PDA

View Full Version : Hiso Thai chinese

Sammyboy RSS Feed
13-10-2014, 03:20 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

i chance upon this statement while having my youtube exploration:

Quote:
Hiso Chinese Thai may hookup with farangs for some short time fun to experience something different or they could be milfs who are being ignored at home and looking for some side action.

However, traditional chinese families typically cut the inheritance off chinese thai women that marry outside of the established system.

Dressing well, with a tie doesn't mean jack to her dad. Unless you prove that you have business acumen and the proper social skills to survive in their network, you will be cast off as an outcast.

Their concern does not lie with them worrying that you are a sex pat, they worry that your mental, psychological and entrepreneurial abilities are lacking.

In the end very few of them will respect you and this will also amount to blow back on her, b/c they elders typically cannot believe that she would stoop so low as to pick a farang.

I know this is silly, stupid and not up to the current times, but these views and traditions are long standing. I don't agree with them, but I call them like how I see them.

Not all, but many farangs are viewed as dummies, gullible and lazy by the chinese hiso community. I don't agree with their views, but it is what it is.

Have a good one folks!

Do you agree?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?191846-Hiso-Thai-chinese&goto=newpost).