PDA

View Full Version : Thai Model Of The Year 2006

samster2324
04-01-2006, 11:02 PM
Presenting Thai Model of the year 2006

Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!

Our bro KK is coming back with some Thai Model.

Nancy : 22 yrs :D

V Stats : 34-24-35

Height : 1.68m

Service : Anal, CIM, Bbbj etc

Language : English, Simple Japanese :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bee Bee : 23yrs :)

V Stats : 35-24-36

Height : 1.59m

Service : CIM, Bbbj etc

Language : Simple English

Hurry! Call KK to book for first blood

and early bird promotion before its too late.

larren
05-01-2006, 01:22 AM
Roughly wats the damage cost for the 2 girls...:D

Bro KK i believe your recommendation is a very hot property.;)

waijai
05-01-2006, 05:55 PM
shiok! i like anal... pls PM me the contact number of KK. tks... :D

tte63
05-01-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi

Bro, could you pass these contract to me ....how much is their damage....email to [email protected]

Tks

M.Muff
05-01-2006, 07:59 PM
Sounds great! Getting a bit spoilt I know, but now a days got a lot can see pics before booking. So, er got any pics?

Also when are they avaliable? Say coming but never say when, make us very gan chiong only leh. :D

happy
05-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Hmmmmm just saw the photos preview of both gals...WHAT CAN I SAY????
GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Nancy look very preety and sweet...can be anyone galfren anytime! (you won't lose face!)

Bee Bee look like wild sex is in store. face preety oso with CFM look...

Good work bro KK!

05-01-2006, 09:26 PM
wat is the damage?

kingbaccarat
06-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Went to look at pics at kk link.

Nancy looks like mix blood and sexy model look.

Bee Bee looks more to the wild lusting for sex and got the CFM look.:eek:

Wondering when they are coming? KK what are you upto? show us the photo and let us gian at this time. Hope you will give me a good slot but at least both of them can work till 3- 4am as stated in the other thread. i got a better choice.

Keep it up bro. Ha!Ha!Ha! :D

kingbaccarat
06-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Went to look at pics at kk link.

Nancy looks like mix blood and sexy model look.

Bee Bee looks more to the wild lusting for sex and got the CFM look.:eek:

Wondering when they are coming? KK what are you upto? show us the photo and let us gian at this time. Hope you will give me a good slot but at least both of them can work till 3- 4am as stated in the other thread. i got a better choice.

Keep it up bro. Ha!Ha!Ha! :D

ahlongkia
06-01-2006, 12:25 AM
bro i pm u liaoz. hook me up pls . thanks .
cheers

tanahkow
06-01-2006, 07:35 AM
hi bro KK

Pls send link at [email protected]

Will reply with contact

thanks!

M.Muff
06-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi Bro KK,

Can hook me up with the photo link too? Please PM me can?

Thanks!

fresno99
06-01-2006, 10:52 AM
hei hei
me too i wanna try.
pls pm me the link la

freebiez
07-01-2006, 09:33 AM
can i know where to find this kk link? :confused:

bedek05
07-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Hi bros I also wan to know where the link is. Also threadstarter may we know wat is the price.Many thanks.:)

samster2324
07-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Pls ask your bro or friend to refer you to kk.

Thanks

Hi bros I also wan to know where the link is. Also threadstarter may we know wat is the price.Many thanks.:)

zen6
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
Pls ask your bro or friend to refer you to kk.

Thanks

I don't have any friend who knows kk, bro samster2324.
I'm a newbie here. What should i do to get bro kk's contact info?
By the way bro samster2324, I've sent u a PM.

kingbaccarat
07-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Bros who have book for first blood please post for others to know.

Thanks

samster2324
07-01-2006, 12:58 PM
All Bros, the moment that you are waiting for.

Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!

Finally, the two Beauties from Thai, Bee Bee & Nancy will be arriving late tonight.
Brought to you by KK & entertainment Co Pte Ltd.

Nancy : 22 yrs :D

Looks : mixed blood

Language : English, Simple Japanese :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bee Bee : 23yrs :p

Looks : CFM look & bitchy hungry for sex

Height : 1.59m

Service : CIM, Bbbj etc, (can also do anal if she like you)

Language : Simple English

Sorry, First blood already taken. Hurry!!!
Call KK to book and find out everyday early bird promotion before its too late.

Cheerz!

Taige
07-01-2006, 12:58 PM
wat early bird promotion ....care to tell more about it?

scout628
08-01-2006, 01:41 AM
Bro care to share wz me the picture and damages? Very keen to try on the model, now think of it tonite also "buay koon" liao..:p

Dermarko
08-01-2006, 02:28 AM
HI Bro KK,

can u please PM or mail me the link for the photos as well all the necessary info.My mail is [email protected]

qiang
08-01-2006, 02:37 AM
me too pm the link thkz

samster2324
08-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Good News!!!

Extra! Extra!

Finally, the two Beauties from Thai, Bee Bee & Nancy have arrived.

Brought to you by KK & entertainment Co Pte Ltd.

Bee Bee : 23yrs

Looks : CFM look & bitchy hungry for sex

Height : 1.55m (sorry,last posted as 1.59m. Was given the wrong height)

Service : Anal, CIM, Special Bbbj with warm and cold water,
oil sexy massage, GF feeling etc

Language : Simple English & Japanese

Comments : Bee Bee is one of the stars in her previous work place in BKK.
With her special warm and cold Bbbj service she gave the best
which no one else can challenge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy : 22 yrs

Looks : mixed blood

Language : English, Simple Japanese

Comments : Well accepted by customer as she is good in Bbbj and
sex position.

Hurry !!! Hurry !!!

Call KK to book and find out everyday early bird promotion before its too late.

Both 1st slot @10.30am and last slot @ 2.00am

Damage : 150/90/2shots

Cheerz!

fuse35
08-01-2006, 05:34 PM
Hi,

Can PM the link to view???:)

Many thanks

c0mawhite
08-01-2006, 06:00 PM
nice cute eyes

superman169
08-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Called kk to book for Nancy but was told fully book and Bee Bee also almost full but was given a slot. went up to the room and found that small build Bee Bee was there to receive me. Got me a drink and was trying to relex but she came and sit on my lap. TCSS for a while before she go and fill the bath tub.

She then took off my clothes and hang for me. Went for shower and expected a normal one but was wrong. After cleaning me up she went to take a glass of warm water and started to blow me with the warm water inside her mouth. It was real shiok, especially for those who have not tried before. I tried to control myself but admit i had to give up as really it was damm good and cannot tahan liao.

Went out of the toilet, she would dry clean me and ask me to lie on the bed just like i am baby. She then bring some oil and started to massage me till i almost went to sleep. But before i realized, she would come and blow me like no man business. she seems to enjoy it. Then i turn her leg to me and started to lick her pussy which have a small tatoo just on top of the pubic hair. she then turn over and started to ride on me. After a few mins, i change to dog style, thats where i know that she does anal also. she then ask me if i would like to try by the back. Of course but kk didnt told me that earlier or else i would be more prepared. she put some ky and i continue to do doggie buit now to the anal. With her moan and sexy, bitchy looking eyes, i could see that she nis really enjoying her self. I also tried other style before coming on missionary.

After finishing, she let me relex a while before leading me to shower again.
She then dress me up and i paid $150 and $30 tips before kissing me goodbye.

Looks 6.5/10

Boobs 35B

Fj 9/10

Bbbj 9/10 ( got warm water Bbbj which is a rare find)

Anal 7/10 ( tight but i afraid i cannot tahan so i didnt last long)

Attitude 8.5/10

Damage $150 + $30 tipos to the hardking girls

will RTF or maybe try Nancy.

Keep up kk, will continue to suopported you.

ilovbok
08-01-2006, 08:23 PM
FR on Nancy

Thanks for bro KK for setting up the first slot with Nancy today. Got to hotel on time. Knock, knocked, door opened and Nancy hid behind the door. She was in a black see-through lingeria, very sexy. Greeted with great smile. Chatted with her a little bit then proceeded to bath.

Bathtab: after washing my didi thoroughly, bbbj it for a while (with some deep throat). Had to stop her otherwise cum already. Then washed my back with her nice boobs, very sioak!!

Bed: I cat-bathed her, and then tongue-brushed her pussy, followed by fingering. She showed an enjoyable face (with her eyes closed and tongue licking her lips). Her pussy became very wet after a while. Told her to cap me and then started with missionary position. After a few mins pumping, she told me she wanted to get on top as this is her favourite position. So changed to lady-on-top position, she jumped up and down with seductive eyes looking at me. Feeling like a king, after a while, I can't hold any more and cumed.

She helped me to clean up and then gave me a massage on shoulder and back. After the hand massage she then boob-massaged my back again...very sioak! Then cat-bathed me and tried to wake up my didi for second round. She asked me if I want to try anal next. Yes, of course as I never tried before !!!

She caped me and put some KY on, and then sat on top of me again. Slowly my didi went into her "back" hole. shioak!! she rode me a short while but I did not cum in it. She told me she was a little tired.

So changed cap and back to missionary to pump her pussy again on bed, then moved to do it on the arm chair. Back to bed again, continued in doggle style, spooning position and then back to missionary position again. I can feel "juices" coming out from her pussy. She told me she cumed twice already but surprised I still did not cum. So continue pumping her fast and hard in missionary position. Unfortnutely, her phone rang and 90mins was up. I didn't finish my second shot. Quickly went to wash and paid.

Before saying goodbye, we frenched again. She showed her boobs again and asked me to kiss them before I left. Nancy is a playful and naughty girl (She likes to squeeze and spank my butts, other bro, watch out :p ).

Looks: 8/10 (look much tanned than in the pic), with big and sexy eyes.

Body: Slim, toned body (she told me she liked to dance, in fact she always like to to shake her boobs on bed, very entertaining).

Frenching: yes, a lot, during bathing and on the bed.

boobs: 34B (i think it is in proportional to her body, quite big nipples--inviting you to suck them)

bbbj: 7.5/10

fj: 8.5/10

anal: 7/10

bj and cim: didn't try.

Attitude: 9/10, very hardworking, service-oriented and willing to try many positions.

Damage: 150 + tips

will RTF if I have time.

Thanks again bro kk.

fresno99
08-01-2006, 08:53 PM
wow wowwow
I am dripping wet liao, can someone pls pm me kk contacts or email to [email protected].
Kam sia 22:D

HardOn4Eva
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
Hi,

Can any bros provide me KK's contact?

Will try and post FR immediately

Thanks in advance

rrr22
08-01-2006, 09:23 PM
can someone send me the link to KK's? gladly appreciate it

samster2324
08-01-2006, 10:56 PM
THIS FR IS COPY N PASTE FROM KK YAHOO'S GROUP,IT IS WRITTEN BY BRO ILOVBOK.THK FOR THE FR N GD N BAD THINGS MUST SHARE WITH BROS.

CHEERS

Date: Sun Jan 8, 2006 8:25 pm
Subject: FR on Nancy

Thanks for bro KK for setting up the first slot with Nancy today. Got
to hotel on time. Knock, knocked, door opened and Nancy hid behind the
door. She was in a black see-through lingeria, very sexy. Greeted with
great smile. Chatted with her a little bit then proceeded to bath.

Bathtab: after washing my didi thoroughly, bbbj it for a while (with
some deep throat). Had to stop her otherwise cum already. Then washed
my back with her nice boobs, very sioak!!

