PDA

View Full Version : Spa along Kembangan

elvix
16-10-2014, 12:13 AM
previously went to this Kidney mee sua along east side. parked way further down as it was packed. then when walking back spotted this Spa that look suspiciously promising for Happy ending. Located beside a motor shop.

the next day went back and went in. Counter lady was a Late 50s. was skeptical but i heard a very sweet voice speaking inside so i paid and went in. Horrible mistake done. another old auntie , sounding local, came in.

Throughout the whole session, she was :
1) very roughly handling my body,
2) have extremely rough hands so my whole body was feeling uncomfortable more then smoothing
3) spam alot of oil then wipe it off again.
4) a hard pianist ( rubbing and rubbing over and over again but hit none of the aching spots - and i mean NONE )
5) not systematic kind of massage - one second right hand then next left hand then leg then hand etc.. more like hopping around and massaging aimlessly.
6) was very irritated and when GQ popped out, i said " no mood at all". she then followed by a 1 min express massage then walked out of the room.

Massage was $50/hr . but i only gotten 45 mins.
started at 3pm, she came in at 3.15pm left at 355pm.

Please be aware of this joint..

although some part of me still tells me to go back and find out who was the sweet sexy voice . but im scared to kena the same old auntie.

sportsfan
16-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Thanks for sharing !

ShittyAss
17-10-2014, 03:54 AM
Post the name bro!

pirate1
18-10-2014, 12:17 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Shapore
18-10-2014, 12:42 AM
previously went to this Kidney mee sua along east side. parked way further down as it was packed. then when walking back spotted this Spa that look suspiciously promising for Happy ending. Located beside a motor shop.

the next day went back and went in. Counter lady was a Late 50s. was skeptical but i heard a very sweet voice speaking inside so i paid and went in. Horrible mistake done. another old auntie , sounding local, came in.

Throughout the whole session, she was :
1) very roughly handling my body,
2) have extremely rough hands so my whole body was feeling uncomfortable more then smoothing
3) spam alot of oil then wipe it off again.
4) a hard pianist ( rubbing and rubbing over and over again but hit none of the aching spots - and i mean NONE )
5) not systematic kind of massage - one second right hand then next left hand then leg then hand etc.. more like hopping around and massaging aimlessly.
6) was very irritated and when GQ popped out, i said " no mood at all". she then followed by a 1 min express massage then walked out of the room.

Massage was $50/hr . but i only gotten 45 mins.
started at 3pm, she came in at 3.15pm left at 355pm.

Please be aware of this joint..

although some part of me still tells me to go back and find out who was the sweet sexy voice . but im scared to kena the same old auntie.

2 days ago i went pass by from Level 5 at Far East plaza, a PRC girl stopped me infront of beauty facial shop, she said got massage available. 30$ for 30 min. I was like shocked, as it looks like beauty parlor.

I went in and changed to boxer shorts, the lady came in to massage, she was very friendly, I lying down facing down. Massage was powerful and I felt good. She pulled down my boxer and unveil my butt and massage in between the gap.

A while later she asked me if I want more service like HJ, BJ etc, and she asked for additional 50$. I said I don't have much money as I had no intention to massage, but I told her I only have$20. She have me HJ.

Quite good feeling .

Shapore
18-10-2014, 12:49 AM
I had bad experience too. As I had one good experience of real massage in 30$, I went to another shop at Far East Plaza level 5 today. The lady said its 35$ for massage and new girl has just arrived. She looks good. I went in and start to take off my clothes, the girl asked me if I want special services like HJ, BJ etc. She asked me another 80$. I said I do not need extra service, just give me good massage will do.

She replied rudely that, " 35$ goes to Lao ban, no point I massage u and how come you don't have 80$ in your pocket"

I said its ok, Don want to massage then. Bye "...........

wanabe_2006
18-10-2014, 02:50 PM
We all have funny stories ...
I walked into a spa off NBR (Coconut Rd) .. suppose to be those with decent massage and scrubs type. Some bros even reported it's clean and specific cases have special like HJ only. As I really wanted a massage (don't mind extra if in the mood and gal is good looking) ... I try it.

Came in auntie mid 30s ... I decided straight away I wanted massage only, make a point to tell her and will tip her if massage is good. She was very friend and chatty at first. Then 20mins later try to arouse me ... didn't work, joke and say I very good control ... very strong. Then I told her I not in mood and no need service, next 5-10mins she try to lecture me that it's not right to come and not accept service ... WTF:confused: After finish, I put on clothes she also disappear liao ... I was a little upset but because I promise to tip her, I left $20 at the counter. The counter lady also a little blur!

I think some of these ML are quite vain and think highly of themselves, some even wonder why they so attractive ... we don't want their advances. Gone are the days when SYT attitude are 10/10 and even some MILF knows how to build the atmosphere. I have a case I rejected a MILF 3-4times, eventually I asked her for special cos massage was very relax and felt like releasing.

elvix
20-10-2014, 12:33 PM
lol.. but im assuming all massuer should have nice and smooth hands right? considering that they consistently will have oil or lotion on their hands?

this one i had.. the hand is freaking rough.. machiam some dish washer or odd job workers....

GoldenChief
20-10-2014, 08:41 PM
lol.. but im assuming all massuer should have nice and smooth hands right? considering that they consistently will have oil or lotion on their hands?

this one i had.. the hand is freaking rough.. machiam some dish washer or odd job workers....

good point. She properly just posted herself for higher income job