PDA

View Full Version : ysh not a good choice

stevehunting
14-10-2014, 02:59 PM
Nowadays YSH girls butterfly a lot. Base on the observation and experience recently few months. Girl come to sit for 10 to 15mins then went out looking for another room. At the first my friend sit with 1 girl. After that the girl leave, he find another girl. Leave again, find another girl... until the 3rd girl leave... the 1st girl and 2nd girl still yet come back. Flying out almost an hour!!
When the 1st girl come back. My friend ask her to leave and tips 10. She reject to accept. End up took 20 and leave.

damong777
14-10-2014, 04:30 PM
Nowadays YSH girls butterfly a lot. Base on the observation and experience recently few months. Girl come to sit for 10 to 15mins then went out looking for another room. At the first my friend sit with 1 girl. After that the girl leave, he find another girl. Leave again, find another girl... until the 3rd girl leave... the 1st girl and 2nd girl still yet come back. Flying out almost an hour!!
When the 1st girl come back. My friend ask her to leave and tips 10. She reject to accept. End up took 20 and leave.

Which session u go? Ysh got 3 time slots

stevehunting
14-10-2014, 05:27 PM
Usually go for afternoon and night.
After 11pm never tried before.
Weekdays, weekend even not crowded they behave same.

I tried RS too, the girl quality normal, room slightly cheaper but the small room really small, just enough for 2 guys 2 girls and very squeeze. Just 1 jug beer HH weekday 4 to 8pm $81. But the girl accept $20!! And girl not flying frequently. Good if you want budget.

Tried miracle KTV recently. The girl quality above average, playability high. Although need to tips mummy 50, but worth the money. Environment is classy a bit, small room is big and comfortable... enough for 4 guys and 4 girls also not feeling squeeze. Sound system is good, walau with two big LED display for KTV. Girl looks, playability and attitude is better. Although minimum tips is 50, but 1 girl is enough for whole session. She will not missing for long time.

When compare to YSH and miracle ktv damage almost same ( base on 3 persons )
2 girls 60 + room HH 1 tower 98 /3 = 100+
1 girl 50 + room HH 1 tower 108/3 + mummy 50/3 = 100+

Quality not quantity. Personally feeling miracle more fun and worth the money

stevehunting
15-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Which session u go? Ysh got 3 time slots

Except the midnight session.... all tried

s@ms@m
15-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Quite true...the tends to butterfly for very long... Sometimes I seen them juz loitering around in hall.

I tried RS too, the girl quality normal, room slightly cheaper but the small room really small, just enough for 2 guys 2 girls and very squeeze. Just 1 jug beer HH weekday 4 to 8pm $81. But the girl accept $20!! And girl not flying frequently. Good if you want budget.

Tried miracle KTV recently. The girl quality above average, playability high. Although need to tips mummy 50, but worth the money. Environment is classy a bit, small room is big and comfortable... enough for 4 guys and 4 girls also not feeling squeeze. Sound system is good, walau with two big LED display for KTV. Girl looks, playability and attitude is better. Although minimum tips is 50, but 1 girl is enough for whole session. She will not missing for long time.

newyorker88
15-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Quite true...the tends to butterfly for very long... Sometimes I seen them juz loitering around in hall.

The mamas an better do something or the customers will not return... :D

s@ms@m
15-10-2014, 12:17 PM
The mamas an better do something or the customers will not return... :D

YSH No mama san system... Maybe today will go hall sit sit...

stevehunting
28-11-2014, 07:09 PM

No bluff you. Ysh kind of waste money and time. And not satisfied mood going back home.

I skipped to going there anymore. Even my friend invite me few times. I did give chance to ysh for last few times, very disappointed. End up still the same. although other ktv expenses is slightly expensive but I felt worth. And happy face go home. Haha

Go and explore other ktv. Brother!!!

sibeitiko
29-11-2014, 01:00 AM
Rs middle room quite spacious. If ure heavy drinker can sit middle room. Last wed just went. Not much girls. Manage to met one girl who doesn't even know how to speak eng or Chinese. Sian to the max. Though she having fever yet still drinking. Gave her 50$ and ask her go home rest.

Jasonktv
30-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Miracle sound quite good , any bro can share the hh hour and Sh timing . Wish can go there to explore . Any bro can pls give the contact number to book the room :)

Jasonktv
01-12-2014, 12:54 PM
Bro , can share the contact of miracle ?