Bed: I cat-bathed her, and then tongue-brushed her pussy, followed by
fingering. She showed an enjoyable face (with her eyes closed and
tongue licking her lips). Her pussy became very wet after a while.
Told her to cap me and then started with missionary position. After a
few mins pumping, she told me she wanted to get on top as this is her
favourite position. So changed to lady-on-top position, she jumped up
and down with seductive eyes looking at me. Feeling like a king, after
a while, I can't hold any more and cumed.

She helped me to clean up and then gave me a massage on shoulder and
back. After the hand massage she then boob-massaged my back
again...very sioak! Then cat-bathed me and tried to wake up my didi
for second round. She asked me if I want to try anal next. Yes, of
course as I never tried before !!!

She caped me and put some KY on, and then sat on top of me again.
Slowly my didi went into her "back" hole. shioak!! she rode me a short
while but I did not cum in it. She told me she was a little tired.

So changed cap and back to missionary to pump her pussy again on bed,
then moved to do it on the arm chair. Back to bed again, continued in
doggle style, spooning position and then back to missionary position
again. I can feel "juices" coming out from her pussy. She told me she
cumed twice already but surprised I still did not cum. So continue
pumping her fast and hard in missionary position. Unfortnutely, her
phone rang and 90mins was up. I didn't finish my second shot. Quickly
went to wash and paid.

Before saying goodbye, we frenched again. She showed her boobs again
and asked me to kiss them before I left. Nancy is a playful and
naughty girl (She likes to squeeze and spank my butts, other bro,
watch out :p ).

Looks: 8/10 (look much tanned than in the pic), with big and sexy eyes.

Body: Slim, toned body (she told me she liked to dance, in fact she
always like to to shake her boobs on bed, very entertaining).

Frenching: yes, a lot, during bathing and on the bed.

boobs: 34B (i think it is in proportional to her body, quite big
nipples--inviting you to suck them)

bbbj: 7.5/10

fj: 8.5/10

anal: 7/10

bj and cim: didn't try.

Attitude: 9/10, very hardworking, service-oriented and willing to try
many positions.

Damage: 150 + tips

will RTF if I have time.

Thanks again bro kk.

angie
08-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Thank you bro for the photo. Bro kk can your new girls that do anal have tarma also?

Have not tried anal before but very interested. How much is the Tarma? For how long?

Piranas
08-01-2006, 11:20 PM
How to view the pics?

mikechp
09-01-2006, 02:49 AM
hey any kind bros can pm me KK's contact and the link to his site? cheers

tanalfred
09-01-2006, 03:17 AM
Would love to view the pics of these head-turners! KK, pls PM me the links. Thanks!

kingbaccarat
09-01-2006, 08:35 AM
Called kk to arrange for a slot on one of the two thais. managed to get a slot for Bee Bee, the smaller size girl. Was told by kk that she can also do anal and special warm water blow job.

Reached the hotel and went straight to the room being very excited as never tried anal before. Was received by a small build girl looking in her 20s.
Well she was friendly and give me that u are most welcome kind of attitude.
Took off my clothes and start to seduce me, moving her fingers everywhere over my body. Then stopped at the moment when my bro was at its hardest.
Fill up the bath tub while we TCSS and some frenching.

Shower was good especially when after cleaning my bro, she start to blow me with warm water in the toilet. One of the best bbbj i ever had was last night. thinking of it my bro stand again. after a few mins i cannot control myself, have to let go. Dry me up and let me relex and ask me if i want a massage. Why not but do you know how to massage ? i asked. she smile and ask me to lie facing down and put some oil on my back and gave me good oil massage.;)

Then i was enjoying her massage when she suddenly start to make my bro wake up and bbbj. told me she like it raw like that and also like me to f....k her from the back. my bro cannot control and after she cap me, she came on top riding like a jockey. let her rode for a while and she told me if i wanna come pls call her name Bee Bee loud. Then she suggested we changed to doggie on her anal. put some ky and slowly bit by bit i managed to get me bro into the small little hole. Wow! i think i am beginning to like this small hole. its really a different feeling and it seems that u are f...king a virgin. we did that for abt 6mins and then changed to missionary, and other position before finnally i brought her to the mirror and had doggie to see my own action before i called Bee Bee, oh Bee Bee i am coming and she was moaning all the way like she was so hunger for sex.:eek:

Rest a while and she shower for me and got me dress up. Again she is one of the few that really take care right from the very first step i went into the room. Paid $150 and $20 tips before kissing me goodbye.

Looks : 6.5/10

Boobs : 35B ( just guessing)

Bbbj : 8/10 with her warm water bbbj is the best and must try.

Fj : 9/10 (must try then u know why)

Anal : 7/10 ( already seems to be addicted)

Service : 8.5/10 ( must try her oil sex massage)

Moan : sound track and to blend in u must call her name out to enjoy

Bro kk can you arrange Tarma for Bee Bee and Nancy or maybe with Kathy or Nabelle?

samster2324
09-01-2006, 11:34 AM
Any bros interested in Tarma for Bee Bee and Nancy pls contact KK for available slot.

These two girls can really blow you up. Just sit down and relex. Ha! Ha!

Thanks.

c0mawhite
09-01-2006, 10:49 PM
How to view the pics?

hey, kaoru nearly did av man

one of the girls have really sweet lovely dovey eyes

Evisu
10-01-2006, 01:07 AM
Just finished a session with a really sweet thai beauty,Nancy.Went to the hotel n knock on the door.when i went into the room,i saw a pretty thai gal hiding behind the door!!!Omg i told myself "Finally some Luck for me liao"!!!! Cos i just lost some money on the stupid cruise!!!She was really friendly n damn CFM!!!keep touching my tiny butts and stroke my didi when i just went in -.-".As usual she held my hands and take a bathe with me.We were enjoying ourself in the bathtube full of bubble.She gave me a very nice nody massage and keep using her nipples to stroke mine >.<".quite stimulating though.I have tried many bbbjs before and she is definitely one of the best i ever try!!!Her tongue can really twist like helicopter and she will lick alternatively between your balls and shaft!!!Heaven sia!!!Cannot tahan too long with such skills and ask her if she can open her mouth wide wide to let me shoot.(hehe i am 100% AV fan ; ;)"WHy nt Darling?" she say!!OMG!!!My sperm level up immediately after hearing this!!!N shoot my whole loads into her mouth!! what a sight n SExtified^^ Round 2 begin with her give me a simple thai massage.She is really a nuaghty and chatting gal and really enjoy her beside me.With my back facing her..the naughty gal then bend down and lick my balls!!!i smiply kenot tahan n didi raise from the dead again^^ She then turns me ard n give me her killing blow again!!!To stop me from cumming so fast(cos wana try anal mah.so pretty leh ..)i had to resort to watching Mo Xiao LINg on the TV screen to stop me from cumming.Capping me,she then went on top of me and her Fj is nice too with her moving her pussy ard.she will lick your nipple as the Fj goes along and my naughty keep poking her ass by then."naughty u want there isit??" she ask."Can i ?" i asked bk.without hestitation.she use the Ky to lube herself and ask me to bang her hard.As a gentleman.i have to respect the lady and do my job.Her stero is like those in Devil's disco and i really enjoy banging the tight lovehole.Simply cant last longer and once again pull up the condom and Cum in her mouth again >.<".Never really like thai gals but she is really a gem to me.Never gd in writing Frs too so hope u gusy dun mind.Really thx BRo KK for his prompt reply and super service(never fail to answer me when i get any question^^).THX for the GEM bro!!!
Look:7.5 (tanned with big sexy eyes..Exotic CFm look)
Boobs:handful B-cups.(down point dark brown nipple ; ;)
BBBj:9 for me..missing it now
Fj:Cim fan but still enjoy her Fj 8
CIM:mouth already open so big liao what can i say??!! 8.5
Anal:8 my next fav now after CIm
RTF:For sure if bullets permit and if my CEO dun man mark me like John Terry^^
THx again BRo kk for this gem.WIll support u again^^

superman169
10-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Bro Evisu,

if u like Nancy, u should like Bee Bee too. I like your FR but still feel that Bee Bee is much much better. Will try Nancy next time though.

Kk told me that if we write FR on his girl, good or bad service, he will give a discount next trip, so will make use of this chance to try Nancy before she goes home. Ha!Ha! Ha!

sengkang9
10-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Hi, I just had a session with Nancy by KK.
She certainly looks different in person compared to the photo.
In fact, she looks like a Bollywood star (Somehow I felt she had Indian heritage) but she denies it. Anyway, found out that she's also a Bangkok Motor Show Model! Imagine bonking a motor show model:D
Anyway, let me get straight to the point. Upon entering her room, we tcss while undressing. Next I went for a bath (sight...she dont do thai bath & massage) so alone I went. Once on the bed, I mounted my mouth onto her twin (34B) peaks with pointed nipples. I can see that she was enjoying herself & decided to do a 69 with her. Downsouth, she pretty trimmed. A short while later, I decided its time to put on the CD & mount her in missionary position. With her legs wide open, I went down hard & deep & I starts to heari her hard breathing & moans. As I pumped her, I felt her grip on my penis & in no time, I cummed.
We cleanup & rested for a while & tcss quite a bit. She speaks good English (So far, one of the best I met in a long while). Also found out that she & Bee Bee goes to HongKong to work FL on their own.
Having rested, I told her that I want a BBBJ. She then went down on me just like in a porn show. Those of you who had a session with her will know what I meant by porn show. Ha ha. Didnt want to cim, so I told her to put CD on me & ask her to be on top. This seems to be her specialty. You see, I have this small problem, whenever a gal mount me from the top & goes pumping up & down, it always slip out of her pussy but in her case, she managed to kept my penis in her love hole. When she's tired, she would sit down on me & rock..rock & moan. Again, I lose out to her & cummed. Sight... seems to cummed faster nowadays. Must have been the squeezing effect of her pussy.
Having cleanup & changed, we kissed & parted happy & satisfied.
KK's Nancy:
Looks: Looks more like Bollywood starlet with big eyes. (8/10)
Boobs: 34B with pointed nipples (Just the right size, a handful, anything more than that is a waste) (9/10)
BBBJ: Very siok like a porn bbbj (8/10)
Figure: Slim & proportionate (9/10)
Anal: Didnt try becos she said after 4 requests, she painfull already.
(So bros who want anal, must book early in the day to avoid disappointment).
The only negative point here is that she dont bath you & provide massage.
So bros take note.
Enjoy & dont expect too much in this area expect the fantastic love making.Enjoy

samster2324
10-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro kingbaccarat,Evius n Sengkang9 for posting a fr on BeeBee n Nancy

thx for the support.

As usual awaiting ur PMs.

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk ;)

sextrooper
10-01-2006, 02:11 PM
The only negative point here is that she dont bath you & provide massage.

bro samster2324, why got double standard ?bro Evisu got bathroom action & massage but bro sengkang dun have ?

sin_sex
10-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Any bros interested in Tarma for Bee Bee and Nancy pls contact KK for available slot.

These two girls can really blow you up. Just sit down and relex. Ha! Ha!

Thanks.

Bro.. can tell me how to get KK? Thank

Devilly
10-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Can any bro here advise how to contact kk? Tks

samster2324
10-01-2006, 03:28 PM
Bro, i have not talk to Nancy yet but will tell her if that is so. Maybe Nancy felt that she is too tired or maybe she's not feeling well after so many round.

