PDA

View Full Version : New Erectile Dysfunction treatment

newyorker88
14-10-2014, 10:44 AM
Not sure if posted before...

But just for Information

Read it was available in Singapore. Those who need it do a google search.. I am not advertising for anyone... Just for information sharing

Electro Shock Wave Treatment (ESWT) for ED

How does ESWT work for ED?

One of the causes of Erectile Dysfunction is the poor flow of blood into the penis caused by unhealthy blood vessels.

By shooting multiple low-intensity shockwaves into the penis, new and healthy blood vessels develop. This is known as neo-vascularization.

Who will benefit from ESWT?

Since this treatment is specific for blood vessel problems, only people with ED due to unhealthy blood vessels will benefit. These are usually old patients (40 to 70 years old) and may have chronic diseases such as Diabetes, High Blood Pressure or High Cholesterol.

If your ED is due to other factors such as stress or side effects of medicines, then you will not benefit from this treatment.

ESWT can potentially cure patients with mild to moderate ED. For patients with severe ED, it will make them respond better to ED medicines.

What is the success rate?

Studies have shown that 76% of patients will have an improvement in their IIEF score by more than 5 points. Another study showed that 21 out of 29 patients treated had an improvement of their Erection Hardness Score from 2 to > 3.

In very severe cases of ED where the patient could not get an erection even with medicines for their ED (i.e. PDE5 inhibitors), after the ESWT treatment, 72.4% of them were able to get an erection with their medicines.

Overall, it is fair to say more than 70% of people will benefit from this treatment. Of course 70% is not a 100% and this success rate has to be balanced against the cost of the treatment.

freezetheDB
14-10-2014, 11:51 AM
i would say majority of ED for men who are not aged, tend to be psychological.

Especially performance anxiety (not so much of wanting to perform well but more of being afraid of not being able to perform).

Most importantly is stay relaxed and this is what ive learnt (and still learning). When i dont think about it and just let things flow, erection happens naturally. Once i start to think about things like 'how come i no reaction yet' or 'will i shoot too fast', the inevitable failures tend to occur.

just think about it; if we are stressed over timing, hardness, partner's enjoyment, how can we truly enjoy; the mind wont be truly turned on; the dick naturally wont perform.

working out keeping fit and well rested helps alot, along with a relaxed mind. Pills should only be used as last resort when your body is aged.

my honest 2cents.

x

69Sniper
14-10-2014, 01:20 PM
Read it was available in Singapore. Those who need it do a google search.. I am not advertising for anyone... Just for information sharing

Electro Shock Wave Treatment (ESWT) for ED

brudder i read de name of treatment already think will be painfull alredy :eek::p

newyorker88
14-10-2014, 02:34 PM
brudder i read de name of treatment already think will be painfull alredy

If you google it, and read up.. It works on waves, loosing up the muscles, very much like shattering the kidney stones way...

Don't think they use electricity to wake your brother up... :D

eboon
15-10-2014, 01:14 AM
http://www.thestar.com.my/Lifestyle/Health/2011/10/30/Shock-therapy-for-ED/

This is not new...la

yandaodr
16-10-2014, 12:26 AM
I googled, some clinics already have the machine..

http://www.agelessonline.net/4701/pain-free-treatment-for-ed/

http://www.knightsbridgeclinic.sg/treat-ed-singapore/