other syts so sweet and nice.

Looks more like Miif. :(

Service disparity: Advertise in website got frenching. Go there, then say no frenching.

Rush session : After FJ, rush you to bathing. Find excuses to rush you out at 25 mins. Very bad attitude! We pay for 60 mins. No choice pay $120 and leave at 25 mins although I want to rest till 50 mins. I say she can leave me alone till 50mins, bathing and dressing up only take 3mins. But she find many excuses to rush me out at 25mins. She say hungry (crap excuses), i say you can ask me to tabao lunch or cancel my appointment as i do book her more than 1 hours in advance. There is sufficient time for her to cancel or postphone my appt if she need to go for lunch first. She say paiseh to ask client tabao, Damn crap excuses! :mad: ....Actually, clients don't mind taobao and eat lunch together with FLs in their houses one. Her roommate Mei Yan treat me so good. Wait a contrast, haha!

As all bros know, I don't ususally write bad FRs as I have many good experiences with other Syts. I think either her service has drop significantly or there are many fake FRs on her. In fact, i have contributed many more good FRs than bad FRs as my experiences with other syts was very good.

Hence, try at your own risks! (Overall : 6/10) :D

wanted to try her too ...................

but found out that she was blacklisted!!!

http://sgreviews.forumup.com/about6-165-sgreviews.html

badbadlee
29-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Thanks for the honest FR.

I almost wanted to try her..

No problem, bro! :D

concerto
29-10-2014, 03:56 PM
Bro,

I have been following your good FRs. It is a good thing that you are also very truthful with your bad experience, thus saving brothers here to change their mind and save their money for good bonks.

Salute to you.:)

newswing
29-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks. I suggest Ellen from tt88.com.
She is a young Milf and real hardcore too! ;)

newswing
29-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Typo error. The chick I am recommending is Sophie from tt808.com

canthaveenuf
29-10-2014, 04:39 PM
Was in two minds about this gal ........ OK think can strike her off liao ......

canthaveenuf
29-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Deleted. Duplicate post.

29-10-2014, 05:09 PM
Nice 1 , TS
she also in my bonk list.... 120 some more....
DELETED!!!!

badbadlee
29-10-2014, 05:21 PM
hi all bros,

Pls note I am not a TS. I am a normal cheongsters like everyone else. I don't make $$$ from FLs. Pls don't call me TS. Sound like pimp. Haha!

29-10-2014, 08:20 PM
hi all bros,

Pls note I am not a TS. I am a normal cheongsters like everyone else. I don't make $$$ from FLs. Pls don't call me TS. Sound like pimp. Haha!

Bro

TS=Thread Starter

u are the TS of this thread.

Those ppl make $$$ from FLs, we call them OKT