PDA

View Full Version : FLs who do outdoor/car sex?

extg5577
27-10-2014, 03:31 PM
Recommendation for FL who are willing/experienced in car/outdoor sex?

I've found http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=437051&page=2 but she doesn't have real FRs.

I've posted this here but recommendations on FLs from all sub-forums (and beyond) are welcome!

doomday123
27-10-2014, 08:37 PM
Recommendation for FL who are willing/experienced in car/outdoor sex?

I've found http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=437051&page=2 but she doesn't have real FRs.

I've posted this here but recommendations on FLs from all sub-forums (and beyond) are welcome!

You are sure she is still around ? :rolleyes:

extg5577
28-10-2014, 03:16 PM
as i said, she doesn't have frs so i wouldn't know?

extg5577
14-01-2015, 03:18 PM
anyone with a relevant contribution?

petelim
17-01-2015, 01:47 AM
I have one - local Singaporean (mid 20s) who does HJ, BBBJ or FJ depending on yr budget in car only (no outdoor sex) during office hours only - but you got to pick her up near her office and do yr deed in the MSCP nearby. She is married; just trying to earn some extra cash. Her boss is a one man show trading small business and he is always out of the office leaving her alone in the office doing all the admin work. Pretty enough but a bit plumb; damn horny and loves to have sex a lot (prob not enough from hubby LOL). Told me sometimes got to masturbate in the office when no one is around (dun noe whether true or not).

samdiy
18-01-2015, 12:52 AM
I have one - local Singaporean (mid 20s) who does HJ, BBBJ or FJ depending on yr budget in car only (no outdoor sex) during office hours only - but you got to pick her up near her office and do yr deed in the MSCP nearby. She is married; just trying to earn some extra cash. Her boss is a one man show trading small business and he is always out of the office leaving her alone in the office doing all the admin work. Pretty enough but a bit plumb; damn horny and loves to have sex a lot (prob not enough from hubby LOL). Told me sometimes got to masturbate in the office when no one is around (dun noe whether true or not).
Bro, I am keen can letbme know her contact?Thanks.