PDA

View Full Version : Great find with happy ending at west

bonking2
14-10-2014, 01:14 PM
Hi bros, found a place which will fit those who like gd rub woth happy ending
Sorry for the poor FR

Location-west
Amenities-Carpark(ERP),DBS atm at esso(2min walk),coffeeshop(beside)
Looks-7.5/10
Massage-8.5/10
Hdly-8.5/10
Booby:(B or C)
Massage-8.5/10
Damage-$100(2hr massage)(paisey nvr check 1hr price)
$50(GQ jerky)
South adventure-wet wet wet
RTM-yes,yes,yes

Was having breakfast and felt an urge for a gd rub....saw this place beside where i was having breakfast amd decided to give a try....went to the counter and ask for 2hr massage....brought to a room which was dim(my fav) amd change to a pair of shorts which will not stay up(u will get wat i mean when u try)
Then a figure approached the small window of thr door amd wad greeted by this pleasent looking ML....told to lie facing downwards(SOP) and the massage started with my shorts pulled down exposing half my butt.....started with back and the rub will extend to the butt crack(i was like"lower...lower")...but nothing really happened....after the back,was the legs....she put a lot of oil on the thigh area and started to rub from the calf to the thigh then butt then ur lovehole(all in one movement)....i was like "wow"....this carried on occasionally her fingers touching ur balls.....sequence same for the other leg....she the ask me turn around amd started to rub the hand(skip cos boring)...then she went to the tummy when she will rub amd fingers occasionally teasing ur little head(mine was saluting already)...then next is back to the legs amd the rub is most interesting when she cos for the inner thigh touching ur balls amd tip finger brushing past ur brother...

Then the GQ...."u want JG(whisper)?"...i was like of cos(in my heart) and she said $50...accepted her request and she started to pump oil and sliding up ur thigh slowly reaching ur brother....the best part is when she stroke ur bro and balls ot was slow amd steady.....(not those type rushing type)...ask if could touch her breast...she smile and nod her head.....breast was just nice for me(b or c cup)....then ask if could touch below she again smile amd arrange for u to slide ur hands in....the moment i touch the albalone...ot was like cleam shaven and wet....rub it awile and it got wetter...slid into her wothy finger she did not complain....the faster i finger her she got wetter till she bit her lips with soft moan(controlling herself in order not to let outside hear)....as i got faster she pump me harder...she whispered to me if i cumming let her know so can c together....afterwhile i told her i was gona explode and when i exploded,she too exploded and i could feel my palm was slightly dripping with wa pussy juice...she lie on my tummy to gather her composure and said long time nvr exp this feeling....i was like hmm...if i could go further it will be gd...she said it can nvr happen here,but if outside i will nvr know....
Afterwhich wash up and paid her $50 plus another $20 tip....before i left the room she told me hope to see u again and gave me a peck on the lips before i left.....

Bros interested pls pm me...will only EXCHANGE cttds with genuine bros with reputable points...do up me if u like my FR...and pls drop a FR of ur exp with her

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE treat her with respect and only share the location with trustworthy bros....if someday the place was the close down or she no more there due to being caught(by boss or law)... I VOW nvr to share such a gem amymore.... Thanks

Harddick13
14-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Pls shre contact bro��☝

S1m0n
14-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Bro TS,
I stay in west. Wanna try her service. Pls share ctc. PM u liao.
Thx

xiaotaijian
14-10-2014, 02:55 PM
The description seems to match the one near my house. Tried twice during night time but nv tio GQ before. Maybe TS can let me know the name of the ML?

dragonlung
14-10-2014, 05:07 PM
Bro, I go to the west often, can share contact?

Arch78
14-10-2014, 11:33 PM
Bro. Can share contact pls

syous79
15-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Please share contact bro, thanks in advance

darknight80
15-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Bro, ctc pls. I can exchange for another place at west too.

ah bur
15-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Bro

pls share ctc.
living in west and tried many but no happy ending.

bonking2
15-10-2014, 05:19 PM
So any bros that i gave cttd tried yet?

romidogdog
15-10-2014, 07:01 PM
TS. Up you 2 days ago. Still no ctc?

iron56
16-10-2014, 01:35 PM
hi i would love to try her service. do let me have her contact please!

javril
16-10-2014, 03:48 PM
Bro, can share contact + location? Thanks.

