PDA

View Full Version : To Freelancer in sex , please tell us how you feel when we fuck you

Spytheman
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
It realli hurt me when i see my close pal goes into FL, Can all the FL share their feeling with me ? why are you doing to your self? sister , can share?

jadedragon
11-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Bro,

I believe that anyone would not choose to be a FL if they had a choice. So what you are asking is like rubbing salt to the wound. although i am a guy, someone with brains will know that no one will want to be a FL if they had a choice. For that, I will deduct 1 point from you for such a lousy post/ insult.:mad:

naemlo
11-01-2006, 02:14 AM
Starting a boh liao thread.....

acma
11-01-2006, 02:15 AM
Itz really hurts me when ppl post this kind of question. Given a choice nobody want to be FL, all sbf bros know this except for few jokers. You can give FR on the FL but not asking the FL how she feel doing this.

wingnut
11-01-2006, 03:45 AM
duh ! what do you think ? u think pple fl for play, leisure or hobby ? there must circumstances behind. and dont think they are good.

sdfr
11-01-2006, 12:01 PM
It realli hurt me when i see my close pal goes into FL, Can all the FL share their feeling with me ? why are you doing to your self? sister , can share?

why don't u ask ur close pal who went into FL?

Then u can post how she feel for the rest of us to know also.

If u don't do that, i will come back in a few weeks time and zap u.

how?

acer3939
11-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Can all the FL share their feeling with me ? why are you doing to your self? sister , can share?Arrrr i think we got another job for Diana Ser liao keke:D

gonggong18
11-01-2006, 12:09 PM
.. hurt me........my close pal goes into FL........ share their feeling with me ? .....

I think the sister FL will be thinking "another $100/150 good can buy/pay...", That's the feeling. Commercial exchange had no feeling just the trading of needs.

Pain! shame! shiok! is just a word inside the mind of the parties involved.

Hereforfun
11-01-2006, 12:16 PM
Threadstarter haven't replied since the 'bombing' starts... I guess he gave up his remaining reputation points and started a new nick liao. So in fact, we are bombing an empty shell...

Spytheman
11-01-2006, 12:26 PM
dun mis understand me

some gals realli felt that to earn like 100 per transaction is realli worth the money. I understand those who realli need the money but there are cases whereby gals reallli do for a LV handbag? a branded stuff? Some realli dun mind doing for the sake of money !!!
I apologised for any misunderstanding created. I dun mean any harm to those in FL.
Paiseh

PASSIONAETE04
11-01-2006, 12:59 PM
dun mis understand me

some gals realli felt that to earn like 100 per transaction is realli worth the money. I understand those who realli need the money but there are cases whereby gals reallli do for a LV handbag? a branded stuff? Some realli dun mind doing for the sake of money !!!
I apologised for any misunderstanding created. I dun mean any harm to those in FL.
Paiseh

Bro. guess is nothing wrong in doing that, just like some people can work as a cleaner bUt to some is a low grade job.........
Working as a FL is also subjective lor...BTW not anyone can be a FL, some with ulgy face can't even get customers, so FL work to earn for LV bags, is part of life, make this life worth living.........

Kyser Soze
11-01-2006, 02:37 PM
It all boils down to "$" . :D

Still, it is their choice. We won't encourage, but it is a social probelm that existed for many centuries.

Mer5
11-01-2006, 03:09 PM
Everyone has their own problems.... Y FL are FLs & We seeking out for FLs....

Best to leave all of us to settle our own problems & not to poke your nose into others... :cool:

Spytheman
11-01-2006, 03:13 PM
yup .. i agreed .. but if the person turns out to be your ex ? and she realli has this intention of doing FL becos of money ? maybe this realli hurt ba.... i respect FL and i know some of them too and yup but when your loved one become one , ya.. truly deeply hurt ? hope she just had the intention not the action.

Castrol
11-01-2006, 03:15 PM

who is your close pal FL? got a thread in FL section or not?

Spytheman
11-01-2006, 03:19 PM
she expressed her intention and her desire to earn that kind of money?

Johnston
14-01-2006, 12:51 AM
And did it occur to you to consider what sex trade workers think?

Paraphasing a lap dancer's interview on what she thought working in this line:
If they wanna pay me money to see what my children suck on, then that's fine by me!

And what about a stripper?
"If you pay me money to see what i urinate out of, can! I dont mind"

Sometimes the joke's on us. We're paying for what they'd happily do for free.

Sorin^^
14-01-2006, 08:26 AM
It's all money money money. I guess most of the working gals work as WLs or FLs cos of the money. Circumstances drove them in there. Seldom heard got gals work cos they like sex(Maybe juz a minority).

bluesky269
14-01-2006, 09:52 AM

What do you expect to hear from her? If she says she is forced to do it & feel guilty doing it, will you pity her & help her solve her problem? Does she need your sympathy? If she answers that she enjoyed it & went in for the fast cash, would you believe it? How does the FL feel when you ask that question to them after you patronise them?

Whatever the answer maybe, you must have formed you own conclusion that FL is not something you are in favour doing, especially for your close ones. So why ask about their feelings in the first place? Does it make you feel better if they say they don't mind?