Anyway thank you bro sengkang9 for the FR and frankness but Kk assured that his gals service have always been one of the best.

Kk & Entertainment, always try to keep the standard there. Bros who have supported will know what I mean.

Thanks once again to all.

shana
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Hello one and all !

My first time writing FR so please forgive me if i've made any mistakes.. anyway, was feeling horny today around 7:40pm, so decided to give bro kk a sms asking see got any good TOM YAM to recommend, replied say got BEE BEE available at 8.. after dinner, wah seh, ho seh liao.. immediately say yes, ON! and reach the place within 15 min.

Went up to the room and was greeted by one charming small and petite lady BEE BEE, wow.. first impressions, looks definitely better than what u see in the pic for you people who have access to the group. Anyway, she has very nice complexion too to add and certainly very very friendly, very gf treatment.

Got into the room, she even help me take off socks, shoes, shirt basically everything lah, haha shows got good service.. powerrrrr laa..... i personally like this kinda gf treatment.. One thing is that she smiles a lot, which makes her so captivating. Anyway, sorry for digressing.. back to FR proper.. Bath was SOP nothing usual, cept i was quite shyy i guess.. so after bath she started catbath, with her slowly going down the whole body, caressing and doing her stuff, pretty hardworking i must say, great tongue action.. didn't really get to french much, but i must say the service was excellent. Went slowly down to my didi, caressing it gently and playing with it like forever... wooo makes me horny and makes my bro stand mannn... After that started a bbbj which was quite light at first, but slowly became fast and with lots of saliva, oooh, yet another turn on. almost wanted to CIM but held on to change position with her riding on top of me, for about 5 min then change to missionary and unloaded.. Wah .. throughout the process she was very active, making squirmy noises, dunno whether real or not.. but, anyway, i like lah. haha, she certainly was horny... Yet another plus point. Didn't really need any jelly to get wet.. this girl is naturally quite wet... pussy wasn't too tight or too loose, just nice.. right moisture =)

Anyway, after first shot, she offered to get me a drink, which i gladly accepted and started the tcss.. talk about where she work lah.. tell me about her day, blah blah what she ate and so on.. about 20 min later, DIAO ! Horny again.. due to her diligence in stroking and keep working on making my lil bro hard.. thumbs up for effort once again.. seeing her CFM face just make me wanna have her more.. mai tu liao.. quickly ask for second round.. this time must say was better than the first one... she was moaning even louder and the riding with her on top was excellent. She even offered to ANAL but i don't really go for anal, but hey, to all the bros who wanna try, she's game for it, and she's REALLY tight... could feel it when she tried to put my didi in... which makes me wonder why i'm not crazy for some anal action .. lol,...

Second time a bit hard to cum but after about 15 min like that.. finally succumbed to her constant moaning and tried about 3 positions in all, she's very accommodating, very friendly, kept telling me that whatever i want, don't shy.. she'll do.. Those bro's who wanna chut stunt i think can consider !

Guys, she's a very friendly person and looks, i'll definitely give her a 8/10, i like those small and petite ones.. haha, maybe cause i quite short too, heh, so hard to find girl who around my height there...

Overall, a very good f**k and might consider RTF.

Ratings on BEE BEE

BBBJ : 7/10 ( More suction needed but good licking )
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10 ( Nice squirming and willing to try lots of positions )
Looks : 8.5/10
Figure : 7/10 ( A bit of baby fat around tummy area.. but who cares )
RTF : Will Consider :)

Thanks bro KK for his recommendation.. keep the good ones coming !! :) Cheers everyone !!

shana
10-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Hello one and all !

My first time writing FR so please forgive me if i've made any mistakes.. anyway, was feeling horny today around 7:40pm, so decided to give bro kk a sms asking see got any good TOM YAM to recommend, replied say got BEE BEE available at 8.. after dinner, wah seh, ho seh liao.. immediately say yes, ON! and reach the place within 15 min.

Went up to the room and was greeted by one charming small and petite lady BEE BEE, wow.. first impressions, looks definitely better than what u see in the pic for you people who have access to the group. Anyway, she has very nice complexion too to add and certainly very very friendly, very gf treatment.

Got into the room, she even help me take off socks, shoes, shirt basically everything lah, haha shows got good service.. powerrrrr laa..... i personally like this kinda gf treatment.. One thing is that she smiles a lot, which makes her so captivating. Anyway, sorry for digressing.. back to FR proper.. Bath was SOP nothing usual, cept i was quite shyy i guess.. so after bath she started catbath, with her slowly going down the whole body, caressing and doing her stuff, pretty hardworking i must say, great tongue action.. didn't really get to french much, but i must say the service was excellent. Went slowly down to my didi, caressing it gently and playing with it like forever... wooo makes me horny and makes my bro stand mannn... After that started a bbbj which was quite light at first, but slowly became fast and with lots of saliva, oooh, yet another turn on. almost wanted to CIM but held on to change position with her riding on top of me, for about 5 min then change to missionary and unloaded.. Wah .. throughout the process she was very active, making squirmy noises, dunno whether real or not.. but, anyway, i like lah. haha, she certainly was horny... Yet another plus point. Didn't really need any jelly to get wet.. this girl is naturally quite wet... pussy wasn't too tight or too loose, just nice.. right moisture =)

Anyway, after first shot, she offered to get me a drink, which i gladly accepted and started the tcss.. talk about where she work lah.. tell me about her day, blah blah what she ate and so on.. about 20 min later, DIAO ! Horny again.. due to her diligence in stroking and keep working on making my lil bro hard.. thumbs up for effort once again.. seeing her CFM face just make me wanna have her more.. mai tu liao.. quickly ask for second round.. this time must say was better than the first one... she was moaning even louder and the riding with her on top was excellent. She even offered to ANAL but i don't really go for anal, but hey, to all the bros who wanna try, she's game for it, and she's REALLY tight... could feel it when she tried to put my didi in... which makes me wonder why i'm not crazy for some anal action .. lol,...

Second time a bit hard to cum but after about 15 min like that.. finally succumbed to her constant moaning and tried about 3 positions in all, she's very accommodating, very friendly, kept telling me that whatever i want, don't shy.. she'll do.. Those bro's who wanna chut stunt i think can consider !

Guys, she's a very friendly person and looks, i'll definitely give her a 8/10, i like those small and petite ones.. haha, maybe cause i quite short too, heh, so hard to find girl who around my height there...

Overall, a very good f**k and might consider RTF.

Ratings on BEE BEE

BBBJ : 7/10 ( More suction needed but good licking )
FJ : 9/10 ( Nice squirming and willing to try lots of positions )
Looks : 8.5/10
Figure : 7/10 ( A bit of baby fat around tummy area.. but who cares )
RTF : Will Consider :)

Thanks bro KK for his recommendation.. keep the good ones coming !! :) Cheers everyone !!

shana
10-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone, am here to provide my FR on Thai BEE BEE.. truly a gem recommended by our dear bro KK..

Anyway, was feeling horny today around 7pm in the evening, so gave kk a message asking him got any good TOM YAM to recommend, he say got, BEE BEE was free aroudn 8 after her dinner.. so.. proceeded to the place in about 15 min, reached earlier than the time stipulated so walk aroudn the area for a while !

when the time finally came, proceeded to the room and was greeted by a small petite young lady Bee, who at first impressions, seemed better looking than the one in the photo for those of your bros who have access to kk's group.. but anyway, back to the fr proper, it was kinda nice since the moment i stepped into the room, service was top class.. absolute gf treatment and service you like a king. Poured me a glass of water after which i then proceeded for bath.. which was pretty SOP, ask her not to join me in bath as i wanted some privacy to clean myself properly... not that her cleaning is bad, but.. i just want to do it myself.. haha =) anyway, came out of the shower and she was ready to service me.. undressed from her sexy white silk robe and started by offering me thai massage.. well, she say she last time work at spa one.. so.. can't be any bad right, so why not ! Give it a go, and i must say, it was not bad.. would give it a 7/10..

All the while, she was busy caressing my didi and paying particular attention in getting me horny.. after a bit of catbath ( nipple licking.. and me sucking her boobs ), started to ask her to bbbj me.. at first it started off soft and gentle, not much suction though, but gradually increased the tempo and power, before long she was deep-throating me all the way .. WHOOO !! Power lahhhh... felt in heaven, and almost CIM if not for last minute control and request change position.. with her riding on top of me first for about 5 min then change missionary.. missionary was fast and furious, with her moaning i couldn't take it after another 3 min and then unloaded in her.. Throughout she was very accommodating and always awnted to make me happy, plenty of sound effects too ( dunno whether real or not tho ) but i like lah... haha =)

After first shot, sit down on the sofa, ask me to relax and gave me another drink.. then we started our tcss session, ask me what i was doing.. then i ask her where she stay, blah blah, doing what and so on and so forth.. cut the long story short, anyway, after another 20 min was feeling horny again, kudos to her diligence and persistence in getting me horny.. this gal is one hell of a worker.. never seems to be tired or show any signs of tiredness.. which service definitely give full marks one.. if not for my policy of not giving full marks.

Second round started off with BJ with cap ( i requested ) and my my... deep throating with saliva oozing out just makes me wanna cumm in her mouth... but decided not too and opted for different position instead.. did her with her riding on top of me.. even offered anal to me, but i not into that kinda thing, so i told her nono, just normal will do.. rode her like for 15 min.. was damn shiok, pussy was neither too tight or too loose, just nice, wet and soft too.. perfect.. finally unloaded again in missionary and she's quite flexible.. able to bend her legs like in any position to give me max penetration... well done lah ... hahahahahaha

anyway, after i finished with round 2, we went tot he bath together and she cleaned me up properly ( now then i want her to come bathe together ) was smiling throughout the entire session and i would say she's the kind that at first, not really pretty but the more u look at her, the more u think she's kinda attractive..

Overall, a very sextisying sexxion with bro KK's gal BEE BEE and maybe will RTF.. depends a lot on VIT M...

Ratings
======

BJ : 9/10
BBBJ :8.5/10
Catbath : 9/10
Body: 7.5 / 10 ( abit of baby fat.. but who cares.. )
Looks: 8/10
FJ: 8.5 / 10 ( loud noises, very accommodating in positions )
RTF : Definitely, if got Vit M
Overall : 8.5 / 10

Thanks a lot to bro KK for his TOM YAM recommendation :) Bro's.. mai tu liao.. quickly contact him and please treat this beauty with care...

shana
10-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone, am here to provide my FR on Thai BEE BEE.. truly a gem recommended by our dear bro KK..

Anyway, was feeling horny today around 7pm in the evening, so gave kk a message asking him got any good TOM YAM to recommend, he say got, BEE BEE was free aroudn 8 after her dinner.. so.. proceeded to the place in about 15 min, reached earlier than the time stipulated so walk aroudn the area for a while !

when the time finally came, proceeded to the room and was greeted by a small petite young lady Bee, who at first impressions, seemed better looking than the one in the photo for those of your bros who have access to kk's group.. but anyway, back to the fr proper, it was kinda nice since the moment i stepped into the room, service was top class.. absolute gf treatment and service you like a king. Poured me a glass of water after which i then proceeded for bath.. which was pretty SOP, ask her not to join me in bath as i wanted some privacy to clean myself properly... not that her cleaning is bad, but.. i just want to do it myself.. haha =) anyway, came out of the shower and she was ready to service me.. undressed from her sexy white silk robe and started by offering me thai massage.. well, she say she last time work at spa one.. so.. can't be any bad right, so why not ! Give it a go, and i must say, it was not bad.. would give it a 7/10..

