PDA

View Full Version : Ice-new local fl(tao pao)

chaichai_star
06-01-2006, 01:27 AM
hi to all bros out there!!!!
jus now i rec a sms from sammi,she told me tat tml got 2 new local delights out for me to view first,1 of them i saw once before,is on the chio side,c cup,she is very chio to me,but i dun think i will try her due to vit m low,(ex)heard tat her asking price is 250/1/60..the other 1 is not my type,so ended up no fr for bros here,here are the details i know.,.,:eek:
Name: ice
Race: Chinese
Nationality: SG
Marital Status: Single
Stats: 36C+ 25 35
Height: 158cm
Weight 45Kg
Complexion: Fair
Hair:long hair
Looks:8/10 (big brown eyes)
p:s,i give her 8 because her eyes will very pretty and her figure wise is consider very good,maybe to others will be 7/10,,hehe:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-01-2006, 01:34 AM
wow..sounds gd for everything except for the $ part,if lower i will definitely go for it.Bro if u dont mind can pm me the okt's contact?Hehe..thk u in advance wor..:D

feliphile
06-01-2006, 01:37 AM
Ahh Cplus eh? Are there pix to see?

chaichai_star
06-01-2006, 02:00 AM
oh,i accidently open 2threads,how to delete?help pls,,,

ahlongkia
06-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Just Pm u bro . pls check ur inbox :) thanks 4 sharing . hee~
cheers

chaichai_star
06-01-2006, 07:09 PM
hi bros..the states abit wrong for the info i got,
is 36b+ to c,25,35,and the price i have talk to her and call her to reduce to 200 but she insist of 220....:D

sgknight80
06-01-2006, 11:57 PM
Yo Bro!

Ur PM box full already. Please pm me the contacts pls can.
or email : [email protected]

Thanks bro !!!

K1975
07-01-2006, 01:46 AM
Hi Bros,

Very interested in your Ice, can email me her details at [email protected] or can discuss at my pm? Sorry your inbox is full liao. Thank:)

i_like_devils
07-01-2006, 01:30 PM
hi to all bros out there!!!!
jus now i rec a sms from sammi,she told me tat tml got 2 new local delights out for me to view first,1 of them i saw once before,is on the chio side,c cup,she is very chio to me,but i dun think i will try her due to vit m low,(ex)heard tat her asking price is 250/1/60..the other 1 is not my type,so ended up no fr for bros here,here are the details i know.,.,:eek:
hehe:D

Why recently the local fl charges are all so high $250/1/60, mostly over $200. Even the economic have become good and better, is there a need to charge so high?????

This is my own opinion.

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 02:17 PM
:D some economical sg delights like chanel,pink,jess,sammi,ranges from (100-150)

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 03:11 PM
ice avail.time slots,2pm-7pm daily,sunday off,she only take 1 to 2 clients per day,for those newbabies,sorry tat i never return your pm,think you should know the answer and dun zap me for nothing,,,this is told by sammi (this is to protect my friends)even i let go her contacts,she also wont entertain you coz she never meet u before:D :eek:

sgknight80
07-01-2006, 03:36 PM
Then let me meet sammi can ? How to meet her ? I am really interested to become her customers.

Thanks bro.

bedek05
07-01-2006, 08:04 PM
:D some economical sg delights like chanel,pink,jess,sammi,ranges from (100-150)

Hi bro chaichai_star which gals are 100?

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 10:10 PM
to bro doe,got 2 i know,angela=1.72-23yrs old,tem quit,nicole-22yrs old-1.7-also tem quit,hehe:D :D

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 10:16 PM
to bro bedek,u can try pink at 108,,hehe;p:D :eek:
happy booooooonking~~~~~~

aikoN79
07-01-2006, 10:19 PM
P-I-N-K ???!!! :eek:
http://img416.imageshack.us/img416/530/faintingcat29zd.gif

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 10:22 PM
ops,i forgot to add in,sorry bros,those who are non-chinese,pls dun pm me further,coz ICE say she prefer chi,thousand apologies!!!!!

