PDA

View Full Version : My predicatment

dt3305
11-01-2006, 12:31 PM
I have been cheonging since my late teens. From visiting GL thais, I move on to visiting HC. After so many years, I finally found the love of my life. I went for a all the testing for STDs and thank God, everything was ok. I vow not to cheong anymore as my CO was a good girl and her first time was give to me. She never strays and is always faithful. I never related to her my past and she trusted me completely to be faithful. We have been trying to have children but besides 1 miscarriage, the other attempts were futile.

After happily married for 3 years, I start to stray in a sense that I went back to HC. Also occassionally have free bonk with KTV gals. I know this is wrong. Besides the fear of getting STDs and spreading it to my wife, I just feel so sick with myself for not being able to control my lust for the flesh. I have been testing regulary and all are negative. The DSC and Afa staff by now would know I am a regular. But it has become such a strain to count the window period. Just imagine counting the 1 month, 3 months mark for HIV test. I know its silly as I always have protected sex and most of the time, it is just protected BJ. I have been wanting to have kids again but always have to put off until I am tested negative as I will never want to pass anything to my wife. But I always have to repeat the waiting cycle as I bonk another WL during the waiting period. This is not help by the fact that my salary can let me feed my 'habit' and I am doing well in my job with fat pay increment. I always reward myself after being priased by my boss or getting a pay rise or something good happened.

I can visit HC up to 4 times a month and countless KTV in between, mostly entertaining my clients. My wife has always fall for my white lies of putting off having children and she can have no sex at all for a few months. I know this is unhealthy and unfair to her. Sometimes I am determined to stop all this, clear my test and proceed to have children but I always fail. Maybe my personal sex life is non interesting and my wife is a conservative and inexperience in love making skills. Comparing, the WL experience is better and they always give such good simulation and I admit, some of them have more solid body than my wife...

I think I am going nuts...its a mental torture..one thing fear of getting STDs, secondly, badly wanting to have children but the damn temptation and urge to see another naked solid body of a WL...what should I do? I am getting on in age and my friends has all started their family...I really want to start having my family also...

aikoN79
11-01-2006, 12:45 PM
U know wat u need to do with your fat salary ??? (Yes i am tempted to ask u to donate some to me) Go with your wife and seek a consultant on how to improve both your sex life. There are a few available. If u not ashame to go AFA every week, then shouldnt be a problem going to these consultants who can give u very good advice oh how to spice up your life.

As for your uncontrollable urge to visit HC, KTV, simple, just take up another hobbie. Or find something else to do which u will not think of these.

If there is a will, there is a way.

Good luck ~:D

aikoN79
11-01-2006, 12:47 PM
Oh.... ppl here are jobless and trying to survive yet u come here and declare u have too much money to spend !!! WTF ??? :mad:

Wahahaha.... jus kidding :D

obelisk
11-01-2006, 01:10 PM
hmm...
can donate to my cheonging funds???:D

ricardo
11-01-2006, 01:32 PM
bro go buy an expensive property or car to make yourself "broke" so no money to cheong. at the same time get on with your wife more often lor.

i invested so much in property that now i have like $400 per month for myself ... no way i can afford paid bonk anymore (well ... occassionally go HC lah but long long one time kekeke)

dt3305
11-01-2006, 01:41 PM
I am not boasting about my paycheck. Let's just say I have enough leftover after all the expenses for my car, house, household expenses and other expenses. My pay is not super scale but enough spare cash to cheong. Anyway, its not the money. Its my personal struggle and mental torture...and temptation of the flesh...each time see a SYT walking on the street and can't help but admire..then the urge comes to visit HC.

I will try to divert my energy on my car hobby.

oakleyeug
11-01-2006, 01:47 PM
Bro maybe I KPO for a while your story quite similar to mine (last time) and how I change into the me now, hope that can help you.

Most of the time I will save up that money for my own interest, maybe go for something beyond ur dream like a Plasma TV, Bose speakers, Boss suit and etc etc... If all these are within reach then go for better things, one moral is I always tell myself 1 hand take S$150 the other hand shake ur brother, end of the day ur bro vomit and the money still in ur hand:p ...

True I still stray too but that is once in a while when I told myself I must have her no matter what happen, that is the time I screw with money and no strings attached (pls wear condom). Surprizingly I managed to save S$6000 within 3 months:eek: ... I was so shock.. I used to complain no money no money but in the end I save it all up..

If you think not convincing enuff... There is once I entertained my customer till wat extend.. He was whacking the gal in HC and the whole account is taken care for by co and best part my boss also tell me to see to it if 1 not enough then take second 1... I can easily misuse fund but I did not.. So alot of things u have to be discipline and tell urself if u really need this...

Bro u can do it if u have a target if not then forget it.... Speaking of it hehe I saw a gal but always too tired so will die die try her tonite... OMG forgive me....

Oak

fat29
11-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Agree that this is one way of saving - buy a property. Nonetheless, take note that you are paying a lot of money for interest and you will always be insecure about losing the job and your property returning to the hands of your bank.

Another alternative is to buy more insurance plan or to give your parents higher monthly allowance or to make fixed donations to charity or a combination.

If your job is very secure and you got big surplus, then maybe can consider buying a bungalow or semi-detached house. Buy house, you can still look to possible appreciation in value. Buy car, the question is how much one will lose in depreciation.

