PDA

View Full Version : A lot of girls molested at countdown parties

medicheng
05-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Women allegedly molested at year-end Orchard Rd party
By Maiyuyi and Yvonne Cheong, Channel NewsAsia

SINGAPORE : The New Year's Eve party along Orchard Road has turned into a nightmare for some female partygoers who have turned to blogs to say they were molested by men who operated in groups.

The women say the molesters used party foam sprays to temporarily blind their victims first.

Police say they received 11 reports of molest alleging the acts took place along Orchard Road that night.

Since then, the police have made eight arrests and confirmed that some used such tactics.

"The first guy sprayed foam spray into my eyes so I was blinded. I was coughing because I sucked the foam in as well. I was so shocked when a second guy grabbed my left breast and a third guy grabbed my right breast," said one victim, an undergraduate.

"A fourth guy actually reached down to my privates and grabbed it as well. It was so horrible and I wanted to cry. But I didn't want them to see I was going to cry so I just screamed and cursed at one of the guys who I saw was running away," she said.

Another victim says foam sprays were used on her as well.

One type of spray used by the molesters, called a ribbon or string spray, can target victims several metres away, catching them by surprise.

Outraged bloggers have started an online petition to ask for aerosol sprays to be banned.

But not all molesters use sprays to outrage their victims' modesty.

"One of them just came up and lifted my skirt. Then another person, I assume it's his friend, uses his handphone to take a video of me under my skirt. I was terrified. I tried to run away but it was a big group. There were 7 or 8 of them so I couldn't do anything about it," said another victim.

She said at least 10 of her girl friends were similarly violated after they were sprayed with foam but most did not make a police report.

"Even if I were to see the same group of men, I wouldn't recognise them," said a third victim.

One of the victims was grateful when some passersby yelled at her molesters.

She said, "Somebody from a distance actually shouted at them, and said 'Hey you, I'm calling the police.' So the men ran away but they were cheering because of what they'd done to me."

Bloggers Channel NewsAsia spoke to say there are hundreds of responses from girls and women at blog sites who say they were molested at the event or at previous countdown parties.

Fellow bloggers who were molested at the Millenium party five years ago are telling their stories because they hope something can be done.

All three victims are alleging that their attackers are foreign nationals.

Police say they have received reports against suspects of various races.

- CNA /ls/ct

this is really too much sia....

xen0n
05-01-2006, 10:50 AM
One of my friends was molested during the NY countdown party as well, and she was molested 5 yrs back as well during a similar festive celebration, but she had kept quiet till today.

Real and extreme desperation, if u asked me. Plus cheap thrill.

SamiHyypia
05-01-2006, 10:59 AM
i can only say one thing...who ask them kam gong go there.....should know there is a big crowd over there and these things will happen one lo...since they took the risk and go there...then now complain....zzzzzz......

aikoN79
05-01-2006, 11:07 AM
Think i should invent and sell those kind of bra that produce high voltage whenever a hand comes in contact. So much so that the guy will be immbolise and lie "dead" on the floor for the police to come pick up.

SamiHyypia
05-01-2006, 11:11 AM
wah...good business idea leh....u know some engineer? then they can invent the pdt and both of us can market the pdt liao.....then we will be rich!!

beck7777
05-01-2006, 11:32 AM
i believed the girl they mentioned about complaining in the blog happen to be my friend.... ya i inderstand how she feel... i witness such things when i go countdowns in my younger days... everyone was pushing around.... and it was super packed... but it's so damn obvious the bangalas were taking the chance just to touch n bang on the girls.... and yes i actually saw one trying to grab a girl's butt! FxxK.... so nearly wanna go up n wack him.... such a disgrace.... esp on a happy occasion like new year... it sucks man.... :mad:

trotter
05-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Think i should invent and sell those kind of bra that produce high voltage whenever a hand comes in contact. So much so that the guy will be immbolise and lie "dead" on the floor for the police to come pick up.

Bro, if police came and saw the guy lie 'dead" on the floor, he could claim he fainted and nothing the police could do since no hardcore evidence...

I would invent a bra or panty that got super absorbant power...once you put your hand on the breast, it will get stuck and cannot be remove...when police came, he can't deny the fact as his hand still stuck on the gal's breast...in fact, if no police nearby, the gal can drag him to the nearest police station and make a report... :rolleyes: kekeke...no way he can deny this...

Imagine this when police see this at the scene of crime:

o o
I<--I
I I
/ \ / \

victim / molester

beck7777
05-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Bro, if police came and saw the guy lie 'dead" on the floor, he could claim he fainted and nothing the police could do since no hardcore evidence...

I would invent a bra or panty that got super absorbant power...once you put your hand on the breast, it will get stuck and cannot be remove...when police came, he can't deny the fact as his hand still stuck on the gal's breast...in fact, if no police nearby, the gal can drag him to the nearest police station and make a report... :rolleyes: kekeke...no way he can deny this...

Imagine this when police see this at the scene of crime:

o o
I<--I
I I
/ \ / \

victim / molester

no girls on earth is gonna wear that bra loh... imagine ganna molest liao still have to let the guy hand stay on her breast for so long... hahaha~

SamiHyypia
05-01-2006, 11:40 AM
yea....those molesters should not be let off...but the girls are partially responsible as well...they jolly well know that these things will happen during insane countdown crowds like christmas and ny...and they still go there so they should not whine when such unfortunate stuff choose to happen on them....same as...you know cigarette harms ur health...so dont whine when u get cancer....i am a smoker myself

aikoN79
05-01-2006, 11:46 AM
no girls on earth is gonna wear that bra loh... imagine ganna molest liao still have to let the guy hand stay on her breast for so long... hahaha~

Agreed. And so pai sey also mah.