bedek05
07-01-2006, 10:25 PM

Bro I've tried her long time ago already. But more interested in chanel . Got any info ? Many Thanks.

bedek05
07-01-2006, 10:30 PM

Bro chaichai_star yr pm already full liao. can u pm me physical details on chanel.Many thanks.

chaichai_star
07-01-2006, 11:03 PM
pm box clear liaoz,chanel details are below,,
Race: Chinese
Nationality: SG
Stats:33b-26-34
Height: 155cm
Weight 47Kg
Complexion: Fair
Hair:long hair
Looks:5.5/10

ang076
08-01-2006, 08:08 AM
Bro doenitz,

Remember your slogan " no FJ , BJ for me.. HJ is enough"..
:D

So, how come you are interested in local FL now?
:p

If book FL, then you must do FL ( otherwise she find you sianzz)

chaichai_star
09-01-2006, 11:33 AM
ice avial slot,2pm,4pm,:D

lazyguy
10-01-2006, 03:57 PM
hello guy...can i have the contact of the girl... hehe.. coming back sg soon :p ... so want to try some sg gal... hehe.... thanx

ahlongkia
10-01-2006, 04:53 PM
thanks bro chaichai star for ur sammi number . i actually met this sammi b4 and haf her number liaoz. she herself was doing FL by the name of Moon last time. she wasnt my type n we had a small chat n found tat she knew a few local gers doing fl too from chatlines n irc. but she juz recommended me them without taking any comm . didnt know she is now an OKT .she showed me a few of the gers photo . i must admit most of them are of gd quality . so bros out there , if u all wan SYTs , do so approach sammi . =)
just my 2 cents worths
cheers

bedek05
10-01-2006, 05:16 PM
thanks bro chaichai star for ur sammi number . i actually met this sammi b4 and haf her number liaoz. she herself was doing FL by the name of Moon last time. she wasnt my type n we had a small chat n found tat she knew a few local gers doing fl too from chatlines n irc. but she juz recommended me them without taking any comm . didnt know she is now an OKT .she showed me a few of the gers photo . i must admit most of them are of gd quality . so bros out there , if u all wan SYTs , do so approach sammi . =)
just my 2 cents worths
cheers

bro ahlongkia and bro chaichai star i too have her number last time. But I knew her as Rain. I think she goes under different names.She got nice tatoo on her butt and got nice pair of legs...:)

chaichai_star
12-01-2006, 02:39 PM
HI BROS,
ice untie is in town,ice apologise for those who had made apointment especially today,thousand apologise,she say!!!

chaichai_star
12-01-2006, 03:02 PM
To all bros,another fl is also out for action only in the eveing for limited time only,,
Name:Jess (Chinese)
looks:7/10
Height:1.62
Weight:50kg
State: 34b 25 35
Bj:7/10
Fj:8/10
Damage:$150/1/1hr (exc room)
No house call, no indian,sorry bros.

TinTin
12-01-2006, 03:17 PM
Just want to warn everyone that this ice is not local, she is a malaysian. This is based on the chinese she speaks, it had the malaysian tune in it. So a price of $220 for a malaysian is too ex and furthemore she look so so only. The more I give is 7/10. But she does look like a pro, maybe work in HC or GL before.

Becareful when dealing with sammi/moon, she might introduce a malaysian to you and says its local. Want to cheat our hard earn money also not like right?

If you really want local (singaporean), look for bro e777...he has genuine local and not the so called "local - malaysian"

kardon
12-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Just want to warn everyone that this ice is not local, she is a malaysian. This is based on the chinese she speaks, it had the malaysian tune in it. So a price of $220 for a malaysian is too ex and furthemore she look so so only. The more I give is 7/10. But she does look like a pro, maybe work in HC or GL before.

Becareful when dealing with sammi/moon, she might introduce a malaysian to you and says its local. Want to cheat our hard earn money also not like right?