Arlong
16-10-2014, 07:18 PM
i stay west bro

gettoliveagain
16-10-2014, 07:49 PM
share pls bro

MagnumIceCream
17-10-2014, 04:06 AM
can pm me also?

topman
17-10-2014, 01:05 PM
contacts pls. thanks

crazynod
17-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Bro, can i have the ctc/location?

bonking2
17-10-2014, 03:54 PM
Given out to quite a few bros,but no fr.... Will stop giving out till there is some fr

SammieFan
17-10-2014, 04:04 PM
I'm herrbQUOTE=bonking2;11980025]Given out to quite a few bros,but no fr.... Will stop giving out till there is some fr[/QUOTE]
I'm here now. opt for an hr....so yur total damage is 170?

gamester74
17-10-2014, 04:36 PM
Think i know where this place is.
Had tried few times before, massage not bad, but only once got happy ending.
I think it depends on who the ML also.
Overall this place still ok as got coffee shop to lar kopi afterwards.:D

romidogdog
17-10-2014, 04:39 PM
I'm herrbQUOTE=bonking2;11980025]Given out to quite a few bros,but no fr.... Will stop giving out till there is some fr
I'm here now. opt for an hr....so yur total damage is 170?[/QUOTE] Bro, how you end up the figure $170? :confused:If you read TS FR .An hr is $50, standard rate ,2 hrs $100 ...plus GQ $50.

SammieFan
17-10-2014, 10:38 PM
Bro, how you end up the figure $170? :confused:If you read TS FR .An hr is $50, standard rate ,2 hrs $100 ...plus GQ $50.

i think he did mention a $20 tip? anyway here's my FR.

I went down today, already know of this spa juz that got the impression that open 24hr is clean but after bro bonking2 intro so went try. pushed open the door & went in, a slim bi-spec gal was lying on the couch beside the counter watching her hp, she got up immediately, so i told her what's the rate like, $50 an hr she said so ok, decided on an hr, so paid, wrote details etc & was asked to the room nearest to the recep. was told to change to a shorts & wait for 10mins. bloody hell the shorts was like size XXXXXL, how i tie also will drop down, wth, i juz lie face down on the massage table.

think abt 15mins later a mid 40 lady came in, asked me 可以吗?i juz gave a erm. so she step in, adjust the bed abit then asked me 要油吗? i gave an ok.

so she started on my back, massage was ok, good enough for me, not too hard nor the piano type but for sure it was slow. i was thinking like that 1hr enough or not. we chatted abit while she massage me. Her name is May, joined in May therefore the name....before that was working elsewhere by another name. she din reveal where she used to work.

anyway true enough, by the time she finished on my legs, note all these time still face down & no cocktease or whatever...alrdy left 5mins then asked me wanna turn over. i asked her turn over do what, she said left 5mins can give me a head rub, i said ok loh, thinking knn no GQ.

while working on my head, she asked me wanna add time or not can do other area, so i say chance come liao so opt to add 30mins for $25. then she start on my chest, somehow focusing on my nips then stomach then occasionally hand will overshot go into the shorts & accidentally touch my pubic. then she bent to my ears & gave me GQ.....of coz i say ok, standard rate. so she began working on my rod, 1 hand grab the shaft, the other massage the head, i told her i very fast 1 so pls slowly then i started touching her boobs, should be a good B, dun let me take off bra but i managed to play with her nip, asked her can suck she said i not her husband cannot if want can bring her home....wah can tabao out!

after awhile i unload on her hand, she mentioned so much haha..asked me if i wanna a drink, cleaned me up asked me go shower while she get me a drink. after shower & dress up, drink her water, paid her $50 & counter $25 balance & left.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: B+
HJ: 7/10
RTM: maybe but gonna try Helen(heard someone asked her name while i massage so muz be not bad)

heymister
17-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Given out to quite a few bros,but no fr.... Will stop giving out till there is some fr

place might be better off without FRs .... jus a thought :rolleyes:

btw you got pm .......

romidogdog
17-10-2014, 11:02 PM
i think he did mention a $20 tip? anyway here's my FR.

I went down today, already know of this spa juz that got the impression that open 24hr is clean but after bro bonking2 intro so went try. pushed open the door & went in, a slim bi-spec gal was lying on the couch beside the counter watching her hp, she got up immediately, so i told her what's the rate like, $50 an hr she said so ok, decided on an hr, so paid, wrote details etc & was asked to the room nearest to the recep. was told to change to a shorts & wait for 10mins. bloody hell the shorts was like size XXXXXL, how i tie also will drop down, wth, i juz lie face down on the massage table.

think abt 15mins later a mid 40 lady came in, asked me 可以吗?i juz gave a erm. so she step in, adjust the bed abit then asked me 要油吗? i gave an ok.

