PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with PRC

pxylene
08-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Last Friday, received a call from PRC Fl LI LI which I have a few good session. still thinking of her 36D bust. She asked whether I have timeto pay her a visit as she have some surprise for me, but refused to tell me what. Can't resist and wanting to enjoy her 36D neh neh, I make a appt.with her that night.Reached hotel and when door open, I saw her and 2 chinese syt in the room. she intro them as LULU and XIAO XUEN. Both justed arrived on the same day. To cut story short, LILI suggested I try out threesome service with 3 of them which I can't resist as both the 2 syt were young and good figure.
The whole session was like a scene in those xxx film - me doing one gal below while she eat another gal pussy, gals carassing each other nen neh, differenet 69 position with each others. If you watch these film , you should be able to imagine the action. Afirst time experience for me which is worth trying. Pay them $400 and will try to arrange a single session with LULU as she impress me most.

Bro interested can pm me for contact, willing to share.

Some brief data on the gals

Name: LILI
Bust : 36D ereaser size nipple. Natural and good for sucking.
Height: 1.58m
Weight: 46kg

Name: LULU
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 45kg
Stats: 34C-24-34
Remark: Look a little like TCS star lin mei jiao

Name: XIAO XUEN
Height: 1.60m
Stats: 33B-24-33
Remark: A petite build China Doll with a wild look.

want-sex
08-01-2006, 02:37 PM
hi reply me i wan yr gals no i hav a few local n foreign fl call me

08-01-2006, 02:52 PM

by the way can check for the damage for each and service?thx for sharing...

Easydeals
08-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Wow! That's a foursome, man! $400 is very ex also, ie. $130 per pc. U must really had a great time!:o

pxylene
11-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Those bro who received LILI contact, please call her these two days for her new number, she is going to change the number due to some nuisance call.

soh95
12-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Date : 12 Jan 2006
Time : After lunch 1.30pm

Today another raining day in Singapore. It had been raining non stop for 2-3 weeks already. Really missed those days when it is bright and shin. But TODAY despite the rain I have found a new love. She is only 19 and hail from the land of Mini Red Book of freedom. The first look of her immediately mesmerize by dick. I have to sing the national anthem without much foreplay. She have that kind of simple look of a simple folk, but when one look closer, those mischievous eyes of her is demanding you to tear her apart and penetrate her. But how could I when she shyly look at me with feeling of insecurity places her hand close to her womanhood. Silently crying out lound " Sir ... Pls Sir just go slow with me ". Arggh ....... the argony to fcuk or not to fcuk.

To cut the long story short. She look like Evelyn but at the tender age of 19 or younger. But her ( . ) ( . ) is at least B cup. the waist 28 may be in the breaking range of 26. Butt small lah ... minus side

Proceed with the bath. I can't wait to get my hands on her. When I came out, her almost pure white skin is only cover with a piece of polyester panty. She is still using the shiny polyester panty used by most school girl. Inside me i was howling like a wolf. Arhoooooooooo........

Went to the bed and start caressing her neck & ear. pecking slowly and moving down ways to her boobs. She must really enjoy it can hear and sense her body moving in tune with my caressment. Took my time to savor this master piece and slowly move my fingers near her thigh. I was just stroking around her thigh and womanhood without removing the panty. After do not know how long of such caressment, start to slowly caress her V. Wow it was slightly wet, resist the temptation to pull out the cloth. Keep my momentum on stroking the V with the cloth on. Really high man ... no her me. I can feel thickness and hardness of my dick. By this time she also start to stroke my dick using her legs. Just imagine the position we are in.

We were stroking each other for a while and can really feel that she is getting wet down below. When I caress her back, perspiration is dripping from her body. This is the time...the moment ... the realisation, took out a comdom .................................................. ......................... heaven.

10 stroke and end of story. Paid up and went back to office.

Name : Xiao Xuen
Look : 7/10
Complexion : fair and nice
Body : 7/10
( . )( . ) : 32B
BJ : 7/10
French : no
FJ : 7/10
Damage : $100/1 shot

Well got to thank Bro pxylene for the contacts

asiancigar
24-01-2006, 02:27 PM

Bro, am interested to try these 2 together... can PM me their contact.

Cheers
asiancigar
mobile: 8164408
email: [email protected]

drakus
24-01-2006, 05:34 PM
wah bro, why u post ur number openly? dangerous leh

astrozz
25-01-2006, 07:04 AM
To cut story short, LILI suggested I try out threesome service with 3 of them which I can't resist as both the 2 syt were young and good figure.

wah bro , thats 3 on 1 FFFM ! envy you ....
They lick eack other ? lesbian act ? thats extremely rare for PRCs .

