PDA

View Full Version : Good Massage + JG in Jalan Besar area

luv_hater
15-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi bros,

First time starting a thread here. Just wanna share a place i stumbled upon while walking ard in jalan besar area.

Place looked not bad, went in and was greeted by an auntie, so abit disappointed. Place look quite big, so probably got more girls ard. Paid for an hr, went in and striped (favourite kinda massage... hate wearing those uncomfortable boxers or disposables). Had to wait for a few minutes cos i guess the ML wasn't ready.

Anyway in came a milf. I though ok la better than the one outside haha... Wearing tank top (my favourite haha) and shorts. Guessing she either local or malaysian cos of the way she speak like eng chinese hokkien all cham cham. Massage was quite good, hit the right spots. Quite relaxing and hard at the right spots.

About 30 mins in, popped GQ. JG, JG with BM, and full package. Price quoted was quite high, but she says cos they do proper JG, which most ML dont do, guarantee didi strong. I decided since i'm there to spend abit and get the JG BM package.

The JG no joke really quite good. She took took off her top and her tits not too bad la got something to grab at least haha... I've done in China before and it's so hard to find in sg. Hers was comparable, and lasted for about 10 min. BM was good too, really used whole body and not just rub neh neh abit then use hand like grinding sugar cane. She really shake the whole bed with her BM haha...

Anyway long story short, good proper JG is hard to find, and you wouldn't want anybody anyhow mess with your didi also. The price not cheap, and she didnt budge on pricing also, so get ready to bring enough $$$ haha...

Looks: 6, better than your average auntie haha
Body: 7, quite tight for her age, tits are not bad but dont expect much
Massage: 8, good massage can consider come back for it haha
HJ: Not just HJ, but JG so for those never do before, it's worth a try
Damage: 45 for hr massage, 80 for JG, 120 JG+BM, 150 Full package.

I'm always on the lookout for new fun places with good massage so am wiling to trade contacts...

darknight80
15-10-2014, 03:44 PM
Nice, ctc me pls.

tckeong1978
15-10-2014, 04:17 PM
No hard feeling,

If we keep getting service at so high cost,we going eat shit in future.
Inflation is high,understand,but we need to bring down the price.dont let our didi take over our big head.
Pls boycott this lady...let her know,hj/jugen is 50,bm is 80,full is 100.
Thank u...

powerkid
15-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Agree with bro tckeong1978, full service is only $100 but lately so many of them requested at least $150. We should not spoilt the market and let them keep increasing the price.

tckeong1978
15-10-2014, 06:35 PM
With the price state,can go gl or freelance syt for full service...still got left over for makan.

My 2cents comment.

But we still thank ts for providing the frs and lobang to all ppl.

rav.evc
15-10-2014, 07:12 PM
Agreed Bros.
entrance already 50.
if full 150
total 200
gl can get syt + full liou.

luv_hater
17-10-2014, 02:17 PM
Ya agreed it's not cheap... nowadays the price getting haywire... i just treat it as a learning experience haha... so now share share lor...

romidogdog
17-10-2014, 03:27 PM
No hard feeling,

If we keep getting service at so high cost,we going eat shit in future.
Inflation is high,understand,but we need to bring down the price.dont let our didi take over our big head.
Pls boycott this lady...let her know,hj/jugen is 50,bm is 80,full is 100.
Thank u... Agree.make this a sbf chionging standard rate.happens few times when i insist our rate if not than forget it, some will lan lan give in. Shall we start a thread , just a daily reminder to fellows bros here " HJ = $50 BM/HJ = $80 FULL =$100 " wondering if it works.:D

ComeMyWay
17-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Ya agreed it's not cheap... nowadays the price getting haywire... i just treat it as a learning experience haha... so now share share lor...

Agreed bro :(