All the while, she was busy caressing my didi and paying particular attention in getting me horny.. after a bit of catbath ( nipple licking.. and me sucking her boobs ), started to ask her to bbbj me.. at first it started off soft and gentle, not much suction though, but gradually increased the tempo and power, before long she was deep-throating me all the way .. WHOOO !! Power lahhhh... felt in heaven, and almost CIM if not for last minute control and request change position.. with her riding on top of me first for about 5 min then change missionary.. missionary was fast and furious, with her moaning i couldn't take it after another 3 min and then unloaded in her.. Throughout she was very accommodating and always awnted to make me happy, plenty of sound effects too ( dunno whether real or not tho ) but i like lah... haha =)

After first shot, sit down on the sofa, ask me to relax and gave me another drink.. then we started our tcss session, ask me what i was doing.. then i ask her where she stay, blah blah, doing what and so on and so forth.. cut the long story short, anyway, after another 20 min was feeling horny again, kudos to her diligence and persistence in getting me horny.. this gal is one hell of a worker.. never seems to be tired or show any signs of tiredness.. which service definitely give full marks one.. if not for my policy of not giving full marks.

Second round started off with BJ with cap ( i requested ) and my my... deep throating with saliva oozing out just makes me wanna cumm in her mouth... but decided not too and opted for different position instead.. did her with her riding on top of me.. even offered anal to me, but i not into that kinda thing, so i told her nono, just normal will do.. rode her like for 15 min.. was damn shiok, pussy was neither too tight or too loose, just nice, wet and soft too.. perfect.. finally unloaded again in missionary and she's quite flexible.. able to bend her legs like in any position to give me max penetration... well done lah ... hahahahahaha

anyway, after i finished with round 2, we went tot he bath together and she cleaned me up properly ( now then i want her to come bathe together ) was smiling throughout the entire session and i would say she's the kind that at first, not really pretty but the more u look at her, the more u think she's kinda attractive..

Overall, a very sextisying sexxion with bro KK's gal BEE BEE and maybe will RTF.. depends a lot on VIT M...

Ratings
======

Thanks a lot to bro KK for his TOM YAM recommendation :) Bro's.. mai tu liao.. quickly contact him and please treat this beauty with care...

shana
10-01-2006, 10:53 PM

Ratings
======

waijai
10-01-2006, 11:21 PM
had a session wif bee. not good at FR so hope u guys can bear wif me.

overall its a decent bonk. she is a friendly lady and we had a good time chatting during the massage. i had opted for a bonk before shower seequence. she is indeed obliging and can try different positions. i would this is one WL that does a good massage. she told me she work in spa/massage place in suk last time before doing her HK tour of duty. she hangs around the wan chai area. her massage is like going to thai massage joint... getting a bonk and a decent bonk is indeed value for money.

face: 6.5/10
boobs: b
body: 6/10
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 7/10
aj: 7.5/10
attitude: 8/10 very friendly and customer oriented. deserve a GEMS card!

RTF: maybe, but would like to try nancy... than maybe a tarma session? :D

ArChi
11-01-2006, 01:30 AM
can i have the preview pic of both girls.. or the link n contact for kk
regular of both thaiboy n bonnie (yahoo group )
can verify with them no prob thx

naked
11-01-2006, 07:02 AM
had a session with nancy on monday.

Knocked on the doorand was greeted by a pair of huge round eyes. can't say the same about her boobs though :)

Much darker than the pic. SHe looked somewhere between exotic and indian. Not bad, but not everyone's cup of tea (or coffee).

She is very friendly and speaks pretty good english which is a big plus.

As mentioned by other BRO, no bath or massage from her. All Do it yourself.

Body was slim. and quite tall. Boobs between A-B, with nice perky nipples.

BJ was ok. DIdn't last very long but pretty good tongue action. Suction above average.

Started with her on top. Quite good action. then missionary. didn't last to long :(

In between TCSS for quite a bit. SHe sounds like she has really been around SEA doing this FL thing.

Secondary round started with an interesting position, kinda a sideways doggie with her facing you...not bad. Didn't regular doggie after that. (preferred this actually) than missionary. DUring missionary she asked if i wanted to try the smaller hole

She lub the outside of the condom well and guided didi into anus. Nice tight feeling. I first anal. different from vaginal sex. Think a nice tight pussy is better. but most FL rarely got the tight young virginal pussy..h.ahah

Came during anal.

Bath was DIY again After dressed TCSS a bit then left.

Interesting character but think didn't really have too much chemistry with her

Looks: 6-7 (depending on your prefer)
body: 7
BJ 6.5
FJ 8 (nice to try anal)

damage 150

RTF maybe not enough M lately

Gear_man
11-01-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks bro KK to fix up a session with Nancy.

After confirming my slot with Bro KK, i proceed to the designated hotel and make my way up to the room.

As usual, the Ding-dongs and the door opened, i can see anyone ... however after i step in, was greeted with a nice smile from Nancy. She looks quite a beauty if u dun mind tanned looks and kinda indian mixed looks. Thru out the session she was joking abt her looks and bollywood actress, she definitely has nice long eyelashes.

Anyway in the room we have some tcss and then was playing with her boobs, nice and real. not too big, proportional to her figure. boobs lover will like them. she is kind slim but has the meat at the right place.

I proceed to shower myself, which is not used to it as usually tomyam would bathe u and pamper u in the tub. Bro KK, new breed of tomyam dun shower with us huh:p

after shower, she took hers. she is a very notty gal whom likes to spank my butt. we proceed to the bed and she started to catbath me ... her licks and tongue is heavenly .... she slowly go south and sucked my balls and tease my dick which is already hard and up ... her bj is slow and soft ... not those commando style. she is very hardworking and varies with hand and mouth together ... i warned her that i have alot of cum today, but she said "nevermind i take All" wooo hoooo i would have no mercy ... as she started to get more hot and suck more vigourously combine with her moan ... i EXPLODED in her ... mind me loads of it ... in all she can't managed to swallow all ... but she did not stop and continue to suck and hold it her mouth... GREAT! I asked her to stop and she went to spilt them in the toilet... one of the best and acommodating bbbj i have ... eventhough no deep throat.

we rested and tcss abit and started our 2nd round she begins with her teasing and catbath ... then she capped me and climb on me and ride me like a cowgal ... damn horny she is .... rides well .... hmmm i felt that is time for me to take the cruise control .... flipped her around and started my rampage in doggie .... wow she is moaning hot and horny ... and i started to increase my tempo .... she was also grasping for air and the bedsheets are crumpled... then i cum and was lying panting on the bed with her next to me ... great session and workout hahhahaaa...

as time is almost up i when for a quick bath and pay her ...
overall is my ratings

looks: 7.5/8
figure: 8
boobs:8
BBBJ: 7 (if only got deepthroat)
FJ: 7.5
Attitude: 9
anal: - (din try, maybe if i have the 3rd shot)

thanks again Bro KK ... hope my FR is not too long....
cheers.

samster2324
11-01-2006, 11:29 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Waijai,Shann,Naked n Gear man for posting fr on BeeBee n Nancy

thx for the support.

Regards,:cool:
Samster2324 c/o kk

comeon83
11-01-2006, 06:10 PM
First time here. Can someone pm me the picture links and contact info for Beebee and Nancy.

youngboy99
11-01-2006, 06:27 PM
how to contact KK......

StrikerSG
11-01-2006, 07:43 PM
Anyone can provide info on how to get in touch with KK.

Many thanks :)

junkies
11-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Have a sortie with bee bee yesterday.. thank Bro KK for intro such a wonderful Babe to me.... n also to the all the bro who had tired her..

I'm not gd at writing FR and most of the bro who had tried them did alot of power FR. so i can cut my as short as possible...

Ratings on BEE BEE

Looks : 8 /10
Figure : 7/10 ( a bit baby fat, n short maybe 1.5m )
BBBJ : 7/10 ( More suction needed but good licking ),
CIM : 9.9/10
FJ : 9/10 ( can try lots of positions n Anal.....wow )

RTF : Will Consider, but must try nancy first...

angie
12-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Managed to contact kk for a Thai booking of Bee Bee.

Reach the hotel and went up to the room. Received by a small built girl Bee Bee. She looks horny and very friendly. Since i have not try anal, told my self that today die die also must try.

Lazy to write long FR and my boss around, so cannot write too much. Overall the service is i think with class and accomadating. Tried the anal and felt that i am beginning to be more keen already. her blow job with warm water was more than fantastic. Remember the last time i tried this kind was 9yrs ago in Japan.

looks 6.5/10

Boobs 6/10

FJ 8/10

Bbbj 85.5/10 (die die also must try)

CIM really good

Anal 9/10 ( anal lovers will enjoy it)

Attitude more than happy 9/10

Thanks kk but sorry did not write long interesting FR.

samster2324
13-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro samer ny m 27,junkies n angie for posting fr on BeeBee n Nancy

thx for the support.

As usual awaiting ur PMs.:rolleyes:

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk
Samster2324

The_Hustler
13-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Ladies & Gentlemen, presenting:

BEE BEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 THUMBS & 1 DICK UP ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U ain't had sex till you try Bee Bee!!!! I vouch, I guarantee, I swear!!! I minute gf, next minute sex siren.

I'll cut it short even thou I've retired from penning FRs:

Looks: Passable to chio. I really can't complain, cfm and ultra friendly.

GF Package: Take out socks, shoes, shirt, tie, pants etc... U ain't got a chance to do it urself.

Bath: Thorough with ass cleaning and hot bbbj. Killer line in bath " U want anything u tell me, anything I also do!!!" Wah knn where to find?

Foreplay: Bleed...bleed...bleed.... Head to toes lick including variation of AR. With occasional XXX star stares thrown at me.

Sex: Wah piangzz... this girl previous life must've been a cowgirl. Rides yippy ya yay... I was fascinated at how she devoured me and enjoyed every hump. She lubed and allowed me backdoor penetration and gulped my manhood down sportingly... even thou somewhat umcomfort... yet she was at her best to please her man.

Accolade

Knn, being an old fiak... naturally cumming twice was tedious, but with Bee Bee... I was amazed how she brought back my youth! 2 rounds...no sweat and I was hungry for more.

I was coaxed into a nice Thai oil massage, and it was sensual cum effective. Mesmerized by her every touch, she playfully teased my awakening manhood again. Wah lau, the moment she started gulping and lollipopping...I was completely in heaven. Tongue twirling, deep throating all lashed out... and within moments, I helplessly cummed into her lusty yet sweet mouth.

WHERE TO FIND THIS GEM???

U should know!

Rejuvenated,
The Hustler

samster2324
13-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Greeting to bros,:rolleyes:

tks to bro Hustler for posting a superb fr on BeeBee.............

thx for the support & i will tell bee bee abt it.

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk

M.Muff
13-01-2006, 07:25 PM
Accolade

Knn, being an old fiak... naturally cumming twice was tedious, but with Bee Bee... I was amazed how she brought back my youth! 2 rounds...no sweat and I was hungry for more.