so she started on my back, massage was ok, good enough for me, not too hard nor the piano type but for sure it was slow. i was thinking like that 1hr enough or not. we chatted abit while she massage me. Her name is May, joined in May therefore the name....before that was working elsewhere by another name. she din reveal where she used to work.

anyway true enough, by the time she finished on my legs, note all these time still face down & no cocktease or whatever...alrdy left 5mins then asked me wanna turn over. i asked her turn over do what, she said left 5mins can give me a head rub, i said ok loh, thinking knn no GQ.

while working on my head, she asked me wanna add time or not can do other area, so i say chance come liao so opt to add 30mins for $25. then she start on my chest, somehow focusing on my nips then stomach then occasionally hand will overshot go into the shorts & accidentally touch my pubic. then she bent to my ears & gave me GQ.....of coz i say ok, standard rate. so she began working on my rod, 1 hand grab the shaft, the other massage the head, i told her i very fast 1 so pls slowly then i started touching her boobs, should be a good B, dun let me take off bra but i managed to play with her nip, asked her can suck she said i not her husband cannot if want can bring her home....wah can tabao out!

after awhile i unload on her hand, she mentioned so much haha..asked me if i wanna a drink, cleaned me up asked me go shower while she get me a drink. after shower & dress up, drink her water, paid her $50 & counter $25 balance & left.

Looks: 6/10
Massage: 7/10
Boobs: B+
HJ: 7/10
RTM: maybe but gonna try Helen(heard someone asked her name while i massage so muz be not bad) Bro, how come getting ctc from TS end up with another lady? Ok, Here is my honest FR after getting ctc from TS, book for an hr massage, make it short. Massage 8/10 sensual - 0/10 , last few mins me hinting to her, she say depends on chemistry. RTM, well, maybe see more FR before give a 2nd try.anyway tks TS for sharing.

romidogdog
17-10-2014, 11:13 PM
How come so many bros ask for ctc but no FR for sharing.

bigmouth101
18-10-2014, 02:16 PM
pm me please

Inspiretotry
18-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Can share contact?

bigangry
30-10-2014, 02:26 PM
thanks ts for the contact, i went down last few days ago and have a good massage and a good release of seed.

goezi2004
30-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Any bros care to share? These days want to get reply also very difficult leh

Demonz
30-10-2014, 03:10 PM
Ctc pls. Going later

optiplex80
06-11-2014, 03:59 PM
I'm interested... staying in West... pls share

darknight80
13-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Bro, can ctc me? I wanna go tmr.

blurboi06
13-11-2014, 08:14 PM
stay and work in west, can share contact pls?

Nwh91
13-11-2014, 10:53 PM
Hi can share contact or location please.
Thanks.

bigangry
15-11-2014, 09:33 PM
went back for a rtf.

good massage as usual. had a very good moment when she release my seed from a prone position.

aayk_74
16-11-2014, 12:24 AM
Hints are more than sufficient.....with additional from me.:cool:

West Coast....thats all folks..

Cheers,

SammieFan
17-11-2014, 10:14 AM
went back for a rtf.

good massage as usual. had a very good moment when she release my seed from a prone position.

U mean u place yur tool in the hole meant for face then she release from there?

flippingd
17-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Hey bro I live in the west. Can you please share?
Thanks

Trueno_ong
17-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Hi bro don't mind can pm and share. Me stay western hope to try tomorrow off day. Ha! Ha!

misterLUCKY
17-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Colour insect

heymister
17-11-2014, 07:54 PM
Colour insect

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/4446616-16x9-340x191.jpg

Wooaahh ......... might wanna cool it a bit guys ........ you dun wanna burn down the place right :rolleyes:

hellothere20
17-11-2014, 09:16 PM
hi bro, if possible can share location and contact? would love to try

Baddi
20-11-2014, 11:23 PM
Pls share this wonderful place.. tks.. having very bad body ache..

HeMen
21-11-2014, 01:32 AM
Hi bro, interested with the massage. Care to share location, thanks.

XiaoWuGui
21-11-2014, 01:01 PM
Have been here 3 times. But never once happy ending.. =(
Any one to recommend?

Deadbakugan
21-11-2014, 03:15 PM
hi i am new pls share. shy and pay good money.

sozaiwei
21-11-2014, 07:23 PM
Bro mind share number or the locatipn?

kuatos
24-11-2014, 02:43 PM
Hi bro, can sure ctc please? Tia!

fatso60
24-11-2014, 03:43 PM
Bro care to share details

tararat142305
24-11-2014, 04:23 PM
Hi bro please let me know location