If a gal shout molest, the law will normally stand on her side de. Somemore got evidence cos the guy is being eletroculated by the bra. So this concept should work. Can patent this design mah ?? Me gonna be millionair soon ~~~

But then ..... if some passerby or in a huge crowd accidentally touch or brush that part, errmmmm..... u will see many ppl lying on the streets. Or in the case of disco, on the dancefloor.

Not good an idea hor ? :o

beck7777
05-01-2006, 11:47 AM
yea....those molesters should not be let off...but the girls are partially responsible as well...they jolly well know that these things will happen during insane countdown crowds like christmas and ny...and they still go there so they should not whine when such unfortunate stuff choose to happen on them....same as...you know cigarette harms ur health...so dont whine when u get cancer....i am a smoker myself

Bro in a way you are right... though its hard to tell if its intentional but i believe we dun need such incidents... i mean, a touch yes hard to tell but how about a grab on the ass or breast.... we dun need such fxxkers to turn off the girls... i dun wanna go to a countdown party full of molesters n no girls turning up.... just left us guys looking at each other.... well maybe the gays will be happy though... hahaha~~~~

Matthias
05-01-2006, 11:50 AM
they derserve it lar. who ask them go there? so many people sure kena molest one lar. :p dammnit...why i never think of this idea first huh? :rolleyes:

beck7777
05-01-2006, 11:56 AM
they derserve it lar. who ask them go there? so many people sure kena molest one lar. :p dammnit...why i never think of this idea first huh? :rolleyes:

now that's not a nice way to put it loh bro... just imagine it's your sister or gf who ganna... guess you will kill the fxxking molester.....

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 12:54 PM
i can only say one thing...who ask them kam gong go there.....should know there is a big crowd over there and these things will happen one lo...since they took the risk and go there...then now complain....zzzzzz......

Wearing long skirts and spaghetti strips to such congested area? :rolleyes: Think they are just digging their own graves. Saw the blog from xialanxue. She mentioned someone audaciously use his fingers to insert into a ger's private parts. I feel indignant for the victims and call for strong action, but calls to ban aerosol spray is a tad too silly.

Blog's link
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2006/01/ladies-and-gentlemen-i-present-to-you.html

now that's not a nice way to put it loh bro... just imagine it's your sister or gf who ganna... guess you will kill the fxxking molester.....

Why such topics always have such comments?? Why not the girls practiced such preventive measures while partying. To party hard is one thing, to attracts others while wearing stimulating outfits while partying is another. Nobody's stopping the girls from letting their hairs down, but at least accompany by male friends, equipped with whistle or somthing like this lah.

kuching
05-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Wearing long skirts and spaghetti strips to such congested area? :rolleyes: Think they are just digging their own graves. Saw the blog from xialanxue. She mentioned someone audaciously use his fingers to insert into a ger's private parts. I feel indignant for the victims and call for strong action, but calls to ban aerosol spray is a tad too silly.

Blog's link
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2006/01/ladies-and-gentlemen-i-present-to-you.html

i totally agree bro ........they should wear jeans lah n t shirts or maybe wrap up like bachang ...wear sexy sexy wut to do sure got perverts n molester ard .......some gers wear low low longkang deep deep n short short mini ...dig your own grave lor ...best best stay home lah kakakaka

but the i feel sorry for all this gers and should bring these molesters to justice

beck7777
05-01-2006, 01:19 PM
Why such topics always have such comments?? Why not the girls practiced such preventive measures while partying. To party hard is one thing, to attracts others while wearing stimulating outfits while partying is another. Nobody's stopping the girls from letting their hairs down, but at least accompany by male friends, equipped with whistle or somthing like this lah.[/QUOTE]

As a guy, its easy for you n me to say like that... whistle? who is gonna listen to whislte when you are in the crowd? in fact i thought whisltes are usually part of the 'goodies' given out for parties/countdown....

Of cos i feel everyone got their view.... and i do believe the girls should do some precaution.... but when things go to the extreme no amount of prevention will help...

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 01:32 PM
Why such topics always have such comments?? Why not the girls practiced such preventive measures while partying. To party hard is one thing, to attracts others while wearing stimulating outfits while partying is another. Nobody's stopping the girls from letting their hairs down, but at least accompany by male friends, equipped with whistle or somthing like this lah.

As a guy, its easy for you n me to say like that... whistle? who is gonna listen to whislte when you are in the crowd? in fact i thought whisltes are usually part of the 'goodies' given out for parties/countdown....

Of cos i feel everyone got their view.... and i do believe the girls should do some precaution.... but when things go to the extreme no amount of prevention will help...

Becks, are you sister? :) Of course I know it's not easy, but I do not also that mean talk is cheap either. I doubt the authorities will ban such parties also, unless they received a chorus of disapproval from the public. Even in disco, such incident will bound to happen too. What I can say is observe the crowd first before you squeeze you way into it lor. Not necessary must squeeze pass the congested crowds, or form human dragons mah. Gone were the days liao lor. You wanna enjoy, at least see surrounding first. Esp. in such main event, it attracted all walks of life. :)

beck7777
05-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Becks, are you sister? :) Of course I know it's not easy, but I do not also that mean talk is cheap either. I doubt the authorities will ban such parties also, unless they received a chorus of disapproval from the public. Even in disco, such incident will bound to happen too. What I can say is observe the crowd first before you squeeze you way into it lor. Not necessary must squeeze pass the congested crowds, or form human dragons mah. Gone were the days liao lor. You wanna enjoy, at least see surrounding first. Esp. in such main event, it attracted all walks of life. :)

Yo Rof i'm no sister (and yes just like u say "why are there always such comments?" and i expected something like this from you) but it happened to many of my friends... yah 1 or 2 of them are asking for it but most of them were dressed decently and were careful.... yet it still happen to them... not only the recent countdown... past few years.... and it sucks to hear such things...