I was coaxed into a nice Thai oil massage, and it was sensual cum effective. Mesmerized by her every touch, she playfully teased my awakening manhood again. Wah lau, the moment she started gulping and lollipopping...I was completely in heaven. Tongue twirling, deep throating all lashed out... and within moments, I helplessly cummed into her lusty yet sweet mouth.

Bro Hustler! That has to be the best damn FR I ever did read! That my friend is some truly good shit!

Althrough you are also quite a cruel arse cos after reading your FR, I really need to go visit bee now but unfortunately no one can give me kk's contact. shite. :(

LiNpEh
13-01-2006, 09:05 PM
seems like i have been missing out a lot.. time to come out of retirement soon.. :p

how can one savour the missy bee bee???

Nordic88
13-01-2006, 10:28 PM
WHERE TO FIND THIS GEM???

Rejuvenated,
The Hustler

I know... KK !

Your FR almost make me cancel my RTF with Piano to sample BB... When is BB going back? Definitely will try !!!

kingbaccarat
14-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Called bro Kk today, wanna arranged Tarma btw Bee Bee and Nancy but seems that most of the time full house. Tried Bee Bee the other day and she was really good but unable to describe like our bro in this forum, maybe because i am not a good writer. In fact what I could say is that If you havent try Bee Bee you havent really enjoy sex to the fullest.:eek:

Bro kk, pls arrange for a tarma slot for me la. I buay tahan liao after reading other bros write abt them. By the way pls bring more of these kind of gals here, i am sure bros will appreciate it.

Happy Boonking to bros!!

samster2324
14-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Greeting to bros, :rolleyes:

tks to bros for posting a fr on BeeBee n Nancy n those who hv supported them.............

thx for the support.

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk
Samster2324 :cool:

Chinki
14-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Seems like Bee has many good FRs and I don't wish to be repetitive but this GEM truly deserves an award so here's my contribution.

Firstly, a big THANKS to bro KK for the arrangement!

Had a session with her yesterday, went up to the room and saw a bright-doe-eyed young lass with a really polite yet spunky attitude. (GF feeling number 1!) Sat down and she helped me undress during which we were TCSS-ing about everything under the sky...must say her english is quite good (tho she's modest about it). Proceeded to the bath where she cleaned me up real well and teased awake my manhood...then the exquisite part, she catbathed me in the bath and went down on me with her BRILLIANTLY TANTALISING & SENSUAL BBBJ! WOOOO....got me so high man....proceeded to the bed where we frenched and foreplayed and she continued her catbath and BBBJ....almost CIM but didn't wana waste it yet...only round 1 mah...hehehe.

She then capped me and cowgirled me with the agile twists and turns of her body like belly dancer working her hip movements....DAMN SHIOK...Shakira-Style! I then flipped her over and returned the favour and then, teased her for anal and she lovingly guided me in....DANG MAN...WOOOHOOO...tight and nice! I missionarried anal with her and could feel her contractions and expansions and swaying thrusts...(and those moans...still high thinking of it!)...anyways, we both came together and she was just so nice and sweet about everything.

TCSS more as she gave me her SUPER SENSUAL Oil massage and I was so relaxed, I slumbered for awhile...in fact, got her to lie next to me and we just rested and slight TCSS for the rest of the session....really good GF feeling I must say, it was the most sextisfying and relaxing 'experimental' sexssion ever...guys safe your money on spas and HC's man....Bee's the way to go!

*Note: she's really willing to 'experiment' and she'll tell you about it too...All bros who visit her, do treat her with care...This Truly is TOP-CLASS QC Service!

Peace out!

Strongpill
14-01-2006, 08:54 PM
bro pls email link to [email protected] want to try also hee..hee

samster2324
14-01-2006, 10:28 PM
bro pls leave ur contact no and bro kk will contact u

thanks

samster2324
14-01-2006, 10:48 PM
*****Sunday only Special Promotion*****

Both Bee Bee & Nancy, Sunday 1 day Promotion only $130/60 mins/ 2shots

They are now the present Anal Queen in Sillypore. Especially, Bee Bee, the one that give extra special care and loving feeling of GF to all our bros who have tried her!! one after another have praised her for her service.

Hurry!! catch hold of them before they go back to Thailand.

All these best of service ,bought to you by Kk Entertainment.

whisper
15-01-2006, 02:03 AM
Got a slot for Nancy from bro KK Friday. Below is my FR, not good in writing pls understand.

Was so anxious for the time to come after knowing a beauty does AJ. Knn got hold up at work so inform bro KK will be there half an hour late.

When reach and got inside the room, she was hiding all the way behind the door. First sight will not disappoint u, me didi harden a bit seeing this beautiful lady. She undress me to my birthday suit and keep saying wow big big didi. Process to SOP bath, I prefer short bath la.

I would say, she is a hardworking lady. No time waste, she starts the ball rolling, she strip to her panties and start to catbath and BBBJ. Her nehneh size is just right for her body. Very sexy lacy panty showing her nice butt. I was hard like hell knowing to enter her forbitten hole later. Sucking was quite shiok, and she keep looking at you while sucking, damn!

Abt 10mins, my turn to tongue fuck her. Her fur was nicely trimmed then I proceed to fuck her missionary. The fuck was good, booking a beautiful lady with veri nice figure. She spread her long legs nicely while I bonk her hard then slow to fast. Her nehneh bounching up and down like those you see in Jap AV, veri shiok. Change to doggy and pump her deep and slow to fast and furious. After abt 20mins bonking, me legs sweat and body was hot and still can't cum. She knew it and when to turn the air-con harder, wow she was a service oriented lady.

Cont'd to pump in doggy for 10mins, still no signal from her to enter her black hole:confused: I asked to enter her arse, to my surprise and disappointment, she reject claiming my didi too big for her asshole. I keep trying to convince her I will be gentle and slow, if pain then withdraw, she still declined:( I did not pole further be'cos I do not like to force. So lanlan continue to bonk her missionary, didi was half soft due to sian half already. So close her leg to tighten her hole and quicken my pace to bring my didi back to life. Pump for a good 15mins near to cum, I requested to blow till CIM, she obliged. She blow hard for abt 5~10mins until CIM, quite shiok. At least mission half accomplished.
I would say her service was overall quite good and she a hardworking gal but to me only completed 60% service, cos I'm a anal hunter as show in my signature.

Below is my ratings
Looks: 8/10 beautiful like those u see rare tao tao beauty indian (good for those going for look)
Body: 8/10 nice shappy with handful boobs, not too big but right size
Pussy: 7/10 nicely trim fur and nice lips
FJ: 6.5/10 not too juicy and tightness is ok
BBBJ: 6.5/10 room for improvement, not bad suction
CIM: 7/10 shiok
AJ: 0/10 mission failed
Service: 6/10 overall good and hardworking except reluctant for AJ
RTF: No, would try Bee Bee, since many bros here compliment her service and most important she does AJ, hope mission dun fail this time.

Bro KK was a service oriented guy, I left in an hour cos I'm a 1 shot guy (old liao), he keeps msg me asking why and isit be'cos service got issue. I replied him as above and commented he is a nice guy. He says gimme discount for the next round of bonk, thank you KK.

FR is my opinion, other bros here have enjoy much better than me. So it's ur own assessment. One man poison might be another man meat. Cheers and enjoy bonking bros.

angie
15-01-2006, 10:54 AM
Bro Kk,

why the sunday promo is $130 60mins 2 shot but not 90mins?

is it a joke? Any slot for Tarma and how much today?

Thanks

superman169
15-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Bro Kk, have u post wrongly or are u sleeping when u post. is it 60mins or 90mins for the promotions today?

Ha!Ha! He!He!

samster2324
15-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Sunday Special Promotion for Bee Bee & Nancy

Sorry bros,

Last night too tired, i post wrongly, it is $130/90/2shots.

Thanks to superman169 and others who called me.

Try and u will know they are indead one of the Best Anal Queens in Town!!!

samster2324
15-01-2006, 01:47 PM

tks to bro Chinki n Whisper for posting a superb fr on BeeBee.............

thx for the support & i will tell Beebee n Nancy abt it.

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk

ps:Lastly kk's bring a NEW syt local EURASIAN 21YOS,STARTING WORK TODAY

samster2324
16-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Hurry! Hurry!

Yes, the duo Anal Queens Bee Bee & Nancy are going back soon.

Many bros have praised them for their service and skills, not including those who have posted FR. So be quick if you have not tried the duo Anal Queens or else you will miss out something special.

Kk always ensure that the gals give the best to customer. Any feedback abt the gals pls feel free to post or call Kk for clarification.

Thanks to bros for the support and for those who havent, call Kk for early booking.

Chinki
16-01-2006, 10:26 AM

tks to bro Chinki n Whisper for posting a superb fr on BeeBee.............

thx for the support & i will tell Beebee n Nancy abt it.

Regards,
Samster2324 c/o kk

ps:Lastly kk's bring a NEW syt local EURASIAN 21YOS,STARTING WORK TODAY

No...THANK YOU Bro! Only posting the honest truth...Compliments where it's due, that's my believe but I don't think any compliments could ever do justice to the SUPERB QUALITY service I got...Peace Out!

icucicu
16-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Can't wait for my slot later in the evening! GrRrr
Drooling already after reading all the FRs. :cool:

Bangkok Master
16-01-2006, 06:05 PM
Was sitmulated after reading up the thread and made a booking for Nancy through bRO KK on Friday. Wow! I was impressed by the looks of Nancy as she looks a thai mix-blood with a mixture of arabian to me.

After a tough week, my didi was raring to go for action and once in the room, we started a bit of chit-chatting and my eyes were fixed on her boobies which were covered by her silky red bathrobe. Maybe she was a bit shy with a hungry wolf hovering around so managed to convince her to go shower together and it's showtime with her dismantling her bathrobe, what a view...she was clad with a sexy black lingere with laces can make you missiles misfiring...

With the normal bathing and cleaning, the action begins with some dirty talk engaged, I was surprised by her comments of loving to do BJ. That made me more eager to shack her...keke Her 15 mins delicate BJ was followed by nippling action to my nipples sending signals to my troops to standby for attack. Sensing the opportunity, I went south to attack her homebase within seconds, her juices was all over my fingers. This time I witness the most beautiful side of her, she got the arabian princess kind of look when she's staring at you.

With helmets on, proceed to drill her missionary with slight moaning from the horse mouth, began to build up the momentum and speed, switch to doggie provides a better coverage on her boobs plus she got a great ASS with all asshole bandits are drooling for. Made the breakthrough after about 20 mins of pumping...shack out!

Cleaned up and rest for a while to regain composure for 2nd firing but due to too much stoppage time for the 1st half, my 2nd half was goaless even after bombaring the goalmouth with numerous chances but overall it was still a great workout for my strikers.

Statistics for the Match:

Player: Nancy
Originated : Songkhla FC, Bangkok Models United
Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10
Tactical movement: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Anal: Available

The overall experience is very smooth and steady due her service-orientated manager who never once let us down. KUDOS TO KK.......!

icucicu
16-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Sms-ed bro E777 for a session with Nancy. Thanks again bro. Im not good in writing FRs so pls forgive me.

After reading all the FRs posted here, decided to get a session with Nancy.

