PDA

View Full Version : Exciting Moments at HC/TN

wahhero
11-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Dear Brothers, i m sure you all have your fair share of good times at HC/TN but what is exciting to me is when you did something you long to do. Let me share my xciting moments with you......
It was a couple of years back when i started to go to a HC along Middle road.
It was quite normal except that the fact the lady serving me was tall and pretty, in fact i was already thinking of all the stuff that i want to do to her....So, when she came into the room and asked if i wanted tea, i told her yes and she immediately went out. I too immediately hid behind the door as i wanted to grab her from behind and plant a passionate kiss on her lips as she walks in. When the moment came, i actually grab her hand instead bcos she was carrying the hot tea (i was afraid she would pour on me). She was a bit confused but i did the next thing i was supposed to do, plant a kiss on her lip. To my surprise, she did not resist. Soon, she was doing BJ on me(she asked me if i wanted). As she insisted on a cap, i told her if next time i would not want a cap,will she do it. She inspected my didi and said yes. And we continued our action, just then, i thought if i could cum in her mouth if i took out the cap just before my outburst...anyway did not try as i was hoping to visit her the second time..

wahhero
11-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Second Time:
It was another day for me,but when i thought of the things i will do on her, it made my heart beat faster. Soon, i was at the HC again, and the same thing happened, she went out to get tea, and i was waiting to ambush her.....She came in, i hugged her. When she was kneeling down to make the bed, i suddenly move my didi to her face and forced her to suck raw! She was trying to catch her breath as i tried to move in and out of her mouth. Just as i was about to cum, i stopped. I removed her clothings and made her lie on the bed. I managed to put my didi back into her mouth but ths time i was kneeling on her, putting my knees between her head and she was like doing sit up using just the head!! Soon it was time to release and with a short hold on the cannon, i released it with full blast! She was doing all the 'mmm mmm' sound as i think the sperm filled her mouth and she can't move her head. Just as the last drop was about to release, i pulled it out and some of the sperm actually landed on her lips and nose area. She was like slapping my leg and thinking "you very naughty".....
Then, i french kissed her after she cleaned her mouth. I told her i will be doing something similar to her the next time i come, she just smiled and gave me a kiss.......

The next episode: Exploded in the 'Back' hole

warrior_saga
11-01-2006, 02:23 PM
The next episode: Exploded in the 'Back' hole[/QUOTE]

Go on.

wahhero
13-01-2006, 09:51 AM
well,brother...guess you are my only reader....
One particular raining day, i went to a TN at the north area, got a local girl to massage for me. As it was the first time with her, i decided to pretend to act innocent so as to get what i want later. It worked! She was cleaning a didi with a wet cloth and started licking my balls and groin area, then asked her if she could blow me raw, she hesitated and told me need to use cap but i told her she will blow me away with her fantastic skill...She did as she was told. When she was blowing, i was making all those moans to let her know she was doing all the right moves. Next, i proceeded to the anus using my finger with some baby lotion that she got. She was like trying to force my finger out with the movement of her ass as i was plunging in deep.Soon, her ass hole was filled with lots of lotion....Then, i put my didi around the ass hole area and move around it to stimulate her...As she was enjoying it, i suddenly force it in and she was trying to move away so as to get the thing out....i continued to move forward untill she was on the floor with me behind her. No way out for her now! I tried to move slowly to and fro as not to get it out....soon i exploded in her ass and she started to squat to force the residue out. Told her i liked that and she just smiled...Also told her that i will shoot the load on her face the next time around, guessed she enjoyed all these from the 'innocent' guy..........

Next episode: fingering until she climate

tailang84
13-01-2006, 12:41 PM
First episode:
Hero-potter(name for wahhero) and the Soccerress's Moan

Second Episode:
Hero-potter and the Chamber of Semen

Third Episode:
Hero-potter and the ASS-kaban Prison. :P

Forth Episode:
Whats next?

ballzballz
13-01-2006, 05:35 PM
First episode:

Second Episode:

Third Episode:

Forth Episode:
Whats next?

Muahaha.... nice puns.....:D

RedJacket
13-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Hmm... interesting sexual life of yours. Awaiting your next story.

jdi813
16-01-2006, 06:53 PM
interesting story dude ...

nex_terday
18-01-2006, 08:50 AM
well,brother...guess you are my only reader....
One particular raining day, i went to a TN at the north area, got a local girl to massage for me. As it was the first time with her, i decided to pretend to act innocent so as to get what i want later. It worked! She was cleaning a didi with a wet cloth and started licking my balls and groin area, then asked her if she could blow me raw, she hesitated and told me need to use cap but i told her she will blow me away with her fantastic skill...She did as she was told. When she was blowing, i was making all those moans to let her know she was doing all the right moves. Next, i proceeded to the anus using my finger with some baby lotion that she got. She was like trying to force my finger out with the movement of her ass as i was plunging in deep.Soon, her ass hole was filled with lots of lotion....Then, i put my didi around the ass hole area and move around it to stimulate her...As she was enjoying it, i suddenly force it in and she was trying to move away so as to get the thing out....i continued to move forward untill she was on the floor with me behind her. No way out for her now! I tried to move slowly to and fro as not to get it out....soon i exploded in her ass and she started to squat to force the residue out. Told her i liked that and she just smiled...Also told her that i will shoot the load on her face the next time around, guessed she enjoyed all these from the 'innocent' guy..........

Next episode: fingering until she climate
wah wahhero, u really hero bro!! No CD go in raw in her asshole.....???? Carefull bro!!:eek:

Ganasai
18-01-2006, 03:35 PM
First episode:

Second Episode:

Third Episode:

Forth Episode:
Whats next?

Hero-potter and the globet of Cunt Fingering?