Mayb u feel nothing... mayb it wun happen to you or anyone u know.... if they have to go through so much trouble just to have fun i feel it's a sag thing... esp in country like ours.....

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Yo Rof i'm no sister (and yes just like u say "why are there always such comments?" and i expected something like this from you) but it happened to many of my friends... yah 1 or 2 of them are asking for it but most of them were dressed decently and were careful.... yet it still happen to them... not only the recent countdown... past few years.... and it sucks to hear such things...

Mayb u feel nothing... mayb it wun happen to you or anyone u know.... if they have to go through so much trouble just to have fun i feel it's a sag thing... esp in country like ours.....

Bro, to you statement in bold, quite sadly but it is true. You should know how "constrain" we are, living in SGP, like a box. One does not always think that something must happened to oneself before oneself to be repentant. He or she can learn from others mistake. As for me, I won't encourage my frds, youngest sister, my wife, or her frds to go. Because I do not want such things happened to them, I relate past ugly groping incident to them. That's why lesser molest case being reported. :D

Lastly, I feel sorry for you female friends who have suffered such unhappy incident, regardless of what they are wearing. Hope such things won't hamper your friends' spirit to party again.

beck7777
05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Rof|maoxz]Bro, to you statement in bold, quite sadly but it is true. You should know how "constrain" we are, living in SGP, like a box. One does not always think that something must happened to oneself before oneself to be repentant. He or she can learn from others mistake. As for me, I won't encourage my frds, youngest sister, my wife, or her frds to go. Because I do not want such things happened to them, I relate past ugly groping incident to them. That's why lesser molest case being reported. :D

Yeah it sucks to have such things happening.... hopefully such case will see a decrease in near future....

beck7777
05-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Lastly, I feel sorry for you female friends who have suffered such unhappy incident, regardless of what they are wearing. Hope such things won't hamper your friends' spirit to party again.

Yeah thanks for your concern bro.. cheers!!

SamiHyypia
05-01-2006, 02:03 PM
wah..bro rofl....u damn right.... these girls go such countdowns is like asking for it la...its almost as good as u put ur wallet on the coffeeshop table then u go in toilet.....zzzzz the xiaxue is just a bimbo putting up a front nia...

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 02:19 PM
wah..bro rofl....u damn right.... these girls go such countdowns is like asking for it la...its almost as good as u put ur wallet on the coffeeshop table then u go in toilet.....zzzzz the xiaxue is just a bimbo putting up a front nia...

Haiz... let's just hope that this problem can arrest the social problems of the FTs'. As for xialanxue, she's just gaining bad publicity lah. Good or bad comments also consider one view count mah. She objected why women spent $$ of make-ups, comestic products. But just look at her face, so bloody thick, dun know whether is it cement or what? Saw her in the mediacock's U channel in a talkshow, sit down there like a clown, speaks half past six chinese. Diam diam thru'out the show, but talk so big in her blog. In her blog, talk is really cheap!! :D

laodi123456789
05-01-2006, 02:30 PM
I guess it substantiates the fear many women feel when walking through little India on the weekends.

I wonder if this is a common thing in South Asia, women getting molested by South Asians in crowded areas, but its kept out of the public eye, or is the Orchard road foam party a special case - since the foregn national workers do not have family here?

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 02:36 PM
I guess it substantiates the fear many women feel when walking through little India on the weekends.

I wonder if this is a common thing in South Asia, women getting molested by South Asians in crowded areas, but its kept out of the public eye, or is the Orchard road foam party a special case - since the foregn national workers do not have family here?

The case reported that FTs maybe the main culprit. Any local samsters got any FR to share boh? Like the gers unknowingly pressed onto you? :D

beck7777
05-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Haiz... let's just hope that this problem can arrest the social problems of the FTs'. As for xialanxue, she's just gaining bad publicity lah. Good or bad comments also consider one view count mah. She objected why women spent $$ of make-ups, comestic products. But just look at her face, so bloody thick, dun know whether is it cement or what? Saw her in the mediacock's U channel in a talkshow, sit down there like a clown, speaks half past six chinese. Diam diam thru'out the show, but talk so big in her blog. In her blog, talk is really cheap!! :D

wow change target to xiaxue liao? haha... she is one i cant stand oso.... look at how she handle the dawn yeo case.... i believe she is just plain jealous that dawn was prettier than her.... read her blog a few times.... cant believe some comments she actually dare to make... but then each have their own views... i just read it with a pinch of salt....

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 03:03 PM
wow change target to xiaxue liao? haha... she is one i cant stand oso.... look at how she handle the dawn yeo case.... i believe she is just plain jealous that dawn was prettier than her.... read her blog a few times.... cant believe some comments she actually dare to make... but then each have their own views... i just read it with a pinch of salt....

