where is btsc?

ugotbabe
24-10-2014, 05:28 PM
what is btsc?

what b t shopping center.

oh btsc.. haha

trackstar
24-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Bukit Timah shopping centre Bro, hope the one and only better mp here wasn't raided:eek:

mywayamway
24-10-2014, 08:55 PM
I hope my omo thai friend is there ! the other 2 Malaysia/Taiwanese and another thai can all close!!

Cops999
24-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Well done SPF :)

More raids please :) Places like Parklane , Textile Ctr , T.Pagar ...

pappolice
24-10-2014, 10:52 PM
raid is good ...all those old ladies gone.

should replace with new young syt instead

LiuJun
24-10-2014, 11:11 PM
raid is good ...all those old ladies gone.

should replace with new young syt instead

I like MILFs leh hahaha

ahtangge
24-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Taiwan girl shop got raided.

yesscenter
24-10-2014, 11:45 PM
where is btsc?

BTSC = Bukit Timah shopping Center near Beauty World, there are lots of construction going on for the Downtown line, You Cock Head.

chimera117
27-11-2014, 01:02 AM
Just went down to btsc the other day. MP all open but MLs seemed slightly more cautious when asking. Was walking around and one offered me 25 for half an hour. Due to akward location which made me think it was a clean joint and that I was waiting for someone I figured why not.

Went in and stripped to my underwear. She played soft music and massage started professionally and we made small talk. She used oil and pressed all the good spots although her strength was a little weak. Did all my joints, shoulders, spines etc.

When she started on my legs she asked if she could take off my underwear which made alarms go off in my head. I allowed and she started off professionally. Slowly she started teasing a little, brushing her hands near my nether regions. Massaged my butt a little and told me to turn over. I have good control so small head didn't raise much from her stunt. Her gig was up when she stood at my head and bent over to message my chest and stomach.

Eventually she popped GQ and I got a HJ for 50. Used a good amount of oil and did a very good massage with my balls. I started auto roaming with no protests until I tried to insert. Pulled down her bra and 2 raisins greeted me. Had fun with her C cups and eventually released.

She cleaned me up with a warm towel and offered to massage my head. I accepted and she did a very good job, even lifting me up to press my spine area between my shoulders. Offered me warm water when she finished. Definitely went over time by at least 10 mins so she's not a time watcher. Didn't get her name as I got a call right at the end and forgot to ask.

Looks- 7/10 (seemed early 30s)
Body- 7/10 (fairly skinny, smooth skin)
Boobs- C cups with raisins.
massage- 8/10 (pressed all the good spots but lacks strength)
HJ- 8/10
Damage- $25 for massage and $50 for HJ
RTM/F- definite yes.

Will exchange location for points.

Cheers.

Nasi Lemak
27-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Bro, 7 points to you, ur FR damn Shiok, pls share location via pm

Teh Neh Neh
27-11-2014, 09:41 AM
I also wanna try, pls share bro.,

pdmmlvr
27-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Hi bro, in my memory btsc got more than 2 playgrounds leh....
So which 2 hun!?

chimera117
06-12-2014, 11:04 AM
all pms that meet minimum qualifications have been replied.

went back to btsc the other day to pick up my comp. i went back to the same mp as before. tried a different ML this time as the one previously wasnt around. wanted an hour as i had a back ache but she had a booking so i settled for 30mins.

stripped down and when she started i asked her to apply more pressure to a certain point and told her i had back ache. she asked if i wanted oil but i turned her down so she massaged with the towel over me. was enjoying the massage when something i didnt expect happen.

she stepped onto me! :D she asked if this was ok and continued when i replied the affirmative. i havent had many back massages that included me being stepped on but this felt good. when she got down she asked if i wanted my butt massaged with oil. i said ok and did a simple one. Then she started going down lower and deeper.

she ended up performing HDLY, teasing my ass crack, gently scratching my 2id with her nails and massaging my manhood. after awhile turned me over and popped GQ. i immediately agreed and she oiled and massaged away. i tried roaming about but she didnt allow anything more then outside touching of her headlights. she was hurried at the last bit which i suspect was because of the next booking.

i released and she asked if i would like to wash up. turns out theres a small separate shower stall in the corner. washed up and paid as she gave me a cup of warm water.

Looks- 6.5/10 (she seemed to be having a mild skin flare up)(still seemed early 30s)
Body- 7/10 (slim with decent curves)
Boobs- B or C cups, hard to tell from only touching outside
Massage-8.5/10 (was gonna put 7 but the feet stepping has my approval) :D
HJ- 7/10 (slightly rushed and auto roam inside wasnt allowed)
Damage- $25 for massage and $50 for HJ/HDLY
RTM/F- probably will.

Cheers

happenin1
06-12-2014, 11:15 AM
hi
please share location.
thanks
just up you

all pms that meet minimum qualifications have been replied.

went back to btsc the other day to pick up my comp. i went back to the same mp as before. tried a different ML this time as the one previously wasnt around. wanted an hour as i had a back ache but she had a booking so i settled for 30mins.

stripped down and when she started i asked her to apply more pressure to a certain point and told her i had back ache. she asked if i wanted oil but i turned her down so she massaged with the towel over me. was enjoying the massage when something i didnt expect happen.

she stepped onto me! :D she asked if this was ok and continued when i replied the affirmative. i havent had many back massages that included me being stepped on but this felt good. when she got down she asked if i wanted my butt massaged with oil. i said ok and did a simple one. Then she started going down lower and deeper.

she ended up performing HDLY, teasing my ass crack, gently scratching my 2id with her nails and massaging my manhood. after awhile turned me over and popped GQ. i immediately agreed and she oiled and massaged away. i tried roaming about but she didnt allow anything more then outside touching of her headlights. she was hurried at the last bit which i suspect was because of the next booking.

i released and she asked if i would like to wash up. turns out theres a small separate shower stall in the corner. washed up and paid as she gave me a cup of warm water.

Looks- 6.5/10 (she seemed to be having a mild skin flare up)(still seemed early 30s)
Body- 7/10 (slim with decent curves)
Boobs- B or C cups, hard to tell from only touching outside
Massage-8.5/10 (was gonna put 7 but the feet stepping has my approval) :D
HJ- 7/10 (slightly rushed and auto roam inside wasnt allowed)
Damage- $25 for massage and $50 for HJ/HDLY
RTM/F- probably will.

Cheers

goezi2004
06-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Can share exact location pls , so no need to go round high n low n waste time.thanks bro.

owen10
06-12-2014, 01:42 PM
anyone know if the legend Wen Wen is still around?
missed her cute looks!

lycheeking
06-12-2014, 02:22 PM
I love u bro. Want to play my holeWell done SPF :)

More raids please :) Places like Parklane , Textile Ctr , T.Pagar ...

lycheeking
06-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Bro. I also v cute. U want to play me or notanyone know if the legend Wen Wen is still around?
missed her cute looks!