When i reach the room, i heard shower sound.. in my mind i was already thinking, wow.. nice man, put water for my bath :P
I knocked the door a few times and finally she opened the door. She hid behind the door and let me enter. First look @ her... WOW! SHE REALLY LOOKS LIKE A MODEL. Wearing a Cheongsam kind of robe. SEXY.

So we TCSS awhile and went to bath. She asked me to lie down in the TUB filled with warm water and she bath me, quite SOP so i won't go in.

After the shower, back to the bed, she gave me a catbath.. a catbath i'll never forget in my whole lifetime. She started sucking my nips and work down south, she then licks and suck my freaking balls, i was so high that my hair was SO messy after the session.. hahaha
Continue, she then use her tongue to lick and lick my shaft and balls and groin area.. wah damn shiok i tell u.. i really wanna scream!
She then cap and BJ me, engulfing my whole shaft. Real nice and slow movement with her tongue doing alot of action, damn her tongue can really move. POWER!

The rest is quite SOP, insert in her riding then missionary going on to doggie. She even asked me if i wanted to put in ur anal. Im not an anal fan so i skipped that. Hearing her soft moans made me came soon after.

Went to shower, and TCSS, boy she can really talk man.. we chat everything about Thailand(dunno how we got to that tho).
then 2nd round begins. I was left with 20mins for my 2nd shot. I decided to chiong for it. Everything was the same but i couldn't cum. So she licked me all over as i DIY myself(So tired liao, no choice) :P

Summary:
Looks: 8/10(damn chio, got that exotic look, look like the girl that ends up in love with the GURU in "GURU" that movie) can't rem the name
BJ: 10/10 (HER TONGUE IS SOOOOOOOO POWERFUL!)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite normal with soft moans)
Attitude: Very friendly and accomodating. Can TCSS with u about ANYTHING in the world.
Dmg: 150/90/2
Overall, she damn friendly and very nice esp with her BLOW ME OUT OF HEAVEN's TONGUE! haha, heard she's leaving this week so guys what are u waiting for?

samster2324
17-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Extra! Extra!

Bros who have not try Bee Bee & Nancy, the duo Anal Queens, get hold of them before fly back.

Both do Anal,CIM,Bbbj etc

Hurry! Time is running out.

Call Kk now.

samster2324
17-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro Icuicu,Bangkok Master n Sameer ny m 27 for posting a fr on Nancy

kk's bring a NEW syt local EURASIAN 17YOS,STARTING WORK TODAY

Ps:Nancy n Bee bee LAST 3DAYS,PLS HURRY FOR BRO INTERESTED IN THEM N HAVENT TRY N WANT TO TRY.

CHEERS

with regards,
Samster2324/COLOR]

icucicu
17-01-2006, 07:20 PM
sorry for the poor writing :P
Do up me if u all like it.. but don't zap me :D
Thx!

slutman141
17-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Thanks for Bros KK for arranging the good sexxion for me with Bee Bee this evening.

Ding dong, was greeted by a petite charming lady in Satin sleeping robe. Serve me a cold drink, was quite thirsty as was made to wait for 10 min longer. We sat together on edge of bed, started to TCCS and she slowly help me to take off the sock, shoes, shirts & pants (piece by piece) and while I started to tackle her boobs under the satin robe. Finally drop off the last piece of clothing, both of us, back to nature, hand in hand, we walked in to had the shower (unfortunately this room only had shower no bath tub), while standing, managed to lick & suck her boobs,with the water flowing off, feeling like sucking her milk. Then she kneeled down to give me a good BJJJ, no long after she washed me clean & ready for real action.

Then back to the bed, she started to crawl slowly onto me like a cat woman, first attack my nipples with her devil twisting tongue, then slowly move on the my groin area, then close in to my balls and shack. Can't tahan any more, the didi go full steam, she then cap and BJ me, then no long after started to have her riding on me wildly with various position and movements (twisting, sliding & up down, you can image..) With each trust I really feel good & strong & able to reach the end of her lovehole...too tired to try other positions..finally I feel like cumming...pull off my prick and ejaculated all over her boobs...what a sign...she commented wow you are a superman...(not sure she just wanted to boost my ego). Did not try anal like some of bros, not a fan for that. Understand later she is really like to dance that explain the energentic riding performance that she had on me ;-)

Spent too much time on 1st shot, so settle for some light massage & TCSS for the remaining session.

Summary :

Looks : 8/10 (SYT look)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (right size for her petite body)
BJ : 8.5/10 (good & powerful suction)
FJ : 8.5/10 (wild & energetic)
Service : GF feeling (let you hug, kiss & fondle her) & chatty (able to communicate in english)

Overall : 8.5

Understand both Bee Bee & Nancy are leaving soon, so bros, mai toi, better grap the last opportunity before gone for good. :D

october69
18-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Thanks bro samster2324 and kk for the slot given this evening with Nancy.

Already a lot of good comments on her and I just want to mention 2 things here.

BBBJ/HJ: Really SUPER, having the HJ with the tougue motion on the dick and the way she suck your dick. Occasionally, she will look at you with that big and attractive eyes. I enjoy myself for almost 30mins. The very BEST BBBJ/HJ combination I ever have. I'm giving a BIG 10/10 for that.

FJ: When doing missionary, she will ticker your balls, ears, nipples. I enjoy most when she do cowgirl. Slow motion of the pussy sliding in and out from the dick head down to the balls. Feeling is damn SHIOK! With the soft moaning and attractive eyes looking at you. I'm giving a 9/10.

Looks: 8/10 (with a good height and beautiful eyes)
Body: 8/10 (good figure and right size of boobs)
Service: 7/10 (overall friendly, naughty, playful and hardworking)

To all brothers, highly recommended NANCY to you all. Enjoy.

Pls do not zap me if you don't like the FR. But if you like it why not some encouragement points from you. Thank you :)

samster2324
18-01-2006, 07:16 AM
The Final Countdown have started.

Three days more to go & they are still selling like hot cakes.

Grab your chances before Bee Bee & Nancy goes back to Thailand.

Services: Anal, Bbbj, CIM, etc

Not fogetting we have a new Babe, Caroline, from Rangsit University who just arrived on yesterday. The 23yrs,1.58m,
33-24-35 gives AR, Bbbj with ice, CIM, body to body massage etc.

Call Kk now for booking.

Brought to you by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

cheryl27
18-01-2006, 08:02 AM
stupid HCC what loose lol.... hate you lol

kingcobra1974
18-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Pls advise how to contact....cheers!

:)

hornyspiderman
18-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Bro KK...your stuff is quite reliable..care to share your contact?

samster2324
18-01-2006, 12:08 PM
Greeting to bros,

tks to bro October69 n Slutman141 for posting a superb& honest fr on BeeBee & Nancy

with regards,
Samster2324 :rolleyes:

waijai
18-01-2006, 03:02 PM
tried bee liao so die die must try nancy b4 she "glub baan". :D
must say really no regret. she is one elegant lady that speaks good english. no need to go into her service as its already mentioned in the the above FRs. as they all mentioned its the "no horse run type".

her BBBJ is good and her body is juz perfect... wonder how she maintain it... nice height, sexy butt and good size boobs. now think about how her big seductive eyes look at u whilst licking my lollypop gives me hard-on. besides the sex i also enjoyed my post coital conversation wif her... kekeke... told me about her HK trips and her party times and showed me pics of her "baby". :eek:

overall she is one classy FL who can carry herself well. very tempted to RTF before friday... chiong arh!!!

M.Muff
18-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Hi Bros,

Reporting in with my FR on Bee Bee yesterday!

Procedures and services offered all very well covered by other bros and KK also so no need for me to cover again right? Just go straight to the important part and give my opinions on Bee Bee. Some more going back on Sat cannot waste time, must go straight to the important bit!

Overall, this is the most chatty and fun-loving FL I have ever met! She was so happy, always smiling and got a lot of stories to tell me! Not sure if all bros like this, or even if she is like this with everyone – maybe the click factor – but for me it was great! Especially since I had a crappy day at work, like coming home like that. Can chit chat, can talk cock, can suck cock. Bestest! :D

=================

LOOKS: 8/10
Looks, I think actually prettier than her picture. And some more the more you look the prettier I think. Nice eyes, bright and happy.

BODY: 6/10
Not slim, not fat, but a bit bah. Nice boobs with nipples that can poke your eye out if you’re not careful! But I like skinny types so I score lower lah. Just my rating.

SERVICE: 10/10 Service Par Excellence!!!!! Six Star Service with Medal and Award!!!! ISO9000-SEX! If you only try one FL this year, you got two days left!!!!!
Service-wise also very good. Will keep reminding you that anything you want, just tell her. Some more her principal is that when you happy, she then happy! Dam service orientated lor! Must recommend her to help train Sillypore service standards! No fight!

BBBJ: 7/10
BBBJ for me is okay, but my standards quite high lah. But got CIM so compensate! But very hardworking, keep on goign like a good soldier, never complain, never give up! Me very sorry make her work very hard for that!

FJ: 7/10
Streophonic, Dolby THX 3D surround sound. Wriggling and grabbing when you’re pumping! Very shoik! I like!

But confess old already thought can go for 2 but halfway through shack, tired and soldier failed. Mission aborted! Think I should give up going for 2 shots oredi. Kanna always second round never fire .... or must go for overnight booking sia.

AJ:
Gong xiao boh? FJ also give up where got AJ? But next time must try! heheheh

OTHER COMMENTS:
Only 1 small complaint. The room I got no bath leh. So shower standing up. Which is okay, but I was working until late and my boss was particularly crap so I was actually looking forward to a nice soak. Oh well.

Also, like most thai girls, she quite small and I quite tall so 69 quite difficult.

RTF
Of course! But think not enough time leh! But if she come back, I come back also!

==================

Mine overall probably more talk than action! One shot but had a great time! Thanks bro KK!

p.s. Bro KK, must ask you if you got time, she told me you brought her to eat something, got soup, got potato, got fish, a bit spicy and very good to eat. WTF is that?!? Kanna cannot figure it out leh. :confused:

Doggone!
18-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks to Bro KK for setting up last-minute slot with Nancy today.

My personal (IMHO lah!) opinion is as what most of the FR are
saying:

- very swee cha bo! not the fair type (quite dark)
- nice boobs with tits big enough to suck and hang on to!
- super long and great bbbj with lots of variation of tongue twirling
and deep throat (note that this is coming from a guy who really
wanted cim but couldn't come despite the efforts by her)
- multi-position fj, try her "on-top" position - she can really move!
- aj - unfortunately didn't really try, so no comments.
- very playful!
- her English one of the most powerful amongst the Thai girls
that I've come across. Had a long conversation with her about her pet
chihuahua.

only minus points - never do the traditional thai bath tub washout for you.
- didn't really get a chance to paint her pussy, she say
very sensitive lah!

Overall - highly recommended, value-for-money, service-oriented and
friendly, never rush you, type of sexperience.

understand from her that she's going back on Saturday.
so 2 more days left - Thu and Fri.
don't wait - give it a try!
(kk, got commission or not? :) )

just kidding lah. above jus my personal fr and recommendation.

kaloo
19-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Just had a tama session with the 2 ladies, booked through E777 as I do not have KK's contact.

Anyway there are a lot of FR on these 2 fantastic ladies so here is what I have to add... Nancy is really beautiful and speaks really good english... almost wished I had a session with her alone... a little loose down there but I guess cos her business is too good. AJ was good, my first time and she took it in so easily. I thought that most girls find it painful, tons of frenching, very good!!