She can disagree with anyone, but why so many fuck words?? Very bad taste. :mad:

SamiHyypia
05-01-2006, 03:08 PM
wah...u still read ah..i dont even read lo....to me...both dawn and xue are just attention grabbers la....one do cosmetic surgery to get what she wants...the other one is just a plain air head lo....but both bonkable leh....but must bonk very hard...then shiok..hehe:D

laodi123456789
05-01-2006, 03:15 PM
She can disagree with anyone, but why so many fuck words?? Very bad taste. :mad:

Fuck Ya, how fucking dare she fucking use all those fucking fuck words

fuckity fuck I just need to fuck every fucking day! :)

Rof|maoxz
05-01-2006, 03:19 PM
wah...u still read ah..i dont even read lo....to me...both dawn and xue are just attention grabbers la....one do cosmetic surgery to get what she wants...the other one is just a plain air head lo....but both bonkable leh....but must bonk very hard...then shiok..hehe:D

Of course lah, you horny gentleman mah. :D

whitegals
05-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Report police no use one lah. I remember quite a few years ago, was with my then gf at a Swing Singapore event, also on Orchard Road. I left her alone and went into a 7-11 to buy something, can't remember what, I think CD.

Anyway, some angmo approached her thinking she is FL and asked her how much. After telling him nicely to Fcuk off, he started touching her while 2 of his friends started restraining her. The thing is none of the passer bys did anything to stop them, all just stood there to kua hee.

When I came out, damn pissed off, jumped in there and started whacking them. My gf pointed at the one man who touched her and I dragged him to the floor and kicked the crap out of him. Later I got arrested and kena served a warning for fighting in public. OK fair enough, I took the law into my own hands, but as for the ang mo who touched my gf? Let off due to lack of evidence. KNNBCCB! :mad:

Shazam
05-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Report police no use one lah. I remember quite a few years ago, was with my then gf at a Swing Singapore event, also on Orchard Road. I left her alone and went into a 7-11 to buy something, can't remember what, I think CD.

Anyway, some angmo approached her thinking she is FL and asked her how much. After telling him nicely to Fcuk off, he started touching her while 2 of his friends started restraining her. The thing is none of the passer bys did anything to stop them, all just stood there to kua hee.

When I came out, damn pissed off, jumped in there and started whacking them. My gf pointed at the one man who touched her and I dragged him to the floor and kicked the crap out of him. Later I got arrested and kena served a warning for fighting in public. OK fair enough, I took the law into my own hands, but as for the ang mo who touched my gf? Let off due to lack of evidence. KNNBCCB! :mad:

Caucasians go anywhere are always kings even in our OWN country call Singapore.
Like Jack Neo once said:"If we migrate to other countries,we can only be concubines(second rate citizens),in our OWN country,we are also concubines".....hahaha

The_Unrepentant
05-01-2006, 10:13 PM
When I came out, damn pissed off, jumped in there and started whacking them. My gf pointed at the one man who touched her and I dragged him to the floor and kicked the crap out of him. Later I got arrested and kena served a warning for fighting in public. OK fair enough, I took the law into my own hands, but as for the ang mo who touched my gf? Let off due to lack of evidence. KNNBCCB!

Please lah.U just got a warning.If u try hitting ppl for nothing u think u will just get a warning meh?:eek:

The police also know tat's y they let u off with a warning.;) Wa u so power.U 1 ppl can fight off 3.U ninja doh is it?

whitegals
05-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Please lah.U just got a warning.If u try hitting ppl for nothing u think u will just get a warning meh?:eek:

The police also know tat's y they let u off with a warning.;) Wa u so power.U 1 ppl can fight off 3.U ninja doh is it?

Kena fined $350 also, but no criminal record, as what the sergeant said to me, this is only a warning.

Lidat you can say hit people for nothing ah? I'm not ninja or judo expert, i'm only trying to protect my gal. Any other brudder in here would do the same I'm sure.

beck7777
05-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Kena fined $350 also, but no criminal record, as what the sergeant said to me, this is only a warning.

Lidat you can say hit people for nothing ah? I'm not ninja or judo expert, i'm only trying to protect my gal. Any other brudder in here would do the same I'm sure.

yeah man... dun say 3.. 30 i oso wack... wun care can fight them all anot.... no normal guy with pride will allow their gals to go through such shit....

HOWITZER 155MM
06-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Well I think this must be the second incident. If my memories are correct, it was reported that 2 or 3 girls were blinded and molested by a few guys at dawn after a nite of merrymaking in Orchard Road (New Year 2005):cool: . The incident took place out Orchard MRT station. Well could be the same culprits. Theirs clothings were ripped and breasts were squeezed. Although Singapore has low crime rate, there will always be some opportunists.

aikoN79
06-01-2006, 12:28 AM
Ok.. the next event... get a few of us Samsters... crossdress... must make it big big round firm and juicy ~~ Go there, wait for ppl to squeeze... and ................... GOTCHA !!! u r on candid camera !!! then hand over to police. :D

sainty
06-01-2006, 01:10 AM
lol i don pity those blanglah.. saw them molestin a female.. then i and my fren walk there then we spray foam and those strings? right in their face la then some pushed them ahahah damn funny la.. serve them assholes right

whitegals
06-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Well I think this must be the second incident. If my memories are correct, it was reported that 2 or 3 girls were blinded and molested by a few guys at dawn after a nite of merrymaking in Orchard Road (New Year 2005):cool: . The incident took place out Orchard MRT station. Well could be the same culprits. Theirs clothings were ripped and breasts were squeezed. Although Singapore has low crime rate, there will always be some opportunists.

Is mainly becos nobody dare to stand up to them. Either dun dare or can't be bothered, not happening to me so why I care attitude. Mainly these people have had their own way for too long so think they're to be treated special that's why can try anything.