If you really want local (singaporean), look for bro e777...he has genuine local and not the so called "local - malaysian"

ahlongkia
12-01-2006, 05:54 PM
i haf some bros pm me for sammi's number . i think it will be unfair to chaichaistar bro as the threadstarter . if u all wanna try the gers , pls read the instructions and contact directly bro chaichaistar the threadstarter . thank you .

chaichai_star
12-01-2006, 06:34 PM
hi bro tintin,heard tat you got misunderstanding between sammi and ice,for wat i know is tat ice show u her IC,but u dun believe tat is her IC and u wanted to dash the IC and have a look,is it true?

aikoN79
12-01-2006, 07:01 PM
How come kardon and tintin same post de ??? :confused:
clones exposed !!

i tot so so should be about 5/10 ???
...... 7/10 still so so ???

aikoN79
13-01-2006, 08:41 PM
How come kardon and tintin same post de ??? :confused:
clones exposed !!

i tot so so should be about 5/10 ???
...... 7/10 still so so ???

Kardon, slim short and bald... wants to try Ice and want to see her IC. When Ice refuse to show, he come in here and flame her !! Bro Chaichai can also verify this.
Then he post using the nick TinTin and realise wrong. So he post again using Kardon. Wahahaha.... stupid sia ~~

And last heard is he bonk and run off w/o paying Bro Chinadoll gals ?!

And why keep promoting E777 gals ???? Wahahaha

Loser In Life ~ :mad:

acma
13-01-2006, 10:28 PM
Double post Deleted

acma
13-01-2006, 10:30 PM

Wah like tat also can :eek:

[QUOTE=kardon]

QUOTE]
Tin Tin = kardon, kardon = Tin Tin
Tin Tin, kardon 傻傻分不清楚

So who wanna cheat our hard earn $$$:confused:

joefong1
14-01-2006, 12:43 PM
hi bro,

I think TinTin or Kardon is the same guy as everyone has suspected, my opionion is that the reason he posted the msg here is becos he wants to "shen don ji xi" - move our attention away from the fact that he bonk and ran away with CHINADOLL's FL w/o paying and he wants to try his luck on Ice to get a free bonk again. To me, Is there a different if FL is local or malaysian or even anywhere else as long as she is worth the amount u paid for and u get what u WANTED. If he is complaining about things in such a minor matter, then I think he can keep he money and PPC himself.:mad:

dirtymonk82
14-01-2006, 01:43 PM
so is the deal still on for this gal?? :confused:

chaichai_star
15-01-2006, 05:46 AM
yup,still on,this wk her auntie in town,earliest should be monday or tuesday,:D

GLHunter
15-01-2006, 05:48 PM
to bro doe,got 2 i know,angela=1.72-23yrs old,tem quit,nicole-22yrs old-1.7-also tem quit,hehe:D :D

any ani idea what happened to lucy from lavender?

chaichai_star
17-01-2006, 03:03 AM
lucy? which lucy? from where?:eek:

Superbaby
17-01-2006, 10:33 AM

Bro, u r really good in identifying people slang. I agree that the price of $220 for a Malaysian is a bit steep. So, have you met her yet? I think so so kind of look can't be 7/10. 7/10 is considered pretty.
As for Bro e777, he really has genuine local chinese. However, not only him, bro Samster 2324 (bro KK) does have.
What if a the lady speaks English? Yup, I suppose you can still identify.
Actually I also prefer local chinese. And that is why before I quitted FL this year, I only search for local chinese.
Anyway, thanks for your quote for letting us know.

chaichai_star
18-01-2006, 03:38 AM
bro,FARK CARE HIM LA,I THINK HE NOT EVEN WORKING TAT IS WHY HE FARK AND RUN,COZ NO $$$ MA,THE MOBILE NUMBERS WHICH IS IN CHINADOLL THREAD,IS REALLY HIM,LUCKY ICE REJECTED HIM WHEN HE SAW ICE IC AND WANA TO DASH OUT AND HAVE A LOOK,COZ ICE DUN ALLOW HIM TO SEE MAYBE THE PHOTO VERY UGLY,,,:D :D

chaichai_star
18-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Good news!! promotion on this lovely ice till cny-200/1/60,SAT will be include room,happy bonking~~~~