BIGFIGHTER
25-01-2006, 11:04 AM

Tried Lu LU and her room mate yday
Both look OK and Service consider not bad
( Ttl cost S$300.00 )

Tks Bro Pxylene for the contact of LU LU

HAPPY LUANE NEW YEAR

wildbeast
26-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Let me share a quick FR on LILI yesterday in her hotel (town area). Fyi, she operates in a hotel in Orchard before.

Ht: Ard 1.6m
Wt: Ard 45kg
Looks: 6/10. Personally face normal. Focus is on her boobs.
Stats: 36D-25-34. Maybe C to D cup more likely. Anyway, real breasts.
Song to play with!
Nipples: 50 cents aerola. pointed brownish type great to suck.
Cunt: Well-bushed. No smell. Quite tight, can feel the "sandwhich" to ur ROD.
Attitude: Friendly, ladylike, no rush, accomodating, chatty,
BJ: 8/10. Power!!!!!
HJ: 8/10. Good handling of our joystick.
AJ: Nope.
Damage: Hotel $0 (use her stay) + full service $100 (1 shot 1.3 hr)

PS: Her 2 roomates not bad. Younger. SYT type. Bro and arrange twosome
or threesome with LILI. Damages u gotta check with her.
RTF: Probably.... Trying to see can get some pics fr her to post here. To be
advised.

THANK YOU BRO PXYLENE FOR THE CONTACT. :D

wildbeast
27-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Pls see her pix below. Sori, if did not work, cos me first time try pix uploading. Pls DO NOT ZAP me hor... Thanks!!!!

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Image001.637.jpg

wildbeast
27-01-2006, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah, I checked liao. Can view here. Two more to cum.... Me not OKT hor, juz do her a favour ONLY!!! I waiting for bro Pxylene to allow me to help her publicize.... :cool:

Here she cums....

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Image000.7a2.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Image002.f5d.jpg

hotarrow1
28-01-2006, 01:57 AM
Oh yeah, I checked liao. Can view here. Two more to cum.... Me not OKT hor, juz do her a favour ONLY!!! I waiting for bro Pxylene to allow me to help her publicize.... :cool:

Here she cums....

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Image000.7a2.jpg

http://server6.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=Image002.f5d.jpg

Well done bro!
Can PM me her contact?

Thanks

wildbeast
01-02-2006, 11:36 AM
Threadstarter Bro Pyylene has allowed me to help circulate LILI contact oredi. Those keen can PM or leave a post on this thread.

Sori to newbies, in order to protect the GEMS, need to impose min points of 12 to get hp.

Please note I am merely helping her to increase her "sales." Not OKT, no commission, no strings attached, no pts zapping please .... here. Thanks!

Happy New Year...

WazAGuy
01-02-2006, 01:43 PM
hi can have

Xiao Xuen number?

wildbeast
15-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Juz chat with LILI a while ago. Told her I have given out the numbers many weeks ago, but she said no customers ???? I managed to get her to reduce her price and hope got better luck lor. She agreed. Me merely helping her as a sextisfied customer only.

Venue: Use her room (town area). IMHO definitely better than those transist
type.
Cap: She will supply. (Dun expect durex hor !!!!) :D

Damage: $80 one shot and full service. I believe u may be able to get even
better price. Up to ur gift of gab...

Other: I definitely enjoy her breasts-fuck. Veri shiok.

:)

Bomberboy
15-02-2006, 06:17 PM
can i have LILI and LULU number?

can e mail mi at [email protected]

toxicice
17-02-2006, 12:36 PM
hi bro wildbeast,

im ye shou xiong ti, thanks for the contact for lili. had her yesterday evening. the face althought not very pretty. But the service si bei gd ah.

pls pardon me as i do not know how to wrtie fr, but evething is the same as your previous post. nice lady....

really apperciate your lobang.

DaDaPiPi
18-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Juz chat with LILI a while ago. Told her I have given out the numbers many weeks ago, but she said no customers ???? I managed to get her to reduce her price and hope got better luck lor. She agreed. Me merely helping her as a sextisfied customer only.

Venue: Use her room (town area). IMHO definitely better than those transist
type.
Cap: She will supply. (Dun expect durex hor !!!!) :D

Damage: $80 one shot and full service. I believe u may be able to get even
better price. Up to ur gift of gab...

Other: I definitely enjoy her breasts-fuck. Veri shiok.

Bro, PM me LILI contact leh, S$80.00 worth the value sia... Cheers

wildbeast
18-02-2006, 01:43 PM
hi bro wildbeast,

im ye shou xiong ti, thanks for the contact for lili. had her yesterday evening. the face althought not very pretty. But the service si bei gd ah.

pls pardon me as i do not know how to wrtie fr, but evething is the same as your previous post. nice lady....

really apperciate your lobang.

Dun mention. Like those old birds here say: Sharing is caring !!! Hv a nice day bro...