Even here in their own country, they give me any shit also i whack. :mad:

hotarrow1
06-01-2006, 03:23 AM

Well said! These girls bloody know that there's crocodiles in the river and yet still put on sexy bikinis and jump into it....:confused:

Serve them right! So old already (know how to fuck) and yet dun know how to think.....:mad:

Jugs
06-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Ok.. the next event... get a few of us Samsters... crossdress... must make it big big round firm and juicy ~~ Go there, wait for ppl to squeeze... and ................... GOTCHA !!! u r on candid camera !!! then hand over to police.

Ha..! bro aiko, good plan

but yea,, bloody hell.....:mad: to think some fucking losers molesting girls during these happy times,, really deserved to be whacked.!

As men, we should protect our lovely gf.
even if its other girls, other guys' gf, also must help help protect what..
ya, imagine the victims r ur loved ones... if we fellow singyporeans dun help..
how can??

some foreigners i encountered do show disrespect to local girls, thinking they r free meals or what!
but grls here should also mind their behaviours. som angmoh guys with big egos really think they can do anything here ,, why? cos we r small south-east asian country??

:mad: FIGHT FIGHT !!!

yanki1
06-01-2006, 09:20 AM
Caucasians go anywhere are always kings even in our OWN country call Singapore.
Like Jack Neo once said:"If we migrate to other countries,we can only be concubines(second rate citizens),in our OWN country,we are also concubines".....hahaha

haha this is a gd one i agreed.:p

SamiHyypia
06-01-2006, 10:08 AM
you cant blame angmohs having big ego..cause we always have pple sucking up to them....foreign talent this and that...for me personally, i think if all these expats can make it back at their home, why would they want to come here? Silly pore is one of the country in the world that has the most low pay.macdonald stuff here earns roughly frm 2 bucks to 3 bucks per hr...aussie mcdonald stuff earns aussie 10 -12 bucks per hr.that is because alot of other countries have a minimum salary requirement and sillypore does not have.so to me, most of these so called angmoh foreign talent are rejects from their home country..thats why come sillypore...but too bad our govt likes them...even our girls think they are a notch better than locals and they practically flock to the angmohs.Got free meal who dont want right??(some locals really suck la) so cant blame them for treating us like a class lower than them.(some angmohs are nice la). I really think singaporean girls getting more and more cmi...in terms of mentality.think they getting too much protection from parents since young..old liao got government take care of them...divorce still got alimony..even if husband didnt steal eat outside..WTF!! No wonder pampered lah!

Niceman
06-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Yup agreed,
One Word -Sad !!!!
Sillyporean dun live in the real world, thinking govt is always right.
1 5Rm HDB cost only $50,000, and sold to us at $300K-$400K, and still say heavily subsidies.
:mad:

EatNDrink
06-01-2006, 10:27 AM
i believe it takes two hands to clap .. firstly those gals must ve dressed up until guys see liao nose bleed .. their clothings seems to be giving the men a signal, 'molest me please.' hahaha .. if they are so scare of being molest, they should not go lah ..:D

EatNDrink
06-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Yup agreed,
One Word -Sad !!!!
Sillyporean dun live in the real world, thinking govt is always right.
1 5Rm HDB cost only $50,000, and sold to us at $300K-$400K, and still say heavily subsidies.
:mad:

Bro .. dun like that say our government ok? u smart u become government lah .. in singapore one thing we have to be thankful is that our government is still consider upright and clean .. u go other countries, got cheap house lah .. but come with 'free gifts' lor .. bomb, chao, etc .. today u buy the house, tomorrow a joker come and bomb it .. no more :D and then the government can only say three words to u .. 'i m sorry' ..

beck7777
06-01-2006, 12:01 PM
yo bros best is dun discuss abt government so openly... u never noe what you gonna get.... :(

Niceman
06-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Bro...aiyo, is that after all these years of opening up my mind and eyes, then I see more things. Used to be a strong MIW supporter, but once I got to know what's going on, I pui pui.

Clean? Upright? never know till all things "surfaced" I even know who will be the casino operator even before the the debate.

Anyway, this is the wrong forum liao, all these are coffeeshop talks, nothing only sex but sex...lol

:(

beck7777
06-01-2006, 12:53 PM
Bro...aiyo, is that after all these years of opening up my mind and eyes, then I see more things. Used to be a strong MIW supporter, but once I got to know what's going on, I pui pui.

Clean? Upright? never know till all things "surfaced" I even know who will be the casino operator even before the the debate.

Anyway, this is the wrong forum liao, all these are coffeeshop talks, nothing only sex but sex...lol

:(

yeah! we should talk about sex n babes!!!!!!!!!!!

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 01:59 PM
I think the problem lies not in molesting, but rather the use of a weapon, in this case, the spray, to incapacitate the victims... Ladies are partly to blame, but I dun think this happen to just provocatively dressed women, could be just gers wearing jeans and Tshirts. If without weapon or spray, they will not dare to do it one i am sure. I mean, most bros have copped a feel in a crowd... but to incapacitate the girl and assault her so blatantly is too much. If they get away with this, more serious crimes are just around the corner.

whitegals
06-01-2006, 06:37 PM
Personally,

I think gals should not be subjected to being abused in any way irregardless of how they're dressed. True some gals dress in skimpy clothing to attract attention, that's cos they mainly have a low self esteem and need to rely on a top with a plunging neckline or just really enjoy all the attention (and mabbe a few free drinks).

No gal asks to be molested or raped.