TinTin
18-01-2006, 08:57 AM
You idiot!...you dont know what is happening at that time you better shut the fuck up. Ice didnt show me her IC to prove that she is a sporean. She is unable to produce it and I definitely 101% sure she is a malaysian. If you wanna eat our money also not like that mah. Maybe you trying to cheat those bros who cannot tell the difference bewteen a malaysian and a sporean. Anyway, I am here to expose you and sammi for cheating us. What an idiot...go get a life dude!

hi bro tintin,heard tat you got misunderstanding between sammi and ice,for wat i know is tat ice show u her IC,but u dun believe tat is her IC and u wanted to dash the IC and have a look,is it true?

Acidburn
18-01-2006, 09:06 AM
I am not siding on any side...just want to say the real truth. Ice indeed was a malaysian. I can also tell from the way she speaks in chinese...but I didnt ask her to produce any proof. Only a police officer has the right to ask for people's IC. Maybe is very wrong of bro tintin to request this from her, and she has the right of not showing it to him (unless she is really a singaporean).

End of the day, if you really think she is a malaysian (which I think she is), you can always reject her. But it is really not right for bro chaichai_star or sammi to use a malaysian to tell us that she is a local....as you guys know that there is a wide difference in price for these 2 categories.

aikoN79
18-01-2006, 09:30 AM
I am not siding on any side....

Hmmm.. me also not siding on any side... but got a question hor.... wat if she is a malaysian but on a singapore PR ?? In fact what if a FL is a born Jap but has been staying in SG since she was 3 years old ?? Will that make her a jap or sillyporean ??? :D

Acidburn
18-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Good question....but you ask yourself....how often or even get to encounter this type of scenerio. Or do you have such lobang :D

Hmmm.. me also not siding on any side... but got a question hor.... wat if she is a malaysian but on a singapore PR ?? In fact what if a FL is a born Jap but has been staying in SG since she was 3 years old ?? Will that make her a jap or sillyporean ??? :D

aikoN79
18-01-2006, 09:54 AM
Good question....

Another question : What if a FL is a born jap and she moved to Korea since 3 years old for 10 years. Then migrate to Amercia for another 10 years. Then at the age of 23 moved to Sillipore ?? Does that make her a Jap, Korean, American or Sillyporean ??? :confused:

A Jap-born Korean-speaking with Amercian-Accent Local ??? :confused: What i s the market rate for this kind of species ??

Acidburn
18-01-2006, 10:23 AM
You are getting off topic...wait till you can find these kind of species then you come and talk here :D

Another question : What if a FL is a born jap and she moved to Korea since 3 years old for 10 years. Then migrate to Amercia for another 10 years. Then at the age of 23 moved to Sillipore ?? Does that make her a Jap, Korean, American or Sillyporean ???

A Jap-born Korean-speaking with Amercian-Accent Local ??? :confused: What i s the market rate for this kind of species ??

kefuso
18-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Hmmm.. me also not siding on any side... but got a question hor.... wat if she is a malaysian but on a singapore PR ??

I guess most bros are mindsets are that if born in M'sia and becomes PR or even Sillyporean...right in our mind, they are still considered as M'sian...at least this is how i feel... :)

kefuso
18-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Good news!! promotion on this lovely ice till cny-200/1/60,SAT will be include room,happy bonking~~~~

Local gals with rooms included??? Does it mean that the gal will book the room in advance on our behalf each time we made booking for them or the okt has book the room on a long term basis, i.e each time we book for Ice, all bros will be directed to the same hotel??? :confused:

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 11:23 AM
Local gals with rooms included??? Does it mean that the gal will book the room in advance on our behalf each time we made booking for them or the okt has book the room on a long term basis, i.e each time we book for Ice, all bros will be directed to the same hotel??? :confused:

Room is always included for Sammi's customer....this is what I guess, Kefuso. As for Ice...she is nice although I haven't try her. Sammi as a good lady OKT always offers nice n pretty gals. SO keep your finger cross and bonk..:)

chaichai_star
18-01-2006, 03:30 PM
:D thx bro horny,
sammi say :hmmm,no i dun book the room whole day,infact i will pay for the room for each transit,,tat is equall-180/60/1 for sat..........:D

chaichai_star
20-01-2006, 01:35 AM
hi,bro horny,sammi call me to say thx to u too!!hmmm,i do agree she is a nice lady too,she had no temper kind of lady and her relations is quite good to the gals,only sometimes the locals you guys should know ,MIA LA,FAMILY PROBLEMS LA,BF PROBELMS LA,MOBILE KEEP RINGING DUN ANSWER CALLS,got vit m,haiz jus fark care la,tat is wat the locals behaving now,and this is wat the okt is facing this kind of stupid problems!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

chaichai_star
20-01-2006, 02:00 AM
oh shit,i overlook at tat post man,WELL I HAVE NOT BEEN PROMOTED TO THE TITLE OF IDIOT~~COZ Y,I FARK AND PAY AND I DUN FARK AND RUN,THIS TITLE SUIT THIS KIND OF MAN FNR,HAIZ,WAT A SHAMEFULL BO LANPA MAN,said by the gals,((AIYO,SO UGLY AND OLDMAN STILL WANT TO CHOOSE GALS,SOMEMORE HOW OLD ARH,28yrs old????SURE BO??,HIS HEAD ALSO BALD,OH MY GOD~~~THE GALS LAUGH LIKE HELL,,GONE CASE))!!!!!:D :D

Acidburn
20-01-2006, 09:09 AM
What is this post about? :confused: And you talk like some 12y/o kid man! :D

oh shit,i overlook at tat post man,WELL I HAVE NOT BEEN PROMOTED TO THE TITLE OF IDIOT~~COZ Y,I FARK AND PAY AND I DUN FARK AND RUN,THIS TITLE SUIT THIS KIND OF MAN FNR,HAIZ,WAT A SHAMEFULL BO LANPA MAN,said by the gals,((AIYO,SO UGLY AND OLDMAN STILL WANT TO CHOOSE GALS,SOMEMORE HOW OLD ARH,28yrs old????SURE BO??,HIS HEAD ALSO BALD,OH MY GOD~~~THE GALS LAUGH LIKE HELL,,GONE CASE))!!!!!

aikoN79
20-01-2006, 09:11 AM
What is this post about? :confused: And you talk like some 12y/o kid man! :D

I think he's refering to that TinTin aka Kardon

orangeapples
21-01-2006, 10:18 PM
Ice
Looks
Ice looks like this typical lianish looking girl that you can find at devil’s bar on ladies nights. Definitely not your cup of tea if you are looking for a sweet young thing...I like lians and it has always been one of my dreams to bonk a girl like that. 7-7.5/10

ATTITUDE
I think that Ice was very accommodating from the start. Very friendly and chatty. 7.5/10

BODY
When I first saw Ice naked, I can’t help but feel instantly aroused. I estimate a 33c with nice nipples. She has a rather proportionate butt and nice slender legs. Add to that, a pretty flat stomach and well trimmed pussy (not shaven) 8/10

Foreplay: Catbath /BJ
We started off with her giving me a catbath..licking me from neck downwards….then focusing on my nipples…licking…slurping…then sucking…all this while caressing my dick and playing with my balls..after awhile…she capped me…then began bj…sucking slowly then sucking hard….it would have been way more enjoyable with bbbj but I didn’t request for it and since she already capped.. I jes went with the flow…the bj was pretty decent because the suction is really strong
7.5/10

FJ
FJ started off with me starting on top of her. I had a hard time at first..because firstly she was really tight down below and secondly she did not use any lubricant…so I started pumping her slowly after entry and then gradually increased my speed..it was hard for me…becos when I went faster…I slipped out of her…so I had to be careful and gradual with my strokes..slowly but surely I gained momentum and pumped her harder and faster …it felt really good cos she was really tight and I could feel her vagina walls gripping my dick hard…I continued pumping hard as she moaned loudly…..

