PDA

View Full Version : Bluewave JB style spa in Taipei ?

maleman67
28-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Any idea if Taipei has spa like in Bluewave JB?

japboy09
29-10-2014, 02:36 AM
Tell cab driver 天㔫三温暖. Tian Long Sauna. They shd know. Near Taipei Train Station. NT4200. Have fun!

maleman67
02-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Thanks bro.

hawkeye007
03-11-2014, 11:19 PM
What an apt thread, I was just gonna be heading over to Taipei in a week's time.

Few more questions about this Tian Long Sauna, would appreciate any experienced samster's help:

1. Gals there are taiwanese mei-meis or PRC..?
2. Gals can view and choose?

Thanks in advance, bros..!

knowntender
03-11-2014, 11:59 PM
I also want to know about 三温暖.
Is it a combo of steam bath, cold bath and sauna facilities ?
Is hanky panky action part of the deal ?

And also have curiosity of Hot Spring bath, get recommendation to go and spare few hours or half a day for Hot Spring bath in Beitou.

Any brother kind to enlighten ?

niteverk
11-11-2014, 07:12 AM
三温暖 is kinda like JB sauna. Hot poo, cold pool, public showering, steam room in one section. There is also 2 TV rooms (usually), one on HBO, the other playing jap av.
Like JB, you can rest there until you feel like it, then walk over to the dining area to wait for mama-san come and ask you if you want a massage or not. She will lead you thru a hidden door to your massage room.
No lineup, she will bring in one by one, if you don't like, say 等一下.

Food and clean massage is available, but must pay seperately.

If you guys are into SYT, sorry dudes, the Taiwanese Sauna usually provide middle aged WLs. Some are very well-maintained milfs, while others... erm...

I do know one which provide foreign SYTs, eg Malaysia, instead of Taiwanese. Price structure same.

Besides sky dragon sauna, there is 亞太and Jinghua Sauna, both along Nanjing East Road. 亞太Sauna is on lvl 15 of Momo shopping center 5 mins walk from Nanjing East Road Mrt, while Jinghua is 20mins walk, just after Fullerton hotel along the same stretch.

Price is NT4200, plus 100 if you are wearing shoes (shoe cleaning fee).

Ray84
11-11-2014, 11:24 PM
What the price structure like? NT4200 include extras or only use of facilities?