If I had a nice bod with well defined muscles and pecs, I'd want to wear tight tight T-shirts, but I wouldn't like it if CMI gals or really fat ones came up to me and started grabbing my balls. :mad:

davsoo
06-01-2006, 07:00 PM
bro SamiHyypia, greetings.

well said about these foreign talents. It is a case of same goods sell in different place commanding different values.

but then there are cases where big bosses who like to employ angmo not because they are good but because they can derived the satisfaction of commanding them around. angmo so. i tell you one you cannot say two.

as for Singapore gal, i think there is better choice in china. singapore boy go to china also value inflate a lot. in china you can find many gals that looks are much better then our so call tv star and very obedient too.

so in time to come, maybe, singapore gal go for angmo, singapore boy go for china beauty. so to each his own ma. of course our indian friends can go india la.

the real foreign talent are those unpolish gem that is currently studying in qinghua, shanghai uni etc. those are cheap and good and really can make a different.

have a nice week end everyone.

whitegals
06-01-2006, 08:17 PM

Bro,

You invent that bra, we all jialut ah! Wait my gf wear one then forgot to turn off I go exploring boh tai boh chi kena wake up police looking at me! :confused:

HOWITZER 155MM
06-01-2006, 10:27 PM
I read in Wan Bao/Chinese evening paper that one of the girls were fingered by the culprits.

As for the issue of foreign talent, I totally agree with bro that if they can make it big at home, they wouldn't be here. The only reason they are here is because of their skin colour. Too bad Sillypore being so ignorant is attracting all the foreign trash and treating them like gold. Lament locally bred Singaporeans. Our livelihood is sold.

Hooters666
07-01-2006, 12:27 AM

I salute your action. Bloody ang mo fuckers. I think the police also know what you did was righteous in gentlmen context but legit not on paper.

dalps
07-01-2006, 01:22 AM
well, as alot of guys hv said, its stupid of those girls to dress short skirts n cover very little. crowded places sure kena one....

but if i see ang moh or any bangla do it, i wil sure shout at them n tell others around, may we can whack them or catch them to hand over to police.

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 09:08 AM
Talking about countdown, I had my exprience but that was something bad.

I was serving my last duty as Ambulance Driver for SAF before ROD and SAF was supporting full force in tghe 1999/ 2000 countdown. On New Year eve we move out but if I not wrong alot of drivers had weapons in their vechicle in case of emergany (I saw a driver with parang).

During that time saw a few fight and most of them involved Bangala, best is when a group of bangala was assulted by 4 guys. Police babodo and SAF drivers refused to take them to hospital.

I don know about this year cause I refuse to attend any countdown and was actually sleeping my way to 2006.

Oak

EatNDrink
07-01-2006, 09:59 AM
yo bros best is dun discuss abt government so openly... u never noe what you gonna get.... :(

bro .. thanks for ur advice, i sure know what i will get .. points deducted :D

beck7777
07-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Talking about countdown, I had my exprience but that was something bad.

I was serving my last duty as Ambulance Driver for SAF before ROD and SAF was supporting full force in tghe 1999/ 2000 countdown. On New Year eve we move out but if I not wrong alot of drivers had weapons in their vechicle in case of emergany (I saw a driver with parang).

During that time saw a few fight and most of them involved Bangala, best is when a group of bangala was assulted by 4 guys. Police babodo and SAF drivers refused to take them to hospital.

I don know about this year cause I refuse to attend any countdown and was actually sleeping my way to 2006.

Oak

tink that is racist... but then have to say sometimes they ask for it....

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 10:25 AM
tink that is racist... but then have to say sometimes they ask for it....

Well during that time we understand that there are a few kind of people out there for countdown, the ugly, the good and the bad.

The ugly will try their luck as usually they do not have money and the only console they have are cheap thrill.

The good is usually the people who stand up to fight against the ugly, they usually is the hero who saves the day.

The bad is when you have looks, money and all the goodies that befalls upon the man. Bascially these kind of people will be molested and they are proud to be molested.

For another information and fact is my brother call me to say that his GF was molested by 4 Bangala and then 8 of them started to assult these 4 end of the day my ambulance duty was so screwed up casuse I have to go over with another 5 guys to whack the hell out of these ugly people.

The police on duty that day are mostly reservice and best is they know wat they will be expecting. So most of them babodo and don give a hoot about what will happen.

Oak

uglyrabbit28
07-01-2006, 10:28 AM
the reason why this is all happening is because singaporeans are bloody cowards! How many times have we seen on the news that people are being stabbed and beaten to death in a crowded area and no one actually helped!!! I personally feel that government can only do that much... police can only do that much... it all voice down to the community effort to bring all this bastards to justice.

Now that people can molest in Broad day light and feel cocky about it... what has this world become of? What has this bastard think of singapore already? That Singaporeans bo Chap when they see dangers and trouble.. that is why they have the Liberty to do what they want... Imagine now you are reading this and pissed off.. What if the thing happens to your GF, wife or your close Gal friends...

Of course i believe there are still kind hearted brother around who will stand up and defend whenever people are taken advantage.... but i think this "kampong village commerade spirit" should be strengthen especially in this urban city of ours....

Jus my few cents worth.

laodi123456789
07-01-2006, 11:03 AM
the reason why this is all happening is because singaporeans are bloody cowards! How many times have we seen on the news that people are being stabbed and beaten to death in a crowded area and no one actually helped!!!

This is interesting, but I dun think this is a case of cowardice. A few decades ago in NYC there weas a serious of rape murder in some public area. The vicitms screamed quite loudly and a number of people heard the screams but did nothing.