Hope this provides you with some ideas on spending the surplus cash.:D

bro go buy an expensive property or car to make yourself "broke" so no money to cheong. at the same time get on with your wife more often lor.

i invested so much in property that now i have like $400 per month for myself ... no way i can afford paid bonk anymore (well ... occassionally go HC lah but long long one time kekeke)

Kyser Soze
11-01-2006, 02:25 PM
Anyway, its not the money. Its my personal struggle and mental torture...and temptation of the flesh...each time see a SYT walking on the street and can't help but admire..then the urge comes to visit HC.

Divert your attention to a hobby is good. As men, we must admit that the sight of scantily clad women is just too tempting. Not to mention, they are so easily available with money.

From your post, we could see that you want to be a good husband, but easily lured by lust. Guilt definitely have eaten up you.

Seems like you have a bit too much money on hand. Try giving more household expense to your wife or family members. Or if you find it too 'heart pain', then spend on what Bro fat29 suggested on financial investment, be it property, ILPs, shares etc....

Anyway, good luck. I hope you one day end the battle within your inner self. :D

thaivisitor
11-01-2006, 03:18 PM
I am not boasting about my paycheck. Let's just say I have enough leftover after all the expenses for my car, house, household expenses and other expenses. My pay is not super scale but enough spare cash to cheong. Anyway, its not the money. Its my personal struggle and mental torture...and temptation of the flesh...each time see a SYT walking on the street and can't help but admire..then the urge comes to visit HC.

Lidat your car will be full of holes leh!:eek: :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

thaivisitor
11-01-2006, 03:21 PM
. I never related to her my past and she trusted me completely to be faithful. We have been trying to have children but besides 1 miscarriage, the other attempts were futile.
I think I am going nuts...its a mental torture..one thing fear of getting STDs, secondly, badly wanting to have children but the damn temptation and urge to see another naked solid body of a WL...what should I do? I am getting on in age and my friends has all started their family...I really want to start having my family also...
I have low sperm count so I engage in se without CD with my wives (2 ex and 1 present).

Have no kids with my ex.

Now I have 2 kids of my own, the latest is 3 months old.

Want to know how, PM me.

Cheers
Tee Vee

ricardo
11-01-2006, 06:15 PM
Lidat your car will be full of holes leh!:eek: :D

Cheers
Tee Vee

good one. cheers.

Sorin^^
11-01-2006, 07:37 PM

Bro! Relax man, i guess there are other bros also wana quit but can't quit. But bro as long as u practise safe sex, u shd be fine. Of cose the skin to skin contact stds got some risks there.

I think you have taken one step liao by thinking of all these things. Next step is discipline urself liao. Yah man, like wad the bros here have said, spend time on ur hobby. Once in a while, try to tink of ur family and thoughts of a happy family, so u wont stray away. If not, give ur wife the money also goot leh!

Bro, im sorry my england not strong, but i also wana quit. knn darn sian too. So now only jg n hj for me. No more cheonging for me.

Rexell
13-01-2006, 10:58 AM
Money too much huh? Grow it lor. That's how rich people get richer and the poor get poorer. Do some business of your own or go into some investments or buy more insurance policies.

Or if you wanna waste it, then get a bimmer. Chng cost alot, spoil cost alot, servicing cost alot and petrol consumption also cost alot. But driving it damn shiok.

Honestly, if I have the money, I wouldn't waste it on cheonging HCs or pros unless bo pian for entertainment. Concentrate on getting more money and the gals will flock to you.

Your wife sounds like a suitable woman to be a good wife so why not let her keep money? That's another alternative.

Pls dun flame me cos this is just my humble opinion.

luke05
13-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Hmmm... Bro, i was in your same boat last time, have to endure the window period and stuff. At the end of the day, it really boils down on your self discipline. I know its hard, ive been there b4. Now i have no more CO to worry about. So i can do watever but still the fear of getting STD is still there.

Just do it bro, im sure u and your wifey will have results soon enough.

I wish u all the best

Cheers

Castrol
13-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Lidat your car will be full of holes leh!:eek:

Cheers
Tee Vee

hahaha... good one there... should ask for more exhaust pipes when buying cars... :D

dt3305
13-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanks for all the comments and suggestion. I have to make an effort to be self disclpine and resolve to implement my plans...maybe throw my extra fund into investment and upgrade to the new Civic...

Castrol
13-01-2006, 11:48 AM
maybe throw my extra fund into investment and upgrade to the new Civic...

bro, when you get the new civic, please dont drive past me, i will get jealous... :(

Stuart Long
13-01-2006, 11:51 AM
Bro,

I was in a similar boat too. Now I am a father of 3.

I also have some "extra" $$ on hand, how I curb my cheonging is like what some bros have suggested. I open a POSB Save-As-You-Earn acct, every month a fixed sum is wired to this acct automatically. I know the interest is not very good, but it helps to reduce my extras. Every 2 years, I got 1 large sum of $$ and I go tour with my family.

However, once in a while I still reward myself to cheong.

Sure can endure, at most DIY lor.

SamiHyypia
13-01-2006, 11:52 AM
maybe dont drive past u lo...let you Pi Yan Nia.... (Smell Smoke) hhaha :p

Castrol
13-01-2006, 02:35 PM
maybe dont drive past u lo...let you Pi Yan Nia.... (Smell Smoke) hhaha :p

woo man... then i will cough and be jealous at the same time... :D