Bee is smaller and more "bak". However her service is better, tighter down there and I had a good back massage after the session. She got really really REALLY wet when I fingered her when Nancy was on top. All in all quite an enjoyable session... my first TAMA!

Might RTF Nancy as I am a sucker for good looks... for bros who like good service, Bee will make you one happy chap. KK can you PM me your contact and add me to your yahoo group? thanks!!

Also please up my rep if you find my FR useful!! thanks!

whisper
19-01-2006, 03:38 AM
Got a slot for BEE from bro KK Tuesday. Sorry for the last FR. Below is my FR, not good in writing pls understand.

Was again veri anxious for the time to come, as wanna AJ this round. Promised will be gentle, I'm alway gentle and dun like to hurt any gal. Just wanna a good bonk.

She was a very small build lady with average look. Upon inside, she undress me to my birthday suit and proceed to bath, she clean my didi and ass well. Haha, knowing what she is up to.

I would say, she is a very hardworking and service oriented lady. No time waste, she starts the ball rolling, she started to catbath and BBBJ with her finger in my ass. First time my ass got rape, quite shiok la. Her ass rim was excellent, my best experience so far, chap chap. She will paint you high high!

Abt 20mins, I asked to fuck, she apply lube and ride me with her ass, whooo what a desperate lady to satisfy your fantasy, another chap chap. I stay still and let her ride me slowly, wan her to get use to it first. Abt 5mins, she's ready to be fuck in her ass. She bend down to hug me and let me pump her. slowly inch by inch in and out. The ass fuck last abt 10mins but all was slow to mid pace. Can see her expression was a bit painful, I stop to ask her if she alright. I claimed she ok and wanted me to fuck her ass hard till I cum. I cont'd slow and mid pump for 5 still can't cum. Sense that she is a bit pain so stop and rest, tcss.

Wa, she really like to talk a lot of her story back in thai. After 20mins, go wash up and enter her cunt and fuck for 15mins still can't cum. A bit tired liao, ask if she ok to go backhole, she obliged and pump for 10mins. I was so tired till didi go soft liao, knn old liao la. I given up cos left 15mins, told her to rest but she still insist to make me cum; what a superb service lady. I told her I ok and wanted her to rest. We talk for another short while then wash and dress.

Below is my ratings
Looks: 6/10 (I'm a sucker for look oso la)
Body: 7/10 big for her size, nipple quite big and dark brown
Pussy: 7/10 quite tight and wet, she can really cum during FJ
FJ: 7/10 juicy and tightness is ok
BBBJ: 7/10 ggod suction, beware your asshole kanna rape
AJ: 8/10 super tight (me ass hunter)
Service: 9/10 superb service and hardworking just that I can't cum

Compliment to bro KK a very service oriented guy, msg me how her service..... I replied him as above.

FR is my opinion, it's up to ur own assessment. One man poison might be another man meat. Cheers and enjoy bonking bros.

samster2324
19-01-2006, 07:37 AM
The Final Countdown have started.

Two days more to go & they are still selling like hot cakes.

Grab your chances before Bee Bee & Nancy goes back to Thailand.

Not fogetting we have a new Babe, Caroline, from Rangsit University who just arrived.

Caroline 23yrs,
Height 1.58m,
V-stats 33-24-35
Services AR, Bbbj with ice, CIM, body to body massage etc.

Call Kk now for booking.
Pls ask for early bird promotion for slots before 11.30am.

Brought to you by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

breezepass79
19-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Thanks bro Sam for the slot given this afternoon with Nancy.
. Here is my FR.

I was taken aback when I was greeted by Nancy at the door.. She was prettier then expected. I was actually thinking she was a cute girl judging from the pic but it a bonus. In the room, while I was admiring her REALLY big eyes, she will throw sexy stares at you and occasionally giving soft touches to your rod and balls.
She signals me to go to shower and was impressing to know that she had filled the bathtub with warm water in advance (very good service). After cleaning up, action began. She started on my nipples with wet licks and sexy stares, slowly moving around my body (i have notice really long tongue and i mean really, really long:eek: ) and then proceed south for the bbbj. She has the kind of wet bbbj that will have a line of saliva when her mouth leave you rod and her licking of balls was also top class. Maybe it is due to her long tongue that why her licking has such good feeling, cannot tahan anymore. I ask her to cap and the thrusting began, started with she riding me with her dictating the pace. Regulated thrusting with sexy stares is going to make me unload early but determine not to end the first shot early I have to really tahan, so i change position to dictate the pace myself. Was doing her missionary for a while and change it to doggie as i was pumping her, she untie her hair. As the pumping picks up it pace, she will flip head behind to give you her ''shiok'' look after just a few more pump... i unloaded in her.. Finish a tired but satisfied man.

Won’t go into the detail of the second shot.... Stats is as follow
Boobs: 5/10 (small but not flat)
BBBj: 8/10 (Shiok)
Service: 9/10
AR : Nil
Frenching: Yes
CIM : Didn't try ( could not make it in time)
Anal : too bad she could not , told me she had 7 bro yesterday and ass hurting.
Must Try Position: Doggie (love the face in this position)

Understand she leaving soon, so bro who want must act fast.

duooort
19-01-2006, 10:59 AM
Arranged a session with nancy yesterday and wat an experience.

Reached the hotel early and proceed to the rm. I was greeted by a joyful gal in a pink lace gown. First impression of her is that she has a nice pair of rounded boobs and slim body. She was smiling all the way the way in the rm and it brightens my day. :D We sat on the bed to chitchat for a while and found that her english is very fluent. When the water is reay. i went to take a bath and was a little disappointed not to have the thai style full body scrub.

When i finished my bath, i rest on the bed and she start to give a BBBJ. Power sia, she knows how to use her tongue to stimulate the shaft. The way she use her tongue to fondle the head of my shaft while occasionally peeping at me was just heaven. After a few minutes, she stop to take a condom but i stop her and told her i want to cim. She proceed back to bbbj and a little hj, in no time i came. She suck clean my shaft before going to the toilet to wash up.

Rest for around 10 minutes before she start to play with my shaft. In no time , the beast woke up and wore a strawberry cap. Started with cowgal style, she look hot and wild when she is riding on you with her hair down and boobs bouncing. After a while, she look tired and change to sitting position. Thrust became faster and she started to moan. Lastly change to missionary, put her legs on my shoulder and increase the speed of the thrust. She look like she is enjoying when she started to lick her lips and close her eyes. After a few minutes, i came.

name : nancy
looks : 7.5 (quite a looker)
body : 8 (slim body & no tummy)
boobs : b+
bbbj : 9 ( heavenly feeling )
fj : 8 ( willing to satify & change position)
rtf : of course but she is going back liao.

samster2324
19-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Greeting to bros, :)

tks to bro Waijai,M Muff,Doggone,Kaloo,Whisper,Breezepass79,Duoort for posting a superb& honest fr on BeeBee & Nancy

ps:CAROLINE is also as gd as both of them,MUST try to believe

with regards,
Samster2324 ;)

johntan6969
19-01-2006, 12:52 PM
dear bro,
how to book
who to call
thanks

sextrooper
19-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi to all bros. After reading so many good FR on Bee Bee, die die must try before she return BKK. Initially hesitating between a tarma wiz nancy, but eventually chose onli Bee Bee for my session due $$$ not enough. Got the first slot of today, my fav slot. On the way bought her breakfast but KK said she had it oreadi !! :(

Upon opening the door, a always smiling face, petite size gal greeted me. Wear a silky robe, she offer me cold water, took off my shirt & Bermuda. That’s wat I called service. No bathtub in her room but is a see thru glass standing shower . Shower was SOP.

Proceed to bed after shower, TCSS a bit. She started her cathbath action, very sensually, her B++ boobs rubbing my standing didi, shiok. BJ was just wonderful & hardworking. When she rode on me during FJ action, she rocks & rocks, enjoying herself, like the osim new slimming machine advertised on tv. Did her in 3 positions and we cummed together. No chance to try AJ during first round.

After cleaning up, she offered me oil massage. Her massage is so heavenly. From toe to shoulder, so relaxing till I gave up my second shot. Along the session, TCSS with this chatty & lively & playful gal. That’s wat I called service orientated & GF feeling. 100%. Last time I tried a few gals, their face always so black, made me no mood oso.

To all bros, this gem going back on this sat, so thur & fri are the LAST chance for you to try this gem, not to be MISSED. This one definitely value for money.

Name ; Bee Bee
Looks : 7/10
Boobs : B++
Body :7/10
FJ : 8/10
AJ : nvr try
Massage: 10/10
Attitude : 10/10 (always happy & smiling, make me come out happy oso)
GF : 100 %
RTF : no time but when she return again, definitely will.

Thks to KK for this wonderful gem :)

PJ88
19-01-2006, 03:52 PM
Wow, too bad i won't have time to try the 2 girls before they go....KK, pls PM me your contact...must try your next girl...

samster2324
19-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Going! Going! Sold.

Attention! Attention! Last Day for Bee Bee & Nancy

Sorry bros who have not book these two wonders of the world.

Nancy last slot is 6pm.

Bee Bee last slot is 10pm.

Book now if you haven't.

Fortunately we have our new Caroline to replace them.

Bros who have tried Bee Bee & Nancy, Kk Guarantee that you will like Caroline too.

All these by courtesy of Kk Entertainment.

Kk thanks all bros who have supported both of them on their behalf.

kingbaccarat
20-01-2006, 09:04 AM
Ai ya ya,
they go back, then where our bros who like anal can find this kind of girl?

Kk u better bring some more anal girls here. hahahehe

Chinki
20-01-2006, 11:13 AM
First of all, a BIG SHOUT-OUT to Bros Samster and KK. Thanks for the arrangement for Caroline...she's one of a kind man!

Well, how do I start? Fabulous girl, wonderful attitude, superb top-class service (as always with bro KK's girls!) and not to mention exquisite sex!

Got to the room about ten mins late due to some network issues but when the door opened and lo and behold! WHAT A LITTLE HOTTIE! (xiao la kiao or chilli padi...whichever y'all prefer) Grabbed me in and started frenching me already...DAMN...SUPER GF factor (like she's been waiting for some long lost lover just came back from war or something)...and her frenching wasn't a fierce tongue-war but like there was feeling behind it (must admit she's a damn good kisser!) Proceeded to the chair where she helped me undress while waiting for the water in the shower and TCSS for abit...her english is quite good as most bros have mentioned and that thai/americanized accent...DAMN, WHAT A TURN-ON!

So off to the shower we went where she cleaned me up really well and lovingly, gazing in my eyes and frenching now and then-PRICELESS!

Proceeded to the bed and I wish I could say 'action begins' but it was more like 'WELCOME TO PARADISE!'....she was gonna do her sexy-massage on me, put the lotion on my chest and was just starting when I skipped it, pulled her towrd me and started the frenching again...as we rubbed skin on skin (must say, her body is really nice to hold) and I was playing my tongue round her ear, her lobes and it seems like she was getting hot with her response...she catbathed me and started her BBBJ, playfully licking my shaft and balls too (and must say her suction is really good!) and after quite a BBBJ, CIMed and she kept on going as if to make sure she got every last drop out from my first shot-PRICELESS!