The American media kicked up a big fuss over the incidents calling Americans uncaring and how they lost all their humanity blah blah. A social study was condicted at a later date and used this as an example to support their thesis.

The thesis was that people didn't help because they felt other people would help. So you hear the scream but its ok because someone else will manage the situation. If you are in a situation where there is only you then you are much more likely to help than if you are in a crowd situation. Likewise its difficult to offer senior citizens your seat in a train.. what happens if someone else offers at the same time wasted your effort OR someone else will help the senior citizen.. I am just one of many

This is probably why you get funny stuff happening in these crowded situations and no one helps. Its not cowardice or lack of care.. it is "someone else will take care of it"

uglyrabbit28
07-01-2006, 11:46 AM
This is probably why you get funny stuff happening in these crowded situations and no one helps. Its not cowardice or lack of care.. it is "someone else will take care of it"[/QUOTE]

Yes I agree.. but partly.. this can be one of the reason why people do not help also.. the other reason could be also that people are jus not interested.. and concern.... thinking that someone will take care of it is because even before reaching that stage.. they have an element of fear.. and that actually leads you to coming with thoughts of thinking people will help.. studies are done by individuals sometimes without reliable resources and sometimes based on personal perceptions.... it is only a case study... sometimes it does not apply for all situations... Psychology is a very complex thing... and it has many studies to support different behaviours.

beck7777
07-01-2006, 11:56 AM
itz an never ending topic... just hope something will be done by someone....

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 12:00 PM
I have learn this while I am attached overseas, you really have to depend on where you are. If you r in a stranger land and would you extend out a helping hand? Since Singapore now accept a lot of forgein talents do you think it is also part of their social culture?

If you are saying that Singaporean have gone nasty or not caring anymore you might be wrong in a big way, I was back for New Year and there is one incident that really warm me up. A Malaysian Motor got into a accident and was lying on the floor in Yishun, I was about to go over when I saw a few youngster went over to help him up some even directed the traffic for the safety of that unknown man.

For this action I applause to the fast respondse of the youngsters, the place that I am in now is worst if anyone is to get into accident you will see a group of people gathering but none r helping and best is they will discuss what the fuck happen and see free show. So who says that Singaporean have lost the touch or is it that most have not seen much of the world to make such small comments?

I also noticed that yes I admit some Singaporean r a tab too much in complaining, y should u when you don know how people in other part of the world is living?

Hope that I may not be too harsh.

Oak

Rof|maoxz
07-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Hope that I may not be too harsh.

Oak

How are you, my friend. :)

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 12:11 PM
How are you, my friend. :)

Hey many thanks for your kind help, I was back in Singapore and boy I thought 10 days was too long for my trip. I use to see Singapore as small and boring but now I know 10 days I can never complete Singapore (The local ways), missed being back there.

So u also back to Hell?

Oak

Rof|maoxz
07-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey many thanks for your kind help, I was back in Singapore and boy I thought 10 days was too long for my trip. I use to see Singapore as small and boring but now I know 10 days I can never complete Singapore (The local ways), missed being back there.

So u also back to Hell?

Oak

Yes. I'm back after 3 days of break. Will be gg back to wife's hometown of fujian this coming CNY, drop her off for few days, while I will travel to hubei to meet some friends. :)

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 12:27 PM
Yes. I'm back after 3 days of break. Will be gg back to wife's hometown of fujian this coming CNY, drop her off for few days, while I will travel to hubei to meet some friends. :)

Yes Hubei, reminds me of ancient times...... Hey wake up (I tell myself), Hubei is a nice place but it is a tab too cold to be up there during this time... So u will be visiting ur? Friend or ex flame? Both have near tones mate....

Anyway I have not thanks you for the valuable info that you have bestowed to me, which part of China u in? Maybe can meet up?

Oak

Rof|maoxz
07-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Yes Hubei, reminds me of ancient times...... Hey wake up (I tell myself), Hubei is a nice place but it is a tab too cold to be up there during this time... So u will be visiting ur? Friend or ex flame? Both have near tones mate....

Anyway I have not thanks you for the valuable info that you have bestowed to me, which part of China u in? Maybe can meet up?

Oak

Need to confirm the address from friend first, not "friend" hor. :) So where will you be in?

oakleyeug
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Need to confirm the address from friend first, not "friend" hor. :) So where will you be in?

I might be heading to Thailand for interview for a new job... Not too confirmed yet at the moment, but I will definatly be in China for my Chinese New Year too much of a fuss to go back to Singapore....

Rof|maoxz
07-01-2006, 12:55 PM
I might be heading to Thailand for interview for a new job... Not too confirmed yet at the moment, but I will definatly be in China for my Chinese New Year too much of a fuss to go back to Singapore....