I then told her to go on top…she slowly lowered herself onto me….i could feel her tight cunt descending on me….It felt heavenly…..she started riding me….up and down in slow motion then quickening to a faster pace…it felt goddamn good…….the motion and the tight cunt of hers…..
I grabbed her solid pair of tits and fuck it felt fucken firm and soft….n I played with those nipples of hers…which was already erected hard…..what a sight…

We then proceeded to doggy …I slowly inserted my dick into her right cunt of hers…then grab that nice firm ass of hers….n start whacking away……it felt good with my dick entering her tight cunt then my thighs against her long slender legs and my crotch area touching her ass…..i jes continued whacking away …

I then sat down on the edge of the bed and she lowered herself onto me……her ass facing me….what a sight to behold…I held onto her tits as she rode me there and then…..

After awhile, I couldn’t take it anymore…turned her around on the bed…then re-entered her and start thrusting hard and fast in missionary position…Just as I was about to come…I told her ….I was coming…and she suddenly pushed me back.. lowered herself quickly on top of me and then proceeded to ride me hard and fast as I came inside her for a grand finale…totally sextisfied
8.5/10

Damage:
$200 + $30 (room) + $4.30 (Durex featherlight condoms)

Overall: quite sextisfying in my opinion....8/10

RTF:
Maybe…but still a bit on the expensive side.. though affording time for such recreation activities is more of a problem for me.. having to juggle work and my fiancee
I understand about most brothers concern about her not being Singaporean.. but for me…I don’t think nationality is an issue but the quality of the session and the girl.. and I did enjoyed my session greatly.
Btw Ice is also known as Stella under someone else..
Familar Bros shld know who I am referring to.. I was told by Sammi…the day before my session..

Please do not ask me for any contacts.. as this is not my lobang and i havnt been given permission to share this lobang..Instead pls respect the code of conduct and contact threadstarter for contact ...or if you already have Sammi's contact then you can contact Sammi directly to arrange a session..

Once again, please remember that one man's meat may be another's poison so please do not condemn me if you have a different experience from mine. I am jes telling it as it happened from my point of view. Some of you may get better treatment or worse treatment than me....too many variables and reasons why...So dun flame me if u dun get a similar treatment
If you do not like my FR or have any disagreement with it or a different opinion from me..
Please do not flame me ...rather..jes ignore its existence...
Do up my points if you like my FR..

Thanks and Happy CNY to all Bros

chaichai_star
21-01-2006, 11:49 PM
THX ,BRO!!!!
YOU ARE A MAN,wat a so detail FR tat make my cock stand man,i am horny after reading your FR,keke,will up yous pts 2 times,!!!!:D

chaichai_star
23-01-2006, 10:57 AM
ice invite you to hi-tea,lunch,anyone interested????interested party pls pm me your number!!!!:D :D

Superbaby
23-01-2006, 11:07 AM
ice invite you to hi-tea,lunch,anyone interested????interested party pls pm me your number!!!!:D :D
When will be the lunch held? Today or tomorrow?

sohbuckkong
23-01-2006, 11:20 AM
Another question : What if a FL is a born jap and she moved to Korea since 3 years old for 10 years. Then migrate to Amercia for another 10 years. Then at the age of 23 moved to Sillipore ?? Does that make her a Jap, Korean, American or Sillyporean ??? :confused:

In this case, you call her mixed blood and for marketing purposes, you should make her status clear by saying things like "I have a mixed blood who is curently staying in sg doing freelance, etc etc........."

As for the price it all still depends on her looks and service, normally should be around S$130-S$150/hr

chaichai_star
23-01-2006, 03:13 PM
To bro superbaby,anything,up to you,see when you free lor:.....
To bro soh,drop the sublect la,for my info,i jus know tat ice is more chio then KAREN,KATHY,APRIL,CHANEL,PINK,JESS,SAMMI,LEAF,LOSE TO ANGELA,NICOLE,coz this 2 ladies got the height,look and body!!! is worth it,well,u can try your mouth skill to talk to sammi,maybe can lower down to 180!!!!!!!!YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!::eek: :p