She proceeded then to wash the lotion off herself while I laid there sextisfied and watched some dumbass I dunno what show on TV (SG TV SUX MAN!) Anyways, she came back out and I was halfway giving her a massage when she flipped the favour and massaged me instead...this girl really can massage man! (Apparently, she learnt it while working in a spa) It wasn't a quickie too, it was one of those proper cover every inch of your bone and body pro-type massages that totally relaxes (and I almost fell asleep too if it wasn't for the fact I was conversing with her throughout) and she's a good conversationist as well. Turned around and she massaged my front and then...she lubed my chest and ass-massaged me, teasing my manhood with her lovenest and got me rock hard again...she then excused herself and quickly came back with ice in her mouth. She gave me the ice-BBBJ (which was quite a new experience for me but not so hot on it -no pun intended). It was quite unique actually, she blew me and crushed the ice @ the same time (wonder how the heck she managed that!) She then capped me and rode me for awhile then I took her missionary. We moved together in motion in deep heated passion as well as slow tenderness while still deep frenching-ABSOLUTE PRICELESSNESS!

We then laid in each other's arms and rested for awhile (note*the exquisite massage already took awhile and I was all relaxed). Took our shower together, as she lovingly scrubbed off my lotion...hehe...we both dressed up and TCSS for awhile (didn't feel like leaving actually) but had to go so kissed goodbye and departed.

BRILLIANT, PRICELESS SEXQUISITE SEXPERIENCE! Would love to RTF if schedule permits!

Cheers again Bros KK & Samster!

samster2324
20-01-2006, 07:23 PM
I am posting this on behalf of Bee Bee & Nancy.

They thank everyone who have visited them. Those who missed them will have to wait a while before they come back as Nancy got a modelling show
in Phuket the next few weeks.

Gong Xi Fa Chai, ang pow ka kin lai. ;)

all4great
21-01-2006, 01:54 AM
Had a session with Bee Bee today and juz to share my FR with fellow samsters. Planned on trying Nancy but her last 'order' was 6pm so decided to 'upz' Bee Bee instead b4 she return to BKK.

Somewat disappointed about the looks and figure but Bee makes up for these in terms of service. Reminds me of Bro KK's prior Tomyam "Shirley". ISO9000 trained and helps me to undress and shower (w/o bathtub not as fun:( ).

Proceed to bed and action starts. Very hardworking and one of the best BJ I experienced! She's also really horny and once on-top macam energizer bunny, keeps going and going ..... Finished off with sex-tifing CIM.

Rested for a while and Bee is very chatty, talking about how she likes S'pore very much and went to Zouk and had lotz of fun etc. Went on to 2nd round but didn't manage to finish cos' I too tired oredi.

Next target will choose a SYT ... maybe Ling but quite broke oredit : (

Name : Bee Bee
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : C
Body :5.5/10 (too short for me and not the type i like)
BJ : 8.5/10 (yummy king)
FJ : 8/10 (osim I-gallop)
AJ : nvr try
Attitude : 9/10 (will ask u wat u like to do)

samster2324
21-01-2006, 05:38 PM
Greeting to bros, :cool:

tks to bro Sextrooper,Chinki n All4great for posting a fr on BeeBee,Nancy& Caroline

ps:CAROLINE is the only gal avail,Beebee & Nancy hv already go HM SWEET HM:p

groo
21-01-2006, 06:59 PM
I had my session with Nancy after reading mostly great FRs on her. Now, what can i write which the other bros have not written? So my FR will be brief...

At the appointed time, the door opened after some knocking n waiting(?)... Nancy hid behind the door n i pushed against it: "Ahhhh...!" followed by some giggles... I went in n saw a wide-eyed tanned girl who's fairly tall n wearing a most sexy negligee... She closed the door, hugged me n squeezed my didi... She undressed me, squeezed my didi again n proceeded to prepare the water... Mind you, this didi-molest-thing happened throughout my session with her, contrary to most other bros who had their butts squeezed... Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D Anyways, while waiting for the tub to fill, we chatted n boy, can she chat, like a MRT! She spoke excellent Hokkien but only restricted to the 2 words "lan-jiao"! Bwahahahahahahaha!!! ;p What to do, she studied Mass Communications leh!!! Heehee!

Soon, time to bath... SOP stuff but she's good with her hands. Soon my brother n his little red head was peering above the sudsy water...

More hugging n kissing on the bed while i played with her B-boobs n big dark nipples. A closer screwtiny of her face yield an exotic chio look, not unlike those of some Bollywood A-star actresses, as some bros pointed out. Catbath was SOP n soon, i was enjoying a nice long gentle BBBJ. Nancy really took her time, like licking a lollycock with some deep-throating. She soon got up to ride, quite SOP, maybe due to fatigue... I then laid her down n proceeded to service her in missionary.... long strokes mixed in with short strokes, fast jabs with gentle slow tempo... Her captivating eyes would half-openly gazed at me while moaning n panting, which was a real big turn-on! Finally, i gripped her too legs together against my shoulders n finished off my session there n then, and slumped over her slim tired body...

I was too tired to have a 2nd session, so Nancy gave me a massage which although SOP, was still with enough strength n fairly good skill, with me lying there on the bed chatting about everything... she sure has some funny stories about her (mis)adventures which she told with great relish... Soon i bathed, paid her, she kissed me n.... yeah, you guessed it, squeezed my "lan-jiao" again! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers n cheong-ahhhhhhh......!!! :D

apacag
21-01-2006, 09:55 PM
Bros who have tried Bee Bee & Nancy, Kk Guarantee that you will like Caroline too.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

In reference to Nancy, I beg to defer from the rave reviews of her, with the damage, without doubt my expectations of a cat150 doesn't justify.

Got the arrangement from bro e777 sam, for 9pm slot on 3 Jan.

Dressed in sexy lingerie, she peeps out from behind the door after I knocked twice. She looks sweeter in photo. I was early by 10 mins, and she was just watching the ending of one of her favourite show on Ch 5 for that evening.

I thought I might let her have her final enjoyment. She came and sat beside me but was majority of the time engross on the show. Small-talk is patchy but finally the wait is over.

Quickly ushered me into the bathroom, and ask me to bathe, and rinse my mouth. Was expecting that she would join me or give me a massage, but appears that she just want to get it done and over with for today.

As other bros confirmed, she likes to giggle and find many things humourous, which to me is sometimes quite a turn-off. Appears like consorting with someone with a screw-less.

Got a slim body and endowed bobbies for her build, brown erected swollen nipples. Sensitive to the touch due to too many lickings from bros. Started with bbbj, and really worked her tongue, but doesn't have the power to make me CIM. Turned her to missionary, and work on her nips and slowly move to the groin area, fingering and blowing into her puss. Closed her eyes savouring the moment. Proceed to move towards her for entry, but stopped by her to apply KY first. With KY, it would be easier, but I supposed she's overworked and too dry, but my preference is to be natural.

Well, missionary entrance and begin to hump her with both her legs high up towards her chest. Almost felt like she's got no butt and humping deep. Turned her sideways and gave her a couple of sidewinders. and turned again to try the back 9. As if on cue, she comes to doggie, and began to hump harder and faster until I cum, but all this while she seems to be muted (enjoying or what, don't know).

Resting on bed, and small talk as usual. 24yo, used to study Mass Comm, that's why I rate her ability to converse better than anything. Revealed that she actually likes to *F* and make good money, and used to have a SG bf in Thai but already broken up, because he disapprove of her liberal attitude.

Round Two
She begins to "play" with my john, and bbbj again. after saluting, she caps him and mounted on me. I signalled that I would like her anal, and she reposition for a-entry. Entry was smooth and she begins to rock-up-and down and sideways. After awhile, I signalled that she should lie face-down, and I enter her behind. Feels tighter, she may be working her muscles too. Gave her short fast thrust and begin to move my hands to feel and carass her bobbies. With each thrust, she lets out a breadth and give small "yipes" of pleasure, which turns me on more. Alternate between slow and fast thrust and feel her react to each. Will not hold on for long, and with faster frequency of thrust and "yipes", I came onto her.

Cleaned up, rest, and left.

Looks: 7/10 (good, sharp features)
Boobs: 6/10
BBBj: 5/10
FJ: 6/10
Service: 4/10
AR : Nil
Frenching / Kissing : NIL
CIM : Didn't try
Anal : 6/10
GF : No such feeling
Damage : 150/90/2
RTF : No, my preference is service-oriented gals with GF-feeling, will make the encounter more pleasurable

samster2324
22-01-2006, 12:46 AM
Bro apacag,

according to my records Nancy came on 7th Jan but u claimed that u book her on 3rd Jan at 9.00pm with E777. I dont know whats your intention of writting this FR but i welcome true FR regardless of the service they give, be it good or bad. As there are so many customer that book Nancy, i have received a few complaints that Nancy dont shower together with them which i have already told her. After which she changed and only shower for the customer instead of showing together as she feels very uneasy showing with them. But she assure me that her service in other areas can cover for not showering with her customer. Non of the customer complaint after that.

In fact most of my customer praised her for her service. So maybe its a misunderstanding or have u book another Nancy from other place. Or is it that you are asked by my competitors to write this FR to downgrade my standard. Only u know, not me or others. Whatever the reasons, i thank you for posting and i am sure bros from SB know what is going on just by reading the thread posted.

Pls call E777 if u did really book for Nancy and identify yourself so that Kk Entertainment can give u a discount on your next visit if that is true.

Thank you once again and i appologised if it is like what u said.

Cheerz!

apacag
26-01-2006, 12:09 AM
Bro Sam,

My FR is for authentic and not through any other incentive to discredit your stable of beauties. However, I might have mistaken for the dates as my company have 2 long holidays for the new year and hari raya and I am certain that I visited her on a Tuesday, so it must be 10th Jan then.

I was the "fussy" one who was also deciding between Piano and Nancy on that evening, and finally decided on Nancy as she looks more appealing to me.

Nancy had intially thought that I was introduced by KK, of course I do not know if its Mr KK or KK Entertainment. Based on this, it appears she improved after she had received feedback from you. So I might be the unlucky, after a long day for her. Notwithstanding, for a cat150, I would expect better, honestly.

Will PM you my details

y5468
01-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Sorry it took so long to put up FR of these two great girls, but I've been super busy. I had a great time with Beebee and Caroline so will put up a quick FR about each:

Beebee
Looks: 6/10
BBBj: 8/10
Service: 10/10 - superb!
AR : 9/10
CIM : Didn't try
Anal : 10/10 - a must and superb
GF: 7/10
RTF : Most probably

I had a great time with Beebee. She is the most service-orinented girl I've ever met, and she takes her role very seriously. I don't think there's anything she won't do, provided you ask nicely, and she very quickly understood exactly what it takes to make me feel good. Terrific girl!

Caroline
Looks: 6.5/10
BBBj: 8/10
Service: 9/10
AR : 10/10
CIM : Twice, and took her time, excellent
Anal : none
GF : 10/10
RTF : Yes

A little prettier than Beebee (though they're both very cute, not quite my usual type) - short and sweet. Her CIM was great and she seemed to savour the sensation. She's an exciting girl who clearly likes to try new things and push the limits. She put me through my paces and tought me a thing or two too! For those looking for a GFE, she certainly doesn't disappoint and you can really feel comfortable with her.

rajal1
16-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Hi! Bro,
How to contact Bro KK?

Rajal1