Will keep you posted of my whereabout. Anyway we are off-topic liao. :p

Hurricanz
07-01-2006, 05:54 PM
anyway nwadays, singaporeans scare trouble, all dunwan to help...jus wan to see onli....like my fren who has a bike accident at BKE PIE exit 1, all cars jus slow down and see n no one bothers to help..finally only 1 ang mo guy n his wife came help...i was like WTF, singaporeanaas jus wan see show.,...tat is y countdown parties, alot of gals get molested and no one help...

youngboy99
07-01-2006, 09:23 PM
if those CB banglah came well prepared and were hell bent on touching some breasts and butt that night, no amount of preparation would save the girls from being victims of such molestations.

mrfireball59
07-01-2006, 09:32 PM
haha interesting, but what if it back fire and immbolise the gal and she lay on the floor waiting for guys for pick her up :D

aikoN79
07-01-2006, 10:05 PM
haha interesting, but what if it back fire and immbolise the gal and she lay on the floor waiting for guys for pick her up :D

Easy. There will be an insulator on in the inside of the bra so the gal will not be electrocuted. :D

Ok next question pls.....

beck7777
07-01-2006, 10:36 PM
Easy. There will be an insulator on in the inside of the bra so the gal will not be electrocuted. :D

good ans... cant believe such question were ask.... but nice try from fireball bro...

sexytoy.com.sg
08-01-2006, 01:15 AM
My gal friend was molested at the swing many years ago. I saw a bagala trying to touch her butt for the second time. I gave him a hard punch on the eye/face right away and shouted molester and many guys join in to teach him a lesson before turning him to the police.

beck7777
08-01-2006, 01:21 AM
My gal friend was molested at the swing many years ago. I saw a bagala trying to touch her butt for the second time. I gave him a hard punch on the eye/face right away and shouted molester and many guys join in to teach him a lesson before turning him to the police.

Damn why i dun have chances like that to wack them... some really deserved to be kick in the ass....

TheFallenOne
08-01-2006, 02:32 AM
Remembered was at sentosa foam party few years back.

This angmoh try to rub rub this chick in bikini in the crowd.
The girl suddenly turn around one tight slap across.

Angmoh snooked :D

geylangbonker
08-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Remembered was at sentosa foam party few years back.

This angmoh try to rub rub this chick in bikini in the crowd.
The girl suddenly turn around one tight slap across.

Angmoh snooked :D

Ha ha! At least she got a chance to slap the ang mo kau but this girls who are
molested are not so lucky...didn;t even see their faces!I predict this group of prank molesters had already pre-planned to deploy the plot before the countdown party!ppls at around them at that time of the party should be aware of the incident......too bad no one bothered to help.......?If not can stop them from moving on to molest others......our young singaporeans are just too "kia si" not like my teenhood time all bros really "lu jian bu ping...bao tao xiang zhu".If happened at my time with a gang of bros....i make sure they
become "snake" on the ground!!!

HOWITZER 155MM
08-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Well they got away in 2005 and 2006. I guess they will push their luck in 2007. Who knows the culprits may not be contented with just molestation. They may plan something big like bonking. So to all girls who are attending countdown party end of this year. Safter to have a male kakis along. :cool:

TheFallenOne
08-01-2006, 03:14 AM
or also can also wrap yourself until like bah zhang.

confirm no one disturb you. :p

lovedoggie
08-01-2006, 03:52 AM
Why do you think girls wear sexy/revealing clothing? Most of the time i also dun understand, but i guess girls sometime really wants some extra attention from guys. Stare and glimpse from guys strangers make them feel "Song". In other words, they are just looking forward to be molested and when that happen they will kick up a big fuss drawign everyone attention (Girls think once they are molested or watever, it prove they are attractive). They will begin whinning, crying using their sweet but slutty voices. It just like when u are young and got beaten by dad, you cry out exceptionally loud in the presence of your mum seeking sympathy.

So my conclusion? They deserve to be molested or even bonked in all the bangala styles. Finished. :mad:

TheChosenOne
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Why do you think girls wear sexy/revealing clothing? Most of the time i also dun understand, but i guess girls sometime really wants some extra attention from guys. Stare and glimpse from guys strangers make them feel "Song". In other words, they are just looking forward to be molested and when that happen they will kick up a big fuss drawign everyone attention (Girls think once they are molested or watever, it prove they are attractive). They will begin whinning, crying using their sweet but slutty voices. It just like when u are young and got beaten by dad, you cry out exceptionally loud in the presence of your mum seeking sympathy.

So my conclusion? They deserve to be molested or even bonked in all the bangala styles. Finished. :mad:

and does that includes your sister or mother?:D

TheChosenOne
08-01-2006, 12:19 PM

thts great, give a man a tiger!!:D

Caine
08-01-2006, 12:35 PM
yo...

after looking thru all the replies..
this is what i have to say.

no matter how the gals dress: revealing, stripes.....
when they are being touched or molested, even thought we dont know them, i strongly believe we all should helped one another... get hold of the culprits, report police...

do not hold laws into our own hands: let the police handle them lawfully.

if possible, ask the gals to testify too.
ask them not to be scared.

we have to be strong at times when we needed to.

Rof|maoxz
08-01-2006, 02:18 PM
Easy. There will be an insulator on in the inside of the bra so the gal will not be electrocuted.

Good. At the same time the electric current might offer a good "electric message" for bust enlargement. :p

So my conclusion? They deserve to be molested or even bonked in all the bangala styles. Finished.

Yes, they dressed well to attract the opposite sex. But they do not deserve to be treated this way. I disagree with you. -1. :cool:

beck7777
08-01-2006, 03:37 PM

I think today report in the newpaper should stop comments like these...
If they wun even let a 44 year old malay lady in tudang off i think it got nothing to do with dress code.. of cos those wear lesser will be prime target but you telling me a lady in tudang have sex appeal to you?! Its just that they are going for cheap thrills.... but its shocking to read that even Sporeans were caught... Shame... So i believe we should first look at oursleves before pointing fingers at others... (As in bangala or what)... And true, girls wear sexy is for us guys to see but that is no reasons that they deserved to be molested....

catchnoball
08-01-2006, 03:49 PM
I suggest when next time there a party countdown. The Police will station plain clothes enforcement officers along the street to keep the peace. So that everyone can have a great time, anyway isn't it the police job.