Many Fls decide to do it for one reason or another. But their existance is also due to the fact that there is a demand by us. As such, we are also part of the reason why there are FLs, regardless of how they feel about doing it.

If it hurts you to see your close pal doing it, does it comes to your mind that your close pal or love can also be hurt if they know that you also patronising FLs, unless of course you didn't do it at all in your whole life. Possible but unblievable for someone in Sammyboy sex forum. :rolleyes:

Nismo
14-01-2006, 03:22 PM

Since you have friends who went into FL, you have your ready and available personnel for in-depth interview and analysis.

If you need a sample size of 1000 and above for a more reliable and accurate findings, kindly come up with a comprehensive questionaire or approach some market research firms.

Be it a FL whose charges are S$100/150 per pop .. using her earnings to splurge on Hermes, LVs, Guccis, etc .... or .... a diligent employee who is working hard 5.5 days a week ... kenna 'fucked' daily by his/her superiors/boss .. for a miserable monthly pay ... enduring all the shit to support housing instalments and service car loans, etc. ... Aren't they all doing it for some reason or other?

Whether I work my pants off to procure a BMW 645ci, or a FL who sleeps for her branded apparels and accessories -- the underlying logic is the same. Effort for rewards.

Just because you belittle a, and I quote you, 'LV handbag', doesn't mean that it has just an insignificant meaning in others' lifes.

As the saying goes, "Different strokes for different folks!"

Just as most would be eager to patronise the FLs, ... you however chose to seek to understand them. You're just being different. That's all!

- Nismo - :cool:

ah_yan
14-01-2006, 06:09 PM
wake up...
tat the world around us now....
everybody is going for money...
how much does a kilo of shame cost??
:cool:

ass_robber
19-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Its all abt money.

For the FL, its just another job that requires minimum participating except lie down and moan and groan a bit. If u go by shots, some guys dun last v long thats a bonus for the FL.

I suggest u buy ur friend a insurance policy before she start the FL career, so in case she kana anything u can make NTUC pay for her for a while.

But like what the other bros have spokens. It can't be they like to be fucked by all the different men. They just need money.

Jerry Yan
19-01-2006, 10:00 AM
wake up...
tat the world around us now....
everybody is going for money...
how much does a kilo of shame cost??
:cool:

可惜的事, 这个社会是笑贫不笑娼 :(

thaivisitor
19-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Why does it hurt you when your close pal goes into FL? Because now you have to pay and cannot get free?

If you want to know how FL feels, why don't just ask them when you try them? You didn't seem so noble then..

FR on Brandy

...The type of gal - i used money to spend on her .. $ to pay her and but her hole - dun show attitude to me cos you are professional in sex . do it with pride, BRANDy....
You are just black listed by me.. go back ... haha...

Tee Vee:cool:

hellfrezz77
19-01-2006, 11:37 AM
well, i guess they r not doing it 4 the fun of it, rite, but it does put food on the table n mayb sometimes, they do have some fun, if u know wat i mean. so pls have some respect 4 them ok. ;)

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 03:46 PM
dun mis understand me

Paiseh
point not taken there... whether it is a need or not... no fl means more rape and molest cases... we have our needs and they have their own needs and with this we satisfy each other needs. We feel shiok when we enter the hole but feel sad when it leaves a hole in our pockets... she feel pain and shame when we enter the hole but happy and good when we leave the hole and fill the hole with our hard-earned $$... hole vs hole.. all these are commercial sxx..

Strider_sG
19-01-2006, 03:49 PM
yup .. i agreed .. but if the person turns out to be your ex ? and she realli has this intention of doing FL becos of money ? maybe this realli hurt ba.... i respect FL and i know some of them too and yup but when your loved one become one , ya.. truly deeply hurt ? hope she just had the intention not the action.
same goes..i think respect is all mutual... like a saying goes.. do to others what you want others to do to you... if my loved ones become a fl, i will be truly deeply mad!!! truly, deeply , sad!!!

seacher
19-01-2006, 07:10 PM
i have nothing for u that y i zap u

Mekatulia
19-01-2006, 10:01 PM
If you need a sample size of 1000 and above for a more reliable and accurate findings, kindly come up with a comprehensive questionaire or approach some market research firms.

According to the bell curve distribution, a sample size of n > 30 would be considered a large sample already, no need n=1000

The_Unrepentant
19-01-2006, 10:27 PM
According to the bell curve distribution, a sample size of n > 30 would be considered a large sample already, no need n=1000

But at wat % confidence interval?:D

Mekatulia
20-01-2006, 06:52 PM
But at wat % confidence interval?:D

Doesn't matter right? % confidence is how stringent you want the test to be, as long as n > 30, it is considered a large sample ;)

The_Unrepentant
21-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Doesn't matter right? % confidence is how stringent you want the test to be, as long as n > 30, it is considered a large sample

Is it?:confused: I guess my math failing me liao.hehehe.:D

Eastpipper
22-01-2006, 01:49 PM

Those were the days when I was employed by bro lawry,haiz long story.....

My clients list includes, cheri popper, asdfghjkl,asknot3.......