WhiteShark
23-01-2006, 03:34 PM
To bro superbaby,anything,up to you,see when you free lor:.....
To bro soh,drop the sublect la,for my info,i jus know tat ice is more chio then KAREN,KATHY,APRIL,CHANEL,PINK,JESS,SAMMI,LEAF,LOSE TO ANGELA,NICOLE,coz this 2 ladies got the height,look and body!!! is worth it,well,u can try your mouth skill to talk to sammi,maybe can lower down to 180!!!!!!!!YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!::eek: :p

Are u sure that Ice is prettier than Karen? Karen is quite pretty. If she is that pretty, think I have to make a call to Sammi... Do u have her picture so that I can take a look?

Titus62
23-01-2006, 11:53 PM

Hmm... interesting. Care to e-mail me [email protected]

chaichai_star
24-01-2006, 02:20 AM
hurry,last 2 days for ice available time slot 2pm,-7pm,she will off duty on thursday onwards,she told me she will off maybe more then 2wks for CNY,,,,,,,:D

RRR9
04-02-2006, 02:32 PM
I met Sammi just before CNY. She is a nice girl to chat with.

Found out that she also does FL herself apart from working like a part-time OKT. She doesn't look bad and is a very friendly lady in her late 20's or something. I must admit I was tempted. But she showed me the photos of her friends Chanel and Nicole. So, I decided to meet Chanel instead (ended up meeting her a few days later though), as Nicole is not working anymore these days.

So, here is a short FR on Chanel:

Looks: 8/10. I like her looks and dress-up. Very much like a OL. No make-up but still look great with long wavy hair. Better than the photo that Sammi showed me.

Body: 158 - 160cm. 34C, 25, 36. Nice legs, though slightly on the short side.

Service: 6/10. She was 45min late due to an earlier booking. She took off her clothes slowly and then I touched her body with her blouse still on. She started moaning, which was quite fake. Then we had shower. Cat bath and BJ were all very short, about 5 - 10 minutes the most altogether. (May be because I switched off the TV while she was having shower.) After that, she wanted me to pump her right away. I went for doggy. She started moaning very loud and again very fake. Soon I turned her over and finished off in missionary style. All in all it was only about 15-20 minutes.

BJ: 6/10. I asked for condom on for BJ (just to play safe). A bit too much suction and a bit of teething.

Damage: $130 + $20 room

RTF: Probably not.

iceburn
04-02-2006, 04:49 PM
NIce to hear that the FR is so details. I enjoy reading it. Well new here so I am taking slow and easy. I too like SG girls. But as they say a good session is all it take. So what if you got a SG Fl and paid her but give you a Lousy job. You paid to enjoy and so most important is enjoy. went KL and tried the Ladies in HC they are not too bad too. Those in JB is just want to hurry and get the job done asap

chaichai_star
04-02-2006, 09:03 PM
thx bro rrr9 for the great FR!!!up you!!!!:D
1 more new fl will be coming up soon,,,,sally25.........2weeks later......and 2 more fl on the striptease dance,be patience.....:p

wayfarer
05-02-2006, 12:27 PM
I met Sammi just before CNY. She is a nice girl to chat with.
Found out that she also does FL herself apart from working like a part-time OKT. She doesn't look bad and is a very friendly lady in her late 20's or something. I must admit I was tempted.

after reading yr FR, will go for Sammi instead. at least got service assurance.

Service: 6/10. She was 45min late due to an earlier booking.....Cat bath and BJ were all very short, about 5 - 10 minutes the most altogether.....After that, she wanted me to pump her right away.....All in all it was only about 15-20 minutes.
BJ: 6/10. I asked for condom on for BJ (just to play safe). A bit too much suction and a bit of teething.

u very kind to give her a 6 for service. I would have rated her 2 for late, short foreplay, no TLC, rush job, bad BJ.

RTF: Probably not.

very sensible not to RTF. sounds like another FL from hell. good FLs deserve to RTF, bad FLs should be given thumbs down. thanks for the FR - won't be throwing hard earned $ away on such FLs.